Method Man & Redman – Blackout 2 Artwork + Tracklist

redman-methodman-blackout2-official

In stores May 19th. Tracklist after the jump. Shouts to RR.

01 BO2 (Intro)
02 I’m Dope Nigga
03 A-Yo f. Saukrates
04 Dangerous MCs
05 Errbody Scream f. Keith Murray
06 Hey Zulu
07 City Lights f. UGK
08 Father’s Day
09 Mrs. International (Skit)
10 Mrs. International f. Erick Sermon
11 How Bout Dat f. Ready Roc & Streetlife
12 Dis Iz 4 All My Smokers
13 Lock Down (Skit) f. DJ Kay Slay
14 Four Minutes to Lock Down f. Raekwon & Ghostface
15 Neva Heard Dis B4
16 I Know Sumptin f. Poo Bear
17 A Lil Bit f. Melanie Rutherford

79 Responses to “Method Man & Redman – Blackout 2 Artwork + Tracklist”

1. Iceberg slim Says:

We mastered this, don’t you know
    I eat beef and breathe acid, weak bastards
    We copped and we crash it
    Then we cop again cause we are classic
    Let me speak for ya R we “Scarface” re-enacted
    “The Godfather” trilogy re-casted
    But it’s real like we grievin for Aaliyah with the masses
    But I hope my boy Dash get to see it when he passes
    I feel her soul when the Lee passes
    When the wind blows, it’s almost like I see her in the Hamptons
    Even more reason to be up in them mansions
    Laid back, feet up in the hammock, I’ma live for ya
    Big too, ’til they put me in the grave
    I’ma floss ’til they toss me a Bed-Stuy parade
    ‘Til Chi-Town make a nigga Mayor for a day
    In the memory of Joanne Kelly, let us pray

2. nation Says:

i brought lube…

3. SumToThe Says:

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

April 28th, 2009 at 2:20 pm
    btw how the fuck do you lose by damn nigh 60points. LMAO

_______________________

They coming for L.A.’s ass. (none)

4. AmpGeez a.k.a. Pimpin Don't Fail Me Now Says:

I can’t believe Def Jam is gonna actually release an album like this.

5. Coogi Down Says:

Redman’s Cribs episode is easily the greatest in the history of Cribs

6. geico lizard Says:

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

April 28th, 2009 at 2:17 pm
    espn.go.com/chicago/index

^^^^^
    This Whole Espn taking a geographical more personal approach is killing the game. But they stole FoxSports Swag kind of

co-sign. Dan Patrick said that espn started putting analysts on every show to copy foxsports. Now that he hates espn he is snitching on all the behind the scenes stuff. He said thats why people like Mike Golic and Barry Melrose were hired with no broadcasting experience.

7. Beezy Says:

Redman’s Cribs episode is easily the greatest in the history of Cribs

^I swagger jacked his shoe box full of $1 bills…now I always have dutch money.

8. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

They coming for L.A.’s ass. (none)

we got to go through Houston or Portland first

9. Big Homie Says:

Iz…Dis

You already know Redman named those tracks

10. geico lizard Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Pimpin Don’t Fail Me Now Says:

April 28th, 2009 at 2:24 pm
    I can’t believe Def Jam is gonna actually release an album like this.

They should move it to another tuesday not head to head with eminems comeback.

11. Big Homie Says:

Sumptin?? SMH

Gotta love Reggie

12. Iceberg slim Says:

These cats should drop a movie first, even if its a local movie, they need some type of promotion for this

13. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Even tho the lakers beat houston 4 times this year, they are not making it past the rockets

14. SumToThe Says:

we got to go through Houston or Portland first
    ___________________

They got it…

15. geico lizard Says:

Robert Flores on sportscenter just said “aye baby aye baby” during the Jason Bay highlight,lmfao. He was breakdancing earlier this year going into commercial.

16. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    April 28th, 2009 at 2:24 pm

Frankly, it’s stupid. If you are a fan of Chicago sports, you already know what places to go online to get your news and updates.

^^^^^
    YES CiCi but if youre not from Chicago youre killing the Chicago based shit. Word life. Newspapers are dead

*unfolds USA Today sports section with no WEstcoast scores*

True.

The only way that ESPN will make some real changes is when they get some real ass competition. Versus ain’t it. The niche networks work for what they do.

I thought the sports blogs would scare their asses for a minute.

17. Iceberg slim Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Pimpin Don’t Fail Me Now Says:

April 28th, 2009 at 2:24 pm
    I can’t believe Def Jam is gonna actually release an album like this.

You know they have to have tax write offs,

18. G7 Says:

geico lizard Says:

April 28th, 2009 at 2:27 pm
    AmpGeez a.k.a. Pimpin Don’t Fail Me Now Says:

April 28th, 2009 at 2:24 pm
    I can’t believe Def Jam is gonna actually release an album like this.

They should move it to another tuesday not head to head with eminems comeback

====
    def jam stay punishing Meth for some reason. not sure what he did to them.

19. Big Homie Says:

I am lookin foward to dis album. Itz gonna be sumptin dat errrbody is going to bump.

20. SumToThe Says:

geico lizard Says:

April 28th, 2009 at 2:29 pm

____________________________________-

They be wildin!!!

21. AmpGeez a.k.a. Pimpin Don't Fail Me Now Says:

I can’t believe Def Jam is gonna actually release an album like this.

They should move it to another tuesday not head to head with eminems comeback.
    ====================================
    Ah, now I see. The old set the old guys up for failure but make it look like it’s not the label’s fault approach, huh?

Def Jam sucks, b.

Def Jam in the 90’s >>>

22. Iceberg slim Says:

A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

April 28th, 2009 at 2:29 pm

The nba will nvr let that happen, trust me its in stone lakers vs cavs…no ifs or buts about it

23. sleep Says:

That collin coward guy from espn radio sucks. We don’t care about nation sports news in nyc. If it aint a ny team fuck em.

24. CiCi The Intern Says:

14 Four Minutes to Lock Down f. Raekwon & Ghostface

*cheeses*

25. Rocco907 Says:

They should move it to another tuesday not head to head with eminems comeback.

who cares if its released the same day. you can’t buy two lp’s on the same day?

26. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

RankAssPussyHole.

27. SumToThe Says:

The nba will nvr let that happen

You really believe that conspiracy brotha?

*Holds up black fist*

28. big_seth Says:

I for one don’t care how much this sells.

*is hyped*

29. Big Homie Says:

Blazers vs Sixers in the NBA Finals

30. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Robert Flores

^^^^^^

word he is kind of cool

31. Iceberg slim Says:

Smh at all yall hopin meth and red goin bring it back to some 90’s sh!t,

32. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Did you hear that Clipse manager Anthony Gonzalez was just charged with leading a 10 million dollar drug ring? They even have an unnamed police officer listed as an unindicted co-conspirator in the ring. 10 million dollars and cops? The indictment says “the operation has distributed more than a ton of marijuana and more than 100 pounds of cocaine since 2003”. How the hell does one move a TON of marijuana and 100 pounds of cocaine and still have time to manage one of the best rap duos out today? Good Lord and Sweet baby Jesus! Not admiring or giving dude props, but tell me that’s not gully.

PushaTon… GATTTTTT!

33. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

The lakers cant close out games

34. Iceberg slim Says:

SumToThe Says:

April 28th, 2009 at 2:33 pm
    The nba will nvr let that happen

You really believe that conspiracy brotha?

*Holds up black fist*

See jordan in the finals

35. SumToThe Says:

Gotti’s Way 2>>>>>>>>>>

Can’t believe they have the same problems from 3 years ago when the show last aired…

36. Beezy Says:

Sixers will beat the Magic…but that about it.

37. Iceberg slim Says:

A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

April 28th, 2009 at 2:34 pm
    The lakers cant close out games

But the refs can

38. CiCi The Intern Says:

# A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:
    April 28th, 2009 at 2:34 pm

The lakers cant close out games

Read my Twitter, didn’t you? LOL

39. SumToThe Says:

What you mean Slim?

40. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Applaud GI4C, still gets heavy spin in the whip.

41. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

SumToThe Says:

April 28th, 2009 at 2:35 pm
    Gotti’s Way 2>>>>>>>>>>

they gangstas now? smh at the youngest kid having like 100 Oxy Pills on em

42. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

*joe young short-arm stance*

43. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

The lakers cant close out games

Read my Twitter, didn’t you? LOL

–You should replace kenny smith

44. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Beezy Says:
    April 28th, 2009 at 2:35 pm

Sixers will beat the Magic…but that about it.

One of the columnists out here is pushing this fact that the city doesn’t care. I think that’s pretty accurate LOL.

45. KLO Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Pimpin Don’t Fail Me Now Says:

April 28th, 2009 at 2:24 pm
    I can’t believe Def Jam is gonna actually release an album like this.

^^^ word, that sh*t looks like its gonna be wack, just like their first album!

46. Micheal Tyson aka admiration is the farthest thing from understanding Says:

You really believe that conspiracy brotha?

*Holds up black fist*
    ==============================
    who doesnt? say word to Tim Dounaghey

47. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

this album is probably ten years too late. But its ok with me

48. Iceberg slim Says:

SumToThe Says:

April 28th, 2009 at 2:36 pm
    What you mean Slim?
    ^^^^^^^^^

I ain’t gonna spell it out for you motherfuckers all the time
    Are you illiterate man? You can’t read between the lines……….see curly…j/k

Nah but serious the nba has no choice but to have lakers and cavs in the finals, do you know how much money that will generate, you have to rmbr nba had to actually get a loan earlier this year, they need a blockbuster finals

49. geico lizard Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

April 28th, 2009 at 2:30 pm
    # Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    April 28th, 2009 at 2:24 pm

I thought the sports blogs would scare their asses for a minute.

Deadspin.com tries to go in on espn but they ignore them. If espn gets some real comp they will stop playing favorites(Duke,UNC,USC,Notre Dame). They can dickride when the teams are good but if they are bad they should tone down the coverage.

50. SumToThe Says:

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

April 28th, 2009 at 2:36 pm
    SumToThe Says:

April 28th, 2009 at 2:35 pm
    Gotti’s Way 2>>>>>>>>>>

they gangstas now? smh at the youngest kid having like 100 Oxy Pills on em

_______________-

We talking bout the same Gotti? The youngest kid is like 6 or 7…

51. Beezy Says:

^I agree actually…but its really because (a) no maurquee player and (b) even if they win the first round no one believes they’ll get any further.

That said, I’m watching.

52. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

they need a blockbuster finals
    yup luckily the best two teams got the best players and one of the biggest markets.

*sniffs copious amounts of glue*

53. SumToThe Says:

a blockbuster finals

________________________________–

A blockbuster final would be something that was unpredictable.

Lakers Cavs ain’t unpredictable…

54. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

We talking bout the same Gotti? The youngest kid is like 6 or 7…

hunh? damn i guess i saw some other shit where the youngest was like 18

*names son Carmine* *solidifies his gangsta for life*

55. protectyaneck Says:

city lights is craaazy, and on wikipedia it said preem will be on here, this will be a solid album but it won’t sell shiiiiit

56. SumToThe Says:

hunh? damn i guess i saw some other shit where the youngest was like 18

_____________________

LOL.. Naw I’m talking bout Irv Gotti…

57. moresickaMC Says:

so are we supposed to be more impressed with Clipse raps now that theyre tried to big drug dealers?

“ooo those Clipse guys are so real! i respect them for selling poison to our communities. realest rappers alive!! Clipse>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rawse”

smh

58. Iceberg slim Says:

SumToThe Says:

April 28th, 2009 at 2:41 pm
    a blockbuster finals

________________________________–

A blockbuster final would be something that was unpredictable.

Lakers Cavs ain’t unpredictable…

Fail, a blckbuster is when you have bonefide stars that people love or hate……..see bird vs magic….see m.j vs. magic…..see wilt vs. bill russel

59. hecktic Says:

this is gonna be dope

60. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Byron, you did fire the first shot by insinuating that the homie was somehow on some payola payroll ish (as if you didn’t know). And then you blasted again. We all know how you get down, you’re the original shit talker and I get that. From my perspective though, seeing how hard Eskay goes in on the daily over at Nahright, it’s more than apparent that the man takes a great deal of pride in his work. So much even that I can see where dude might could get offended by someone calling into question the very shit that makes him one of the very few that’s on top of his game: his integrity. Plus the fact that Eskay rarely goes out his lane to eff with other bloggers on some stray shots shit, one can deduce that he’s really not the one to play. But eff it, that’s what you do, that’s what’s kept your name on people’s screens for so long, you are the original shock blogger and I respect that. I would never ever suggest you switch your style up, I dig your game that much, plus that’s not why I’m here. And I’m doubting very much that you would ever take too kindly to any types of suggestions of that sort. I’m just saying maybe, just maybe, you might be enjoying pushing dude’s buttons a lil too much.

i just wanna say on the record… Dude is a Cocksucker. a fat hotdog neck no pussy gettin nutLickin Asshole hair munchin cocksucker.

61. G7 Says:

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

April 28th, 2009 at 2:39 pm
    this album is probably ten years too late. But its ok with me

====
    lol. the first one came out about 10 years ago, but i get your point.(naw)

62. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Kobe vs Lebron

doesnt this equate to a modern day classic?

plus both squads is deep like donkey pussy

63. geico lizard Says:

sleep Says:

April 28th, 2009 at 2:32 pm

He is annoying. He picked the patriots to beat the giants in the super bowl and he said you are an idiot if you think the giants have a prayer. Monday rolls around and this asshole says “the odds were so good I put some money on the giants to win”,gtfoh. Cowherd is never wrong in his mind.

64. Dancing with the devil in the pale moonlight Says:

Where can I get some internet soldiers? LOL

65. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Cowherd is never wrong in his mind.
    I heard this cracker one time and changed it.

Dan Patrick is kind of entertaining though

66. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

applaud my snowflake too… Have the Champagne & Jacuzzi ready, i’ll be up in a minute.

67. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Dancing with the devil in the pale moonlight Says:

April 28th, 2009 at 2:45 pm
    Where can I get some internet soldiers? LOL

go hard on the Vlog’s again

68. Big Homie Says:

( O ) ( O )

69. CiCi The Intern Says:

# geico lizard Says:
    April 28th, 2009 at 2:40 pm

I stan for Deadspin. I was super-juiced when something I wrote got put on there.

That being said, I think they know their lane and they stick to it. ESPN does care though. All of that outlandish shit ESPN does on Sportscenter comes from somewhere.

70. Iceberg slim Says:

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

April 28th, 2009 at 2:45 pm
    Kobe vs Lebron

doesnt this equate to a modern day classic?

plus both squads is deep like donkey

Man, if this happens you can go to a house party everynight these two teams play in the finals, it will be like fight night minus the pay per view fee….and once for all we can settle who is better lebron or kobe

71. rex hussla Says:

Sen. Arlen Specter (R-Penn.) is becoming a Democrat.

“I have decided to run for re-election in 2010 in the Democratic primary,” said Specter in a statement. “I am ready, willing and anxious to take on all comers and have my candidacy for re-election determined in a general election.”

“Since my election in 1980, as part of the Reagan Big Tent, the Republican Party has moved far to the right. Last year, more than 200,000 Republicans in Pennsylvania changed their registration to become Democrats. I now find my political philosophy more in line with Democrats than Republicans.”

The move will give Democrats a filibuster-proof 60 vote majority in the Senate, presuming Minnesota’s Al Franken is eventually seated. However, in his statement Specter said his opposition to the Employee Free Choice Act — widely seen as a defense against a Republican primary challenge — will not change.
    ________________________________________________________

Dude is an OG…goes on Howard Stern and all that

72. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Dancing with the devil in the pale moonlight Says:

April 28th, 2009 at 2:45 pm
    Where can I get some internet soldiers? LOL

*sees BD shakin Tig’Ol’bitties*
    …thats right baby, u keep dancein in the moonlight…

73. SumToThe Says:

and once for all we can settle who is better lebron or kobe

___________________________

Are you saying that whoever wins the finals will prove who’s better. I hope it’s who ever performs better between the two…

74. R.J.Orion Says:

the whole concept of “internet soldiers” is the epitome of homoSTAN dickriding …so if you visit a certain blog, you have to agree with EVERYTHING the host believes or says, or you get called a snake? or moderated out? … GTFOH … or maybe some of the commenting STANs will “go see” their “leader’s” foes to exact retribution … or at least go comment on his behalf in a threatening manner ? …

revenge of the nerds is whats hot in the street now?

i cant believe what im reading the last few days …

75. geico lizard Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

April 28th, 2009 at 2:48 pm
    # geico lizard Says:
    April 28th, 2009 at 2:40 pm

You are right because they hired Bill Simmons for a reason. They now post the “top 5 things people are blogging about” on the AM sportscenter. They had to start realizing the internets importance. Streak for cash and bill simmons are the only time im on espn.com

76. Eastern_Digital Says:

damn…nicki already got 2000 followers.

77. Dancing with the devil in the pale moonlight Says:

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

April 28th, 2009 at 2:47 pm
    Dancing with the devil in the pale moonlight Says:

April 28th, 2009 at 2:45 pm
    Where can I get some internet soldiers? LOL

go hard on the Vlog’s again

^I know right…I was thinking about that yesterday actually. I do need to go in again (no thank you)

*smacks Crazy upside the head*

78. Magee Says:

I’m so ready for this album!

79. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Method Man & Redman ft. Ghostface Killah & Raekwon - 4 Minutes To Lockdown Says:

[…] Previously: The Blackout! 2 Track List […]