Gucci Mane ft. Busta Rhymes & Shawty Lo – Do It

theempire-guccimane-guccimania

Another leak off The Empire’s Guccimania, out today.

Gucci Mane ft. Busta Rhymes & Shawty Lo – Do It

Bonus: Gucci Mane ft. Yung LA – I Put That On Everything

Earlier Today: Video: Gucci Mane – I’m Back Bitch!

127 Responses to “Gucci Mane ft. Busta Rhymes & Shawty Lo – Do It”

1. Joe 88 Says:

Seth’s art work?

6. CiCi The Intern Says:

*whoop rico’s*

# TheCo!!inB Says:
    April 27th, 2009 at 9:59 am

*diddy bops to Amerie “Rolling Down My Face” while passing out mornin dap*

^Is that from the 1st or 2nd album? I haven’t listened to either one in a minute but both of them are 2 of my favorite r&b albums. They dropped the ball with the singles on the 2nd album.

8. Micheal Tyson aka admiration is the farthest thing from understanding Says:

FUCKING MEXICANS

9. TheCo!!inB Says:

*goes back to Diddy Bop’n and dappin*

10. Joey Profit$ Says:

Who the fuck is hittin the dude in the right corner?

Cover Fail!!

11. Digital Scales Says:

I didn’t really like the last mixtape he dropped, lets see how this one is

12. Prince Says:

That Cover <

13. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

Gucci’s head is photoshopped on in a poor and awkward fashion

14. Ghost Writer Says:

gregory man the fucking gregster u fuckin son of a bitch

I find that when its sunny, physically and mentally I am at my best.

*charges battery*

16. Joey Profit$ Says:

I would be heated if that was me on that cover shit just looks lame.

17. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

*Dead @ Oj Da Juiceman in the backround as his corner man*

LMAO!!

what a fuckin weekend. . . right, billz?

*giggles profusely*

like i’ve been sayin since february. . . it’s gonna be a coooooold summer!!

18. V.I Says:

GUCCI MANE = SWINE

19. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Gucci’s head is photoshopped on in a poor and awkward fashion

i think it’s a pretty good job. . . they shoulda just made the body a lil lighter, no homo.

20. Big Homie Says:

So after my absence from the club for 2 months, I made my return Saturday and realized people weren’t playing that the Drake “Best I Ever Had”is the song that people go crazy over in the club. They played it like 3 times and the club went nuts

21. Big Homie Says:

^ well the girls did

22. Digital Scales Says:

Yeah this weekend was poppin, i sucked on some tetas in the park, i was mad happy

Pardon my high

23. TheCo!!inB Says:

@ Billz
    it’s on her second joint, Touch, which was a monster. All her albums have been quality on the low though…..Oh, to finish the story from yesterday, the nigga who took the Kenna music had to skip town. I guess he was in deeper trouble behind some other stuff so he went back to new york and started workin with Swizz. Switched managers from the dude that was managing us at the time. Dude was Rich Harrison’s manager so he started working with Amerie and he was cool with Lupe Fiasco’s manager/nigga Chilly so he started workin with Lu…..meanwhile i’m back in Va watchin this nigga make moves like “fuck.my.fuckin.life”.

24. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

come on, collin. . . you know everybody don’t know the story from yesterday. . . just gimme the cliff notes version.

25. Big Homie Says:

That Kels and OJ Superman High just gave my ears Swine Flu

26. TheCo!!inB Says:

Billz and Pap = Nah Right’s future Wedding Crashers
    “You motor boatin son of a bitch!……is she still in the house?”

27. CiCi The Intern Says:

R.Kelly is finished.

28. Digital Scales Says:

Yo i can’t front The Dream sound dope getting his Michael Jackson on on that Rick Ross album…anybody agree?

29. Ghost Writer Says:

Amerie “Rolling Down My Face”

That’s a good song….I still wanna smash her and Toni Braxton

30. Big Homie Says:

i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/HEALTH/04/27/swine.flu/art.kiss.afp.gi.jpg

31. Digital Scales Says:

That Kels and OJ Superman High just gave my ears Swine Flu
    ____

DEAD

32. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Digital Scales Says:
    April 27th, 2009 at 10:14 am

Worse than a used tampon.

33. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

Billz and Pap = Nah Right’s future Wedding Crashers

*fixed*

Sorry, had to do it.

34. Ghost Writer Says:

wtf

35. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

*fixed*

Sorry, had to do it.

SMH. . . that was a fuckin chris paul oop. . . no homo, this nigga billz be in DC every damn weekend and don’t let the kid know!

36. Digital Scales Says:

Yeah real nice CiCi real fucking nice

37. sleep Says:

*get my al davis on*

Draft cici over my girl

No shots

38. Digital Scales Says:

I just threw up inside of my blunt

# Digital Scales Says:
    April 27th, 2009 at 10:14 am

^Totally agree. That’s the song me and RJOrion was talkin’ about the other day where he brought up the point that the melody is sampled from Evelyn “Champagne” King’s “Love Come Down”. And I’m an 80’s head so that I was a good sample. That song is a hit.

40. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

I just threw up inside of my blunt

^whoa, WTF. LOL

41. Ghost Writer Says:

CiCi is smoking some new shit this morning

42. CiCi The Intern Says:

# sleep Says:
    April 27th, 2009 at 10:19 am

*get my al davis on*

Draft cici over my girl

No shots

*pulls an Eli Manning*

43. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

@billz

i was drivin on saturday morning, and WKYS played “the god in me”. . . i almost swerved off the fuckin road! that shit KNOCK!!

SMH @ that being the first time i heard that song. . . .

44. Micheal Tyson aka admiration is the farthest thing from understanding Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

April 27th, 2009 at 10:13 am
    R.Kelly is finished.
    =================================
    people said that 7 years ago

45. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    April 27th, 2009 at 10:22 am

@billz

SMH @ that being the first time i heard that song. . . .

Billz & I were opining about that joint a while back LOL. Joint’s crazy.

46. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***Hugs for the honey(s?), pound for the ruffnecks (no in-between haircuts)****

47. TheCo!!inB Says:

@ pap
    i was telling Billz how i almost got stomped out by some goblins behind someone thinking i was trying to sell Clipse: Hell Hath No Fury on startrak’s website (this was back in 04-05)

CiCi and Pap

That’s the best gospel song I’ve ever heard in my life, besides “Rough Side of the Mountain”. But since we’re on the subject, that song shares the same melody with “Blame It On the Alcohol”. No bullshit.

CollinB

It sounds like money got up outta that situation real quick. You said you sittin’ back and watchin’ HIM make moves, so what’s stoppin’ YOU? Sounds like you’re *this* close already.

50. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

what a fuckin weekend. . . right, billz?

*giggles profusely*

***”Bitter beer face”…dafuck? LOL

51. Seth Gueko Says:

Aye !

52. Digital Scales Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    April 27th, 2009 at 10:20 am

# Digital Scales Says:
    April 27th, 2009 at 10:14 am

______

Word up Dream sounds really good on that shit…I’m not up on hommie music at all, i know he wrote alot of music, they gave me his first album i still haven’t opened the shit not even to see who producing on the album like i always do, i might check it out, surprised the hell outta me

CollinB

And cosign on the greatness of both Amerie’s album. You can hear more of Rich’s influence in the production on the 2nd album though.

54. CiCi The Intern Says:

# icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    April 27th, 2009 at 10:27 am

what a fuckin weekend. . . right, billz?

*giggles profusely*

***”Bitter beer face”…dafuck? LOL

That sounds real Philly-style gay, don’t it?

55. Dre Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    April 27th, 2009 at 10:20 am e

# Digital Scales Says:
    April 27th, 2009 at 10:14 am

__________________________________________

last line in the main post

56. Digital Scales Says:

# Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:
    April 27th, 2009 at 10:20 am

I just threw up inside of my blunt

^whoa, WTF. LOL
    ___

Lol it was that used tampon line that cici dropped

i pictured her pointed at a yellow wall and theres a used tampon stuck to the wall dripping with sewage

57. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

CiCi and Pap

i was a lil fucked up though, b/c she be like “i went in my room, closed my door, got down on my knees. . . ” and i was like “what the fuck is this?????”

then i listened more and realized she was talkin about prayin. . . then the chorus came on, and i was like “oh shit!!!”

but “never would’ve made it”>>>>>>

58. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***LOL…sounds like a reverse Kirk Franklin move….I still fucks with Donnie McClurkin’s (no Donnie McClurkin, lol) “We Fall Down” blicka…powerful song, and I’m not even the religious type…I was listening to “the Cons vol 5: refuse to die” yesterday, and I came across (none) a collabo with Cons, Ye, and Patti LaBelle which was dope as fuck, on the gospel/inspirational tip…

# icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    April 27th, 2009 at 10:27 am

what a fuckin weekend. . . right, billz?

*giggles profusely*

***”Bitter beer face”…dafuck? LOL

^I tried to dodge that bullet like Neo. Lol. Like mannnnn, that is NOT how you address another dude!

*tells Pap to sit at the kiddie table*

*knows he’s a grown man*

*doesn’t care*

60. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***DIES***….”That was very not gangsta, Gangstalicious” (c) Riley Esco

61. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

# icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    April 27th, 2009 at 10:27 am

what a fuckin weekend. . . right, billz?

*giggles profusely*

***”Bitter beer face”…dafuck? LOL

That sounds real Philly-style gay, don’t it?

LMAO!!

eh.

62. Digital Scales Says:

Ya stay taking shots at paps homosexuality

63. TheCo!!inB Says:

Never Woulda Made it is heavenly crack. I dare you not to turn that joint up.

64. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

***DIES***….”That was very not gangsta, Gangstalicious” (c) Riley Esco

i’m still off my natural high from this weekend. . . my bad.

my man had a cookout on saturday, and it was easily the greatest event of 2009. . . . hoes for miles, burgers on deck. . . good music. . .

only L i took was that every jawn i scoped out, i saw she was buddies with a jawn i already smashed. . . that shit is the worst.

# icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    April 27th, 2009 at 10:29 am

^I think “Eye On the Sparrow” might be GOAT song of new school gospel. OF course I don’t listen to gospel enough to even know that but it was a beast when it dropped. But “Rough Side of the Mountain” will always be my favorite. It’s old and country as shit. Great-grandmother on my mother’s side used to have that on blast Sunday mornings.

66. Prince Says:

Prince Says:

April 27th, 2009 at 10:04 am
    That Cover <

^ HOLD ON WHO IS THAT…. THERE IS ONLY 1 PRINCE ON NAHRIGHT… AND THATS ME BUDDY

TheCo!!inB Says:
    April 27th, 2009 at 10:34 am

Never Woulda Made it is heavenly crack.

^ *gets hit by a bus*

*becomes a fiend in the after life*

68. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

my man had a cookout on saturday

^gayness confirmed

69. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Digital Scales Says:

just realized digi = woodr0

eh.

70. sleep Says:

Listening to sports talk radio in after yankees get swept by red sox»»»

71. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

the Cons/Ye/LaBelle collabo I’m talking about is called “Anything”

72. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Never Woulda Made it is heavenly crack.

^ *gets hit by a bus*

*becomes a fiend in the after life

what do dope fiends in heaven sell?

come on man, i got these halos, my angel!

73. sleep Says:

Edit:

In ny

74. TheCo!!inB Says:

@ Billz
    i’m close but i’m not. I got the family now and that production money is super slow these days so until there’s an opportunity that’s a can’t lose i’m stickin with a 9 to 5. I still make music, i’m just not pursuing it.

75. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

^I think “Eye On the Sparrow” might be GOAT song of new school gospel

***Marvin Gaye’s version of that jawn is really moving (no U-Haul)….

76. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Can’t wait for DMX to be on “Celebrity Rehab”…that shit is gonna be instant vintage status….

77. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:
    April 27th, 2009 at 10:35 am

my man had a cookout on saturday

^gayness confirmed

Beezy, you and I gotta get the Killadelphia back in his system. This ish is unacceptable.

78. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

^we gotta take Pap on a hunting trip to man him up…only Philly style.

go out deep into North and plug a couple boys in blue.

79. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

go out deep into North and plug a couple boys in blue.

^by which I mean murder cops

[||]

CollinB

I definitely overstand. I left the music biz alone because it’s even more of a struggle for the cats behind the scenes. Plus I didn’t like the direction things were moving. Nh

81. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

we gotta take Pap on a hunting trip to man him up…only Philly style.

go out deep into North and plug a couple boys

****Mike Myers’ face, after Kanye said “George Bush doesn’t care about black people”**8

cookouts coronas cards

83. Big_seth Says:

# Ghost Writer Says:
    April 27th, 2009 at 10:01 am

Seth’s art work?

Why?

lol.

84. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

^we gotta take Pap on a hunting trip to man him up…only Philly style.

go out deep into North and plug a couple boys in blue.

*cam face*

you niggas knock it off.

85. TheCo!!inB Says:

^ ^ ^
    SOMEONE CONFIRM THIS. SOMEONE FUCKING CONFIRM THIS!

86. Big_seth Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    April 27th, 2009 at 10:41 am

we gotta take Pap on a hunting trip to man him up…only Philly style.

go out deep into North and plug a couple boys

lol

87. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

that clean Metro in the DMV got Pap thinkin life’s sweet…get him on the Broad St. line North to Frankfurt and let him ride with all the base heads…toughen him back up.

88. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

April 27th, 2009 at 10:42 am
    # Ghost Writer Says:
    April 27th, 2009 at 10:01 am

Seth’s art work?

Why?

lol.

Cause you’re always talking about photoshop and when I saw this, that was the first thing that came to mind (n)

91. TheCo!!inB Says:

i’m listenin to shade aadf right now……how did Jayo Felony make a song like “Sherm Sticks” and NOT get laughed out the studio…AND he sang/sampled the hook to the melody from “Come On Over to My Place”

92. KilluminattI7 Says:

*staggers into home room*

*DOES NOT daps all in attendance for fears of catchin pig poison flu*

that (man-made gentetically engineered) swine flu strain is one helluva drug

*cancels planned trip to cabo*

*channels michael blackson*

durrty moddasuckkas!!!!

(gas faces ensue)

93. KilluminattI7 Says:

btw if you from yard and WERENT in PHILA this weekend, go dap a mexico city pig farmer then subsequently eat carnitas w/out washing your hands

RAAAAAAS

94. KilluminattI7 Says:

if you were at drake PENN relays, then you already know

mek dem ah say _________

95. Big Homie Says:

At least reality TV finally woke Earl up on getting some help. Hopefully he gets help.

96. KilluminattI7 Says:

*feels so special w/out listening to mavado*

97. barak's ex preacher was right white people Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

April 27th, 2009 at 10:45 am
    @ Co!!inB:

sohh.com/2009/04/dmx_cleans_his_act_headed.html

^^^^^
    scruffy nigga in pink jail suit

98. !Ven-Tech? Says:

KilluminattI7 Says:

April 27th, 2009 at 10:55 am
    *feels so special w/out listening to mavado*

*does i’m so special dance at work in cubicle*

I’M ON DA GO
    I’M ON DA GO

*Daps all*

what up nah?

99. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

@BH

what’d you get into yesterday, paws.

josephine’s?

100. geico lizard Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

April 27th, 2009 at 10:37 am
    Never Woulda Made it is heavenly crack.

what do dope fiends in heaven sell?

come on man, i got these halos, my angel!

*puts rims on his wings in heaven*

101. barak's ex preacher was right white people Says:

By DMXisCrackhead on April 25, 2009 4:08 PM
    If this nigga stopped smoking rocks, he’d be fine. But no, this nigga like half the smoking parole violators from the hood, he don’t get chedder, he don’t help the hood in any way. The only thing this nigga good at is causing attention and drama, He ain’t no G, just some crackhead with a record deal.

^^^^^^^
    dies

102. KilluminattI7 Says:

pardon my disheveled appearance , and fwuh for I truly had the best week ever, recaptured some swagg that had previously vacated , and re-established a discernable aura

chale I de go come onaah

103. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Jay-Z says Obama will bring about the end of gangsta-ism:

reddingnewsreview.com/newspages/2009newspages/jay_obam_gangsta._09_09100090htm.htm

104. Big Homie Says:

@BH

what’d you get into yesterday, paws.

josephine’s?

^ Man I didn’t do shit yesterday. I was going to go to Park and Josephines but I called it a night early. how was the cookout and what you do Sat night?

105. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

shoulda just posted this- my bad…

April 26, 2009, 2 p.m. – Hip-hop icon Jay-Z says that President Barack Obama’s election marks a decline of the “gangsta” image in the black and Latino communities.
    The rapper and businessman made the comments during a wide-ranging interview with Cigar Aficionado magazine.

“Obama represents so much hope for blacks and Latinos,” the rapper told the magazine.

“The hope he represents is bigger than any of the huge problems he could possibly correct,” he said. “When you have positive role models, you can change your life for the better. The day Obama got elected, the gangsta became less relevant.”

106. KilluminattI7 Says:

hopefully true, and a long time coming, too… esp considering most weren’t/ couldn’ be a true “bad man gangster” much like the rappers they hoped to emulate

biggup Barak !!

107. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

i’m slackin, i shoulda invited you. . . it was easily the best cookout of the new millenium. . . i shit you not.

had jawns takin shots of hennessy off an ice block, BH!

108. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

shots of hennessy off an ice block

^damn, you know its a good party when an ice luge makes an appearance.

109. KilluminattI7 Says:

for practical purposes (hereby to be abbreviated fpp) lets hope that more of these cats lend credence to whoever coined the phrase

“smart is the new gangsta”

all yall babies (to me = those 21 and under) reading this better realize its time to grow up; smarten up

110. KilluminattI7 Says:

it was easily the best cookout of the new millenium. . . i shit you not.

*chuckles*

111. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

^damn, you know its a good party when an ice luge makes an appearance.

LMAO! that jawn was right in the middle of the yard. . . chicks was runnin up to take shots!

patron, hen-rock, goose. . . . it was a gooooooood day!

112. Big Homie Says:

had jawns takin shots of hennessy off an ice block, BH!

^ I cant drink or smoke. I get tested Monday. I take a ETG test which is a test for alcohol from your piss. I didnt drink not one drop of alcohol Sat night at the club. It was my very first time. I did the impossible and it wasn’t as bad as I thought. I just went outside and smoked a Newport evertime I had the urge to get a drink. I even got a few glasses of coke at the bar to sort of make me think I was drinking a Henney and coke.

113. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

I hope Gary Busey’s on the show again

114. KilluminattI7 Says:

*tries to get caught up on last few weeks of shennanigans and fuckery on nah*

*calls it quits after few posts*

*hopes nuthin majorly hilarious transpired whilst on nah-iatus

115. !Ven-Tech? Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

April 27th, 2009 at 11:09 am
    ^damn, you know its a good party when an ice luge makes an appearance.

patron, hen-rock, goose. . . . it was a gooooooood day!

lol! Why did niggas start callin hennessy “Hen-Rock”

I thought that was only popular amongst my circle

116. Big Homie Says:

I heard a lot of nice cookouts went down in the DC area Saturday. Too bad I didn’t get a chance to hit any of them up since I was at the mall all day. I heard the ladies were out tho. I lost.

117. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

lol! Why did niggas start callin hennessy “Hen-Rock”

I thought that was only popular amongst my circle

***Didn’t Mobb Deep use the term “Hen-rock” in “Drink Away the Pain?”

***Daps !ven-tech

118. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

twitter.com/_WhittleS_/status/1629570054

i’m tellin yall. . . this cookout was sooooo fuckin good.

that damn ratio was lik 7 chicks for every dude, and chicks still had a good time!!! when you ever see that happen?!

119. Eastern_Digital Says:

Never Woulda Made it is heavenly crack.

what do dope fiends in heaven sell?

come on man, i got these halos, my angel!

*puts rims on his wings in heaven*

*ices out harp*

*gets gucci robe*

120. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

lol! Why did niggas start callin hennessy “Hen-Rock”

I thought that was only popular amongst my circle

***Didn’t Mobb Deep use the term “Hen-rock” in “Drink Away the Pain?”

***Daps !ven-tech

lol, i thought BH was the only brotha in america that called it by it’s official title of “hennessy”.

that shit got too many syllables in it for me.

121. Big Homie Says:

i’m tellin yall. . . this cookout was sooooo fuckin good.

^ Wooo what a cutie. I’m about to follow her

122. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

“Hen-Rock”

I thought that was only popular amongst my circle

^I’ve heard it in rap tracks I believe.

123. SumToThe Says:

Wooo what a cutie. I’m about to follow her

This sounds a little scary…

124. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Never Woulda Made it is heavenly crack.

what do dope fiends in heaven sell?

come on man, i got these halos, my angel!

*puts rims on his wings in heaven*

*ices out harp*

*gets gucci robe*

*dead*

125. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

^ Wooo what a cutie. I’m about to follow her

lol, the homie whitney. . . stay close, BH, i got some lookers in the crew!

126. Coogi Down Says:

I can’t believe I’m listening to R. Kelly sing about “superman weed” while OJ keeps doing that asinine adlib that’s on every one of his songs, to think that Kells once sang at the Olympics

127. yeah Says: