Videos: Jay-Z – Live From AZ (4/29/09)

Jigga What?/H To The Izzo/Can I Get A?/Beware Of The Boys

Still my favorite rapper but damn that big screen makes him look old.

hov-martin-lawrence-in-life-no-shots

NumbEncore / Talking To The Crowd

Props to RR for the heads up.

57 Responses to “Videos: Jay-Z – Live From AZ (4/29/09)”

1. Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

Beware Of The Boys

^AYOOOOOOOOOOOO

2. El feces lOco Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    April 30th, 2009 at 10:26 am

_WhittleS_: Man Law #63: No two men should be under the same umbrella .Ever.

^^^bullshit..No nigga should ever “get wet”..No 2 niggas should ever get wet together..Ever.

________________________________

http:/ /twitpic.com/49sho

^^nice I got the matching raincoat

3. Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

my gollashes all black just like my gun

4. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

I know he 40 years old, I don’t respect my elders

# Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:
    April 30th, 2009 at 10:17 am

why lie?

^I die where the coke is.

Can I liiivvvveeeeee

^ ARGUABLY the hardest album of this era (MOP’s “Warriorz” is not to be forgotten).

6. Dude Says:

who woulda guessed that scott storch is a coke head??

I thought he smoked crack

“why you always gotta say nasty shit, Ray?”

“cause I’m a nassssty muthafucka!”

8. Jay Says:

where can i get that Who The Fuck Is B.O.B mixtape?

9. El feces lOco Says:

Walkin under an umbrella wit da homie > gettin wet wit da homie

Disclaimer: Both yall hands should never be holding the umbrella at the same time though..Ever.

2 seater couldnt fit toccora, but I promise baby I be back tomorrow.

11. El feces lOco Says:

# Jay Says:
    April 30th, 2009 at 10:33 am

where can i get that Who The Fuck Is B.O.B mixtape?

^^damn..have you tried the internets? I heard they got this new search engine called Google..it might be there..I dunno though?

12. Digital Scales Says:

Eskay is gonna allow dre to disrespect his main camel with that picture?

Damn

13. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

El feces lOco Says:

April 30th, 2009 at 10:33 am
    Walkin under an umbrella wit da homie > gettin wet wit da homie

***Oran “Juice” Jones voice:

I saw you…and him…walkin’ in the rain/you were holding hands and skipping, lookin’ like some gays…..

14. The Shooter Says:

El feces lOco Says:

April 30th, 2009 at 10:25 am
    >>Niggas is going out their way to hate on Ross, if you don’t like him just say “yo I’m not a fan” and KIM. I can never understand some people’s mentality.

^^If we did that NR would’nt exist…Think stupid…This post would have 3 comments..and eskay would be back stockin shelves at Avon.

More than half of the time we don’t stay on topic anyway. So you rather spend your whole day hating on rappers in the comment section? Every comment expressing how much you hate a man trying to make money? I don’t why you can’t just say “I’m not a fan” and then talk about some other shit that’s all.

15. Dre Says:

Still my favorite rapper

but I couldn’t help but notice that.

16. samsohn Says:

HAHAHHA funny ASS picture!!
    Jay’s like 40 years OLd!! haha

17. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

@ billz

what’s that from? that shit is mad familiar

18. Iceberg slim Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

**what, nigga, you speak German? saying Hitler was a good speaker, is like saying that Satan got good hurr….

Real talk satan was the best singer and the best looking angel in heaven…….see the bible

19. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

niggas is droppin KNOWLEDGE on twitter!!!

RT @KBAS10 RT: 90 ppl get swine flu and everyone wears a mask, millions get Aids n ppl don’t use condoms… Puzzling ?????

BONG!

20. Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

where can i get that Who The Fuck Is B.O.B mixtape?

^sharebee.com/8e5233ce

21. silas Says:

*SIRENS BLAIRING* The pause police show up and put cuffs on everyone

22. Digital Scales Says:

_______________
    Its way more fun getting aids than getting swine flu

23. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

***Oran “Juice” Jones voice:

lol, when that nigga said “i missed you so much, i followed you!”, i was done w/ life. . .

24. Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

you aint a leader what! nobody follows you
    you was never shit…your mother should’ve swallowed you

25. G7 Says:

>>Its way more fun getting aids than getting swine flu

^BUMBOCLAAT….

26. Dude Says:

swine flu just makes me wanna eat a bacon sammich

27. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

April 30th, 2009 at 10:38 am
    ***Oran “Juice” Jones voice:

**He was on Def Jam, right? It was hilarious when Ghostface resurrected his lil’ speech, for “Back Like That”….

28. Geronimo P Says:

Ross is talking extra greasy in that video.

*Daps to the Squad*

29. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

BTW- the redbone chick in that Oran Juice Jones video was a cutie….

30. Digital Scales Says:

What if a Muslim was infected with the Swine Flu?

31. G7 Says:

*daps geronimo*

32. Big Homie Says:

Lol CHECK IT this nigga must be stupid, he must be clueless, he might be Buddhist, after this there aint shit you can tell dude, hes gon go to his pops, drop to his knees and be like ” I HAVE FAILED YOU”

^ You are so corny and shook you better run though. I’ll bring to your crib where you sit and watch Telemundo. Dont fuck with me my flow is long. Shoutout to your uncle who mows my lawn

33. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Oran “Juice” Jones, often incorrectly cited as Orange “Juice” Jones, is a Soul and R&B singer. He was the first artist who was signed to OBR Records, a subsidiary of Def Jam. He was also the first R&B artist on the hip hop record label

34. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

mike epps did, too on T.I.’s “king”. . . .

35. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

What if a Muslim was infected with the Swine Flu?

lol, woodr0 droppin gems. . .

what happens when the unstoppable force meets the immovable object?

36. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

this 50/Ross feud has been going on waaaaaaay too long, and for the most part, it’s been corny and uninspired….”Pimpin’ Curly” was the highlight, lol…but still, fuck both those clowns (no Barnum and Bailey menage)

^kinda ill when you think about it. I think the extended time for Aids to earth you, is the incentive for niggas to still go raw. Like in drug addiction admitting you have a problem is the first step towards treatment. Same thing with Pussy, if you vowed time and time again to strap up, but always find yourself going raw, you my friend have an addiction to bare guts. Being asthough poon can give life, it is also fitting it cant take life. If you cant break the addiction to puss dolo, there is help.

38. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

What if a Muslim was infected with the Swine Flu?
    lol

there’s already been cases of swine flu in the middle east

39. Dude Says:

what happens if a mexican pig gets swine flu?

edit: can take life.

41. Dude Says:

lol who doesnt have an addiction to bare guts??

42. The Shooter Says:

What if this swine flu was a terrorist act? They can’t travel to USA as easy as they can to Mexico.

43. sleep Says:

This swine flu shit is getting scary.

44. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

so, if Rick Rawse got swine flu, and then got cured (no bacon), would he be able to finally admit that he used to be a pig?

45. Prince Says:

cOLD Says:

April 30th, 2009 at 10:44 am

^those sum wise words yo

46. Dude Says:

sleeps girl has swine flu

what happens when the unstoppable force meets the immovable object?

^ ponders

48. sleep Says:

I’m not touching nobody cause they might have the virus

49. El feces lOco Says:

# icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    April 30th, 2009 at 10:47 am

*goes to roll a blunt in order to break this down*

sleeps girl has swine flu

^ *still smashes*

51. Dude Says:

# The Shooter Says:
    April 30th, 2009 at 10:47 am

______________

where is pockets?

52. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

what happens when the unstoppable force meets the immovable object?

^ ponders

that’s an actual paradox.

but i got it from “the dark knight”.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irresistible_force_paradox

53. El feces lOco Says:

Jayz on stage = Watching paint dry

I don’t understand how watching a nigga do LAX – JFK plane landing signs with his hands while on stage is a considered a “dope show”..

Jayz = Only uses 2% of the stage..this nigga could perform on a milk crate.

54. Smear Says:

# Iceberg slim Says:
    April 30th, 2009 at 8:12 am

smh @ the youth, white boys (dasa midi, smear) dont talk to me, you know better than that….see william h holla
    ^?
    Now why the fuck would you think I was talkin to you slim?

55. Smokie Says:

I’m thinking it’s the hair that’s aging him so.

56. NOLAIS504(UPTOWN) Says:

YO IS THERE REALLY GONNA BE A CARTER TOUR?

57. kallywood Says:

is it me or does the crowd look dead as fuck?

leave it to AZ