Video: Joe Budden Interview w/ John Public

Says John:

“I was over at Monclair in Jersey for Day 2 of their music festival, and caught up with Jumpoff after he went in for over an hour. It was good to see people still know lyrics, as the mostly white crowd, dressed in tight jeans and uglier shirts, rapped right along with Joe to tracks from Padded Room, his Mood Muzik series and duke’s most notable hit, “Pump It Up” (that shit STILL slams). Here, he talks about Eminem’s new album, the freedom he’s experienced during his digital resurgence, and the future of JoeBuddenTV.”

166 Responses to “Video: Joe Budden Interview w/ John Public”

1. barak's ex preacher was right white people Says:

Asher Roth pulled a imus and talked about nappy headed hoes, what you coons got to say about that shit

2. nation Says:

WASULUS!!!!

3. Son_Of_Ether Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    April 24th, 2009 at 12:32 pm

Journalist > Spittage

^^Maybe..Spittage had tha “it” factor tho(naw)..Spittage was Philly’s Juelz Santana..Journalist is more like NY’s Joell Ortiz..Nice but not nice enuff to really do shit.

4. Son_Of_Ether Says:

V Necks= Blouses for men..niggas gon be wearing “halter tees” soon..talkin bout this the shit.

Waddup Foe..

5. Mag Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    April 24th, 2009 at 12:13 pm

Deeper than Macs

yo, that shit is cooooooooooooooomedy!!!

if you ain’t seen that, you lost.

The chicks FACE behind the Mac’Donalds counter is carzy

# AmpGeez a.k.a. Da Gun Man Dem Says:
    April 24th, 2009 at 12:37 pm

I ain’t hear Journ’s name in years.

I thought that kid could spit but he just linked up with the wrong crew.

^Cosign. Motown Records? Hiphop fail. Ask AZ.

7. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Waddup Foe..

–You mad cause i get your girl wet with my taco meat (c) Billz

8. AmpGeez a.k.a. Da Gun Man Dem Says:

^Cosign. Motown Records? Hiphop fail. Ask AZ.
    ==============================
    Word. They just wasted money on projects they couldn’t really promote properly.

9. geico lizard Says:

Troy Polamalu and Larry Fitzgerald are on the cover of Madden this year. First time two athelets on same cover of the game.

10. geico lizard Says:

athletes>athelets

11. foekist Says:

Tribe, Son, Billz…. Salute.

12. Son_Of_Ether Says:

# A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:
    April 24th, 2009 at 12:41 pm

Waddup Foe..

–You mad cause i get your girl wet with my taco meat (c) Billz

^^high school girls dont like that shit..they think its ickkky..

13. AmpGeez a.k.a. Da Gun Man Dem Says:

I seen that dumb nigga on Worldstar dissing Budden. I was like “Who the fuck are you?”

As much as I rag on Joe, He’s one of my favorite rap personalities.

For the most part, he’s one of the coolest cats out there.

14. AmpGeez a.k.a. Da Gun Man Dem Says:

=======================================
    I guess the thinking was the Madden curse couldn’t effect two football players, could it?

We’ll see lol.

15. Son_Of_Ether Says:

geico lizard Says:

I asked you before you never responded

“How does it feel to lose your job to that money with the eyes thingy?” You must feel like Jim Jones right now? No?

16. foekist Says:

asher roth get props to me cuz he KNEW all the eminem comparisons were gonna come, pause, but he pursued his dream anyways. Anybody that got the balls, no homo, to go after what they want gets a thumbs up from me, pause.

i don’t care if he’s a bit racist and let the comment slip out. every black person has at least 5% racism towards white people and I believe the same is true for white people towards blacks. I just eventually learned to deal with that truth

17. Son_Of_Ether Says:

=======================================

^^They’ll probably run into each other..and fall in love.

18. CiCi The Intern Says:

# geico lizard Says:
    April 24th, 2009 at 12:42 pm

Come on Boldin to Philly, come on Bolding to Philly, come on Boldin to Philly.

19. foekist Says:

i saw Troy Polamalu play in person last year in the playoffs, dudes a freak of nature. He uses NONE of the basic techniques they teach for defensive backs. He’s just pure instincts and incredible athletic ability.

20. AmpGeez a.k.a. Da Gun Man Dem Says:

=====================================
    Only problem is, black “racism” (if you can even call it that) is justified. We ain’t do shit to white people compared to whatthey’ve done to us.

And Asher Roth knew there would be Em comparisons cause he patterned his whole style after Em. I don’t respect copycats.

Guerilla Black anyone? Angelous? Krazy? The Realist?

# AmpGeez a.k.a. Da Gun Man Dem Says:
    April 24th, 2009 at 12:43 pm

As much as I rag on Joe, He’s one of my favorite rap personalities.

For the most part, he’s one of the coolest cats out there.
    # AmpGeez a.k.a. Da Gun Man Dem Says:
    April 24th, 2009 at 12:44 pm

=======================================

We’ll see lol.

^I saw that herb ass Dominican nigga. I got about 30 seconds through it and stopped. And I was thinkin’ the EXACT same thing when ATCQ posted that. Lol.

Perhaps since he is retired maybe the curse is broken?

22. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

^^high school girls dont like that shit..they think its ickkky..

–You need more new york and if you love here what part. NYC hs girls love that grown man shit. To be honest tho i shave, let the ladies feel the smooth game while they feelin’ on the smooth physical

Daps foekist

23. barak's ex preacher was right white people Says:

i got more than 5% racisim towards crakkas but on the real you give asher a pass but was pissed and shit at imus what the fuck is that

# foekist Says:
    April 24th, 2009 at 12:47 pm

^That nigga is a Samoan jackal. I hate when they play the Ravens because ever since Billick got canned I’m always down for the home team, yet they are (one of) our rivals and 1.) I’m fan of Polamalu’s style of defense, 2.) they got a Black head coach.

^ You sound like a gay Axe commercial. Hispanics stay takin’ that “sexy” shit too far. Lol

26. AmpGeez a.k.a. Da Gun Man Dem Says:

Perhaps since he is retired maybe the curse is broken?
    ==================================
    I was thinking that too. What if the curse is cause of old man Madden himself lol.

I suck at Madden by the way. My lil’ brother has put up epic numbers against me lol.

But I’m a problem in that NBA 2K9.

27. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

twitter.com/MrPapagiorgio/status/1605253964

am i outta pocket?

28. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Da Gun Man Dem Says:

April 24th, 2009 at 12:48 pm
    =====================================

Guerilla Black anyone? Angelous? Krazy? The Realist?

Don’t forget N.O.E

29. foekist Says:

$$

i understand where you comin from, but racism ain’t goin nowhere so why even foekist on the shit? I’m not condonin it, I’m just lookin at reality. Asher is 100% honky, which mean his parents were white and were prolly alive during the 50’s and 60’s…

Which means they still have remnants of that racist shit in their thoughts… which means it’s only natural for him to have a little bit of it too. So what, fuck it.

30. Son_Of_Ether Says:

Matt Ryan will return to earth this year, Flacco too, Aaron Rogers and Tavaris jackson will have big years. The leading rusher this year will be Chris Johnson tennesee…2010 Super bowl champions….Minnesota Vikings.

31. Mag Says:

Yo check out the new BLACK DYNAMITE CLIPS staring Micheal Jai white

twitchfilm.net/site/view/do-not-interrupt-black-dynamites-kung-fu/

32. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

am i outta pocket?

^your gay for having budden on you

33. Boosie Says:

Top three Places for hoes

1. L.A.
    2. Miami
    3. Atlanta

Don’t forget N.O.E

^Smh. B’more STAY catchin’ bricks.

35. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

*has have not heard 808s and heartbreak*

36. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

–No lie, i used to use Axe when it first came out. I used to think it worked until i realize girls just like guys that smell nice instead of a gym locker.

All I ask for is ONE respectable hiphop superstar from B’more. Keyword: respectable.

Is that too much to ask for? I thought Los was “next”. He’s not even on BadBoy any more.

38. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Lol @ billz b’more blues

39. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

Top three Places for hoes

1. L.A.
    2. Miami
    3. Atlanta

>Ny has more hoes than all three of these cities combined…literally.

40. foekist Says:

…and just because you got someone else’s style in your own, that doesn’t mean you’re a copycat. That’s natural progression of humanity. Kobe got Jordan in his game, Jordan had Dr. J in his… Neo got Usher in his game, pause (or maybe not), and Usher got Michael Jackson in his, pause.

41. Boosie Says:

Mac wit da cheese is a hot mixtape

Flacco

^Flacco the great. Aw man, talk about a town that was DYIN’ for a QB. Billick gettin’ fired changed many things on the roster. I wanted to put his whip on bricks. I hope he moved outta MD too.

# Boosie Says:
    April 24th, 2009 at 12:57 pm

Mac wit da cheese is a hot mixtape

^Si (c) Mexican vice president (Chappelle)

44. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

damn, I should buy these floor seats for Summer Jam but ehhhh

45. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bnb4Gn-46cI

See how it be?

46. Boosie Says:

>Ny has more hoes than all three of these cities combined…literally.
    _______________________________________________________________

I’m basically talking a bigger concentration of dimes or fine women

# DIGITAL SCALES Says:
    April 24th, 2009 at 12:56 pm

Lol @ billz b’more blues

^Shit aint right man, that’s not wavy.

48. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

If you can’t get pussy in NY castrate yourself

49. Son_Of_Ether Says:

2009 Rookie of the year = Brian Robiskie WR Ohio..he might not go till the 3rd round..maybe even 4th..but by next year this time every one will know of Terry’s son.

Jerry Rice Jr…yea I said it.

50. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

All Nah Yorkers don’t forget the Jim Jones/Souljah Boy “Stay in School” Concert is tomorrow.

51. foekist Says:

by the way, I am champiYON, and pingPONG

# A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:
    April 24th, 2009 at 12:55 pm

^Axe looks like it was made by and for strictly white boys.

Muslim oils >>>

“River of Honey” is a beast. Nh.

53. spotrusherz Says:

why oh why did eskay not post this tinyurl.com/akbfvt
    jay electronica wishes he sounded like this

54. CiCi The Intern Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    April 24th, 2009 at 12:57 pm

Flacco

Billick could not let “The One” aka Kyle Boller go.

55. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

April 24th, 2009 at 12:58 pm
    damn, I should buy these floor seats for Summer Jam but ehhhh
    was thinking of buying them for my sons but i listen to more hip hop then they do.

56. foekist Says:

D. Billz Says:

April 24th, 2009 at 12:58 pm
    # DIGITAL SCALES Says:
    April 24th, 2009 at 12:56 pm

Lol @ billz b’more blues

^Shit aint right man, that’s not wavy.

$$

speakin of not wavy, that latest biggavel tv episode is fuckin HILARIOUS. A max b reality show would be a good look

57. Boosie Says:

as an Ohio state fanatic, Terry Robiske is the next amani toomer….I’ve seen enough of this dude to say that. Dude is slow off the blocks…He’s a good route runner, but nothing special.

58. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

–You can catch Beezy in his patented ‘A’ team van in front of this concert

59. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Top three Places for hoes

1. L.A.
    2. Miami
    3. Atlanta

>Ny has more hoes than all three of these cities combined…literally.

i can’t front, DC got some dimes!!

most of it can be attributed to the 7 major colleges in dc alone, but man oh man. . . you go to love on a friday, or park on a thursday, and you’re like “what the fuck?!”

60. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

^Axe looks like it was made by and for strictly white boys.

Muslim oils >>>

“River of Honey” is a beast. Nh.

–*Googles muslim oils*

*Expands my god knowledge*

61. Boosie Says:

Bleeks new flow >>>>

62. foekist Says:

Boosie Says:

April 24th, 2009 at 1:01 pm

$$

Jerry Rice was able to become the best receiver area with that same criteria. He wasn’t as slow off the line as Robiske is, but I’m sayin, crisp routes and great hands can take you a long way.

63. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

why oh why did eskay not post this tinyurl.com/akbfvt
    jay electronica wishes he sounded like this
    ____

Get the fuck outta here

64. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

Son_Of_Ether Says:

April 24th, 2009 at 12:59 pm

Jerry Rice Jr…yea I said it.

he’s good but this kid Ramese Barden is a 6ft 6 wideout that looks like he can play. Eli needs this guy

65. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

That sounds like Jimmy Valentines best effort

66. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Billick could not let “The One” aka Kyle Boller go.

–RIP Troy smiths Career 00-00

67. Son_Of_Ether Says:

in 4 years

Matt Stafford = Brett Farve..meaning he will be out of football nd sitting on a farm next year.

Mark Sanchez= lol..A mexican QB? oh man I can just hear the ” he loves the grass” jokes whenever he gets sacked….bust all over.

Josh Freemon= Eli Manning..not good, not bad..but great enough to win with.

Pat White = Kordell Stewart

68. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

Boosie Says:

April 24th, 2009 at 1:02 pm
    Bleeks new= flow Rawses flow

# A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:
    April 24th, 2009 at 1:01 pm

–You can catch Beezy in his patented ‘A’ team van in front of this concert

^ *drinks water from subway tracks*

70. Boosie Says:

# foekist Says:
    April 24th, 2009 at 1:03 pm

Boosie Says:

April 24th, 2009 at 1:01 pm

___________________________________________________________

Yeah but he was getting handled by LSU linebackers in the championship game. Against Big ten competition he’s money, but you stick a slow linebacker and they’ll keep up with him. He’s a great third down possession receiver though.

71. foekist Says:

BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

April 24th, 2009 at 1:04 pm
    Boosie Says:

April 24th, 2009 at 1:02 pm
    Bleeks new= flow Rawses flow

$$

give the bawse a break though, out of all the rappers with clearly manufactured images, he has one of the best flows and makes the best music than most, especially to be from the south…

72. CiCi The Intern Says:

Pat White = Kordell Stewart

Nooooo!!!

Bleek A&R’d Rawse onto Def Jam. True story.

74. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

DIGITAL SCALES Says:

April 24th, 2009 at 1:04 pm
    That sounds like Jimmy Valentines best effort

================================
    Not to talk behind Jimmy Valentines back but he has to be tone deaf or something. I didnt say anything about it because I hate to discourage his rap career

# foekist Says:
    April 24th, 2009 at 1:01 pm

D. Billz Says:

April 24th, 2009 at 12:58 pm
    # DIGITAL SCALES Says:
    April 24th, 2009 at 12:56 pm

Lol @ billz b’more blues

^Shit aint right man, that’s not wavy.

$$

^I fuckin’ died. This nigga wakes up and is knockin’ on doors n’ shit.

76. spotrusherz Says:

why oh why did eskay not post this tinyurl.com/akbfvt
    jay electronica wishes he sounded like this
    ____

Get the fuck outta here

did you listen to the whole joint?
    cage is to jay electronica what eskay is to nation

77. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

lol, viva mark!!

78. foekist Says:

$$

that was just one game homey. There’s variables. Sometimes outside linebackers are just converted safeties that gained 10-15 pounds but still have defensive back-like speed. You can get away with light OLB’s in college, but not in the pros as much.

79. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

foekist Says:

April 24th, 2009 at 1:06 pm
    BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

April 24th, 2009 at 1:04 pm
    Boosie Says:

April 24th, 2009 at 1:02 pm
    Bleeks new= flow Rawses flow

$$

No im saying Bleeks new flow sound like Rawses flow. IMO Rawse has put down one of the best cd’s to come out in a while. I think he just lies like most other rappers but he just got caught.

80. Boosie Says:

# BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:
    April 24th, 2009 at 1:04 pm

Boosie Says:

April 24th, 2009 at 1:02 pm
    Bleeks new= flow Rawses flow
    ___________________________________________________________

Yeah but if anyone wants their career to pop off, they gotta change their style to the new flow, which is more southernesque….which is why french is blowing up….

A new style of flow has emerged, which now has made a 90’s rapper seem outdated, like how the run-dmc flow was outdated when Biggie and Jay changed the flow scheme

81. Son_Of_Ether Says:

^^THIS..I just feel like combine numbers are worthless when scouting this kid..he will be a beast..

Kenny Britt = best after Robiskie

Maclin = stud

Nicks = toomer type solid(naw)

Heyward Bey= Willie Gault fast but garbage

Crabtree= bust..diva attitude

82. Son_Of_Ether Says:

# CiCi The Intern Says:
    April 24th, 2009 at 1:07 pm

Pat White = Kordell Stewart

Nooooo!!!

^^Ok Ok..for you CiCi

Pat White = Randall El

LF: I feel bad for Troy Smith..nigga lost his job cause of the sniffles.

CiCi

Boller was the devil’s advocate. He had to know that his own skills were subpar. But arrogant ass Billick gave the League his word that he was keepin’ him in and stuck to it.

84. foekist Says:

^I fuckin’ died. This nigga wakes up and is knockin’ on doors n’ shit.

$$

i ain’t gonna lie, i hope he beats his case. Can you imagine how entertaining this nigga will be if he gets to the 106 and Park level of success?

The game needs biggavel

85. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Mark Sanchez gets hired to groom the football field by his opponents before kickoff

86. Boosie Says:

# foekist Says:
    April 24th, 2009 at 1:09 pm

_______________________________________________________

Yeah but that one game is basically an aggregate of what you will see in the Pro’s…with faster linebackers, safety’s and corners. All I’m saying dude is a third option receiver, nothing more nothing less

87. foekist Says:

Crabtree= bust..diva attitude

$$

you’re just saying that cuz that’s what they’re saying after his last interview. A diva attitude doesn’t always mean you’ll be a bust. If you can produce to keep up with that attitude, it’ll actually get you better contracts than the avg cat.

88. Boosie Says:

We’re talking about Terry Robiske?…Dude was second and third option his whole career at Ohio state.

89. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

Son_Of_Ether Says:

April 24th, 2009 at 1:10 pm

Kenny Britt = best after Robiskie

Maclin = stud

Nicks = toomer type solid(naw)

Heyward Bey= Willie Gault fast but garbage

Crabtree= bust..diva attitude
    =================================
    Remember I was the one that told you about Barden he’s a beast he’s 6ft 6 with hands like a baseball glove

90. Son_Of_Ether Says:

# A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:
    April 24th, 2009 at 1:11 pm

^^Yo last season the highlight of USC football was watching the games and trying to come up with funny Mexican inspired gardener jokes..SMH A mexican QB is just funny in itself..like right now I’m laughin..at nothin.

91. CiCi The Intern Says:

@ Feces

I see some Donovan-esque qualities in Pat White but he’s better off being a receiver/emergency QB

@ Billz

Billick is OVERRATED too. Of course, you would be the hottest offensive coordinator if you had Cunningham/Carter/Moss running your plays.

92. Son_Of_Ether Says:

# Boosie Says:
    April 24th, 2009 at 1:14 pm

^^Terry Robiskie played 30 years ago..were talking about BRIAN…his son.
    _____________________________________________________________

^^^Strong I rate Barden..my only thing with him is his level of competition he played against..Cap Poly is not exactly powerhouse..I could put up numbers against Weber St on one leg…thas all..but he does have skills.

93. skarr akbar Says:

hey dudes

94. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Michael vick jokes used to be borderline to full racist.

“Look at Vick, Running like he stole something… The white guys job”

95. CiCi The Intern Says:

# foekist Says:
    April 24th, 2009 at 1:13 pm

Crabtree= bust..diva attitude

$$

But there are a lot of questions about this kid. Cleveland dropped him off their board all together plus, he’s slipping down the board because Maclin is that ninja right now.

96. skarr akbar Says:

Fuck Cassidy that nigga a bitch, yo eskay what up I got some music for you

97. Son_Of_Ether Says:

foekist Says:
    April 24th, 2009 at 1:13 pm

Crabtree= bust..diva attitude

$$

^^Naw he played in a spread offense in college..he never was “nice enough” to demand or require a double team much of his career in college..he caught the ball mostly on slants and go routes, in the NFL his inability to separate from defenders will kill him.

@ Billz

^But when I say this about Phil Jackson, niggas be ready to bring out the lynch mob.

# skarr akbar Says:
    April 24th, 2009 at 1:19 pm

Fuck Cassidy that nigga a bitch, yo eskay what up I got some music for you

^Skarr from B’more? If so, B’more in the buildin’! And what did Cassidy do?

100. Boosie Says:

Crabtree is 6’0 he’s a risky pick, but he displays a lot of confidence that you want in a receiver. He’s a strong dude though

101. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Fuck Cassidy that nigga a bitch, yo eskay what up I got some music for you

–Oh word let me get that, We on nah put on new rappers every so often

RappersPurgatoryonnahright@gmail.com

102. Son_Of_Ether Says:

@ Feces

^^Dont you think Pat White and Troy Smith have similar games? I could see Pat excelling in a randal-el type mode tho..being a “slash”…I really wanted to see what Troy Smith would have done last year…not as good a runner as White but with that 5’11-6foot build as a QB.

103. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

–I can see where you’re coming from, he did always have 2 HOF playing for him during his championship run.

Shaq/Kobe

MJ/scottie

104. CiCi The Intern Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    April 24th, 2009 at 1:20 pm

@ Billz

Jackson should cut Tex Winters a check.

# A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:
    April 24th, 2009 at 1:21 pm

Fuck Cassidy that nigga a bitch, yo eskay what up I got some music for you

–Oh word let me get that, We on nah put on new rappers every so often

RappersPurgatoryonnahright@gmail.com

^Chill. He’s from round the way. I can’t let you do that. Lol

106. Son_Of_Ether Says:

All Wide Recievers should wear “MO BITCHASSNESS” t shirts…them niggas is Pri madonna whiners..

_______________________________
    Top 3 places for hoes:

Church
    Chuckie Cheese wit they kids
    Twitter

107. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

jerry Rice came from Mississippi Valley state college

108. Boosie Says:

You notice how good Phil jackson is when Kurt rambis and Dell Harris did a wonderful job with the lakers

109. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

So what happened last night on the finale of Making of da band. I only caught willies suit, Q sweating, and a quick flip to Dwoods crazy looking ass and Dawns mannish face

110. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Son_Of_Ether Says:
    April 24th, 2009 at 1:22 pm

@ Feces

^^Dont you think Pat White and Troy Smith have similar games? I could see Pat excelling in a randal-el type mode tho..being a “slash”…I really wanted to see what Troy Smith would have done last year…not as good a runner as White but with that 5′11-6foot build as a QB.

Yeah, he’s definitely an option QB. But you have to play to his strengths. He can be erratic at times but you damn sure count of him turning a simple 5 yard cut into 20, easily. Can be a “Slash”-type? Absolutely. He just needs to develop better accuracy with the ball.

111. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Joe budden post always go plat.

112. Big Homie Says:

realtalkny.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/mail.jpg

^ WOW!!!!

113. Boosie Says:

Joe torre got mad hall of famers on his squad and people think he’s a good manager….

Phil and Torre, knew how to manage egos and win multiple championships

# Big Homie Says:
    April 24th, 2009 at 1:30 pm

realtalkny.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/mail.jpg

^ WOW!!!!

^She gotta take them socks off though. Show them toes.

115. Boosie Says:

Slash QB’s aren’t that good in the NFL….That black quarterback experiment is over with D-lineman running 4.6 and linebackers running 4.4/4.5 at 240-275 pounds

116. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

realtalkny.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/mail.jpg

^ WOW!!!!

–Whos that

117. kevKONGquistador Says:

free kong!

118. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

^She gotta take them socks off though. Show them toes.

–S. M. H

119. Son_Of_Ether Says:

@Big HOmie..Bria Myles is a beast

Lil KNown Fun Fact: Joe Budden used to knock that down before he got with Tahiry..what a loser

Bria > Tahiry

@Strong..You’re right..Jerry did go MVU..I don’t think Darden will suck I think in teh end he will have a better career than Crabtree…not as good as Robiskie’s tho.

# A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:
    April 24th, 2009 at 1:33 pm

^She gotta take them socks off though. Show them toes.

–S. M. H

^Feet don’t turn you on? Maybe it’s just me.

121. Son_Of_Ether Says:

^ WOW!!!!

–Whos that

^^^^^
    afkfootball.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/bria_myles_girl-mag.jpg

Bria down with ediboo sorority..she’s a sweetheart too.

122. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

================================
    I can’t wait for this years Draft. My Giants got a few holes to fill

123. kevKONGquistador Says:

good looks esk…….

“when everything is KONG, fresh and, neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!”(c) phontigalo

124. Big Homie Says:

Yea Bria Myles..here is another one

realtalkny.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/mail-1.jpg

Below is one of Diznee…she sorta looks like Hoopz

realtalkny.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/diz3.jpg

My Giants got a few holes to fill

^Jesus Christ

126. Son_Of_Ether Says:

indosplace.com/files/Bria%20Myles%20Tire.jpg

127. AmpGeez a.k.a. Pimpin Don't Fail Me Now Says:

Bria > Tahiry
    ====================
    This!

Tahiry is a definite downgrade.

128. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

Buddens will lose Tahairy in 2 years tops she’s a media whore and dont think other Rappers with more loot, nba 7 nfl players and Caribean Prime Ministers and African actors aren’t gonna be trying to scoop her.

129. Son_Of_Ether Says:

Diznee= old school..I was fuckin wid Diznee on Blackplanet..10 years ago..all these hoes yall just now seeing on twitter came up the ranks.

skype> aol> yahoo> blackvoices> blackplanet>myspace> facebook> twitter

Every other picture upload/
    Every other social site I goooooooooooo/
    I see the same hoesssssss

I jerked off to all these bitches 5 years ago.

130. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Bria > Tahiry
    ====================
    This!

Tahiry is a definite downgrade.

–You two are definite morons

131. AmpGeez a.k.a. Pimpin Don't Fail Me Now Says:

I jerked off to all these bitches 5 years ago.
    ===============================
    Roffles

132. geico lizard Says:

Goodell is talking about adding two more regular season games and playing the super bowl in London.

133. Big Homie Says:

I jerked off to all these bitches 5 years ago.

^ Congrats. I heard of them before. Just came across these new pics and decided to post.

I’m about to see if I have notes on Blackplanet lol

134. Son_Of_Ether Says:

Bria > Tahiry
    ====================
    This!

Tahiry is a definite downgrade.

^^Yea Bria is sweet..she talk like a black rosie perez, mad humble, all chocolatey, that ripe ole ass with that smile..I’d stalk her if gas was’nt so expensive.

Black Chocolate > Dominican Vanilla

135. AmpGeez a.k.a. Pimpin Don't Fail Me Now Says:

Joey got a thing for redbones I see.

I like mines caramel complected (I don’t think “complected” is a word, but fuck it).

136. geico lizard Says:

Son_Of_Ether Says:

April 24th, 2009 at 1:40 pm

skype> aol> yahoo> blackvoices> blackplanet>myspace> facebook> twitter

Every other picture upload/
    Every other social site I goooooooooooo/
    I see the same hoesssssss

I jerked off to all these bitches 5 years ago.

Dont forget about “collegeclub”

137. AmpGeez a.k.a. Pimpin Don't Fail Me Now Says:

=======================================
    The two extra games makes sense. Pre-season is a waste of time. But the Super Bowl in London?

Epic fail.

138. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Big Homie Says:
    April 24th, 2009 at 1:43 pm

I jerked off to all these bitches 5 years ago.

I’m about to see if I have notes on Blackplanet lol

Blackplanet is STILL around. So is MiGente. I haven’t checked my pages in about 4 years and they still send me messages. Shit makes no sense.

139. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Amp the word is complexed i believe.

Black Chocolate > Dominican Vanilla

–its preference.

Vanilla Dulce de leche > Rocky road > Plain ol vanilla

140. Son_Of_Ether Says:

# Big Homie Says:
    April 24th, 2009 at 1:43 pm

I jerked off to all these bitches 5 years ago.

I’m about to see if I have notes on Blackplanet lol

^^Word I need to check my BP notes too..I ain’t been on BP since like 2000.

No shots at you BH..I’m about to jerk off to this Bria pic right here just to see if she still keepin it tight for me like she said she would 5 years ago.(none implied)

141. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Amp the word is complexed i believe.

Black Chocolate > Dominican Vanilla

–its preference.

Dulce de leche > Rocky road > Plain ol vanilla

# AmpGeez a.k.a. Pimpin Don’t Fail Me Now Says:
    April 24th, 2009 at 1:45 pm

=======================================

Epic fail.

^Do Europeans even care about football?

143. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Pimpin Don’t Fail Me Now Says:

April 24th, 2009 at 1:45 pm
    =======================================

Epic fail.
    ========================================
    Goodell is trying to pull a Stern move and make the game global but it won’t work because they all love Soccer. (Refuses to call it football even though they kick it cause that would be blaspemy)

144. CiCi The Intern Says:

# A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:
    April 24th, 2009 at 1:46 pm

Amp the word is complexed i believe.

Black Chocolate > Dominican Vanilla

–its preference.

Vanilla Dulce de leche > Rocky road > Plain ol vanilla

Nope. It’s complexioned.

145. AmpGeez a.k.a. Pimpin Don't Fail Me Now Says:

Amp the word is complexed i believe.
    =========================
    Dualy noted.

I’m not the sharpest knife in the drawer, if you couldn’t tell.

I’m actually more like a spoon. Or a spork.

# CiCi The Intern Says:
    April 24th, 2009 at 1:48 pm

# A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:
    April 24th, 2009 at 1:46 pm

Amp the word is complexed i believe.

Black Chocolate > Dominican Vanilla

–its preference.

Vanilla Dulce de leche > Rocky road > Plain ol vanilla

Nope. It’s complexioned.

^Thank you. Because both them niggas was way outta bounds. Lol

Amp the word is complexed i believe.

^Um, complex means a level of difficulty.

148. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

Buddens will lose Tahairy in 2 years tops she’s a media whore and dont think other Rappers with more loot, nba & nfl players and Caribean Prime Ministers and African actors aren’t gonna be trying to scoop her.

149. AmpGeez a.k.a. Pimpin Don't Fail Me Now Says:

Nope. It’s complexioned.
    ==================
    Triply noted?

Good lookin, CiCi lol.

150. Boosie Says:

As far as women….Dark chocolate> swirl> butter pecan> Vanilla> french vanilla> Banana

As far as Ice cream….Homemade vanilla> Vanilla bean> French vanilla cookies and cream> mint chocolate chip>

Or more intricate.

152. Son_Of_Ether Says:

lol college club

*realizes he spent his adoloescent life online*

*feels like a waste of life*

*logs off to go recapture his youth(none)*

*buys an Ipod, some Supras and Mickey Facts CD*

153. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

April 24th, 2009 at 1:45 pm
    # Big Homie Says:
    April 24th, 2009 at 1:43 pm

I jerked off to all these bitches 5 years ago.

I’m about to see if I have notes on Blackplanet lol

Shout out to ALL the bitches i met & GunnedDown fuckin with Migente, BP & Collegeclub between 99-04′ …Bitch i had a GOOD run. …Miami, DC, NY, NJ, MD, Ohio, Tennessee, Houston…, AZ, LA, Norfolk… …GATTTTDAMN!

Boosie Says:
    April 24th, 2009 at 1:50 pm

As far as women….Dark chocolate>

^Hell to the muthafuckin’ yes.

155. Jamz Says:

Is Joe Budden considered one of the best underground emcees doing it?

156. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Amp the word is complexed i believe.

^Um, complex means a level of difficulty.

–Fuck you i was close… I was thinkin complexion

157. CiCi The Intern Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    April 24th, 2009 at 1:51 pm

Boosie Says:
    April 24th, 2009 at 1:50 pm

As far as women….Dark chocolate>

^Hell to the muthafuckin’ yes.

Oww!

158. Boosie Says:

Pound cake with Ice cream>>>>

# SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:
    April 24th, 2009 at 1:51 pm

CiCi The Intern Says:

April 24th, 2009 at 1:45 pm
    # Big Homie Says:
    April 24th, 2009 at 1:43 pm

I jerked off to all these bitches 5 years ago.

I’m about to see if I have notes on Blackplanet lol

^LOL! Got damn. I had a decent run on BP. But Myspace? Sheeeeeit. I felt like a lion watchin’ a heard of gazelle.

160. Jamz Says:

D. Billz Says:

April 24th, 2009 at 1:51 pm
    Boosie Says:
    April 24th, 2009 at 1:50 pm

As far as women….Dark chocolate>

^Hell to the muthafuckin’ yes.

^^I thought u were down with the white chocolate playboy…LOL! Whaddup Billy!

herd > heard

Homonym fail.

162. geico lizard Says:

Strahan said the London crowd was loudest during the kickoffs and punts because it reminded them of soccer. The rest of the game they were confused about the rules until someone scored.

163. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

D. Billz Says:

April 24th, 2009 at 1:53 pm
    # SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:
    April 24th, 2009 at 1:51 pm

CiCi The Intern Says:

April 24th, 2009 at 1:45 pm
    # Big Homie Says:
    April 24th, 2009 at 1:43 pm

I jerked off to all these bitches 5 years ago.

I’m about to see if I have notes on Blackplanet lol

shit, i didint have it in me to fuck with myspace or facebook… i did TOO much damage fuckin with PB/MG & CC… i had bitches comein from other coast, 3-4 states over, all kinds of shit… my niggas would get SICK when they seen the types of bitches i had meeting me @ the hotel 4 a weekend.

164. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

I’m actually more like a spoon. Or a spork.

^AYOOOOOOOOOO

165. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

I am fucking drunk….like wasted.

Alcoholism in my industry >>>