Video: Keelay & Zaire – We Made It

89 Responses to “Video: Keelay & Zaire – We Made It”

1. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Video: Keelay & Zaire – We Made It

Update: No, they didn’t

2. G7 Says:

wurd

3. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

(312) 666-5900

call me

4. El feces lOco Says:

When yall do shit like this I have to change my name..

Me to shorty on Yahoo: Yea you like music? I be on NR you should pass thru some time.. my name El feces loco there too.

Shorty 2 days later on IM: I went to NR and I seen a bunch of dudes exchanging phone numbers and winking at each other, you’re not gay are you?..I also saw you dissing Jayz..wassup with that? why u hating?

5. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

lol @ icon

pre-mature we out the hood now fail

6. Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

(312) 666-5900

call me

>nigga I need a direct line…i dont want to talk to your receptionist

“Hello, can I speak to Nah Right commenter chea please?”

7. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***LMAO

8. Dre Says:

Jeezy/Drake U. of Delaware Show Canceled After 10 Suspected Swine Flu Cases Discovered
    ______________________________

Fixed.

9. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

“Hello, can I speak to Nah Right commenter chea please?”

i’m his receptionist, no homo.

i know who yall are.

10. G7 Says:

lol @ all the digit posting

11. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

nigga I need a direct line

**Ayo?

n’mind, lol….

12. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

what the fuck!??

adage.com/songsforsoap/post?article_id=136322

13. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

G7 Says:

April 30th, 2009 at 11:48 am
    lol @ all the digit posting

***I don’t understand wtf is going on, and I’ve been on nah all morning, lol..

***DIES*** there was mad bammas out there…some bitch RIGHT behind us thought it was a go go show and kept blowing a fuckin’ whistle, lol…seriously, though the line up was aiight for a free show- Parliment, the Time, Monica, Biz Markie….Parliment somehow sucked, and Monica got on stage like, “What’s happenin’, Baltimooooooooore”, which led to immediate booing….still LMAO @ the old man visual- nigga, you know I had on a linen short set, stacey Adams sandals, and a white fedora tilted to the side, lol…

^ *eats from the floor of Chilli Bowl*

Yo, old men STAY with the linen short set. And how the fuck could Monica mess that up? Like, you in DC… of all places… and you say, “what’s up Baltimore?” You’d be better off rockin’ a Yanks jersey to a BoSox game. I remember that Southwest commercial of that ninja doin’ that shit on stage. I didn’t think an artist would really fuck up like that though.

15. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

1-900-hustler

holla at perdue

16. El feces lOco Says:

# Babydoll Says:
    April 30th, 2009 at 11:44 am

*..I simply stated that if Jayz wanted to, he could perform his show on four squares of tissue placed side by side

^And I agreed and said that it would still be ill. What’s your point?

^^LOL so we gonna act like there’s a point to this? I was just trynna keep you riled up till 5pm.

Jayz could perform his whole show on top of a plastic cup wearing ballerina shoes.

17. Geronimo P Says:

What Brands Can Learn From Jadakiss

^They had an intersting right up on boo boo dot com about Jada. They were comparing his budget to Ross’. In total, Ross’s budget was way more than Kiss’, but his sales were only slightly higher. I don’t know where they got their numbers from, but if true, Kiss came out better than Ross did with his sales numbers

18. Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

good dude
    right place
    wrong

in the blink of an eye….the swine flu caaaaaaaame

if you could feel how my lungs felt
    you’d know how that 23month old infant that died felt
    thank Goddd I ain’t too cool for a surgical mask

19. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

1-900-hustler

holla at perdue

nigga, this aint’t the “get indicted hotline”

20. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

right up

*jumps in front of moving train*

*leaves jordan collection to charity*

*leaves everything else to my son*

Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:
    April 30th, 2009 at 11:47 am

(312) 666-5900

call me

>nigga I need a direct line…i dont want to talk to your receptionist

^You ol’ Beyonce, “where yo BAWSE at?” lookin’ ass nigga.

22. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***I think that, outside of this area, a lot of niggas think it’s the same culture….

23. RIGZ Says:

don’t even fucking try to top that unless u went to dave chappelle’s block party otherwise talk to the hand

Cant TOP that, but this was close

Jam In The Park

Destiny’s Child
    BlackStar
    Slum Village
    Pharoahe
    Solo Talib
    Last Emperor
    Basically the whole Rawkus roster
    A Slew of UK acts

I was backstage (and onstage) too…I coulda told you back then that Solange was niiiiccceeee…and that Kelly is maaaaaddddd underrated

I swear Mos was smashing Bey back then….Word to them running off, jumping in a car together, & leaving their respective crews behind

24. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

I might hit up the Stone Soul Picnic, this year…last year, they had Jazmine Sullivan on the roster…

25. G7 Says:

good win for Kiss

26. Dre Says:

Sorry to say it but BooBoo isn’t lying… I heard from a knowledgeable source the week before the album came out.that DTR went overbudget to 1mil+

tinyurl.com/c6b3dq

^I. Quit. Life.

I need one of those Marcus Garvey boats and just bounce. Fuck it.

28. RIGZ Says:

DTR went overbudget to 1mil+

I wouldnt be suprised

Going against 50 costs alotta money….money spent on promo musta been thru the roof

29. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

call me

>nigga I need a direct line…i dont want to talk to your receptionist

^You ol’ Beyonce, “where yo BAWSE at?” lookin’ ass nigga.

you win.

at life.

30. Geronimo P Says:

^The numbers they posted was like $1,150,000 for Ross and less than $350,000 for Kiss. Ross only outsold him by 23k.

31. Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

got Billz through the roof can’t do numbers like Rick Ross

# icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    April 30th, 2009 at 11:50 am

^Word. That’s like goin’ to Newark and opening the show with “where Brooklyn at?”

33. El feces lOco Says:

Yo, old men STAY with the linen short set.

^^Keeps the nads cooler..plus younger chicks think “linen” is expensive material.

*gets my old man on*

*hollas at a young girl*

*unwraps handkerchief*

*gives her 5 dollars “spendin money”*

34. sleep Says:

I’m not eating out until this wime shit is over. I’m making my own shit @ home

35. Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

if your wearing linen and your not on an island your a fucking fagtard

36. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Zaire = Rumble in the Junnnnngle!

37. Big_seth Says:

# icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    April 30th, 2009 at 11:46 am

Video: Keelay & Zaire – We Made It

Update: No, they didn’t

*catches swine flu*

*doctor says I’ll be fine*

*lives*

*gets hit by a train*

^And then poppin’ up in that “Carmen” joint together. I wouldn’t put it past most. That ninja got MADD baby mothas. He aint no stranger to mackin. Lol

39. sleep Says:

I need 2 credit of residece to graduate. Wtf does that mean I an american.

40. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

sleep Says:

April 30th, 2009 at 11:55 am
    I’m not eating out until this wime shit is over. I’m making my own shit @ home

***it’s a lose/lose…restaurants and grocery stores pretty much follow the same distribution chain…word to m’fukkas dying from salmonella-infested spinach, last year, and that peanut butter scare this year….You caaaaaaaan’t wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin (c) Michael Jackson in “the Wiz”, lol…

# Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:
    April 30th, 2009 at 11:54 am

got Billz through the roof can’t do numbers like Rick Ross

^Dude… I don’t even know what that means.

42. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

D. Billz Says:

April 30th, 2009 at 11:56 am

***They worked together in Cadillac Records, too…Carmen was wackery at its finest…especially my girl Rah Digga

43. El feces lOco Says:

^^EXAMPLE FAIL…cause You’d get about 3000 niggas like “We right here yo”

BK was a bad example hahaha.

44. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Shout out Joseph Abboud… when im in miami, i gets my Linen shit Poppin

45. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

sleep Says:

April 30th, 2009 at 11:57 am
    I need 2 credit of residece to graduate. Wtf does that mean I an american.

***Word, because this post is looking mad ESOL

(English for Students of Other Languages), lol…they prolly mean state residency….

46. Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

got Billz through the roof can’t do numbers like Rick Ross

^Dude… I don’t even know what that means.

>Jay-Z quote.

Change:

Billz to bills

Rick Ross to The Roots

47. El feces lOco Says:

# Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:
    April 30th, 2009 at 11:55 am

if your wearing linen and your not on an island your a fucking fagtard

^^^Manhattan is an island…You need more geography.

48. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

What Brands Can Learn From Jadakiss

Applaud K-i Double S’s

# El feces lOco Says:
    April 30th, 2009 at 11:59 am

^^EXAMPLE FAIL…cause You’d get about 3000 niggas like “We right here yo”

BK was a bad example hahaha.

^I thought about that after I hit submit because you can do a show in B’more and say, “yo is BK in the house?” and it will be at least 30 niggas yellin’.

Epic fail.

*moves to DC*

50. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

April 30th, 2009 at 11:59 am
    Shout out Joseph Abboud… when im in miami, i gets my Linen shit Poppin

***my brother in law used to always break out the flourescent colored linens…nigga’s only like 30…shit had me dying, every time I saw that nigga…duke was unaware of the extent to which brightly colored fabrics accentuated his ashiness (none)

51. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

if your wearing linen and your not on an island your a fucking fagtard

^^^Manhattan is an island…You need more geography.

LMAO!!

feces with the fuckin win!

52. BARPAN Says:

^^^^^^

Bey is a boss bytch about it … she finances projects, casts the men she wants to slay …lets em hit it in the trailor n on to the next ..movie/video/project…lol (c)obssessed/ halo.etc….

53. Big_seth Says:

One of my homeboys from college got married right out of school & they went on a cruise for the honeymoon. He SPECIFICALLY bought linen to wear on this cruise.

I’m like, Nigga… That aint your boat… FAIL.

54. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

I’m not eating out until this wime shit is over

*wrestles with 500-pound pigs*

# Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:
    April 30th, 2009 at 12:00 pm

got Billz through the roof can’t do numbers like Rick Ross

^Dude… I don’t even know what that means.

>Jay-Z quote.

Gattt!

57. KLO Says:

D. Billz Says:

April 30th, 2009 at 12:01 pm
    # El feces lOco Says:
    April 30th, 2009 at 11:59 am

^^EXAMPLE FAIL…cause You’d get about 3000 niggas like “We right here yo”

BK was a bad example hahaha.

Epic fail.

*moves to DC*

^^^ LMAO!

58. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

# Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:
    April 30th, 2009 at 12:00 pm

got Billz through the roof can’t do numbers like Rick Ross

^Dude… I don’t even know what that means.

>Jay-Z quote.

Change:

Billz to bills

Rick Ross to The Roots

that type of wordplay is too strenuous for my brain, that’s why i stay bumping “MY RIMS SHTOOPID!”

59. Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

if your wearing linen and your not on an island your a fucking fagtard

^^^Manhattan is an island…You need more geography.

IMO.

*scrolls up*

Bosses are losing nationwide.

I’ma tell you this though. Don’t think the lurkers and trollers aren’t entertained by this shit… which means the site traffic goes up… which means that many companies that have already blocked Myspace and Facebook, will probably put Nahright next on their shit list.

Remember where you heard it first (c) MTV

61. Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

Its only acceptable to wear linen on Roosevelt Island, not Manhat.

62. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

^ Change:

Beezy to Reed Richards

you niggas are in rare form this week.

63. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

yo i went to a BBQ last weekend and the hosts had bought burgers from whole foods with cheese blended into the meat – the shit gets extra hot and creamy inside the meat and when you bite into it, it oozes out – delicious

64. KLO Says:

D. Billz Says:

April 30th, 2009 at 12:04 pm
    *scrolls up*

Bosses are losing nationwide.

Remember where you heard it first (c) MTV

^^^^ damn, good phuckin’ point! my job blocks all those above PLUS my personal email!

65. Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

will probably put Nahright next on their shit list.

^at my last gig Nah was blocked…EVERYTHING was.

66. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

i seen them shits. . . good to know they taste good. i might hafta cop for the fake BBQs in my crib. . .

that’s just when i put some burgers on the foreman and eat them with chips w/ the windows open.

67. RIGZ Says:

TURN MY SWAG OOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heard this song for the first time yday & I cant get it out of my head. Damn.

68. KLO Says:

@ D.Billz you can access your home computer from work…you heard of the site?

69. Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

^chea bougie as shit

aight, you know what, I quit.

71. BARPAN Says:

^^^^^^^
    im a leadin factor of this at my job..lol. my netsurfing has been brougt up in meetings …still doesnt stop… i make shit happen round here …they dont bother me bout it anymore..lol

72. sleep Says:

Island with beaches»»»manhattan island

>>I don’t think that it really fits that definition…its commonly referred to as such here in the area but truthfully just because the Harlem River runs through it doesn’t make it an island…its still attached to BX.

nah, but it really isn’t connected to the BX except by a bridge. step your map game up.

74. Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

cop for the fake BBQs in my crib. . .

^LMAO

I be grilling on my fire escape.

Urban Living FTW

75. Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

^River only goes so deep…still the same land mass. Ergo, not island.

76. El feces lOco Says:

Linen = Like cotton for Jamaicans
    ___________________________________

# Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:
    April 30th, 2009 at 12:04 pm

IMO.

^^^^^^
    Harlem, Hudson and East rivers surround the island…You cant get “onto” the island without crossing a bridge or tunnel.

77. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

lolololololol!

dog u gotta go to home depot and drop 50 bucks on a charcoal grill

charcoal can be bought on sale for like 3 bucks

go to the mexican butcher have him slice up some steaks real thin and throw them bitches on the charcoal for 45 seconds each side, squeeze some lime and shake some rock salt on them bitches and you got a gourmet meal

and don’t say shit about not affording it, if you got 250 for yeezys you have 50 bucks for years of good meals and fun

78. RIGZ Says:

El feces lOco Says:
    April 30th, 2009 at 12:12 pm

Linen = Like cotton for Jamaicans

This is true

79. El feces lOco Says:

# Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:
    April 30th, 2009 at 12:11 pm

^River only goes so deep…still the same land mass. Ergo, not island.

^^Change this niggas name to Mr Technicality lol..

Beezy needs more googlemaps.

80. Smear Says:

Beez the fuckin sea only goes so deep… so by your logic, islands don’t exist. shm

81. El feces lOco Says:

# RIGZ Says:
    April 30th, 2009 at 12:15 pm

El feces lOco Says:
    April 30th, 2009 at 12:12 pm

Linen = Like cotton for Jamaicans

This is true

^^^Rigz yuh dun know areddi star..afta mi buy mi linen suit wid mi Clarks..mi kill a pussy if im seh mi nuh inna style..style ah style and style caan spoil.

82. R.J.Orion Says:

whaddup

83. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

takepart.com/foodinc/

GATTTTDAMN! im about to cut out meat (pause). become a gattdamn veterinarian?

84. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

lolololololol!

dog u gotta go to home depot and drop 50 bucks on a charcoal grill

charcoal can be bought on sale for like 3 bucks

i fuckin wish.

i live in an apartment. w/ no balcony.

actually, i could probably meat some hoes (see what i did there?) if i just grilled in the parkin lot. . .

85. Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

Pangea >

86. sleep Says:

Ohhh weeee my abs are popping out one month before I go to barbados.

87. R.J.Orion Says:

the whole Earth is an island… spinning in a sea of gasses and magnetic waves and whatnot …

88. sleep Says:

Charcol grill»»»that expensive electric shit

>>^River only goes so deep…still the same land mass. Ergo, not island.

^fucking fail.