K.A.R. x Jadakiss x Sheek Louch

kar

A couple of joints off that Kill All Rats album. The joint with Kiss is courtesy of Buck Marley.

K.A.R. ft. Jadakiss – You Can Tell I’m From New York

K.A.R. ft. Sheek Louch – Serious

29 Responses to “K.A.R. x Jadakiss x Sheek Louch”

1. Son_Of_Ether aka elfeces the NAHRIGHT freestyle champ Says:

I’m texting

2. G7 Says:

*kills a rat*

3. Black Says:

Dude after Kiss sound like Cass

4. Big Homie Says:

Matter of fact CiCi you should come down in the area that same weekend. I will take you and Babydoll out. We all can kick it and have a good time.

5. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

a t-bone steak, cheese eggs and welch’s grape.

6. Son_Of_Ether aka elfeces the NAHRIGHT freestyle champ Says:

# Big Homie Says:
    April 29th, 2009 at 11:25 am

^^^BH swag meter been on 1 hundred zillion since he cut his beard…this nigga a beast now..I bet he eventually ends up standing CiCi up to take Keri Hilson on a date after he goes out with BBD.

7. Kendoll Says:

You guys posted that same j.cole video on the last j.cole post. Its just the dollar and the dream video/song, was at the tail end of the karen civil interview.

SMH at bloggers not knowing what they posted

8. Joe 88 Says:

“TMZ found Tupac”

Why does every ninja that looked close to tupac insisted on getting that fucking nose ring?

Fuck it, since I brung up tupac

*listens to makaveli 74 “thug niggz neva die”*

9. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=9vZX34mhSR4&feature=player_embedded

BITCH! i damn near had a heartatack.

10. Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

all you Nah Rats

online snitches.

KILL ALL RATS

11. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

if you have $5,000 on a credit card, and you only pay the minimums (assuming it’s 2%), know how long it’ll take you to pay it off?

46 years.

12. V.I Says:

MAN I MISS PAC.

13. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Big Homie Says:
    April 29th, 2009 at 11:25 am

I do owe you, don’t I lol

14. Who are you to question me. It's just Plug’s destiny… to kick back, kill time, and live successfully Says:

Stay suspicious of promiscuous witches, who don’t wash or do dishes, too big for your britches, lustin riches

15. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Gordon Gekko has been planning his comeback since 2007, when word hit that the man was getting out of jail and getting a new Wall Street movie called Money Never Sleeps, with Michael Douglas returning to his role. At that time Oliver Stone, the co-writer and director of the original, was not being swayed by Douglas’ begging, and had given a big fat NO to the idea. When the movie was fast-tracked last October, he still wasn’t interested, and that wasn’t really surprising … but something seems to have changed.

MSNBC reports that not only is Douglas reprising his role, but that 20th Century Fox spokesman Gregg Brilliant says that Stone is on-board. He went on to say: “We need to keep the story line under wraps, but it’s literally ripped from today’s headlines. It’s going to be very big and very cool.” Apparently, big and cool enough to lure back Mr. Stone. In addition to Stone, Entertainment Weekly tells us Shia LaBeouf is in negotiations to play a young stock trader in the film.

Does the filmmaker’s inclusion help your interest in the film? What about LaBeouf? I must say, for me, it’s not so much the fact that Stone’s involved, but the why — is he simply getting a sweet paycheck, or was he lured in by a story we’d actually want to see? Could this be a sequel project that’s actually worthy? It’d be a nice change.

Not only will i see this movie, i’ll wear my “Fuck you i get money Suit” to see it in.

16. Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

^BH inviting the competition into his quest to score with BD. Not a smart/pimperish move.

17. Babydoll Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

April 29th, 2009 at 11:32 am
    # Big Homie Says:
    April 29th, 2009 at 11:25 am

I do owe you, don’t I lol

^AOOOOW!

18. Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

damn I’d be hype for a sequel to Wall Street…my life is like a mooooviieeeee

19. Son_Of_Ether aka elfeces the NAHRIGHT freestyle champ Says:

The Yankees slash prices
    I slash the faces on whoever think they the nicest
    get more pussy than dikesget
    yea more fish than pisces
    get in they bed
    then they gimmie more head than lices
    kill all mices
    the game fucked up
    Once pharoahs now they turned into Isis

20. geico lizard Says:

SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

April 29th, 2009 at 11:33 am

*dusts off big ass gray cell phone that looks like a vcr*
    That movie made everybody want to get money no matter what age you were.

21. TheCo!!inB Says:

someone said somethin about chago de fau? cause we can go for lunch who ever wanna go.

22. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

chopper’s suit is gonna get top billing in that movie.

23. Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

chago de fau?

^that could be the biggest butchering of a name in Nah history

24. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

geico lizard Says:

April 29th, 2009 at 11:37 am
    SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

April 29th, 2009 at 11:33 am

*dusts off big ass gray cell phone that looks like a vcr*
    That movie made everybody want to get money no matter what age you were.

real shit. AND im takin my white woman with me 2 see this shit.

25. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

lol, fogo de chau. . . and i was tellin beezy it was a great restaurant, and his argument was that it was a chain.

SMH.

26. Boosie Says:

J.cole does remind me of east-southern version of Blu…..but he spit some rhymes though….

I like how Hov is keeping the wraps on him and not turning him into a blog rapper.

27. geico lizard Says:

SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

April 29th, 2009 at 11:33 am

real shit. AND im takin my white woman with me 2 see this shit.
    You want all eyes on you in that theater,lmfao.

28. thekid10705 Says: