Video: Statik Selektah, Evidence, Kali & Fashawn In The Studio

Working on Statik’s upcoming album The Hangover, at Evidence’s crib in Venice Beach.

Previously: Statik Selektah feat. Styles P & Talib Kweli – The Thrill Is Gone (1st single from The Hangover)

48 Responses to “Video: Statik Selektah, Evidence, Kali & Fashawn In The Studio”

1. TiffyNikki Says:

I seriously know nothing abt this dude. Nobody talks about him. There have been NO CUDI shows in ATL.

*looks for CUDI’s BUzz*

A Chick,

I was down your way a few weeks ago and they played Day n Nite on the radio stations down there about fifty-leven times…..

2. "A" Chick Says:

DAME sux as a HYPE man but that ninja looks exactly the same since 1997!!!

*No more Big Willie my game is grown prefer call me William*
    FIYAH!

JAY=GOAT

3. Beezy Says:

song for song CuDi is nicer than Drake

4. Beezy Says:

A KiD Named CuDi > So Far Gone

5. TiffyNikki Says:

DAME sux as a HYPE man but that ninja looks exactly the same since 1997!!!

*No more Big Willie my game is grown prefer call me William*
    FIYAH!

JAY=GOAT

Hov stan checking in…

I still do Dame’s Big Pimpin dance though LOL

6. "A" Chick Says:

*looks for CUDI’s BUzz*

A Chick,

********************
    They damn sho do BUT they getting paid to play him.
    He couldn’t be more irrelevant. We can’t even pronounce “CUDI” here!

How was your trip thou?

7. TiffyNikki Says:

*looks for CUDI’s BUzz*

A Chick,

********************
    They damn sho do BUT they getting paid to play him.
    He couldn’t be more irrelevant. We can’t even pronounce “CUDI” here!

How was your trip thou?

Overall? It was okay…the weather was jacked when I was down there…I had to get used to going to clubs that were located in strip malls LOL

ATL was like Black Hollywood and it was odd to see more Strip Clubs then McDonald’s LOL

8. "A" Chick Says:

Beezy Says:

May 1st, 2009 at 10:22 pm
    A KiD Named CuDi > So Far Gone
    =================
    How about they both drop on the same day on some 50 Cent and Kanye type fake beef shyt and go PLATINUM!

9. TiffyNikki Says:

Strip Clubs in ATL>>>>>>>> Strip Clubs in DC

By a MILE……them chicks do tricks….aerial moves and acrobatics…impressive shyt that chicks up this way do not do LOL

10. "A" Chick Says:

Strip Clubs in ATL>>>>>>>> Strip Clubs in DC

——————————————-
    YUP a ninja will str8 up take you on a date to a strip club here. It be the 1st date too.
    The strippers at Magic City B holding it down!

11. The Shot Clock aka servin through my burglar bars Says:

A KiD Named CuDi > So Far Gone

they are very different. first of all, Cudi cannot rap. lets just get that out the way first.

what Cudi does do is make great songs and thats his saving grace…

but Drake can rap, sing AND make songs. thats why Drizzy wins

12. D_Block_4_life Says:

Boats and Hoes

13. Beezy Says:

yachts and slaws

14. TiffyNikki Says:

Boats and Hoes

Stepbrother’s FTW!!!!!!

15. D_Block_4_life Says:

The commercial with the Cab driver singing “Oh baby you got what i need” >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

16. "A" Chick Says:

*bumping J.Cole*

17. Beezy Says:

ships and slores

18. D_Block_4_life Says:

ships and slores
    Reaching

19. Jersey*made*me Says:

ATL bitches stay on they back more than the weakest nigga in wrestling practice.

20. D_Block_4_life Says:

Still haven’t heard J.cole….did i lose? Where’s B-ease at? nh

21. Beezy Says:

marine vessels and loose women

22. Jersey*made*me Says:

“A” Chick Says:

May 1st, 2009 at 10:34 pm
    *bumping J.Cole*

I dig that dudes music.I swear he got the most potential of this new class.No auto-tune and singing gimmicks.l

23. "A" Chick Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:

May 1st, 2009 at 10:35 pm
    ==============
    They be some of the baddest bytches u ever seen thou.

24. Jersey*made*me Says:

D_Block_4_life Says:

May 1st, 2009 at 10:35 pm
    Still haven’t heard J.cole….did i lose? Where’s B-ease at? nh

Yo,youtube Royal Flush freestyle for that nigga,he nice.And I don’t co-sign NOBODY.

25. BARPAN Says:

D_Block_4_life Says:
    May 1st, 2009 at 10:35 pm
    Still haven’t heard J.cole….

^^^^^^^^
    FTW…

26. TiffyNikki Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:

May 1st, 2009 at 10:35 pm
    ==============
    They be some of the baddest bytches u ever seen thou.

As bad as I wanna co-sign I can’t do it….

DMV FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

27. Jersey*made*me Says:

They be some of the baddest bytches u ever seen thou.
    No doubt.But most of them come from out-of-town, with maaaaaaaad baggage.70% of ATL ain’t from ATL.

28. BARPAN Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:
    May 1st, 2009 at 10:39 pm
    D_Block_4_life Says:

May 1st, 2009 at 10:35 pm
    Still haven’t heard J.cole….did i lose? Where’s B-ease at? nh

^^^^^^^^im a do this right now.. then make a final opinion

29. "A" Chick Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:

May 1st, 2009 at 10:37 pm
    “A” Chick Says:

May 1st, 2009 at 10:34 pm
    *bumping J.Cole*

———————
    I think he produces he own music too. I’m not 100% on that but he gets my RESPECT for that alone.
    Yo but why he sound like he’s from Philly when he reppin NC??

30. The Shot Clock aka servin through my burglar bars Says:

But most of them come from out-of-town, with maaaaaaaad baggage

cos alll the niggas in ATL are fuckin each other….smh…(n)

31. Jersey*made*me Says:

Yo but why he sound like he’s from Philly when he reppin NC??

Speaking of that he said a line something like:

They say i’m too cocky like i’m on my own dick/I’m like the human body I produce my own shit!

That’s crack.

32. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

J.Cole & Kid Daytona represent the Future of Hip Hop

33. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

J. Cole from NC so he got the South
    Sounds like he’s from NY, PHilly
    Co signed by Hov
    He cannot Lose

34. "A" Chick Says:

cos alll the niggas in ATL are fuckin each other….smh…(n)
    ——–
    THIS^^

35. "A" Chick Says:

Grown SIMBA > Simba (c) nahrighters

36. TiffyNikki Says:

cos alll the niggas in ATL are fuckin each other….smh…(n)
    ——–
    THIS^^

How do you do it “A” Chick??? I’d be hella scared to date down there…forget the flamboyant gay men down there…I bet the DL population is ri-damn-diculous down that way*SMH*

37. ridalen Says:

well im actually going to a concert thatll have both drake and cudi as headliners in philly on tuesday so i guess ill see who does have the bigger buzz

38. Trill Smith a.k.a The Fresh Prince of the South Says:

cos alll the niggas in ATL are fuckin each other….smh…(n)
    ——–
    THIS^^

============
    I was bout to ask if this was true cuz some of my folks were discussing taking a vacation in the A and this rumor was a big topic, next to “if there are that many fags in ATL, I bet so n so rapper is a closet fag”

39. D_Block_4_life Says:

40. "A" Chick Says:

——————-
    Man the shyt is depressin like u cant believe.
    Got some of us lowerin our standards just to date a STR8 nigga.
    Ninja’s getting brownie points JUST cuz!

41. esquire Says:

i read that complex article on cole…he sounds legit. i’m a nc dude and there is a good scene (no petey pablo) that doesn’t get very much shine. the r&b is held down with anthony hamilton, jodeci, and foreign exchange. 9th wonder is one of the dopest producers. it will be nice to see some freshness and not just bass music hit the main stream

42. "A" Chick Says:

ridalen Says:

May 1st, 2009 at 10:56 pm
    ==========
    That SWINE FLU is gonna have the bigger buzz and shut it down LOL!

43. "A" Chick Says:

9th wonder + J.Cole = Classic!

44. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

That SWINE FLU is gonna have the bigger buzz and shut it down LOL!
    =============================================
    The Pork People have tried to influence the renaming of the SwineFLU so now the media has been calling H1N1

45. TiffyNikki Says:

——————-
    Man the shyt is depressin like u cant believe.
    Got some of us lowerin our standards just to date a STR8 nigga.
    Ninja’s getting brownie points JUST cuz!

Its a sad, sad day when a hetero woman has to put at the top of her list “a ninja who doesn’t like to give or take it in another man’s ass” like the fact that that actually has to be listed as a pre-requisite or even considered??? just grinds my gears

46. sleep Says:

*get my andre 3000 on*

Who the fuck is kid cudi

47. Mouf Milly Says:

I think I heard of Kali thru a dude I use to fuck with DJ Lane – pause. All them other cats I have never heard before in my life. Hopefully they make half way decent music and are relevant.

48. Nah Right » Statik Selektah Presents Kali - Welcome To Hotel Kalifornia (Mixtape) Says:

[…] Statik Selektah, Evidence, Kali & Fashawn In The Studio (Video) | Statik Selektah ft. Kali, Glasses Malone & Termanology – Rollin Down The Freeway | Kali – […]