Video: Cappadonna ft. Raekwon – Life’s A Gamble

40 Responses to “Video: Cappadonna ft. Raekwon – Life’s A Gamble”

1. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

Cap’s 2008 sales was not a good look.

Meek > Bleek

3. TheCo!!inB Says:

GLACIERS

4. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

I cant believe Geronimo and Jersey are so caught up on me fuckin wid high school chicks..

^Theyre both old as shit

5. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

cinematical.com/2009/04/24/robert-rodriguez-grabs-machete-and-fights-some-predators/

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

6. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

cinematical.com/2009/04/23/lil-wayne-loses-battle-to-block-the-carter/

uHOh… they got footage of Baby & wayne kissin AGAIN?!?!?!?

7. Son_Of_Ether Says:

# Geronimo P Says:
    April 24th, 2009 at 11:36 am

Ether, I’m not caught up on shit. You siad your piece, i said mine, you said not to take the shit you say on here too seriously, so i don’t. Even if you were dead ass serious, I could care less. I still think that shit is fucled up, but thats me. For all I know, you could be 19 and fresh out of high school. I don’t know nor do i care. Do you.

^^Grab a Amstel Lite out the freezer yo..it’s friday.. chill the fuck out, lets chill out on the NR porch, look at some young girls, and tell old lies..salll good.

LF: I feel good.(notthatgood)

8. G7 Says:

This is the best song on that Cappa album. Pretty dope.

9. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Son_Of_Ether Says:
    April 24th, 2009 at 11:36 am

I cant believe CiCi aint said hi to me yet..I must be typin in Jet green ink.

I said hi to you earlier! But okay…

HI FECES!!!

(satisfied?)

even if I’m smoked out I can’t be scoped out.

11. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

look at some young girls

^*hands heineken to Feces*

*elbows and points at skantily clad young broads sauntering past the NR porch*

12. Son_Of_Ether Says:

LOL CiCi ..oh Meek is from your neck of the woods? He has the worst rap name this side of the mississippi…”Flo Rida” looks genius next to “meek mills” as a moniker.

13. G7 Says:

Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

April 24th, 2009 at 11:36 am
    Cap’s 2008 sales was not a good look

^it came out this year. shows you how many people knew it even dropped.

14. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

A Capadonna the Cab Driver sighting/

Whuddup Nahgga’s & Spics!

15. Jersey*made*me Says:

Cappadonna got some of illest verses in Wu,be clear.

16. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

^Job?! Fucka “job”. Them dudes get paid MILLIONS to practice and play. Albeit it’s not as easy as it sounds because athletes bust their ass in physical training. But they aint saving people from burning buildings, gettin’ shot whilst pursuing criminals, or breakin’ up fights in school hallways. THOSE are jobs.

If I was an athlete I’d probably be cheesin’ all the fuckin’ time. What are you mad about as a millionaire? Not sayin’ they don’t have problems, but ninjas not wantin’ to smile means they’re taking sports wayyyy too seriously.

co-sign, that shit ain’t no fuckin job!!

you get paid to stay in peak shape. . . and either put the ball in the basket and/or prevent the other team from doing the same. . .

THEN, you get paid to show up to clubs just so some greazy nigga can put your face on a flyer to say you’ll be there. . .

lemme have lebron’s job for a day, and he can be me. . . a barely legal paralegal (c)whoever said that the other day.

17. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

^it came out this year. shows you how many people knew it even dropped.

>I knew it dropped…well, at least I saw it online to download…I just thought it was last year.

18. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

April 24th, 2009 at 11:20 am
    Eminem > P.Monch

By a landslide

====
    from what I heard so far Relapse ain’t seeing Desire. No way.

–You havent even heard relapse yet

19. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

I swear this nigga Beezy’s gon catch a charge lol.

20. Geronimo P Says:

^No doubt. I’ll pass on the amstel light, piour some more of this goose in my glass with some ice and enjoy my dutch. That chick right there aint even got no tities dawg!!!

21. Son_Of_Ether Says:

# Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:
    April 24th, 2009 at 11:41 am

look at some young girls

^*hands heineken to Feces*

*elbows and points at skantily clad young broads sauntering past the NR porch*

^^Oh shit you see the one beside the one pushing the blue stroller? Shawty look aite

*puts on my OJ da juice man voice*

“Aye Aye aye…u in the purple stockings aye aye..”

22. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

I swear this nigga Beezy’s gon catch a charge lol.

^I DID NOT START THE YOUNG GIRL CONVO

(today)

roffle

23. Jersey*made*me Says:

*daps Amp*

Yo Amp I paid the difference for this chick at the grocery store yesterday because she was short and was about to start putting shit back.She had a kid with her so I felt bad.Did I simp?

24. Son_Of_Ether Says:

I said hi to you earlier! But okay…

HI FECES!!!

(satisfied?)

*smokes a cigarettes*

Why Yes…I am now..Thank You

25. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

I DID NOT START THE YOUNG GIRL CONVO

(today)

roffle
    ===============
    LMAO!

26. Son_Of_Ether Says:

^^tiddies is overated..after an hour of suckin on tiddies that shit get boring..I could play wid a nice ass for months tho.

Tiddies only come in handy if she on her period and her gums bleeding..pearl necklace her up with a titty fuck.

27. geico lizard Says:

anybody seen the cavs new commercial??? it’s like the heineken commercial where the dudes are screamin

yo, that shit is genius!!

co-sign. Lebron and Shaq dont mind having fun but some athletes never want people to see them smile in public. I understand its a job and you want to look professional but you are more marketable if you open up some. Tiger gets away with being closed off because his sport is so traditional.

You are rich and famous and can have almost any woman you want. Even if I won the lottery I would still be lacking the famous and get any woman I want part,lmfao.

28. G7 Says:

A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

April 24th, 2009 at 11:43 am
    A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

April 24th, 2009 at 11:20 am
    Eminem > P.Monch

By a landslide

====
    from what I heard so far Relapse ain’t seeing Desire. No way.

–You havent even heard relapse yet

====
    3 tracks in and none of those songs are seeing the worst songs on Desire. But you’re right, its still early. Creatively Pharoahe is just better right now. Em rapping about the same shit. Not knocking his lyrical abilities though.

29. Jersey*made*me Says:

*does another show in Detroit without calling Trick Trick*

30. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

3 AM is dope. I dunno what more nahggas want.

31. Son_Of_Ether Says:

# Jersey*made*me Says:
    April 24th, 2009 at 11:45 am

*daps Amp*

^^nah thas chivalrus..yesterday I saw this old Mexican lady carrying a heavy laundry bag..I parked my car and helped her carry her bag for 2 blocks…My good deed for the year is done.

*OJ Da Juiceman’s it up*

*hollas at chicks*

“You over there… AYE! AYE!”

Heffa: Nigga please

“OKAY!”

33. Mag Says:

# Mag Says:
    April 24th, 2009 at 3:27 am

# Micheal Tyson aka admiration is the farthest thing from understanding Says:
    April 24th, 2009 at 3:16 am

Mag Says:

April 24th, 2009 at 3:08 am
    Yo Tyson

youtube.com/watch?v=VgwUwb7vZvA

TRILLLLAAAAA
    =======================
    is this dude fucking serious?!!!

*DEAD*DEAD*DEAD*DEAD*DEAD*DEAD*DEAD*DEAD*DEAD*
    Taps out* at 3:02

BIG MONEY!” Matchin’ Sets BAWSE

34. Son_Of_Ether Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    April 24th, 2009 at 11:51 am

*OJ Da Juiceman’s it up*

*hollas at chicks*

“You over there… AYE! AYE!”

Heffa: Nigga please

“OKAY!”
    ME: quarter dick, half dick, whole dick ayeee, aye

Heffa: *Giggles while putting her backpack in front of her chest to hide her hard protruding nipples*

ME: “Whats ya twitter name?”

35. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

ME: quarter dick, half dick, whole dick ayeee, aye

ME: “Whats ya twitter name?”

LMAO!!!

Me: “yo, follow me so i can send you direct messages!”

36. Micheal Tyson aka admiration is the farthest thing from understanding Says:

Taps out* at 3:02

BIG MONEY!” Matchin’ Sets BAWSE
    ================================================
    roffle!!

that dude better hope he doesnt run in the lieutenant any time soon

37. Mag Says:

Mark Sanchez will become a JET

38. redfish Says:

cap’s flow on this is dope. especially the 1st verse.

but rae’s verse?

goose egg.

39. OL Says:

This is Yak Ballz’ beat.

40. mandean Says:

L Says:
    April 24th, 2009 at 12:41 pm
    This is Yak Ballz’ beat.

Yeah it is. “The Drill” produced by Mondee. It’s on vinyl from ’03. Rae used the beat for a mixtape track, and Cappa jumped on it for his LP. (somehow it became a different producers beat along the way)

Cappa’s gotta milk the cow the best way he knows how… hahaa!