Cam’Ron feat. Jadakiss – Let’s Talk About

This shit right here is Never Scared Black Republican 2.0. Nah Right was created 4 years ago (this month) so that maybe one day, these two could get together and collaborate on precisely this song for this exact album. You see what wishful thinking brings you? It was written…

Cam’Ron feat. Jadakiss – Let’s Talk About | Mediafire

NMC World Premiere, courtesy of LowKey.

After the jump, the “Charlie Rose of Hip-Hop” talks to Cam.

Killa is dumb candid in Staten Island with the rising star of radio. Guess I gotta start taking this dude serious and get my yellow ass on the Ferry. This is good shit. Must see.
YN

137 Responses to “Cam’Ron feat. Jadakiss – Let’s Talk About”

1. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

FINALLY

KILLA

*turns up People Instrumental*

LOUDERRRRRRRRRRR

2. Eastern_Digital Says:

KILLA!!!

3. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

OOOHHHHHHH shit this samples the same shit Black Milk feat Royce did on FIRE(my fav5 beat of last year)

4. Trill Smith a.k.a The Fresh Prince of the South Says:

KILLA!

KILLA

6. Black Says:

“Won’t see me comingl like the swine flu, huh times 2!”

LOL!

7. CheezyDoDo Says:

Culo!!!!!!!

8. ace Says:

KILLA!!!

9. THE-XFACTA Says:

D. Billz Says:

May 1st, 2009 at 7:37 pm
    old linen suit with open toed leather sandals ass nigga.

^ (c) the outfit most worn by middle-aged Black men at the Stone Soul Picnic

———-

LOL.. I know this nigga was gonna piggy back on this shit but…. I’m staying peace with ya niggas *Daps Da Mayor*… I’m not trying to get on CasketStatus

10. kevKONGquistador Says:

*waits for unbridled cam worship*

Killa.

11. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Black Says:

May 1st, 2009 at 7:38 pm
    “Won’t see me comingl like the swine flu, huh times 2!”

lmao

12. Eastern_Digital Says:

lmao……killa said oowwww

max/cam collabo comoig soon !?

13. ant Says:

killa!!!

Cam @ Highline Monday night >>>>>>>>>

come through Nah tomorrow, you might win some tickets too.

15. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

this version > black milk and royce version

sorry

*feels good inside*

WOW how did I miss that swine flu line the first time around..

17. Eastern_Digital Says:

jada sounds like he was trying to shit brick while he was in the booth(pause)

18. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

I hope to god Cam does close to 200k in the 1st week.

it will be good for rap and fuck Juelz and Jimmy, they fell off.

You cant be greater than the teacher. God honest truth

# THE-XFACTA Says:
    May 1st, 2009 at 7:39 pm

D. Billz Says:

May 1st, 2009 at 7:37 pm
    old linen suit with open toed leather sandals ass nigga.

^ (c) the outfit most worn by middle-aged Black men at the Stone Soul Picnic

———-

^Piggyback? Nigga I’m talkin’ about old Black men at picnics. But w/e w/e… *dapz*

20. THE-XFACTA Says:

D. Billz Says:

May 1st, 2009 at 7:40 pm
    # THE-XFACTA Says:
    May 1st, 2009 at 7:38 pm

D. Billz Says:

May 1st, 2009 at 7:37 pm
    old linen suit with open toed leather sandals ass nigga.

^ (c) the outfit most worn by middle-aged Black men at the Stone Soul Picnic

———-

—-

So you’re talking about me then! LMAO!

*Daps*

21. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

*rubs mad lotions over body*
    *trims facial hair*
    *tweezers up hairs*
    *gets sexy*

*puts song on repeat whilst getting beautiful*

22. rex hussla Says:

EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. — The Minnesota Vikings haven’t discussed the possibility of pursuing veteran quarterback Brett Favre. Yet.

Speaking on the first day of his team’s rookie minicamp, coach Brad Childress said there hasn’t been time to discuss the New York Jets’ decision to release Favre. The move made Favre a free agent, raising speculation he was considering a return to the game despite releasing a statement in which he said his plans were to remain retired “at this time.”

“We talk about everything,” Childress said. “So yeah, I’m sure we’ll talk about that.”
    ______________________________________________________

Seriously?!?!? I thought we were finally done hearing about this dude SMH

23. Black Says:

Eastern_Digital Says:

May 1st, 2009 at 7:41 pm
    jada sounds like he was trying to shit brick while he was in the booth(pause)

^Yeah I definitely peeped that.

24. THE-XFACTA Says:

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

May 1st, 2009 at 7:42 pm
    I hope to god Cam does close to 200k in the 1st week.

—-

There’s no way that’s happening

25. jrp14 Says:

26. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

I dont even want jada’s verse its like a bonus

“treat my dick like a Sprite, obey yo’ thirst”

28. nation Says:

KILL AH HAAAAAAAAAAA

29. Mr.Londoner Says:

Rosenberg is the Charlie Rose of Hip-Hop..

30. nation Says:

>> come through Nah tomorrow, you might win some tickets too.

oooh this might be a good time to catch a flight

>>Too bad Royce and Black Milk already spit over this sample less than a year ago and ripped the living shit out of it….its called “Losing Out”…aks about it

too bad we already know that and don’t care.

KILLA

So you’re talking about me then! LMAO!

^ZING!

And DPS and Big Strong, for that matter.

33. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

*puts on every single hat in the collection*

*settles on black kangol*

34. Legend Says:

KILLA!!!!

35. AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:

nation Says:

May 1st, 2009 at 7:45 pm
    KILL AH HAAAAAAAAAAA
    ====================

Clever lol.

36. nation Says:

no disrespect to Rosenberg, because he never put out his footage of his interviews (shots), but DJ Semtex is the Charlie Rose of hip hop

37. wes Says:

damn this goes hard

smh @ zShare

Come on mannnnn.

39. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

DJ Semtex is the Charlie Rose of hip hop
    straight bullrush it

>>smh @ zShare

skipscreen is your friend.

41. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

straight shootin in the miami heat like chalmers/slugs make you feel like you wearing leather bombers

42. THE-XFACTA Says:

Why is Jada’s verse edited?

# AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:
    May 1st, 2009 at 7:47 pm

nation Says:

May 1st, 2009 at 7:45 pm
    KILL AH HAAAAAAAAAAA
    ====================

Clever lol.

^It took me a minute but I got it.

*drools on yellow bus window*

oh wait, Billz browser swag is probably IE.

# eskay Says:
    May 1st, 2009 at 7:48 pm

>>smh @ zShare

skipscreen is your friend.

^I read some of yall comments about it. What’s that all about?

46. Trill Smith a.k.a The Fresh Prince of the South Says:

“Make him a golf course put 18 holes in em”

damn

47. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

*sends mother flowers and zshare link of this for mothers day*

48. THE-XFACTA Says:

The fuck you sippin on Eskay?

49. CiCi The Intern Says:

**Jada laugh**

(since no one wants to salute Jada LOL!)

# eskay Says:
    May 1st, 2009 at 7:49 pm

oh wait, Billz browser swag is probably IE.

^Damn. Give me SOME credit. I’ve been FF’in it since at least the start of ’08.

51. Eastern_Digital Says:

smh @ zShare

Come on mannnnn.

^^^just listen to it with the stream…the file is at documents & settings/*your windows user name*/local settings/temporary internet files

then just copy&paste it to your desktop.

52. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Im a hustler did numbers in a drought/you at your moms crib for the summer on the couch

*gumbys it up*

*body goes in every direction whilst mind stays on beat*

out for now

53. Eastern_Digital Says:

^Damn. Give me SOME credit. I’ve been FF’in it since at least the start of ‘08.

that like saying that you got running water at your crib since 05.i been on my ff since 03 or somethin.

# Eastern_Digital Says:
    May 1st, 2009 at 7:51 pm

smh @ zShare

Come on mannnnn.

then just copy&paste it to your desktop.

^Fam, that was like 5 different directions. What happened to just click & play with no interruptions? I don’t ask for much.

55. Black Says:

My little brother just got to my crib. 1st thing he asked me is who’s mixtape is this song on. I’m trying to explain to him the wonders of the internet. SMH at the hood and how some in it know nothing but it.

56. rex hussla Says:

nation Says:

May 1st, 2009 at 7:47 pm
    _________________________________________________________

Maaaaaan…the other day when Semtex left a comment in that Asher post, I was forcing myself not to make a comment like *daps Semtex’s shoulder* I showed restraint though [ll]

# Eastern_Digital Says:
    May 1st, 2009 at 7:53 pm

^Damn. Give me SOME credit. I’ve been FF’in it since at least the start of ‘08.

^Well ’08 is recent for me… you ol’ RSS updates lookin’ ‘ass nigga.

58. Beezy Says:

I knew when Killa brought him on stage the callabo was imminent!

59. Beezy Says:

lets this post riiiiide until Monday

60. BARPAN Says:

mcgruff… dam i remember the height of the cam mase frenzy … i had just got a 86 accord drivin round gun hill rd boston rd in front of cue lounge bumpin that blue clue mixtape w mcgruff ..diamonds in the ruff .. fab hot 97 freestyle dblock freestyle…. dam i lived by them mixtapes in them days …dam im gettn old

61. Beewirks Says:

Where the fuck is the Bass line to this song…woulda made it wayy better

62. CiCi The Intern Says:

I can’t wait for this Cool Kids tape.

63. Trill Smith a.k.a The Fresh Prince of the South Says:

lets this post riiiiide until Monday
    =========

Unless of course a Killa/ Max b collabo surfaces

64. Buck50CEOTrakdealaz Says:

Cam getting at them Zombees whol leaked “Spend the Night”…he gon fuck a nigga up who made the beat he says..!! Lmao !! Trakdealaz!!

65. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Isnt this a royce song.. this is hot

Thanks to the NMC for not ruining it with their tags

66. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Trill Smith a.k.a The Fresh Prince of the South Says:
    May 1st, 2009 at 7:59 pm

lets this post riiiiide until Monday
    =========

Unless of course a Killa/ Max b collabo surfaces

I think every dude on Nah will simultaneously ejaculate if that ever hit that net.

67. Black Says:

Why do the Eagles refuse to give niggas money? I know its a recession but damn!

68. Lan Says:

SMH at me spazing the fuck out when as my girl interrupts my first listen.

she can’t wait 4 minutes and 2 fuckin seconds

jesus fucking christ

69. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Why does camron keep saying eskays name… This is something pause worthy that must be looked into

70. wavy is a cliche Says:

Something epic

71. wavy is a cliche Says:

Let this post breathe es. This post needs to go diamond

72. L Says:

caps locked activated KILLA MOTH*@**CKIN CAMMMMMMM

73. L Says:

# wavy is a cliche Says:
    May 1st, 2009 at 8:08 pm

Let this post breathe es. This post needs to go diamond

co-sign, take 3 days off eskay

74. Trill Smith a.k.a The Fresh Prince of the South Says:

===========
    pffttt…as if the ladies on here wouldn’t catch an eargasm

75. GemsOfGemz Says:

“YOU WONT SEE ME COMING LIKE THE SWINE FLU”

SHOWS HOW RECENT THIS WAS MADE…..DOPENESS

“D… J… WEB… STAR!”

77. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Black Says:
    May 1st, 2009 at 8:03 pm

Why do the Eagles refuse to give niggas money? I know its a recession but damn!

This is what my squad does. Sheldon needs to sit down and hush somewhere. He’s complaining just to complain. McNabb will get his check and I’m happy that he decided not to speak to the media.

78. nation Says:

>> “D… J… WEB… STAR!”

I was on 119th and Complexing-ton

79. k1ng Says:

KILLLLLLLLAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

80. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=YFtVZsrngxA

81. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Unless of course a Killa/ Max b collabo surfaces

–This is so fucking true

82. Trill Smith a.k.a The Fresh Prince of the South Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=YFtVZsrngxA
    ============

lol…wasn’t this posted as “pause” in Lite a while back?

83. b-ease Says:

Kiss went IN.

84. DavidJuaquin Says:

KILLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

85. Beezy Says:

i downloaded this and havent even listened….im about to go whip around and burn a blunt so i might as well have this song on deck to top it off [||]

86. k1ng Says:

killa >> em

87. wavy is a cliche Says:

this is black superhero music

88. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

zshare.net/download/59474392c98d9f9a/

89. Eastern_Digital Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=YFtVZsrngxA

lmao…that song bangs hard tho(pause)

90. Beezy Says:

pause Bernie

91. k1ng Says:

crime pays > relapse

92. jrp14 Says:

It was cool…still though….

Royce’s verse over the same sample>>>>>Kiss & Cam

Dont catch feelings esk

93. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

killa >> em

–Not even cam believes that

94. b-ease Says:

pause Bernie

true, true. I debated for a minute on whether to disclaim that too…

*benches self* nhjic

95. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Eastern_Digital Says:
    May 1st, 2009 at 8:23 pm

youtube.com/watch?v=YFtVZsrngxA

lmao…that song bangs hard tho(pause)

It does … “…makes me cum oooowwwww!”

96. b-ease Says:

killa >> em

–Not even cam believes that

They’re within 5 spots of each other on the GOAT list. Who’s higher up is your choice to make.

97. Beezy Says:

so will Cam outsell RAWSE?!?!

98. L Says:

“3 strokes, fell hard, no sympathy flowers or get well cards”

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –

ether to the ones it goes to.

99. THE-XFACTA Says:

Eastern_Digital Says:

May 1st, 2009 at 8:23 pm

youtube.com/watch?v=YFtVZsrngxA

lmao…that song bangs hard tho(pause)

*co-sign*

100. nirun Says:

dipnahmats!

KILLA!

101. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

–Agreed

102. Eastern_Digital Says:

It was cool…still though….

Royce’s verse over the same sample>>>>>Kiss & Cam

Dont catch feelings esk

nobody cares.

103. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Eskay, when are you releasing the dirty version. Jada’s verse sounds like a radiorip.

104. D_Block_4_life Says:

God bless Mediafire

105. Beezy Says:

yo I am actually liking this Drake “Best I Ever Had” track the more I hear it, FML.

106. Black Says:

^We still should’ve went after Boldin. U know the only reason we didn’t is because he’s going to want his bread. Sheldon’s time is done, easiest way to leave my city is to ask Reid, Banner, or Lurie for some change.

107. AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:

Eskay, when are you releasing the real version? Jada sounds like he’s taking a shit.

*Fixed

108. Eastern_Digital Says:

^^true. especially since i got that version with Nikki Minaj. She can actually kinda sing.

109. D_Block_4_life Says:

Dopeness.

110. b-ease Says:

Yep, that joint is dope. No way around it.

111. ace Says:

Cam is one of the most underrated emcees period.

112. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Black Says:
    May 1st, 2009 at 8:32 pm

The one person that people forget that is behind all this is Tom Heckert, the GM. He’s as responsible for his mess. As for Boldin, is he worth a first and a second draft pick? Maybe but the Eagles never had a chance, as did the Giants. Besides, I think we have a decent core of receivers.

As for Sheldon, he signed his contract two years ago with no complaints. The only reason why he is asking for money is because he knows he’s on the same path as Lito. Lito was metaphorically shipped out of Philly last year. He’s going to be here, play and if he keeps balling out, he will get his money down the line. I know the Dawkins shit scares alot of the players but shit, the NFL is a business. People come and go.

113. Beezy Says:

D_Block fuck you been nigga

114. D_Block_4_life Says:

Kiss could of went harder tho, still dope.

115. D_Block_4_life Says:

@ Daps Max

Had a hectic week, dead lines to meet….i had to go in…

116. Jersey*made*me Says:

killa >> em

–Not even cam believes that

^^I don’t know who’s higher up,but I do know they’re in the twenties on that list.

117. b-ease Says:

Kiss could of went harder tho, still dope.

Word? I kinda dug the “off the cuff” sound to it.

118. b-ease Says:

they’re in the twenties on that list.

Word.

119. Eastern_Digital Says:

is this the final mastered version?? cuz they might wanna add some more bass to this.

120. Black Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

May 1st, 2009 at 8:37 pm
    # Black Says:
    May 1st, 2009 at 8:32 pm

^I dunno shorty that casualty list is pretty long starting with Trotter all the way up to Dawkins. Hell Jeremiah was in his prime and we let him go to the redskins. He proved to be a product of Johnson’s system but still. As far as the receivers go maybe it’s some pessimistic Philly shit but i don’t believe it. Desean needs to hit the weight or he is gonna get manhandled at the line every Sunday, Curtis is #2 who reid swears is a #1, and even if Maclin pans out (which lets be honest giving Reid’s receiver scouting record is kinda shaky) it will probably take him 2-3yrs to come around.

All that said I still like us to win the division this year.

121. KLO Says:

Hardbody!

122. Opus Dei Says:

I feel like they gonna release a clearer version cuz i hear a lil reverberation unless i blew my speakers

123. Beewirks Says:

^^ Exactly wut I said…shit has zero bass on it..its prolly not even finished yet

124. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Cam’ron - Silky (Radio Rip) Says:

[…] Previously: Cam’Ron feat. Jadakiss – Let’s Talk About […]

125. On top Says:

No honestly…I mean c’mon…I heard this went in the whip listened to S.D.E….came back listened to this monster of a banger again…Killa one of the only mcs that makes it feel like 98 again…damnnnnnn

126. KING Says:

KILLA!!!

127. gq Says:

KILLA!!! CRIME PAYS MAY 12th

LETS TALK ABOUT IT!!!!!!

128. Beave Says:

We need THAT DIRTY VERSION!

129. esco Says:

KILLA!

130. Big_seth Says:

DAMN, after watching that Never Scared video I had flashbacks. lol

131. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: Cam’ron - Cookin Up (Full) Says:

[…] Oh yeah, it’s definitely Killa Season. […]

132. Cam’ron - Let’s Talk About It Feat. Jadakiss | 5STARHIPHOP.COM Says:

[…] and Royce did this sample better, but this is still dope to me. Crime Pays drops May 12. Peace to Nahright for the […]

133. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Cam’ron - Silky (No Homo) [Clean CDQ] Says:

[…] Previously: Video: Cam’ron – Cookin Up (Full) | Cam’ron feat. Jadakiss – Let’s Talk About […]

134. New Music: Cam’ron, Let’s Talk About [ft. Jadakiss] « The New Classics Says:

[…] Song: Let’s Talk About [ft. Jadakiss] Artist: Cam’ron Album: Crime Pays Label: Asylum Records Producer: unknown Notes: none Analysis: Cam’ron’s comeback has been unraveling pretty big this year, and ‘Let’s Talk About’ might be the biggest track we’ve heard so far off of Crime Pays. Cam makes good use of the same sample that Black Milk utilized (and absolutely destroyed) on ‘Losing Out’ with Royce da 5′9″ last year, and calls in a favor from fellow NY icon Jadakiss for some guest rhymes. At a more slowed-down tempo than Black Milk’s monster, ‘Let’s Talk About’ is reminiscent of Come Home With Me-era Cam’ron – think in the same lane as his ‘Welcome to New York City’ collabo with Jay-Z – before the whole Dipset phenomenon took off and when he was just a hit-making role player at Roc-A-Fella. Cam’ron has been turned on by his own crew and put on the shelf for about three years almost solely because of 50 Cent’s relentlessness, but these setbacks have turned him into an underdog again. Everybody’s rooting for Cam to succeed, and he’s living up to his “hot summer” promise, although two years later, by making some of the best music of his career. Rating: 8.5 Source: Nah Right […]

135. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: Cam’ron Talks “The Bosses” Tour With Jadakiss Says:

[…] Video: Cam’ron – Cookies-N-Apple Juice (Feat. Skitzo & Byrd Lady) / Silky (No Homo) | Cam’Ron feat. Jadakiss – Let’s Talk About | Video: Jada Brings Cam Out @ The Apollo […]

136. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: Black Milk’s “Losing Out” vs. Cam’ron’s “Let’s Talk About” Says:

[…] his record “Losing Out” with Royce da 5′9 and the comparisons to Cam’s “Let’s Talk About” with Jadakiss, which uses the same […]

137. Nah Right » Video: Black Milk - Losing Out (Live in Germany) Says: