Video: Cory Gunz & Square Off – Night Rider

98 Responses to “Video: Cory Gunz & Square Off – Night Rider”

1. SDP aka The Somali Pirate Says:

damn..cory buzz fell off after that a milli verse.

2. sleep Says:

Damm I got a sore throat. I think I got that pig virus.

3. SDP aka The Somali Pirate Says:

# sleep Says:
    April 27th, 2009 at 7:13 am

Damm I got a sore throat. I think I got that pig virus.

diagnose fail.

swine flu. and be thankful you don’t have it.

Alhamdulilah for Islam though, never tasted pig in my life. Thank God.

NO SWINE ON MY MIND!
    lol feel bad for mehiko tho.

4. sleep Says:

You don’t get swin virus from eating pork.

5. SDP aka The Somali Pirate Says:

yo my computers been actin funny ever since i changed my name to the somali pirate..and i heard feds were goin into somalians houses in the country doing random searches…and “monitoring”

but i aint trippin..i been monitored since 9/11/01 nigga..come get me niggas

*rocks tinfoil hat*

*learns more about american secret societies*

*fucks american girl, counts american money*

*burns american flag*
    *wears obama shirt*
    *goes to sleep in the american west while ipod plays americas best rapper alive.*

“and america idolize a nigga” -W.F. BABY

6. SDP aka The Somali Pirate Says:

# sleep Says:
    April 27th, 2009 at 7:30 am

You don’t get swin virus from eating pork.

i’m aware that you can also get it from human contact.
    but where did it all start off though.

7. sleep Says:

*turns of radio*

Free can’t read a damm story. Chick talks like she drop out the 6th grade.

8. Seth Gueko Says:

GunZ !

9. moresickaMC Says:

if it was the 90s Cory’s skill would b appreciated.

dumb is cool nowadays. ask gucci mane & soulja boy

10. Beezy Says:

that “doing my job” sample was used in the “There’s Nothing Like It” on The Reason by Beanie Sigel.

I fuck KNEW I heard that shit before.

It came to me in my dreams.

11. Beezy Says:

maybe its not called “There’s Nothing Like It”…its the intro though.

I have to download The Reason to confirm this.

12. Beezy Says:

im like a black rose growing out the concrete…

crack in the pavement
    Mack get paid for these immaculate statements…

13. Beezy Says:

*meeting*

14. sleep Says:

Chicks were waiting to take off their clothes in nyc yesterday.

15. ant Says:

work at 6 fml

ever seen the street lights reflecting off a black Porshe Boxster on a decrepit, littered, drug infested block?

good morning nah.

18. CiCi The Intern Says:

Good morning Cold, everybody else…*daps and donuts*

19. Big Homie Says:

Morning you fuckers

20. CiCi The Intern Says:

Good morning to you too, ass-crack.

21. geico lizard Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

April 27th, 2009 at 8:43 am
    Good morning Cold, everybody else…*daps and donuts*

CICI did you like the eagles draft picks?

22. Big Homie Says:

Why I got to be an ass crack?

sup CiCi, how was the weekend. Mine was cool, grilled out a few beers, and finished installing my security cams around the crib. I caught these lil so called tough guys sitting on my steps again. I said very politely, but the eyes had the venom… ” could you please not sit here any more” I locked in on the first nigga then the other (5 second pause). They had no choice but to respect it. Now the camera that is beaming down on my steps acts as a deterrence.

Part of me understands these youths though, cause I was them a few years back.

24. CiCi The Intern Says:

# geico lizard Says:
    April 27th, 2009 at 8:50 am

CiCi The Intern Says:

April 27th, 2009 at 8:43 am
    Good morning Cold, everybody else…*daps and donuts*

CICI did you like the eagles draft picks?

Yes. True story, I wanted Knowshon Moreno (I swore he was going to drop to us at 21), so when Denver picked him, I was super salty. I didn’t think we were going to take Maclin because all the talk around here was that if we didn’t take Moreno, we HAVE to take Pettigrew.

So when Maclin dropped in our lap, I was juiced. We’re building for speed right now and I love it. I like the LeSean McCoy pick(we desperately needed a RB.

I’m just happy that Andy didn’t take a OL in the first day (we guilty of that shit) and frankly, I’m scared of Brian Orakpo going to Washington. That dude is a fucking physical specimen with speed.

Theres this girl in my office who wore a summer dress and she looks like shes smuggling hams in the back… good lawd.

26. CiCi The Intern Says:

cOLD Says:
    April 27th, 2009 at 8:54 am

sup CiCi, how was the weekend.

All sports out. Philly was OUT OF CONTROL because of the Penn Relays.

lil know fact cOLD has a sixth sense.

28. Joe 88 Says:

Nuggets in 5

29. Who are you to question me. It's just Plug’s destiny… to kick back, kill time, and live successfully Says:

*daps morning shift*

LF: How often do yall think yall girls and wives have the big “O”? every time 75% of the time? 50? CiCi? How often do you?

30. Digital Scales Says:

Hope ya weekend was as good as mine

31. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

I liked the Eagles for 10 minutes because they let the Giants move up in round 3 to take Barden
    *Gives Presidential Wave to the Room*

32. geico lizard Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

April 27th, 2009 at 8:56 am
    # geico lizard Says:
    April 27th, 2009 at 8:50 am

CiCi The Intern Says:

April 27th, 2009 at 8:43 am

Teams are worried Orakpo works out so much he will get hurt in the weight room. Mcnabb should be happy enough with the draft to sign his contract now.

33. Joe 88 Says:

Rocking a button up to a hole in the wall on poplar grove = bad night for joe88

Hood bitches wasn’t respecting the G

34. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Who are you to question me. It’s just Plug’s destiny… to kick back, kill time, and live successfully Says:
    April 27th, 2009 at 9:04 am

*daps morning shift*

As often as I want to.

35. CiCi The Intern Says:

Dude is like 8% body fat, muscled, Rambo-looking, African machine.

I heard the Skins are going to body him out at 290. Gottdamn.

36. Big Homie Says:

REDSKINS!!!

37. geico lizard Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

April 27th, 2009 at 9:12 am
    Dude is like 8% body fat, muscled, Rambo-looking, African machine.

I heard the Skins are going to body him out at 290. Gottdamn.

The miami dolphins had a wide receiver named David Boston and he was this 1% body fat huge steroid freak. He worked his way out of the NFL because of his roid rage and his joints kept breaking down from the enhancement drugs. Deion Sanders called him the “black incredible hulk”

38. Big Homie Says:

The Redskins are going to the Super Bowl

39. Ghost Writer Says:

Morning Nah

Morning Nah

^hello Ghost. Question: What equipment you fuck with on the beat tip.

hi joe88, homie, lizard

42. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Big Homie Says:
    April 27th, 2009 at 9:20 am

The Redskins are going to the Super Bowl

Vinny Cerrato and Daniel Snyder need to stab themselves in the neck first.

43. Joe 88 Says:

cOLD Says:
    April 27th, 2009 at 9:21 am
    hi joe88, homie, lizard

^hi? Ayo!

j/k

what is it about sports that have grown men in a frenzy…

45. CiCi The Intern Says:

We don’t know if Orakpo is juicing though. I doubt it. He’s just a gym rat, clearly.

I think the Skins will make the necessary adjustments to ensure that he can maintain his build the right way. Bench pressing 550 ain’t a game.

I mean who has time for sports, outside of getting pussy, chasing money and hip hop.

… oh the games on, let me not get pussy or think about money, and instead watch grown men. smh.

48. Joe 88 Says:

Sports & money goes hand & hand cOLD, if you’re into gambling

49. Ghost Writer Says:

cOLD Says:

April 27th, 2009 at 9:21 am
    Morning Nah

^hello Ghost. Question: What equipment you fuck with on the beat tip.

I go the easy route and use FL studios and a midi keyboard….I’m too broke to buy expensive equipment especially if I’m not making any money off of it…

50. Joey Profit$ Says:

Morning Nah Righteeers!!!

*daps all*

# Joe 88 Says:
    April 27th, 2009 at 9:07 am

Rocking a button up to a hole in the wall on poplar grove = bad night for joe88

Hood bitches wasn’t respecting the G

^ 1. What was you doin’ on Poplar? (even though I know you over west now) 2. *dies*

Sports & money goes hand & hand cOLD, if you’re into gambling

^ I see, that’s acceptable. But painting the team logo on ya face smh.

# cOLD Says:
    April 27th, 2009 at 9:27 am

^That’s a blanket assessment. Any hee-haw can easily watch a game and get some ass afterwards. People do it all the time. Some call it marriage.

But if you don’t watch sports, then just say you don’t watch sports.

54. CiCi The Intern Says:

This Swine Flu got people shook.

55. Joey Profit$ Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

April 27th, 2009 at 9:31 am
    This Swine Flu got people shook.

^^^^^

Is this Flu affecting all officers? lol

56. geico lizard Says:

cOLD Says:

April 27th, 2009 at 9:21 am
    hi joe88, homie, lizard

*daps cold*

I dont paint my face but I do rock the jersey to the home games like a kid.

But if you don’t watch sports, then just say you don’t watch sports.

^ I dont watch sports except boxing… and maybe the finals. I mean where do you guys find the time?

58. geico lizard Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

April 27th, 2009 at 9:31 am
    This Swine Flu got people shook.

ATLANTA – As reports of a unique form of swine flu erupt around the world, the inevitable question arises: Is this the big one?

Is this the next big global flu epidemic that public health experts have long anticipated and worried about? Is this the novel virus that will kill millions around the world, as pandemics did in 1918, 1957 and 1968?

The short answer is it’s too soon to tell.

“What makes this so difficult is we may be somewhere between an important but yet still uneventful public health occurrence here — with something that could literally die out over the next couple of weeks and never show up again — or this could be the opening act of a full-fledged influenza pandemic,” said Michael Osterholm, a prominent expert on global flu outbreaks with the University of Minnesota.

“We have no clue right now where we are between those two extremes. That’s the problem,” he said.

59. Joe 88 Says:

1. What was you doin’ on Poplar? (even though I know you over west now)

^My homie throws random ass parties, needed some support, told me to come thru. I usually wouldn’t be caught dead around poplar grove to party, only celebrations around there is the celebration of life after death

2. *dies*

^Shit had me & my homie heated, we looking like gentlemen in a hood ass spot, how am I suppose to gt my grove on to “make the trap aye” with a hot ass button up on? I ended up taking it off & rocking the V-neck till 1, then we left, didn’t even stay for the let out. And it was some bad bitches in there too, but they prolly thought I was a ole esquire from ATL type ninja, smfh

# cOLD Says:
    April 27th, 2009 at 9:34 am

But if you don’t watch sports, then just say you don’t watch sports.

^Most sports come on during the weekends or at night. The majority of people are in the house during that period of time.

61. Big Homie Says:

KFC giving out free chicken today and for today only. Their new grilled chicken.

62. barak's ex preacher was right white people Says:

^^^^^
    get a wife and kids one day you’ll see

63. Joe 88 Says:

I mainly watch basketball & boxing, not into football like most guys, & baseball is too boring. I came up with hoop dreams like everybody else, but mine died in the 10th grade, I kept hooping till about 2005,

did you play sports coming up (n/h) cOLD? That may be why your not really into sports

64. Ghost Writer Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

April 27th, 2009 at 9:31 am
    This Swine Flu got people shook.

I gotta slight headache….got me thinking

65. CiCi The Intern Says:

My Mason-Dixon ninjas…Twan, Billz, Homie…*daps*

66. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

heyyy guyyys

67. RIGZ Says:

The same time people find to read books, watch films, watch tv, go on the internet, etc…

68. Joe 88 Says:

*Harlem shakes to Iron Solomon freestyle battles*

69. CiCi The Intern Says:

Joe 88 Says:
    April 27th, 2009 at 9:38 am

I mainly watch basketball & boxing, not into football like most guys and chicks, & baseball is too boring. I came up with hoop dreams like everybody else, but mine died in the 10th grade, I kept hooping till about 2005,

*edits* (I am into football heavy)

# Joe 88 Says:
    April 27th, 2009 at 9:35 am

1. What was you doin’ on Poplar? (even though I know you over west now)

2. *dies*

^I never party on the Westside. It seems all those lil’ bars and shit are probably filled with people who know each other from those areas. The only spot over west I been to was Blue Carribean. But the Yardies is on some chill shit so even though it’s in Park Heights I never had a problem.

Yo, Fells Point this past Saturday? HOT damn. I usually play Rodos because the ninja at the door is cool with me and the owner knows I’m a regular. But I was chillin’ during the let-out and Mobys (right next door) was FLOODED with heffas. This one chick was muhfuckin 6’11 (no bullshit). One of the white dudes who works in Moby’s said that it’s really a “she” and the heffa continued to strut down the street and literally showed her ass to everybody while walkin. I said loud as shit, “nah, fuck that, that’s somebody’s father”, and the heffas next to me was dyin. More and more Black people are floodin’ that area.

71. Bones Jackson Says:

^^^^^^

Only the coonest of the coons would be excited about that.

or someone that really likes KFC Chicken and sees a real smokin hot deal!

72. Big Homie Says:

I guess no one is excited about free chicken at KFC.

Which is a surprise on here

73. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

This Swine Flu got people shook.

I gotta slight headache….got me thinking

>This bitch was coughing next to me on the train…I felt like screaming “COVER YOUR FUCKING MOUTH YOU H151 INFECTED HAG!!!”

74. Big Homie Says:

Fuck the Swine Flu fo’real. I will just keep my distance away from Mexicans

75. Iceberg slim Says:

Kanye West praised the new Rick Ross CD:

“RICK’S ALBUM IS THE S**T!!! HE MADE AN ALBUM I CAN PLAY IN MY APARTMENT WHICH IS THE HIGHEST HONOR I CAN GIVE ANY PIECE OF MUSIC. TV ON THE RADIO, FEIST, PINK FLOYD AND THE NEW RICK ROSS ALBUM!” LOL…ok.

76. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

I would go if kFC was giving out a decent amount…however one piece is not worth the trial and tribulations.

77. CiCi The Intern Says:

*rocks her Maclin jersey*

78. Ghost Writer Says:

Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

April 27th, 2009 at 9:42 am
    This Swine Flu got people shook.

I gotta slight headache….got me thinking

You should’ve

Getting fired > people not covering they’re mouth when coughing

79. Ghost Writer Says:

their*

80. Joe 88 Says:

Yo, Fells Point this past Saturday? HOT damn. I usually play Rodos because the ninja at the door is cool with me and the owner knows I’m a regular. But I was chillin’ during the let-out and Mobys (right next door) was FLOODED with heffas. This one chick was muhfuckin 6′11 (no bullshit). One of the white dudes who works in Moby’s said that it’s really a “she” and the heffa continued to strut down the street and literally showed her ass to everybody while walkin. I said loud as shit, “nah, fuck that, that’s somebody’s father”, and the heffas next to me was dyin. More and more Black people are floodin’ that area.

^*Dead at greg oden in a dress* I usually don’t party over west either, but I did it for the homies (pause) the whole ride back I was thinking, since i’m back in going out mode, why am I putting limits on myself? I could’ve been down fells point, or the one, or any fucking place other than club rio, after saturday, I think i’m gonna retire that button up, lol.

SMH @ 48,000 ninjas rocking cargo shorts saturday, & I thought I was gonna be changing the game, I guess ninjas watch the weather channel too. Glad I took mine off before we went out

81. Joey Profit$ Says:

Big Homie Says:

April 27th, 2009 at 9:43 am
    Fuck the Swine Flu fo’real. I will just keep my distance away from Mexicans

^^^^^

I thought it came from your cousins.

82. Big Homie Says:

I thought it came from your cousins.

^ Yea actually it did..pigs from Vietnam. But I was reffering to recent breakout

83. Joey Profit$ Says:

Yo I had them grilled joints from KFC not bad at all pretty good actually I went there twice last week.

84. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

This pig virus is supposedly the same strain that killed 50 million people in 1918. Carefulllllllll

85. Big Homie Says:

Saturday night’s weather was perfect. DC was out

86. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Big Homie Says:
    April 27th, 2009 at 9:51 am

I thought it came from your cousins.

100 people dropped in Mexico, it’s crappy.

87. Ghost Writer Says:

*thinks when was the last time I ate swine*

88. Big Homie Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=b0_u7QbtL2w

For those who lusted over Caviar from the Love for Ray J, this is footage from her recent photoshoot in a bikini. She looks goooood.

89. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Ghost Writer Says:
    April 27th, 2009 at 9:53 am

*thinks when was the last time I ate swine*

Does that big ass chick you ate out a few nights ago count?

90. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

yo I wont a gangle of money in AC on Saturday…and bagged a russian broad. Good times.

91. Big Homie Says:

*thinks when was the last time I ate swine*

^ I had canadian bacon for breakfast yesterday. And pieces of bacon in my carbonara pasta Saturday. Pepperoni on my Pizza Friday. If I don’t go to KFC for lunch today, I will more than likely go to Red Hot & Blue and beat down some BBQ ribs. Fuck it.

92. TheCo!!inB Says:

*diddy bops to Amerie “Rolling Down My Face” while passing out mornin dap*

93. Ghost Writer Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

April 27th, 2009 at 9:56 am
    # Ghost Writer Says:
    April 27th, 2009 at 9:53 am

*thinks when was the last time I ate swine*

Does that big ass chick you ate out a few nights ago count?

I don’t eat pussy I leave that up to you

94. Joey Profit$ Says:

Does that big ass chick you ate out a few nights ago count?

*dies*
    *take me to the morgue*

95. Joey Profit$ Says:

BBQ ribs sounds good right about now.

# TheCo!!inB Says:
    April 27th, 2009 at 9:59 am

*diddy bops to Amerie “Rolling Down My Face” while passing out mornin dap*

^Is that from the 1st or 2nd album? I haven’t listened to either one in a minute but both of them are 2 of my favorite r&b albums. They dropped the ball with the singles on the 2nd album.

97. Joey Profit$ Says:

I don’t eat pussy I leave that up to you

Dead again

98. cozy Says:

ok Cory i see you gettin your team to step it up dope