Video: Tech N9ne & Murs Freestyle on Bootleg Kev

Tech N9ne goes in with a couple written verses over Jake One’s “The Truth” beat. While Murs slaughters Saigon’s “Come On Baby” beat. He even takes a few friendly jabs at Sai for the sake of humor.

Shouts to BootlegKev.

Yesterday: Video: Tech N9ne & Murs Interviews w/ Wild 101.1

43 Responses to “Video: Tech N9ne & Murs Freestyle on Bootleg Kev”

1. Eastern_Digital Says:

wordonthestreetsmag.com/?p=1652

Apperently Asher Roth got punched in the face the other day in Manhattan. smh.

*grabs late pass if needed*

2. PHENOMENON Says:

Lawl.

3. barak's ex preacher was right white people Says:

that’s good for roth fuckin blue eye caveman….and the nigga called the cops on ol boys cell phone so is he a snitch now?

4. PHENOMENON Says:

Lol, was it because he said something about “nappy headed hoes”??

I heard he said something along those lines.

5. barak's ex preacher was right white people Says:

i see why the last 2 on this freestyle clip weren’t listed in the post them niggas SUCK

6. Hoskins Says:

Yo Dre do you have the original Birthday Sex by Jeremih….. (nh)

my girl wants it

not me (shifty eyes)

7. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

I’m not a asher fan but those cats who is dissing him or garbage. Niggas would do anything to get on.

8. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

Here I am thinkin’ it was some ol’ odd couple type of feature like, “wow, how did Jim get THIS guy of all people on a song?” Only to find out it’s some horrible rapper with a speech impediment.

^^lol word im like i haven’t heard a sandman verse in awhile then this clown come on.

9. Micheal Tyson aka admiration is the farthest thing from understanding Says:

Kobe being a assassin is the biggest myth in the NBA,Jordan was a assassin ,Reggie was a assassin,Kobe can shoot the team back into the game to give the oposing team a scare but thats all,Dwayne Wade has more much more game winning shots than Kobe has in the last 3 years

10. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

Micheal Tyson aka admiration is the farthest thing from understanding Says:

April 25th, 2009 at 9:34 pm

=========================================
    I been saying this for years. Jordan, Reggie and Wade wouldve used every bullet in the gun against Boston last year

11. Hoskins Says:

^^^ basketball knowlege fail

Cosign those last 2 comments. And not just because I hate Kobe.

13. Bootleg Kev Says:

They freestyled on me? That would hurt

14. Hoskins Says:

and not just because I hate Kobe.

^^^ you hate Kobe because those comments are incorrect

15. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

smh @ mofos who still eat pork. Pigs carry horrible diseases

16. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

Never saw Bellichec in a suit before he looks dead in it

17. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

the celtic blew them out for that finl game last year and Kobe shouldve been trying to get them back in it but Pierce had him on lock

18. Kell-El Says:

N9ne is getting a lot of shine on hur lately

I ain’t glad at but I ain’t mad at him…….I ain’t mad at him (c) Jay Elec

19. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

Kobe tell me how my ass taste (C) Shaq freestyle

20. Hoskins Says:

more much more game winning shots than Kobe has in the last 3 years

^^^ 82games.com/0809/CSORT11.HTM

21. Kell-El Says:

Apperently Asher Roth got punched in the face the other day in Manhattan. smh.

^ Damn cats forever getting eye jammies in the NYC

*Crosses off New Yawk from dream vacation list*

22. Mag Says:

Keep it moving asher don’t sweat it….Even if your MTV push is cornball

23. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

April 25th, 2009 at 9:58 pm
    Apperently Asher Roth got punched in the face the other day in Manhattan. smh.

^ Damn cats forever getting eye jammies in the NYC

*Crosses off New Yawk from dream vacation list*

====================================
    NYC Home of the Eye Jammy
    our motto is don’t let that mouth get that eye in trouble

24. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

April 25th, 2009 at 10:00 pm
    April 25th, 2009 at 9:58 pm
    Apperently Asher Roth got punched in the face the other day in Manhattan. smh.

^ Damn cats forever getting eye jammies in the NYC

*Crosses off New Yawk from dream vacation list*

====================================
    NYC Home of the Eye Jammy
    our motto is don’t let that mouth get that eye in trouble
    ====================================
    Ask Cam

25. Mag Says:

# BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:
    April 25th, 2009 at 10:00 pm

April 25th, 2009 at 9:58 pm
    Apperently Asher Roth got punched in the face the other day in Manhattan. smh.

^ Damn cats forever getting eye jammies in the NYC

*Crosses off New Yawk from dream vacation list*

Then run to ohio

26. Kell-El Says:

Then run to ohio

^ Nah I would go back home to Nebraska…but that’s the land of getting jumped

27. Micheal Tyson aka admiration is the farthest thing from understanding Says:

^^^ 82games.com/0809/CSORT11.HTM
    ==========================================
    all that “stat” sheets say is Nate Robinson is the 6th most clutch player in the NBA ahead of Paul Pierce,Zach Randolph is a top 10 clutch player ahead of Tim Duncan,Tony Parker,Chauncey Billups, Jason Terry…like i said

“Kobe can shoot the team back into the game to give the oposing team a scare but thats all,Dwayne Wade has more much more game winning shots than Kobe has in the last 3 years”

28. sean coonery Says:

I went to a KFC for the same reasons I was too lazy to go home and cook and the wife was visiting her aunt in Florida I decided to go for some KFC, decent food quick and easy. I went in there there was no line the only cashier there was a ballon lipped nigger. I just paid him no mind and ordered my food. He took my order for original half chicken meal with mashed potatoes and corn. I got all white meat crispy coleslaw and fries. I told him that was not what I ordered or paid for. He couldn’t seem to understand either due to his weak genes or his practice of the art of stupidity. I told him I wanted to speak to his boss. He went and got this huge fat nigger that looked like Shamu in a polo shirt. I explained the situation to her and she argued that they were out of corn, gravy for the mashed potatoes, and legs and thighs in original reciepe. I tried to be nice and told her to make some I’ll wait, because I didn’t feel like going somewhere else. SHE REFUSED. I flipped my retard switch. I demanded my money back, thanked her for wasting my time, and told her that the damn GED failure behind the register could have informed me from the beginning that they didn’t plan on serving their customers in there and I would have just left. She gave me the wrong change so I had to demand the right change with my reciept. I finally got the right change and started to leave when she said something to the cashier about “that cracker”. I lost it and told her that the reason niggers call white folks crackers is because of the bullwhip that was used to get an honest day’s work out of a worthless nigger. I told her that she could use a little work picking cotton to take off 300 pounds. I yelled as I walked out that I was going to call Col Sanders and let him know his niggers are out of line.

29. SumToThe Says:

Ohio is the land of getting jumped.
    I went to college close to up there.
    They do not fight one on one at all.

30. barak's ex preacher was right white people Says:

^^^^^^
    this is old data but on this one mello is tops

31. Hoskins Says:

michael is spelt AE not EA

32. barak's ex preacher was right white people Says:

sean coonery take that shit to stormfront or someshit you hal turner ass faggot

33. Micheal Tyson aka admiration is the farthest thing from understanding Says:

Hoskins Says:

April 25th, 2009 at 10:17 pm
    michael is spelt AE not EA
    ===================
    EA looks better(nh)

34. SumToThe Says:

Any 216 in here?

35. clocksuckaz Says:

does murs` haircut have a name?

36. Kell-El Says:

Any 216 in here?

^ *White girl voice*

Ewwwwwww

37. Kell-El Says:

does murs` haircut have a name?

^ It’s called Venom

38. SumToThe Says:

Kell-El Says:

April 25th, 2009 at 10:37 pm
    Any 216 in here?

^ *White girl voice*

Ewwwwwww

Im from Ky. I was just gonna ask what happened to Chip. He use to go hard(nh)

39. Hoskins Says:

Deron Is going at Kobe

40. Kell-El Says:

Ohio is the land of getting jumped.
    I went to college close to up there.
    They do not fight one on one at all.

^ Must be a Mid-west thing….no shots Omaha stand up?

41. Kell-El Says:

Im from Ky. I was just gonna ask what happened to Chip. He use to go hard(nh)

^ Nah I was just joking, I flucks with Ohio (No Mr. Giles)

42. kanye Says:

didnt i just say binoculars in that one song with those VA dudes

43. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: Murs - The Science Says:

[…] Video: Tech N9ne & Murs Freestyle on Bootleg Kev | Video: Murs – Break Up (The OJ Song) | Video: Murs – Part of Me | Video: Murs – Me & This […]