Kanye West & Malik Yusef feat. Common & John Legend – Magic Man

kanye-malik-yusef-goodmorning-goodnight

101 Distribution is releasing the first authorized independent release from Kayne West’s G.O.O.D. Music label. The 30 song double disc is called G.O.O.D. Morning, G.O.O.D. Night and features KRS-One, Twista, Jennifer Hudson, Adam Levine of Maroon 5, Bun B and of course almost every other G.O.O.D. Music artist.

1st single off Malik Yusef’s sophomore album, which you can preview/buy here.

Kanye West & Malik Yusef feat. Common & John Legend – Magic Man

Huge props to Mr. X. After the jump, Dre’s Throwback:

Malik Yusef feat. Kanye West & Common – Wouldn’t You Like To Ride? (from Malik’s 2003 album The Great Chicago Fire, Video+MP3)

MP3: Malik Yusef feat. Kanye West & Common – Wouldn’t You Like To Ride?

83 Responses to “Kanye West & Malik Yusef feat. Common & John Legend – Magic Man”

1. herbal kint Says:

Micheal Tyson aka admiration is the farthest thing from understanding Says:
    April 23rd, 2009 at 11:55 pm
    @herb

17 HRs Right Field
    6 HRs Left Field
    3 HRs Center Field

its a problem it isnt just bad pitching…Sidney Ponson was in the rotation last year when Huges/Kennedy bombed their werent these many HRs its been 6 f-ing games….26 HR!!!!!! there on pace for 420!!! something HRs in Yankee Stadium…a wall need to be built to stop this maddness

…. again the early reports are april and may could have a bigger outcome than deeper the the summer, also, there were also 5 different stretches in the past 5-10 years in yankee stadium where their were 20 hr’s in 4 game staffs, this shit could be a fluke a bigger sample sizes, and the ones hit out yesterday were bombs that would be gone in any stadium, there is something to be said about the walls as they have supposedly been lowered to be shorter by 69 feet in certain areas …

2. EnglandRepresent Says:

Keep that baseball chat in the last post Ty.

Malik Yusef can spit.

3. herbal kint Says:

* sighs *

baseball > futbol + cricket

4. Micheal Tyson aka admiration is the farthest thing from understanding Says:

Livan Hernandez probably wears a ski-mask when picks up his MLB check

World Series Of Poker > “Futbol”

5. EnglandRepresent Says:

baseball > futbol + cricket

^^smh. You need a positive role model in your life Tyrone. You’re out of control. (n)

6. herbal kint Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:
    April 24th, 2009 at 12:17 am
    baseball > futbol + cricket

nope just grounded in reality

7. EnglandRepresent Says:

Shit doesn’t pop off in Nahright like it used to. 2006/2007 > 2009. The OGs have left, there’s just me and Tyrone left and Ty’s boring me to tears with his baseball chats and stats.

*kicks rocks*

8. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

Good shit Dre.

I’ve been looking for that ” Wouldn’t You Like To Ride?” for a minute.

And a G.O.O.D. Music comp?

Somebody at the label finally wised up lol.

9. herbal kint Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:
    April 24th, 2009 at 12:19 am

*kicks rocks*

yeah but all you talk about is futbol cricket and the extremely overrating Biggie

10. Micheal Tyson aka admiration is the farthest thing from understanding Says:

extremely overrating Biggie
    =======================

11. TheTim Says:

aww the good ol Freshmen Adjustment Kanye days…Chitown crazy…G.O.O.D Music compilation is a nice look

12. Dre Says:

It’s not a compliation.

13. EnglandRepresent Says:

^^Is that what you think Tyrone??? You haven’t extrapalated any pearls of wisdom from the jewels I be dropping whilst on Nah?? You crazy shun.

14. EnglandRepresent Says:

*Initiates protest to advocate on behalf of Dre for a wage increase at Nahright and to stop slave labour*

*Also thinks that Eskay should release the orphaned Asian kids*

15. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

Dre Says:

April 24th, 2009 at 12:34 am
    It’s not a compliation.
    ========================
    So how would you catergorize it?

16. EnglandRepresent Says:

Alright then Tyrone lets talk about a subject which is mutually agreed upon as decent. Weed. I bet all that weed and various strains thereof that you’ve been hording has all gone dry and stale now. You might as well fed-ex that shit my way.

17. Dre Says:

“Maroon 5, Bun B and of course almost every other G.O.O.D. Music artist.”

“Off Malik Yusef’s sophomore album, which you can preview/buy here.”

18. EnglandRepresent Says:

It’s not a compliation.
    ========================
    So how would you catergorize it?

^^A smorgasboard of choice cuts

19. herbal kint Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:
    April 24th, 2009 at 12:35 am

naw i do, but but I also talk about more than baseball so i just am just returning your hyperbole

20. EnglandRepresent Says:

Dre I paypal you a tenner if you SummerJam the nahright screen again.

21. PW Says:

Today was the last time I play basketball outdoors while under the influence of alcohol.

Aggravated dehydration due to alcohol and Texas heat leads to major headaches that feel more like brain hemorrhages.

22. EnglandRepresent Says:

And Biggie is in no way over-rated.

How can your over-rate greatness?

23. thekid10705 Says:

Whoever spits the 2nd verse is awful. Word up!!!

24. EnglandRepresent Says:

^^Yes but does a white wine spritzer really count as an alcoholic beverage? I’ll let you tell it.

25. herbal kint Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:
    April 24th, 2009 at 12:39 am

….. I haven’t been hording too long to wait shit will lose it’s quality I have just been getting shit to keep my friends happy since they don’t have any of the proper hook-ups, but maybe theres a chance, I’m always sketched to send shit in mail period, even though I know how to properly seal and hide for shipping, I’d have to check in to sending shit internationally …

26. herbal kint Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:
    April 24th, 2009 at 12:43 am
    And Biggie is in no way over-rated.

How can your over-rate greatness?

simple I won’t argue he was great but no where near GOAT status where you rank him, thus you overrate him …

27. Dre Says:

I want my money.

28. EnglandRepresent Says:

I’m just fuckin with you Ty (n). All good bruh, I got the Afghan Gold Seal hash which is holding me down at the moment. You’re gonna be proper battered when you fire a zoot up. How long has it been? Are you even gonna bother to start smoking again?

29. EnglandRepresent Says:

Dre, that shit only looks like a grey square box on my shit, that is not the SummerJamming that you gave thje Nahright screen last time. Last time the Nahright screen went mental with big diagrams and shit all over it. I’m withholding payment until you make this happen again.

Just remember I am the Chief Advocate for you getting a pay rise.

30. PW Says:

Not really but it sure does get your moms loose.

31. Micheal Tyson aka admiration is the farthest thing from understanding Says:

people still smoke weed?i havent had a blunt in 3 years

32. Dre Says:

33. Dre Says:

Or did you want me to literally “summerjam the screen”

34. Nanyanen Says:

wtf is happening here?

35. herbal kint Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:
    April 24th, 2009 at 12:48 am

….. it’s been since Oct. 12th, I got of probation November 12th, I think I’m gonna cop a volcano at first just take one hit and be high as hell for hours and let that on hit ride out, until i can build up my tolarence, the volcano is key too because i won’t smell so I can take a coupe hits and not even snell like chronic when I leave the house, I’m a be taken extra precautions …

36. Dre Says:

April 24th, 2009 at 12:58 am e

wtf is happening here?

__________________________

EnglandRepresent Says:
    April 24th, 2009 at 12:41 am e

Dre I paypal you a tenner if you SummerJam the nahright screen again

^^Nah I did know what was going on. It was rhetorical

39. EnglandRepresent Says:

Dre what are your paypal details???

My Nahgger. *daps*

40. Micheal Tyson aka admiration is the farthest thing from understanding Says:

Utah is doing everything to give this game to the Lakers

41. Dre Says:

# EnglandRepresent Says:
    April 24th, 2009 at 1:09 am e

Dre what are your paypal details???

My Nahgger. *daps*
    ___________________________________

do you have a twitter?

I’ll DM you my email.

42. EnglandRepresent Says:

people still smoke weed?i havent had a blunt in 3 years

^^Aren’t you like 17 or some shit? You’re not even legally old enough to drank let alone be using narcotics. smh. Yutes these days.

43. Dre Says:

nick********27@******************

is that your real email, ill email you from my paypal email if your serious

44. Micheal Tyson aka admiration is the farthest thing from understanding Says:

21 Pts 22 Rebs for Boozer too bad hes a disloyal bitch-made clown who is allways injured and never a top 5 PF making top 5 money who is going to dip to “feed his family”

45. TheTim Says:

this nigga Dre really want that softbuck

46. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

Let me find out the Jazz are gonna snatch one @ home.

47. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

This nigga Boozer is beasting.

48. D_Block_4_life Says:

My main man Gasol, soul brother.

49. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

D Will!!

50. Nanyanen Says:

what’s good, DBlock?

51. D_Block_4_life Says:

Damn i knew it, this nigga Deron.

52. D_Block_4_life Says:

Daps Nan, chillin homie, waiting for this game to be over to head to bed..

53. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

Kobe was too far out.

54. EnglandRepresent Says:

lol @ Dre

Yeah mate that’s my e-mail. I’ll pay you the tenner like I said I would. Shit’s tough in the sweatshop. I’ll help a Nahgger out.

55. D_Block_4_life Says:

I knew the Jazz had this one, on that note i’m gone…

peace

56. Nanyanen Says:

Get some new wheels on that rickshaw

57. EnglandRepresent Says:

D-Block services old men for moustache wax (y)

58. Micheal Tyson aka admiration is the farthest thing from understanding Says:

===========================================
    20..i smoked my first “L” at 9…once smoked a quarter oz in one night dolo im sure thats nothing to you england..

you 53 year old when they use to call it mary jane ass nigga

59. Nanyanen Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:

April 24th, 2009 at 1:23 am
    D-Block services old men with moustache wax (y)

*fixed*

60. Nanyanen Says:

once smoked a quarter oz in one night dolo

^^wtf? my little sister can cheef more than that in one night and she’s 3.

61. herbal kint Says:

yo told you jazz would game but pf course they will the still not ther series since the are terrible on the road

62. EnglandRepresent Says:

you 53 year old when they use to call it mary jane ass nigga

^^lol. *gives Mike a cookie* no homo. Be easy young scrapper. Rick James ‘Mary Jane’ > ___

63. The Bio-Chemical Slang Lord Says:

my little sister can cheef more than that in one night and she’s 3.

Was she with Beezy??

No shots, no disrespect.

64. Nanyanen Says:

The Bio-Chemical Slang Lord Says:

April 24th, 2009 at 1:29 am
    my little sister can cheef more than that in one night and she’s 3.

Was she with Beezy??

No shots, no disrespect.

and Land with the alley-oop.

65. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

The Bio-Chemical Slang Lord Says:

April 24th, 2009 at 1:29 am
    my little sister can cheef more than that in one night and she’s 3.

Was she with Beezy??

No shots, no disrespect.
    ==================
    Zing!

66. Nanyanen Says:

set em up, knock em down.

I dont have a 3 yo sister btw

67. The Bio-Chemical Slang Lord Says:

Damn, Def Jam shitted on Dame

Dame’s that dude you need on your team, but hate if you’re on the opposing side…He went hard for The Roc

68. EnglandRepresent Says:

Man. Eskay need to give Dre a pay rise or just even pay him something. Shit’s gone beyond a joke. Eskay, you cheap miserly bastard, pay your staff fella.

69. The Bio-Chemical Slang Lord Says:

I aint Land

But we play for the same team

*9 Ethers it up*

70. EnglandRepresent Says:

Fuck you Riglet and fuck the Gooners

*spuds*

71. The Bio-Chemical Slang Lord Says:

Oh shit, Eng up in dis beeyatch

*Ahem*

GOOOOOONNNNEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRZZZZZZ!!!!!

*spudz Eng*

72. The Bio-Chemical Slang Lord Says:

LF: I still aint heard EPMD’s latest album…SMH @ me

73. Micheal Tyson aka admiration is the farthest thing from understanding Says:

was Nation exiled to Cuba?havent seen him around these parts in a min that or he figured out the eskay is cutting any checks ….you would think with the Dr.Pepper wallpaper esk got plaster up he could dish out a few coins this is some Air Jordan sweatshop shit

74. Nanyanen Says:

The Bio-Chemical Slang Lord Says:

April 24th, 2009 at 1:35 am
    I aint Land

But we play for the same team

*9 Ethers it up*

I thought u were land….
    I cant be bothered to keep up with all the name-changery, espionage, trickery…. not to mention overall faggotry (no shots at u) that has been running through these pages recently.
    Ill just refer to you as land anyway

75. jrp14 Says:

Jazz will even this shit up, mark my words

76. EnglandRepresent Says:

LF: I still aint heard EPMD’s latest album…SMH @ me

^^I heard ’em spit some of that shit LIVE last Friday night and it was amazing. Quality gig.

Rigga you still ain’t sent me that e-mail with some UK hip-hop have you blud? No, no you haven’t. Any chance? (n)

77. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

==================================
    As someone who unintentionally added to the bullshit around these parts, I apologize lol.

78. Nanyanen Says:

new post

79. The Bio-Chemical Slang Lord Says:

No hiding on my part

I am The Ruling Intelligent God Zig-Zag-Zigging

80. TheTim Says:

YALL NIGGAS GOT THAT NIGGA NAME AS “KAYNE” UP THERE IN THE BLOCKQUOTE

======================================

81. TheTim Says:

DAMN DRE WAS DRUNK WHEN HE POSTED THIS LMAO

82. Dashing Says:

“It’s Kanye but some of my plaques they still say Kayne” (c) Kanye

83. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Malik Yusef ft. GLC, Really Doe, Maxamillion & JV - Chicago Says:

[…] Previously: Kanye West & Malik Yusef feat. Common & John Legend – Magic Man […]