Video: Fashawn Interview w/ iHipHop

Previously: Fashawn x Black Thought @ Roots Jam

13 Responses to “Video: Fashawn Interview w/ iHipHop”

1. FaMs! Says:

NYC accent >______________________

Virginia…runner up

Southern accent = FAIL

2. G7 Says:

deeper than tatts

3. Babydoll Says:

Babydoll Says:

May 1st, 2009 at 12:49 pm
    Virginia…runner up

^AOOOOW!

*calls up stick girl*

*makes fun of boat boys*

*cops fresh pair of DC’s*

*goes to Quiznos and cops one of them salad janks*

4. FaMs! Says:

Virgina favorite slang..

“yaw”…”in the way”…”shits” LOL

best frozen cups on the planet tho’…takes the perfect ghetto bitch to perfect the chemical greatness of a frozen cup

5. sleep Says:

I’m from nyc we don’t have a accent we talk normal lol

# Babydoll Says:
    May 1st, 2009 at 12:48 pm

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

May 1st, 2009 at 12:47 pm
    on B-more accents…I just know that when the Wire first came out, niggas was like “WTF kind of accent is that”? LOL…especially Snoop and Omar…

^Snoop has to have the thickest B’More accent on earth! LOL!

^LOL. She was in the Charm City Classic (basketball game) last year. Horrible basketball player. Even though I never really watched the Wire, she was the only one of all that characters that I could truly say was a representative of our city.

7. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

I fux with Fashawn he got spit and new ideas

8. Babydoll Says:

FaMs! Says:

May 1st, 2009 at 12:53 pm
    Virgina favorite slang..

“yaw”…”in the way”…”shits” LOL

^LMAO! Damn I miss the candy lady out my way!

9. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

12. FaMs! Says:

The Shot Clock aka servin through my burglar bars Says:

May 1st, 2009 at 12:57 pm
    Southern accent = FAIL

intelligent females with southern accents >
    ____________________________

True, True..I met this educated dark choclate chick from Tennesse..she mad intellegent that shit is sexy.

13. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***A lot of the actors are from DC, right? Slim Charles, Chris Parlow…