Raekwon – Resolution

Raekwon – Resolution

Props to OnSMASH

48 Responses to “Raekwon – Resolution”

1. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Definitely did Vick dirty. Josh Hamilton does coke, heroin, n whateva else and he gets love. Vick did his bid and still has to convince Goodell he should play again.

–There has always been retribution for drug users (c) Doc gooden, Darryl strawberry, Josh hamilton, etc

Not for dog killers. Vick is going to get released with no suspension from the NFL, so hes fine.

2. nestle snipes Says:

Michael vick and plaxico burress are stupid dumb rich niggas….

3. The Great Snake Says:

Great Snake is a reference to eskay labeling me a “snake” during Bol-War I …

it has spiritual and symbolic refences to serpent like creatures …

any man implying any faggotry is just taking unnecessary time to consider it as a phallic reference … those who have done so, need to “pause” and “ayo” they damn selves …

stop thinking about dick if you have one … that aint wavy …

4. Son_Of_Ether aka elfeces the NAHRIGHT freestyle champ Says:

lol es told Fux he needs more Vimeo

cassies body= grotesque

cassies face= poker face

5. TheCo!!inB Says:

SWEET NEWBORN SAVIOR!!! I just looked over to the car next to me, shorty teeth look like they were doing a front kick. she need chain link fence braces, word to Andy Gump Co.

6. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Plaxico is just going to have his intelligence questioned for the rest of his career. Theres no getting around shooting yourself with your own gun. Ol’ cheddar bob “i was just rehearsing for 8mile 2” ass nigga

7. Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

Staten does not go hard.

8. Black Says:

eskay Says:

April 29th, 2009 at 12:32 pm
    >>body type I like too.

^12 year old boy? smh

Word… she’s definitely pretty but shorty needs a Big Mac.

9. Son_Of_Ether aka elfeces the NAHRIGHT freestyle champ Says:

SMH @ MIke workin 40 hour weeks in cnstruction for $1o bucks an hour…American judicial system is wicked.

10. wavy is a cliche Says:

cassie > any bitch yall fags ever been with

11. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

April 29th, 2009 at 12:30 pm
    SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

April 29th, 2009 at 12:29 pm
    Big Homie Says:

April 29th, 2009 at 12:27 pm
    twitpic.com/47v8a

Cassie is beautiful naturally. I would eat her ass

Yea, i’d bite her too.

^^^^^^
    word even with her little mohawk. Bitch is the nicest . body type I like too. Perfecto(c)Mexican Friends dads name

i like the bitch haircut, i’d lick the side of her head & pinch her nipples @ the same time, Spooning on the side.

12. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Id fuck with a chick like cassie to get my confidence up. I’d break the shit out of her

13. geico lizard Says:

Edgerrin James was released. What team needs a runningback? He runs faster now that he took out his gold grill.

14. nestle snipes Says:

Ciara and Cassie got the 12 year old boy body on lock.

15. G7 Says:

SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

April 29th, 2009 at 12:12 pm
    *daps 7Stacks*

===
    yes iyah

*daps*

16. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=dkHrBm_iV3U
    speaking of which new wifey video

17. sleep Says:

I need the full version of that t.I and chris brown

18. Bill Hu$tle Says:

#

# Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    April 29th, 2009 at 12:34 pm

jbanksblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/cassie_spread.jpg

that shit dont remind me of a 12yr old boy.

Thin with some nice curves > Thick

sorry black man of nah

Fux what u talkin bout? so ur sayin cassie > than Mrs. Fux??

^lol

20. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Fact: If you like Ciara (not the commenter), you like dicks

21. Black Says:

Maybe so but I guarantee him trying to get picked up by a team is going to be hell. Who would want all that negative publicity (PETA etc) that comes with it?

22. G7 Says:

>>Off The Brink Boys Present: Staten We Go Hard Vol. 1, which is available now on Rae’s Myspace.

^smh @ none of these dope Rae tracks saying “off Cuban Linx 2”

23. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Bill Hu$tle Says:

April 29th, 2009 at 12:38 pm
    #

# Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    April 29th, 2009 at 12:34 pm

jbanksblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/cassie_spread.jpg

that shit dont remind me of a 12yr old boy.

Thin with some nice curves > Thick

sorry black man of nah

jbanksblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/cassie_spread.jpg

THAT BITCH IS BAD.

24. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Fux what u talkin bout? so ur sayin cassie > than Mrs. Fux??

no way

25. Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

I jkust ate four slices @ the companys pizza-fest…im disgusted by my Bol-like fatassedness

26. The Great Snake Says:

A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

April 29th, 2009 at 12:37 pm

————

that comment reeks of low self esteem …

my condolences B

27. Son_Of_Ether aka elfeces the NAHRIGHT freestyle champ Says:

# A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:
    April 29th, 2009 at 12:36 pm

Plaxico is just going to have his intelligence questioned for the rest of his career. Theres no getting around shooting yourself with your own gun. Ol’ cheddar bob “i was just rehearsing for 8mile 2″ ass nigga

^^Im not mad at Plax..anyone that’s under the premise that “youre Plaxico why carry a gun, NY loves you” dont know NY.

Anyone that thinks Plax and pierce should call a bodyguard at 2am when they trynna go get some ass is not thinking reasonable

Anyone that thinks its easy to carry the toast in your sweats is not thinking reasonable

I DO blame Plax for carrying the (hairline trigger safety Glock) when he had a Taurus at the crib(better safety)..that was just assinine.

28. The Great Snake Says:

A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

April 29th, 2009 at 12:39 pm
    Fact: If you like Ciara (not the commenter), you like dicks

———–

you need more seeing eye dogs, B …

29. The Shooter Says:

A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

April 29th, 2009 at 12:39 pm
    Fact: If you like Ciara (not the commenter), you like dicks

Are you still in high school? If you have no proof of Ciara being a boy once then STFU

30. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

eskay Says:

April 29th, 2009 at 12:39 pm
    twitter.com/bossladynyc/status/1650152843

^lol

Applaud puttin Dents in bitches ass.

>>Thin with some nice curves > Thick

^negatory. thin with nice curves is cool, don’t get me wrong, but thickness >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

32. G7 Says:

Cassie nice but the ass could be a bit fluffier

33. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

# The Great Snake Says:
    April 29th, 2009 at 12:41 pm

A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

April 29th, 2009 at 12:39 pm
    Fact: If you like Ciara (not the commenter), you like dicks

———–

you need more seeing eye dogs, B …
    # The Shooter Says:
    April 29th, 2009 at 12:41 pm

A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

April 29th, 2009 at 12:39 pm
    Fact: If you like Ciara (not the commenter), you like dicks

–*Sends land and shooter box of fishsticks*

*They are embraced with open mouths*

34. Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

If you have no proof of Ciara being a boy once then STFU

^she admitted on Oprah to having an ambiguous clitoris as a youngster.

She was a a hermaph….snip snip…now a pop star.

35. Son_Of_Ether aka elfeces the NAHRIGHT freestyle champ Says:

jbanksblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/cassie_spread.jpg

THAT BITCH IS BAD.

^^^I eat ribs..I don’t lay down with them.

36. sleep Says:

I need a intership in my last semester but I’m not getting starbucks for no wrinkly white man

37. Son_Of_Ether aka elfeces the NAHRIGHT freestyle champ Says:

If Cassie was dark skinned shed be Dawn from Danity Kane

38. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

G7 Says:

April 29th, 2009 at 12:43 pm
    Cassie nice but the ass could be a bit fluffier

thats a fact, BUT if she had a Phatter ass, she would have a million seller on iTunes RIGHT now. even WITH the Halfhawk.

39. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Ciara is a ugly ass chick yo. On some real shit, she hasnt looked good since her goodies video.

..And her career should be done by now but they put to much money in her so they keep trying to put her on but no one cares about her ugly, dick tuckin ass

40. boomerfb86 Says:

mike vick is going to the buccs. p. harvin is gonna be a bust or a one year phenom still he gets his ass cracked (no plumber)

I white nike’d a Cassie type chick at one point in my life too, so I know from personal experience.

42. boomerfb86 Says:

nike’d???

43. The Shooter Says:

Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

April 29th, 2009 at 12:43 pm
    If you have no proof of Ciara being a boy once then STFU

^she admitted on Oprah to having an ambiguous clitoris as a youngster.

She was a a hermaph….snip snip…now a pop star.

Link?

44. Bill Hu$tle Says:

# Son_Of_Ether aka elfeces the NAHRIGHT freestyle champ Says:
    April 29th, 2009 at 12:44 pm

jbanksblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/cassie_spread.jpg

THAT BITCH IS BAD.

^^^I eat ribs..I don’t lay down with them.

LMAO

*proceeds to eats cassie ribs*

* gets the Itis*

*falls asleep with cassie’s twat on my face*

45. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

If Cassie was dark skinned shed be Dawn from Danity Kane

–Dawn looks like a black Rocky dennis…

46. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Son_Of_Ether aka elfeces the NAHRIGHT freestyle champ Says:

April 29th, 2009 at 12:44 pm
    jbanksblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/cassie_spread.jpg

THAT BITCH IS BAD.

^^^I eat ribs..I don’t lay down with them.

So u sayin if u saw the bitch @ a Club u chillin she chillin with her girls, the bitch came over to u, u get the bitch a drink & ya’ll all start kickin it @ the table, and the bitch is on u, u aint gonna Spit chi @ the bitch & Splash that… AND SHE GOT THE HALFHAWK… Fuckoutahere.

47. Darth Cipher Says:

wavy is a cliche Says:

April 29th, 2009 at 12:37 pm
    cassie > any bitch yall fags ever been with

whoa fall back homie, Cassie ain’t that bad… tell her to get some curves and grow back the patch in her head and maybe we’ll talk

48. clocksuckaz Says:

yall need to grab that latest pass on the wu oh video..
    europe sites already up on it