Video: Donny Goines – What The People Want (KC School Sessions)

Donny Goines’ album The Breakfast Club drops May 19th.

Previously: Donny Goines feat. Rain, Termanology, Reks & Big Lou – What U Expected (Remix) (prod. Statik Selektah) | Donny Goines in XXL

83 Responses to “Video: Donny Goines – What The People Want (KC School Sessions)”

1. Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

*eats extra helping of Mexican bacon*

2. Babydoll Says:

Ronnie Left Already > Donny Goines

3. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

speaking of aids… tinyurl.com/c8lgkq

4. The Shooter Says:

What if this swine flu was a terrorist act? They can’t travel to USA as easy as they can to Mexico.

5. samsohn Says:

should i be only smoking personal blunts now?? I can’t be smoking with the mexicans and haitians in the hood anymore – dude’s spread the flu like water

6. Sean Coonery Says:

“Cuts in the face, the watch is so Maino” – Fab

Loso sending shots at Maino

7. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Babydoll Says:

April 30th, 2009 at 10:47 am
    Ronnie Left Already > Donny Goines

***LOL

8. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

I think it was used for population control

9. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

samsohn Says:

April 30th, 2009 at 10:49 am

***Are you really smoking blunts with random niggas in the street? What are you, 15 and homeless?

10. Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

sleeps girl has swine flu

^ *still smashes*

>*takes seconds*

11. Dude Says:

# The Shooter Says:
    April 30th, 2009 at 10:48 am

__________

yo, where is pockets?

12. El feces lOco Says:

Jayz on stage = Watching paint dry

I don’t understand how watching a nigga do LAX – JFK plane landing signs with his hands while on stage is a considered a “dope show”..

Jayz = Only uses 2% of the stage..this nigga could perform on a milk crate.

13. The Shooter Says:

E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

April 30th, 2009 at 10:51 am
    I think it was used for population control

That too, makes ya think

14. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

G7 Says:
    April 30th, 2009 at 10:20 am
    Some people are acting like its impossible not to like DTR. Its definitely not for everybody. Its an album with one dimensional content and fire beats. Some people just like more variation than hearing the same thing over and over. I can understand why somenone wouldn’t like the album.

^^^^^^^

This

and I never liked his music, I gave DTR a chance it didn’t move me, great beats no substance same shit over and over

and isn’t it obvious that with the rappers I do like ( crazy lyrics with substance and introspective shit ) that I wouldn’t like someone like rick ross

” if I don’t like it it I don’t like it it doesn’t mean that I’m hating ” (c) if you need to know who said that one yourself

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    April 30th, 2009 at 10:36 am

@ billz

what’s that from? that shit is mad familiar

^ “Life”, from where Dre jacked that pic that he used in the last thread.

16. G7 Says:

not eating pork is overrated (ie) mad cow disease, asian bird flu. pretty much any meat is making people sick these days. fish flu is prolly next.

17. Babydoll Says:

Jayz = Only uses 2% of the stage..this nigga could perform on a milk crate.

^And it would still be an ill performance

18. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

what happens when the unstoppable force meets the immovable object?

^ ponders

that’s an actual paradox.

but i got it from “the dark knight”.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irresistible_force_paradox

19. samsohn Says:

# icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    April 30th, 2009 at 10:52 am

samsohn Says:

April 30th, 2009 at 10:49 am

/\
    Well yes and no – My house cleaner and my connect – smoke blunts with both, both illegal immigrants and shit

20. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

fish has really high levels of mercury

fish flu is prolly next.

^ it already exist (c) sleeps girl

22. El feces lOco Says:

# G7 Says:
    April 30th, 2009 at 10:53 am

*throws away his half eaten bag of Redenbachers’ Goldfish Crackers*

23. Geronimo P Says:

Aight I’ve listened to this Maybach Music 2 track 4 times in a row to hear the differences in the beat for each verse. The only difference i hear is that they used electric guitars and light organs to distinguish Weezy’s verse.

I think they used some extra horns in Ross’ verse, but I can’t tell what’s different from Yeezy’s verse. Probably because its the first verse and the one the used to set the tone.

24. Big Homie Says:

I will always eat pork.

25. Dude Says:

No amount of diseases could stop me from eating chicken.

*orders fried chicken with mexican bacon on the side*

26. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Babydoll Says:

April 30th, 2009 at 10:54 am
    Jayz = Only uses 2% of the stage..this nigga could perform on a milk crate.

^And it would still be an ill performance

***and he’d still get $200 for the nosebleeds, and sell out a 20,000 seat arena in 10 minutes…”So Whatchu sayin” (c) EPMD, feces?

# El feces lOco Says:
    April 30th, 2009 at 10:53 am

Jayz on stage = Watching paint dry

Jayz = Only uses 2% of the stage..this nigga could perform on a milk crate.

^LMAO. That nigga be tryin’ his hardest not to sweat. You know camels need gallons of water for resuscitation.

They would have to hook him up to one of those Super Soaker backpacks with vocoder lookin’ tube connected to his face.

28. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

gatttttt!

29. Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

^who the fuck smokes blunts with their maid?

*dead*

30. Big Homie Says:

bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=a2q8_Ll2i7dE&refer=home

An employee at the World Bank, the Washington-based lender that helps nations reduce poverty, has been preliminarily diagnosed with swine flu after traveling to Mexico for his job.

If the diagnosis is confirmed, it would be the first in the U.S. capital. The staff member was in Mexico from April 14 to April 18, before the outbreak was reported by world health officials, according to an e-mail to World Bank employees today from Bernard Demure, director of the bank’s health services department.

31. Sean Coonery Says:

Niggers like Chicken

32. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***Aiight, makes more sense now…I thought you were going down to little haiti and the barrio and shit, with a bag of izm (c) 1994, like “who’s trynna smoke, yo?”

33. Dude Says:

WHOA! God’s Son across sleeps girl’s punny

35. Babydoll Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

April 30th, 2009 at 10:56 am
    Babydoll Says:

April 30th, 2009 at 10:54 am
    Jayz = Only uses 2% of the stage..this nigga could perform on a milk crate.

^And it would still be an ill performance

^Exactly…*waits* LOL!

36. El feces lOco Says:

# Babydoll Says:
    April 30th, 2009 at 10:54 am

Jayz = Only uses 2% of the stage..this nigga could perform on a milk crate.

^And it would still be an ill performance

^^^That’s only cause you like his balls..Like I could watch Beyonce on a milkcrate too..don’t make her show ill.

37. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

April 30th, 2009 at 10:57 am

^who the fuck smokes blunts with their maid?

*dead*

**There was an ep of Californication, where David Ducovny smoked out with a fine ass Latina maid, and then smashed it off…what a waste of a post (none), right? I just felt like typing that, though, lol…

38. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

MADIEGON!

39. Digital Scales Says:

Sleeps girl got mad stubble under and on her chin

40. El feces lOco Says:

41. Big Homie Says:

Thousands in DC got AIDS and 1 person reported to have the Swine flu and everybody goes crazy and expects me not to eat pork. Sheeit oink oink to that

42. Dude Says:

co sign jay z bein the most boring live act ever. I seen this nigga live once and i coulda been more entertained watching a baseball game or some shit

Big Homie Says:

April 30th, 2009 at 10:57 am
    bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=a2q8_Ll2i7dE&refer=home

An employee at the World Bank, the Washington-based lender that helps nations reduce poverty forces nations into deeper poverty by giving high interest loans to corrupt governments they know can’t or wont pay back, has been preliminarily diagnosed with swine flu after traveling to Mexico for his job.

^fixed.

44. G7 Says:

>>That nigga be tryin’ his hardest not to sweat. You know camels need gallons of water for resuscitation.

==
    lmao

Dude Says:
    April 30th, 2009 at 10:56 am

No amount of diseases could stop me from eating chicken.

^That’s interesting you should say that because if they really want to eliminate all Bla–

*hears a knock on the door*

*looks out the window*

*sees 3 black unmarked Lincolns*

*grabs laptop and exits via window*

46. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***Daps crazy***(no Group Home member’s intitutionalization paperwork)

47. Big Homie Says:

LOL at cold

Where is Woodro? Did I body him with my battle raps?

48. Sean Coonery Says:

Smh @ smoking with the mexicans that cut your grass, build your house and spread the swine flu.

49. Babydoll Says:

Dude Says:

April 30th, 2009 at 11:00 am

^ I don’t know what ya’ll niggas are seeing then…everytime I see Jay I get hype! Ya’ll are just sucky audience members…LOL

50. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

for all you niggas not on twitter. . . collin’s girl hasn’t given birth yet. . .

thecollinb @MrPapagiorgio contractions weren’t frequent enough and they only wanted active labor patients. they gave us that Mary and Joseph treatment.

51. Tumer Says:

goddamit that ‘New Wu’ joint is nice….. Meth’s flow is fucking superb.

52. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

co-sign.

53. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

El feces lOco Says:

April 30th, 2009 at 11:00 am

***nah, not really…I’m not a Jay stan, in the least, wouldn’t pay his hiked up ticket prices…but you seem to be throwing unnecessary shots…ol’ Kwame Brown talking shit about Kobe’s court vision, lookin’ ass nigga….

54. G7 Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

April 30th, 2009 at 11:02 am

====
    is this for real? i kinda wanna laugh.

55. Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

^cOLD speak the truth, everytime he comment in the booth

^ do you know anyone personally that has the monster.

57. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

is this for real? i kinda wanna laugh.

yea. he live tweetin it.

58. Dude Says:

lmao@ coonery

59. Babydoll Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

April 30th, 2009 at 11:02 am

^*anchor voice* Thank you Papagiorgio…in other news, Sleep’s girl is reported to have the first case of Fish Flu. cOLD is live with the details…

WTF? LOL!

60. Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

*hears a knock on the door*

*looks out the window*

*sees 3 black unmarked Lincolns*

*grabs laptop and exits via window*

>roffle

61. Big Homie Says:

^ do you know anyone personally that has the monster.

^ Not personally that I know of

62. G7 Says:

>>yea. he live tweetin it.

^okay. not sure i’d go that route to announce a newborn. maybe i’m old fashioned. just throw an article in the city newspaper.

63. Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

is Collin really naming his baby eskay? thats the rumor

64. El feces lOco Says:

Seriously tho..Jay hater that I am…I’ve never gotten ” he’s a dope stage performer”..I seen Jay on stage prolly 3 times..All 3 times I was not impressed…puttin prodigy on the Summer Jam Screen saved him one time I saw him..but Busta stole that whole summer Jam performance that year..other times was at smaller venues.

A Jayz show= Seminar-like

_____________________

^^You’re a chick though..I’ve never been excited to SEE another man. His music speaks for itself..but to stand there..and watch him stand there..Notwithstanding (2 puns intended)

65. Dude Says:

HOOOTS

66. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

*daps ALL in the homeroom, Daps the Spanish stripper who gave me her number, DAMN that bitch is hot, im shook to call the bitch but she had a nigga FullBlown*

67. El feces lOco Says:

*daps HOOTS*

69. LDNITBUT Says:

yoo herban kint bell me a brutha quick 07588923459

70. G7 Says:

*daps C88*

71. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***Busta’s one of the most dynamic live performer’s I’ve ever seen…seriously-that nigga’s energy level (none) is incomparable….

72. G7 Says:

Nas is another one thats known to glue his feet to the floor when he performs. He’s gotten better over the past few years though.

73. Babydoll Says:

^SMH…

I ain’t animated, like say a Busta Rhymes…

74. sleep Says:

Damm I just saw a chick that look like rihanna with a body. Damm she has to be the baddest bitch alive

75. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

April 30th, 2009 at 11:09 am

***”Fullblown” is a poor choice of words, given the AIDS convo, lol…

76. Dude Says:

*snitches on the illuminati*

77. Geronimo P Says:

^ do you know anyone personally that has the monster.

^My godfather died from the monster. RIP

78. sleep Says:

I remember busta got mad cause of that hov animated line. I figure he didn’t know what the word meant.

79. El feces lOco Says:

^^THIS..that year we was humpin all the Jersey girls at the Nets arena while Buss performed..nigga was on top of speakers and shit…Jay came on(naw) and everyone stood there..and watched him stand there..reciting his lyrics like sheep..I don’t see whats dope about his show..his lyrics ? Ok..but his show? No.

80. Sean Coonery Says:

*farts in front of dimes*

81. Dude Says:

kanye +busta live>jay z and nas live.

82. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

LMAO @ the “BD and Pap News Hour”. . . and fish flu in sleep’s girl’s va-jingo bein the top story.

83. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: A Real Moment w/ Mickey Factz (KC School Sessions) Says:

[…] Previously: Donny Goines – What The People Want (KC School Sessions) […]