Video: Tek Interview w/ We Live This Pt. 2

Part two of Tek’s sit down with welivethis.com.

Previously: Tek (of Smif-N-Wessun) Interview w/ We Live This Pt. 1

30 Responses to “Video: Tek Interview w/ We Live This Pt. 2”

1. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

*gleefully refers to Ricky as Officer Rawse*

–True, but like rigz said before, Big took a detail of his life and tweaked it. Rawse created an entirely new life than what he was living. It takes away from his raps imo.

^ I dig that. But I never put stock in what niggas say to begin with, I just appreciate the tales and good narrative.

3. Big Homie Says:

Perhaps he’s overcompensating. Mr. Ross’s outing as a former corrections officer was the most spectacular and public implosion of a rapper’s self-styled tough-guy image — the hip-hop blog NahRight.com gleefully refers to him as Officer Rawse

LOL

4. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Applaud niggas fuckin ya babymomma & nuttin all up in the pussy raw on tape & 50 doin the Voiceover.

oh! she bobbin and weavin, ricky! she a boxer!

5. Babydoll Says:

Babydoll Says:

April 23rd, 2009 at 11:00 am
    RIGZ Says:

April 23rd, 2009 at 10:42 am
    Babydoll Says:
    April 23rd, 2009 at 10:31 am

We birthed Timbaland’s whole shit

^I don’t feel like scrolling up to see who spewed this nonsense…but a blank stare for whoever it was.

Your VA Force is strong young BD…lol

But Tim’s Jungle-esque drums = Jamaican

Which is why they’re called Junglist drums. Jungle = A Ghetto in Kingston

^LOL! Ok, didn’t see that this comment came from you. *curtsies* I thought it was someone else trying to say that VA jacked their style from their lame ass city. Yes, I recognize the Jamaican influence and pay homage.

Safe *spuds*

6. CRAZY_Clark_W_Griswold_The88th Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

April 23rd, 2009 at 11:01 am

oh! she bobbin and weavin, ricky! she a boxer!

lmao.

7. G7 Says:

cOLD Says:

April 23rd, 2009 at 10:55 am
    most rappers are liars, but none have been exposed quite like BAWSE. he gets called out on it and keeps lying. hilarity.

^ how you like his album?

====
    I’m not gonna lie(lol), its pretty good. Content is redundant throughout, but Ross’ flow is on point. Beats of course are the highlight. I notice that Ross doesn’t spit any hooks on it, maybe one song. Not a fan of r&b singers on practically every hook. Its well pieced together though. 4/5

8. V.I Says:

COLD IS RIGHT, WE MUST BEGIN TO SPIRITUALISE AND RISE ABOVE THE MATERIALISTIC VALUES AND HATRED PRESENTED TO US BY THE MEDIA, EVERYTHING IS CONTROLLED, EVERYTHNG FITS “THEIR” AGENDA FOR A PURPOSE, POPULATION CONTROL PEOPLE!! SPEND MONEY AND DIE QUICKER.

ITS TIME TO GET ANGRY AND NOT ANGRY AND PULL OUT A GUN BUT START TO GET ANGRY AND OPEN YOUR MIND

9. Babydoll Says:

*gleefully smacks Big Homie upside the head*

10. RIGZ Says:

THIS.

I dont believe anyting these man say in the first place

Only artists I believe like that are Yard artists

11. RIGZ Says:

LF: Timbo should won a Grammy for Justin’s album. Nelly’s too

12. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

VA… Home of rapping twins and fat leather jumpsuit wearing lesbos (missy)

13. CRAZY_Clark_W_Griswold_The88th Says:

Video: Tek Interview w/ We Live This Pt. 2

where he film this shit? looks like some Howard U Doom.

14. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

*Looks at screen shot*

When did freeway change his name

15. V.I Says:

* STROLLS INTO OFFICE KITCHEN CASUALLY, FACES THE WALL, AND DEVOURS A KIWI FRUIT WHOLE WHISLT GRUNTING INVOLUNTARILY.

16. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

LF: Timbo should won a Grammy for Justin’s album. Nelly’s too
    those were two of the best produced albums that year in any genre

*straight face*

17. RIGZ Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=3-N1_zHnLNQ

Aight, fuck it, SuperCat = Top 5 Freestyler of all time

18. G7 Says:

>>Rawse created an entirely new life than what he was living. It takes away from his raps imo.

====
    I can agree with this. seemed like Ross was going extra hard(no blue pill) to salvage his street cred on his album. he forced it a bit and it did take away from the raps. you hear a lot of bullshit and you kinda tune it out and just listen to the beats.

19. Big Homie Says:

Tabernacle.

21. CRAZY_Clark_W_Griswold_The88th Says:

RIGZ Says:

April 23rd, 2009 at 11:05 am
    youtube.com/watch?v=3-N1_zHnLNQ

Aight, fuck it, SuperCat = Top 5 Freestyler of all time

i had a cat once, Named it SuperCat. (pause)

22. CiCi The Intern Says:

# A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:
    April 23rd, 2009 at 11:04 am

*Looks at screen shot*

When did freeway change his name

Speaking of, props to Furiou$ for his suttle etherings of Young Chris last night. Shit’s magical.

23. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

My fav line on the rawse album

Keep it trilla, nigga never had a gun and badge

24. Babydoll Says:

A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

April 23rd, 2009 at 11:04 am
    VA… Home of rapping twins and fat leather jumpsuit wearing lesbos (missy)

^Home of your favorite rapper’s favorite producer actually

*Rolls eyes*

25. Big Homie Says:

Eat more pussy

26. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Listens to the Bleek/Chris/Hov freestyle on Flex’s show. That shit was magical

27. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

lol, i seen that shit on twitter. . . SMH @ young chris bein wale’s hypeman. . .

28. FaMs! Says:

*daps to all via blackberry*

I figured out the conspiracy….Amp= Amanda Diva

29. Babydoll Says:

Big Homie Says:

April 23rd, 2009 at 11:05 am
    *gleefully smacks Big Homie upside the head*

^ What did I say or do?

^that is for whatever slick shit you’ve already said or will say…LOL

and I saw that toast to my twins comment on twitter too, btw!

30. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: Tek Interview w/ We Live This Pt. 3 Says:

[…] Video: Tek Interview w/ We Live This Pt. 2 | Video: Tek (of Smif-N-Wessun) Interview w/ We Live […]