Video: Tha Bizness – Young Money “Every Girl” (Behind The Beats)

To me, this is 10x better than watching the actual video…

I asked for the instrumental in February but back then it was too early to leak. YN followed up and got the instrumental plus an exclusive embed of a new “Behind The Beats”

Every Girl (Produced By Tha Bizness) (Instrumental)

Every Girl (Produced By Tha Bizness) (Main)

Previously: Video: Tha Bizness – T-Pain Shows Off His Studio-In-A-Box (T-Pain: “sticky cocks in my mouth”) | Video: Behind The Beats: My President Is Black

82 Responses to “Video: Tha Bizness – Young Money “Every Girl” (Behind The Beats)”

1. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

Big Homie Says:

May 1st, 2009 at 4:36 pm
    I guess the reason why I like when girls sit on my face because I like how their cheeks rubs againts mine while Im grabbing a hold to their thighs. Its really cool

^^thats how you get pink eye

2. Jersey*made*me Says:

@Dre

I see you up on J Cole.You should’ve posted that Royal Flush freestyle.Money bodied that.

3. Legend Says:

lessbi–honessssssssssstttt

4. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

laying on the stomach from behind is CRACK!

–Yessssss (c) stiffler

5. Legend Says:

>> Big Homie Says:

May 1st, 2009 at 4:36 pm

^^thats how you get pink eye
    —————————————————————–

real talk.

6. The Shot Clock aka servin through my burglar bars Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:
    May 1st, 2009 at 4:39 pm
    # Geronimo P aka Chase Says:
    May 1st, 2009 at 4:37 pm

Shit i like eating pussy, I don’t care what position its in. sitting on my face, laying on her back, standing over me on the couch, 69, whatever, I gets it in

laying on the stomach from behind is CRACK!

welcome CiCi, welcome

*applause*

7. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Jersey*made*me Says:
    May 1st, 2009 at 4:41 pm

@Dre

People are sleeping this kid. J.Cole is nice.

8. TiffyNikki Says:

laying on the stomach from behind is CRACK!

PREACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. TiffyNikki Says:

LMAO @ ninja’s who think they are 100% responsible for whether or not a woman cum’s

Fuck outta here with that thinking…..bishes who don’t orgasm need to blame themselves for just laying there and expecting a ninja to just magically make it happen*smh* Learn yourself…Participate during sex and its damn near impossible NOT cum…..

–What is this… Why is she talking like me/us… Is this a trap

I dont like chaaaange (c) Stewie

Sounds like you’re having a Hancock moment LOL

They say everyone has an equivalent in the opposite gender

>>laying on the stomach from behind is CRACK!

I approve this message. nhjic.

*is also sleeping on J.Cole*

12. Legend Says:

>> *is also sleeping on J.Cole*

^youre not the only one my g

13. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

eating coochie cured my arthritic toungue.

14. Big Homie Says:

WOW at a crack head just walked past my office building

15. The Shot Clock aka servin through my burglar bars Says:

TiffyNikki FTfuckinW

to all my Nahggz and Nahgerretes (c) ODB

16. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

laying on the stomach from behind is CRACK!

how you eatin pussy if she layin on her stomach??

she gotta put her butt in the air for all that. . .

standing over me on the couch

^ this shit right here…. I once had this chick put her puss in my face like this… I didnt want to eat, cause I just ate snatch like 2 days prior, and wanted to be able to pinpoint who’s disease I ate if necessary. But once I caught a wiff of the snatch I couldnt deny it.

18. Jersey*made*me Says:

People are sleeping this kid. J.Cole is nice.

Word.His material is authentic and heartfelt.Too many cats come in the game trying to sound like somebody they’re not.The kid got some quotables too.I judge artists by how they would sound lyrically w/o a track playing.

19. TiffyNikki Says:

Here’s the bottom line folks…

In 2009 if you are a man who won’t eat pussy or a woman who won’t give head you lost….for real.

20. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

how you eatin pussy if she layin on her stomach??

she gotta put her butt in the air for all that. . .

^Pap you gotta experiment more fam

21. BARPAN Says:

eskay Says:

May 1st, 2009 at 4:44 pm
    *is also sleeping on J.Cole*
    ^^^^^
    sizzle

22. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    May 1st, 2009 at 4:48 pm

laying on the stomach from behind is CRACK!

how you eatin pussy if she layin on her stomach??

she gotta put her butt in the air for all that. . .

It’s called agility, skill and two fingers…

23. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

They say everyone has an equivalent in the opposite gender

–I also believe this, to be sexually compatible is great thing.

24. ant Says:

same thing I was thinkn pap

25. Legend Says:

>> People are sleeping this kid. J.Cole is nice.

^ thats what they said about Charles Hamilton

26. TiffyNikki Says:

laying on the stomach from behind is CRACK!

how you eatin pussy if she layin on her stomach??

she gotta put her butt in the air for all that. . .

All she has to do is spread her legs just so….

*catching serious flashbacks*

My bad…I’m back…..LOL

27. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

cOLD Says:

May 1st, 2009 at 4:48 pm
    standing over me on the couch

^Roffle

^ I did peep his shit, and yea its heartfelt. seems like he’s carving his own lane too.

29. Big Homie Says:

^ LMAOOOO

*starts digging my own grave*

30. Jersey*made*me Says:

@eskay

Peep that Royal Flush freestyle.I’m telling you.

31. Woodrow The Basehead Says:

“you got kids?”

fuck you birdman.

32. b-ease Says:

*fucking dead*

I can’t believe I missed this convo today…

33. Babydoll Says:

cOLD Says:

May 1st, 2009 at 4:48 pm
    standing over me on the couch

^GATTT!

34. Big Homie Says:

how you eatin pussy if she layin on her stomach??

she gotta put her butt in the air for all that. . .

^ I only prefer the chick to do that if I eat her ass too

35. TiffyNikki Says:

They say everyone has an equivalent in the opposite gender

–I also believe this, to be sexually compatible is great thing.

Co-Sign

Sexually Compatible+Emotionally Compatible+Mentally Compatible= Husband or Wife Material

But the key is you have to put equal weight in all 3…..you give too much attention or not enough to any of those and you’re setting yourself up for failure….

Put 100% into all 3? and you win

1 yaselves Nah…

37. El feces lOco Says:

laying on the stomach from behind is CRACK!

*F5’s*

*sees niggas talking about how they like they pussies ate*

*ALT+CTRL+DEL’s*

38. Harlem World Says:

Tha bizness are doing a good fucking job of putting these beat videos up. Top 5 right now.

39. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

AHHHH HAAA HAAA ITS FUNNY CAUSE IT IS A FISH AND THE FISH IS FISHING

FISH DONT FISH AHHHHHHHH YOU!

40. Big Homie Says:

Man Greenie joining this conversation would be perfect. Where the hell she been at?

41. Legend Says:

>> # TiffyNikki Says:
    May 1st, 2009 at 4:52 pm

They say everyone has an equivalent in the opposite gender

–I also believe this, to be sexually compatible is great thing.

Co-Sign

Put 100% into all 3? and you win
    —————————————
    ^is 100% in all 3 even possible anymore?

42. Woodrow The Basehead Says:

“if he was here id eat his pussy right now”

43. Suaveebolaayatollahsaudiarabiacocacola Says:

*scours Nah for new music*

*stops to read comments*

*sees females talking like sex (c) G Rap*

*checks URL to make sure he’s in the right place*

^ word to southerncomfortwordpress joint. freaky fridays an all dat

green I fucking love you.

ok outro peace.

45. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

how you eatin pussy if she layin on her stomach??

she gotta put her butt in the air for all that. . .

^ I only prefer the chick to do that if I eat her ass too

^Exactly. I once had this chick look at me and say, ooh, your nose is the perfect size. I’m like the perfect size for what? She said don’t worry, i’ll teach you. Four hours later had me up in the crib, tossing her salad and rubbing the tip of my nose on her twat and clit. Damn i miss that chick

46. TiffyNikki Says:

>> # TiffyNikki Says:
    May 1st, 2009 at 4:52 pm

They say everyone has an equivalent in the opposite gender

–I also believe this, to be sexually compatible is great thing.

Co-Sign

Put 100% into all 3? and you win
    —————————————
    ^is 100% in all 3 even possible anymore?

I give an emphatic “YES”…..I spit it how I live it

47. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

I have never eaten ass

Just saying

48. geico lizard Says:

Ladies if you are located in the Miami Beach/South beach area or just wherever this baller is. I plead with you to beware of Larry Johnson of the Kansas City Chiefs. He recently bought a condo this summer in Miami and is the talk on many known groupies lips who are known to have STD’s.

It’s sad but true, I got herpes from him. We had unprotected sex when we were drunk once after a crazy club night, he gave me head and I returned the favor.

I have soars on my mouth and my vagina and my ass.

CiCi did you see this on deadspin?

49. Jersey*made*me Says:

I have soars on my mouth and my vagina and my ass.

*dead*@ soars

50. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

I spent the last 30 minutes runnin around the damn building looking for Pacquaio and Hatten. Sounds like ducktales too me

51. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Wow @ Larry Johnson

You dirty motherfucker you

52. Big Homie Says:

I have never eaten ass

Just saying

^ you went ghost on me two days ago while we were battle rapping on here. What happen? Did I ether you?

53. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Co-Sign

Put 100% into all 3? and you win

–Why does it have to equal to husband/wifey material. It could just as easily be a relationship where moments are cherished. Sometimes being with a women for one day, fucking, eating, watching a movie, great conversation, and some after fucking is better than being with the person for the entire day.

54. CiCi The Intern Says:

# geico lizard Says:
    May 1st, 2009 at 4:56 pm

I have soars on my mouth and my vagina and my ass.

CiCi did you see this on deadspin?

Oh hell nah! Jay better get his boy

*heads to Daulerio’s spot*

55. Babydoll Says:

DIGITAL SCALES Says:

May 1st, 2009 at 4:56 pm
    I have never eaten ass

Just saying

^So that means you don’t have the “I eat ass face” then

56. onemoodydude Says:

“If I can walk through mud, I can phuck through blood” – Trace Morgan

57. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

if Larry Johnson has herpes so does Hov, they were a bried item late 2007

58. El feces lOco Says:

*reads some of these comments*

*lies too*

I once ate some pussy in a Burger King bathroom..

Seriously though..I havent ate pussy in about 4 years now..reminds me of when I stopped eating pork, the anxiety I thought I’d feel..I don’t even miss it though and my breathing has improved..

59. TiffyNikki Says:

Co-Sign

Put 100% into all 3? and you win

I hear you…I suppose it depends on where you’re at in life and what you’re looking for…If you want to be single its probably not that important

If you’re looking for a life partner…I don’t see how it can last if all 3 aren’t 100% all across the board

60. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

_____

Yea you like drop that ether napalm bomb and i just couldn’t respond but can we still be frienemies?

61. Jersey*made*me Says:

if Larry Johnson has herpes so does Hov, they were a bried item late 2007

Nah,I just think this chick is a SOAR loser.

62. Legend Says:

well.. sorry to leave mu fellow Nah’rtians but i gotta go eat some of that Cali broccoli. its calling my name.

im going in

DIGITAL SCALES Says:

May 1st, 2009 at 5:04 pm
    I never lost yet but if i did it would be soarly

^^^^^^^
    ughhhhhhh Jay electronica

68. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

No homo but I like Big Baby Davis ….. and I hate everything Celtics.

GO LAKERS BITCH!

I have a son I am naming him Chamberlian-Farouq

69. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Damn game 7 of the bulls/celtics and the ricky/pac fight on the same night, my shorty gon feel neglected

70. Jersey*made*me Says:

*eats cooch*

*realizes yellowish discharge isn’t cum*

71. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

# Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    May 1st, 2009 at 5:05 pm

DIGITAL SCALES Says:

May 1st, 2009 at 5:04 pm
    I never lost yet but if i did it would be soarly

^^^^^^^
    ughhhhhhh Jay electronica

–“If you can name an MC, flamer than me, you high as hell” – Jay Electronica, My world (Nas Salute)

72. kevKONGquistador Says:

lmao @ The bulls/celtics series equaling Peter griffin v The chicken

Boston. We go hard.

73. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

I see you really paying attention then Fux daps

Jay man >

74. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

it’s gonna be a good sports weekend

75. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

I cant stand Big bitch davis, they keep leaving him open which is making him look like garnett on the floor smh

76. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

DIGITAL SCALES Says:

May 1st, 2009 at 5:07 pm
    I see you really paying attention then Fux daps

Jay man >

word *daps* nothing hits harder with me than dope lyrics. As bamma as I am, most of the time I feel

Dope Rap Lyrics > Life

77. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Big Baby is nice as hell for a backup bigman. he got a good handle footwork and sets dumb screens. Big Up to that motherfucker on gp

78. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

If you still think the Celtics are going to win after all this you’re high as hell

79. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

Damn watching this video makes me miss making beats.

Producer Fail… FML

80. TiffyNikki Says:

True

But in the end its going to be the Cavs vs Lakers the NBA isn’t going to allow anything else…..

Kobe vs. Lebron

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

81. onemoodydude Says:

My homeboy that lurks here on Nah always falls for the “Eat my pussy first and Ill let you phuck me” line from bytches. He eats the muffburger, but doesnt get to phuck sometimes.LMAO!!! Thats a young mans mistake to fall for that shyt.

82. SOUPERVILLIAN Says: