Wiz Khalifa feat. Ya Boy & Mistah F.A.B. – Boarding Pass (Remix)

wiz-khalifa-flight-school

Flight School is at 65,000 downloads… here’s a remix to keep the momentum going.

Wiz Khalifa feat. Ya Boy & Mistah F.A.B. – Boarding Pass (Remix) | Mediafire

Previously: Wiz Khalifa – Flight School (Mixtape)

29 Responses to “Wiz Khalifa feat. Ya Boy & Mistah F.A.B. – Boarding Pass (Remix)”

1. The Shot Clock aka servin through my burglar bars Says:

funny how albums can’t hold my attention but “so far gone”

i been letting that shit cool off for a couple weeks now

2. herbal kint Says:

The Shot Clock aka servin through my burglar bars Says:
    April 29th, 2009 at 8:04 pm
    yikes @ people getting upset about that comment, so now he wants people to do more to support the less fortunate and not just trailer park white people but poor people in africa and somehow thats a problem ?

it wasn’t his point as much as the wording…it was a condescending and pretentious thing to say

…. and it was meant to be, and thats not a shot at black people as a whole thats a shot at rappers as a whole, saigon ortiz and many other people say the same shit word for word but because he is white he can’t say it ? I agree if you take it out of context and just see the black rappers, african rappers you could get it twisted but news flash most rappers are black so either way he is saying the same thing which is truth ….

OK * really done talking about this *

3. rex hussla Says:

GUCCI MANE ANGERS PEOPLE!

I have heard of artists pissing people off and I heard of this. This dude is so heated at Gucci Mane, it don’t make no sense! Well, it does make some sense. These are not my words, but the words of somebody in attendence. Here it is:

The price for the Minstrel Show (aka Gucci Mane show) was $50, or $80 VIP. That’s right, that wasn’t a typo. 5-0, and 8-0. And, if you stepped out of the club for whatever reason, you were charged a $10 re-entrance fee. Now, if you think that’s a ridiculous price for a show, then check out what I’m about to tell you..But in the meantime, one dumb coon of the female persuasion left out and tried to come back in, and was hit with the $10 re-entry charge. She started griping about how she had just paid $80 to get in, and how she has a child at home, to take care of, and that $10 is too steep. We told her, “as if $80 isn’t steep? Which could your child benefit more from right now: $80 or $10?” Of course she didn’t get it.

What? I’m sayin’, that was the show. He performed 2 songs and left. I mean, the snuck off the stage so quick, that the regular security told us to barricade the front door, so that the people couldn’t get out, while Gucci Coon and co. were loading back up in the limo. LOL, there was a woman on their crew, who was tryna hold the door, and people started pushing the door. One dude straight mule kicked the door, and the glass cracked even more than it was originally. People flooded the door, talking about, “yo, where did Gucci go? We want our money back, that was a rip-off!!” But by that time, the limo was speeding off, and people trampled that one security chick, tryna run after the limo. People were jumping on the limo as it was driving off, talking about “Gimme my money back, Gucci!!” People fell off the limo, as it drove off, to parts unknown. I say that, because the word is, he never made it to Raleigh, and even if he did, it would have been almost 4AM before he would’ve made it.. What coon in their right mind was gonna wait around on a Sunday night (uhh, morning) to see him perform?? Wait, on second thought, don’t answer that.

4. HAHAHAHAHA Says:

i got a question yo eskay..dre or anyone else who might know..is it true that the skull gang mixtape got a million downloads…i heard juelz saying it but i think thats highly unlikely?!?!

5. herbal kint Says:

@ Rex – who the hell wrote that, and why the need to drop coon 86 times ?

6. The Shot Clock aka servin through my burglar bars Says:

“He’s not here yet, he needs to get here first.” -Danyel Smith (YN wifey)

7. herbal kint Says:

HAHAHAHAHA Says:
    April 29th, 2009 at 8:12 pm

….. I doubt they themselves could d/l it 1 million times, he only said that shit cause there is no way to prove one way or another …..

8. rex hussla Says:

herbal kint Says:

April 29th, 2009 at 8:12 pm
    @ Rex – who the hell wrote that, and why the need to drop coon 86 times ?
    ________________________________________________________

I don’t know…some e-mailer sent it to Illseed at AHH

9. AmpGeez a.k.a. Pimpin Don't Fail Me Now Says:

I’d blow Danyel Smiths’s back out.

10. The Shot Clock aka servin through my burglar bars Says:

Gucci cakin off shows tho

11. Dre Says:

# HAHAHAHAHA Says:
    April 29th, 2009 at 8:12 pm e

______________________________________________________

lies..

12. herbal kint Says:

rex hussla Says:
    April 29th, 2009 at 8:14 pm
    herbal kint Says:

April 29th, 2009 at 8:12 pm
    @ Rex – who the hell wrote that, and why the need to drop coon 86 times ?
    ________________________________________________________

I don’t know…some e-mailer sent it to Illseed at AHH

… word I was god damn someone has some issues …

13. rex hussla Says:

Nobody should do their fans dirty like that…I’ve seen a couple shows that were kinda quick and shady like that. I guess you gotta be leery of those late night “club appearance” type shows. It’s probably more the promoter than the artists, but you can’t jerk fans like that.

14. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, im the space invader Says:

Flight school is a dope tape

I still haven’t got all the way thru this mixtape. It just seems like a tape I’d rather listen to and enjoy in the whip rather than on the bubby ass speakers of my pc.

16. AmpGeez a.k.a. Pimpin Don't Fail Me Now Says:

lies..
    ==============
    That nigga Juelz will say anything to try & convince the people that Skull Gang is worth giving a shit.

I downloaded the mixtape…& trashed it the same day.

# rex hussla Says:
    April 29th, 2009 at 8:16 pm

^I can 90% guarantee you that it was the promoter’s fault. Anybody in the industry will tell you that those are some SHADY ass niggas.

18. herbal kint Says:

the yankees are starting to get to this rookie who grew up 10 minutes away from where I live

19. Hoskins Says:

Flight school is a dope tape

^^ no-sign

he confused (c) buck

3 or 4 good tracks at best

20. AmpGeez a.k.a. Pimpin Don't Fail Me Now Says:

See how they try to trip Obama up & he just sidesteps the BS.

That’s G shit.

21. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

LF: I lolz whenever I see the use of the word “bubby”

Yo how was that 100 barz ransom style?

22. herbal kint Says:

Highsaiah Thomas Says:
    April 29th, 2009 at 8:22 pm
    LF: I lolz whenever I see the use of the word “bubby”

Yo how was that 100 barz ransom style?

dope

but,” speaking of him he’s a bum too “(c) royce

23. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

*realizes he needs a new Jets inspired name*

*contemplates*

*chucklolz to himself about that nigga callin me Highsaiah Thompson*

sidestep the bull like a matador

25. herbal kint Says:

” get in line nerd /
    cause it’s my turn /
    lock them in the bar /
    verse over time served /
    and this is my word /
    I got nine furs /
    hebrew money last name should be steinberg ” (c) Ran

Cam live on Monday night >>>>>>>>>>>.

27. herbal kint Says:

you ain’t got o relevance /
    I’m on the block selling it /
    I bring that white girl out the closet /
    ellen degenerres (c) ran

28. Shawty S.O. Says:

Flight School >>>

Flight School > Star Power

29. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: Wiz Khalifa - Knock You Down Says:

[…] Wiz Khalifa feat. Ya Boy & Mistah F.A.B. – Boarding Pass (Remix) | Wiz Khalifa – Flight School […]