Lloyd Banks feat. Nipsey Hussle – Me & My Strap (NoDJ)

nipsey-hussle-yayo-whoo-kid
Close enough..

Off Banks’ new tape. Also on Bullet’s Ain’t Got No Name Vol. 3 with Jonny Shipes, Don Cannon & The Empire, now dropping in June.

Lloyd Banks feat. Nipsey Hussle – Me & My Strap (NoDJ)

Props to OnSMASH.

Previously: Video: Snoop Co-signs Nipsey Hussle | Nipsey Hussle feat. June Summers – My Language (1st Verse) | Video: MTV Mixtape Monday: Drake + Nipsey Hussle

45 Responses to “Lloyd Banks feat. Nipsey Hussle – Me & My Strap (NoDJ)”

1. El feces lOco Says:

Lastttttttttttttttt

2. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

A History of Gucci Mane’s Greatest Chains

Proof that niggas in the south are 100% bammas & have no taste.

Aint shit, Applaud Tony YAYO, lookin like a 48 yearold chainSmoker.

3. The Shooter Says:

Gang Green

4. KLO Says:

Ghostface chains > Gucci Mane’ chains.

5. geico lizard Says:

El feces lOco Says:

April 30th, 2009 at 12:42 pm
    *crickets*

…I bet half these niggas is on dickonwheels signin up.

Roffle. I plead the fifth on what website I have been at.

6. El feces lOco Says:

11 minutes to comida…Think imma have some oxtails and rice today..steam veggies, 2 cola champales…when shit get like this on NR I act like I’m on twitter

*applauds himself for not doin much this week*

*realizes that the flu had a profound effect on the workplace this week*

7. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

KLO Says:

April 30th, 2009 at 12:48 pm
    Ghostface chains > Gucci Mane’ chains.

Yea, Ghosts Bird Bracelet is the Truth. & the atlas statue shit…GATTT!

8. G7 Says:

>>A History of Gucci Mane’s Greatest Chains

===
    that Bart Simpson chain is ultra wack

9. barak's ex preacher was right white people Says:

fuck that frosted flakes cereal chain that nigga should’ve got that cap’n crunch with crunch berries cereal box

are you niggas paying attention to whats happeing with this swine flu ish? Supposedly chances of it becoming a pandemic are > Free’s shoe game.

11. El feces lOco Says:

geico..waddup…finna change my name to “money with the eyes”

Yo Geico you know what I figured out last week?

That you(lizard) died in the last commercial when the dude was like “lets practice a lil exercise, Im gonna fall back and you catch me” ..That was how u died..then the money dude showed up..I never put that together till I was high on weed.

12. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, im the space invader Says:

Yayo looks like murs after a haircut

13. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

barak’s ex preacher was right white people Says:

April 30th, 2009 at 12:52 pm

Fuckin bamma could’nt afford no Gattdamn FrostedFlakes, them niggas eat dirtClay crunchberries.

she wanna lick the blogger like there’s candy on me

15. Big_seth Says:

I will co-sign Ghosts Eagle bracelet as the GOAT rap accessory & how hyped I was that they put it into the original Def Jam game on PS2.

If Doom rocked a Gold & diamond mask a few times he would win though.

16. barak's ex preacher was right white people Says:

lol

17. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

History of Gucci Mane’s Greatest Chains

Proof that niggas in the south are 100% bammas & have no taste.

Also the greatest Nah-lite post in history

yup.

this, or the jawn where jim jones got kicked out the hotel, and told the dude “just tell em i robbed you, dickhead.”

18. PHENOMENON Says:

obamashoes.tv

^ ^
    Smh, I just saw this commercial on Comedy Central and thought it was a joke.

she wanna lick the blogger like there’s candy on me

^ bloggers are so ’07

20. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, im the space invader Says:

cOLD its not going to be a pandemic. You’ve been watching too much propaganda tv. Every 3 yrs there’s a new disease that we should watch for. Remember sars?! Remember west nile virus?!

*daps cold and the nah collective who will ignore this part since I didn’t mention them by name*

21. Big_seth Says:

When I get my record deal I’m gonna rock a gold & diamond encrusted USB external hard drive around the neck.

don’t steal my idea.

*keeps it bamma, but geeky*

22. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Big_seth Says:

April 30th, 2009 at 12:55 pm

If Doom rocked a Gold & diamond mask a few times he would win though.

yea, that shit would be pretty Tough, but if i looked funny @ all, that shit would be Bamma Status. GFK went the other way on niggas with the bracelets. u cant even get that shit on an airplane…lol.

I voted for the Odie.

24. geico lizard Says:

El feces lOco Says:

April 30th, 2009 at 12:54 pm
    geico..waddup…finna change my name to “money with the eyes”

Yo Geico you know what I figured out last week?

Geico insurance will do a 6 billion dollar man commercial rebuilding me with metal parts. Ill comeback for that guy who crushed me like im the terminator with shades and a shotgun.

25. El feces lOco Says:

^^Word..fuck you(notlikethat)

(SARS > H1N1)

27. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

don’t believe the hype

28. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

I voted for the Odie.

lol, me too.

it’s in the lead.

it was either that or the so icey frisbee.

29. PHENOMENON Says:

If Doom rocked a Gold & diamond mask a few times he would win though.

^ ^
    Trust me, if he did that, we’d learn his secret identity REAL soon.

^ Ok maybe so maybe no, but niggas are being earthed, and thats real enough for me.

31. Sean Coonery Says:

Yayo is his bottom bitch
    Banks is his girly girl

32. El feces lOco Says:

chowtimebredrins..mi gawn outta dis bloodcleet.

33. Big_seth Says:

(SARS > H1N1)*Avian Flu/ west nile = zombie apocalypse.

34. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, im the space invader Says:

Dooms identity is not really a secret. I saw a picture of KMD and assumed one of them were daniel lol

35. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

bart simpson chain ftw

36. nation Says:

wallah that doesn’t look like Whoo Kid

37. KLO Says:

I voted for those skeeos with Gucci showing the “So Icey Frisbee” they can get it!

38. barak's ex preacher was right white people Says:

pandemic means it’s in more than one geographical area…every sickness is basically a pandemic

39. Big_seth Says:

# A tribe called quest aka Bitch, im the space invader Says:
    April 30th, 2009 at 1:03 pm

Yeah, but its not a openly known thing. I could not point him out in a crowd.

It’s kind of ill that I wouldn’t even be able to tell if it was an fake DOOM at a show.

40. Sean Coonery Says:

Don’t worry about Whoo Kid, Macho smacked his face in.

41. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, im the space invader Says:

People are going to die either way. Now if you think you have the plain ol flu you’re going to spend 5k for some attention at the hospital, just so that they can tell you to stay home and rest. I’m no conspiracy theorist but this shit seems so obvious

(SARS > H1N1)*Avian Flu/ west nile = zombie apocalypse ™

^fixed

^true.

44. PHENOMENON Says:

“Swine Flu” is the end of all mankind.

Sincerely, SARS