Kasual ft. Rick Ross – Sittin on Top of the World

kasual-ross

Kasual is a young up-and-comer from NY. Produced by Dre of Cool & Dre.

Kasual ft. Rick Ross – Sittin on Top of the World

Props to Artie Pitt.

37 Responses to “Kasual ft. Rick Ross – Sittin on Top of the World”

1. foekist Says:

Tahiry is all OVER the internets, it’s obvious this whole ordeal was planned. Might Joe budden tv have really been more about the plot to get Tahiry known?

2. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

tahiry.

deeper than butts.

3. Micheal Tyson aka admiration is the farthest thing from understanding Says:

Its Deeper than Snacks…BAWSE!!

ggg-no we dont bump to that out here…BAWSE… tRILLAAAAAAAAAA

4. geico lizard Says:

foekist Says:

April 24th, 2009 at 12:20 pm

Tahiry aka Losos Way

5. foekist Says:

LOL The Joe Budden tv jawns built the buzz up to get her to the King shoot. I ain’t mad, but I’m into marketing and I recognize good tactics when I see em

6. AmpGeez a.k.a. Da Gun Man Dem Says:

I can’t even front. The nigga Jihad be looking homeless.

7. Son_Of_Ether Says:

Top 5 Youtube Sayings

“How can she slap” Indian
    “Just go get that nigga” Slapman
    “Look at his face now” Cuzin twiz
    “I like to do hoodrat things” Laterian
    “smokes with cigarettes” Laterian

8. AmpGeez a.k.a. Da Gun Man Dem Says:

Tahiry aka Losos Way
    =-================
    Wow.

Good one Lizzy lol

# Jersey*made*me Says:
    April 24th, 2009 at 12:18 pm

D. Billz Says:

April 24th, 2009 at 12:15 pm
    YO!

Somebody tell me what’s up with this Tone Trump nigga. He allegedly has beef with Jihad. He’s like a WorldStar veteran. I never heard of the nigga before then. He be randomly dissin’ rappers and claiming boss status.

Anyone?

Bueller?

He looks like a dusty ass Torresdale Ave nigga to me.I know Philly cats and they don’t know duke either.
    # AmpGeez a.k.a. Da Gun Man Dem Says:
    April 24th, 2009 at 12:19 pm

YO!

Anyone?

Bueller?
    =========================
    He used to be part of G-Unit Philly till he fell out with Knox. Dude be fronting like he’s got a deal & he gets bread like that but I don’t see how. Only shit I’ve heard has been on Worldstar & dude is far from nice.

Nigga be rocking wild jewelry that looks like it came in a Cracker Jack box, claimin’ Blood.

I’m sick of all these East Coast cats claiming Blood like that shit is official.

Some bandwagon shit

^On top of all of this, Jihad was sayin’ that he’s really from Norristown. SMFH

10. foekist Says:

As fast as the internets can work in your favor, I wouldn’t be surprised if shes hosting some show on BET, VH1, or MTV this time next year. I wouldn’t be surprised if she popped up on some vh1 reality show sometime soon.

11. Son_Of_Ether Says:

Hon Mention CiCi and ladyFux for “nahright..its for chicks too”

12. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

billz, stop cuttin and pastin the ENTIRE comments section from the previous post!!

LMAO!!

13. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Wifebeaters make me look extra skinny. My Vneck t game is on point tho, sweartogod i get the ladies moist with the protruding chest hair. Sexay

This summer im only looking for shorties with khaki thigh-highs with the Visible Nikki-esque fat box

14. AmpGeez a.k.a. Da Gun Man Dem Says:

On top of all of this, Jihad was sayin’ that he’s really from Norristown
    ============================================
    Yeah, that’s the main knock against him. Niggas is saying he ain’t even from Philly. But they do keep his name in their mouth & he looks like a millionaire compared to them dudes..

15. foekist Says:

Xzibit crib goin into foreclosure. Niggas in the game better get innovative, especially since people ain’t buying albums no more. And all that rapper-turned-clothingline owner copycat shit ain’t workin no more.

Seem like the only way to get similar or better money than they used to make is to get in as many major movies as possible.

I bet it’s even HARDER to get a break as an up and coming black actor. I’m bettin almost every major role has at least 10 black rappers that have submitted for an audition, lol

16. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

Some bandwagon shit
    NY never follwed back in the days. The young dudes got it twisted.
    We used to set trends the country would follow

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    April 24th, 2009 at 12:25 pm

LMAO!!

^LMAO. I normally don’t do that, but it’s Friday and I’m too lazy to respond seperately to 2 people with similar comments.

18. Son_Of_Ether Says:

This Remy VSOP is Bawse..

If Joey Jihad didnt get knocked out…he would’nt be half as famous as he is, his raps suck..Spittage and Slaughter my niggas from Philly, Chic Raw all dem other cats is Gar Barge.

Philly = NY ..the best rapper from there is dead.

A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:
    April 24th, 2009 at 12:26 pm

^I can’t rock with the taco meat out. Just not my steez. I’d look like a wilderbeast.

Journalist > Spittage

21. Da Says:

skip

22. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

gillie the Kid looks like that squid from sponge Bob squarepants

23. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

i could never rock with the v-necks. . . i might cop some today, though, just to switch it up.

B’more is on that Blood shit too. To make matters worse, NY/NJ is flooding MD at an alarming rate and it’s only making the gang population rise. Harford County, Anne Arundel, Baltimore City/County, PG… shit is outta hand.

*dapz foekist*

26. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

–LOL@ taco meat. My homegirl was sweatin’ over mine saying i a tat would look great on me, i have the chest to pull it off.

I dont want to walk around looking like maino tho with the half ra stickin out

27. Son_Of_Ether Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    April 24th, 2009 at 12:32 pm

Journalist > Spittage

^^Maybe..Spittage had tha “it” factor tho(naw)..Spittage was Philly’s Juelz Santana..Journalist is more like NY’s Joell Ortiz..Nice but not nice enuff to really do shit.

28. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

that gang shit is mad corny.

29. AmpGeez a.k.a. Da Gun Man Dem Says:

I ain’t hear Journ’s name in years.

I thought that kid could spit but he just linked up with the wrong crew.

# AmpGeez a.k.a. Da Gun Man Dem Says:
    April 24th, 2009 at 12:37 pm

I ain’t hear Journ’s name in years.

I thought that kid could spit but he just linked up with the wrong crew.

^Cosign. Motown Records? Hiphop fail. Ask AZ.

31. foekist Says:

gang’s are gay. if you gonna do dumb shit, do it for the hoes, not for approval of OTHER niggas. Every nigga that join a gang need a no homo disclaimer

billz, salute.

32. se7enthirty Says:

Why take a name of a legendary emcee? Kasual? Casual? That’s wack. Is anything in Hip Hop sacred anymore?

33. kintell Says:

whoever this kasual is…he lost just by standing next to the officer.

34. YoungGun Says:

Kasual joint feat Rick Ross is fire!

35. kenny Says:

KAUSION is a gay MC right ? like gurly gay?? was featured in source some time ago .. ok like 4 yrs ago .. he said he would let jay and ll hit ?

36. Scotty Rock Says:

Wouldn’t they have to be an actual gang to make the gang population rise?

And what about Dipset? Juelz, Jim, and Cam used to claim stupid hard.

37. ClickClack@gmail.com Says:

Who likes this piece of shit? Wake up!