Video: KRS-One & Buckshot – Toca Tuesdays Freestyle Pt. 2

Previously: KRS-One & Buckshot – Robot (prod. Havoc) | Video: KRS-One & Buckshot – Toca Tuesdays Freestyle Pt. 1

126 Responses to “Video: KRS-One & Buckshot – Toca Tuesdays Freestyle Pt. 2”

1. Joe 88 Says:

What up Ninjas!

2. Big Homie Says:

what up my ninja

3. TheCo!!inB Says:

Nigga

4. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Fuck is my favorite word ever …since I was like 7 years old. that and “ButtHumping”. FUCK IS A BEAUTIFUL WORD and I View it as positive, you better believe it. But I also know my personal views arent the worlds Views, so I use it when i feel comfortable.

Ninja when trying to mock Nigga = disgusting IMO

5. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

My nigga

6. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

This KRS/Buckshot album should be crazy.

NIGGER

8. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo’ Thoughts Says:

April 23rd, 2009 at 2:42 pm
    A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

April 23rd, 2009 at 2:37 pm
    ^I actually have to co-sign this. my only real problem with it though is that then they try to turn around and act like they didn’t. it’s cool yo, just admit it.

–Fuck you and your swag
    =========================
    You don’t see me rocking Boss or Paco jeans do you?
    You don’t see me making a Hip-Hop/Spanish hybrid form of music?
    Hispanics wanna act, dress & talk “Black” but think they’re better then us cause they can gel the shit outta their hair.

Fuck outta here.

Don’t think nobody noticed Hispanics tried to move Hip Hop to the back of the bus with that Corny ass Regaeton Shit.

9. TheCo!!inB Says:

*teeth mysteriously whiten up*

10. Joe 88 Says:

eskay Says:
    April 23rd, 2009 at 2:46 pm
    NIGGER NAUTICA

*fixed*

11. Scott Tenorman Says:

*loves how he has started a race war*

*realises only the spics disagree with him*

*feels it was needed/justified*

*reloads*

*charges into the battlefield from the trenches*

12. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Fuck outta here.

–You know how ignorant you sound right now. You think because the majority of the rap game consist of black people that thats how it originated.

FOR EXAMPLE: wildstyle was one of the most influencial movies in the hiphop culture… you telling me there wasnt any hispanics in that movie.

You’re telling me there wasnt hispanic break dancers in the south bronx making a name for themselves.

Exactly stfu.

And you did wear paco jeans, they were just under a different name… Rocawear, Sean jean, Enyce etc

13. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Ya’ll niggas is wildin’ if you think blacks were the originators.

Black/White/Hispanic. Its all the same

14. Big Homie Says:

Negro

15. Scott Tenorman Says:

this.

jim jones > daddy yankee – yes he was that bad.

16. Hoskins Says:

Scott Tenorman lost trying to go at fux, the nah collective should be ethering him not some stupid race war

17. Scott Tenorman Says:

Black/White/Hispanic. Its all the same

you sir are an idiot or extremely nieve

18. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

Really though i could give a shit.

19. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

imma just start calling hispanics who like rap “Higgers” (c) white people’s nicknames in 1995.

20. R.J.Orion Says:

sucka nigga

nigga nigga

21. Scott Tenorman Says:

nope i obviosuly had a valid point, you coon.

fuck outta here bob.

22. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

FTR fuck raggaetton and all those that support it (unless its in a club setting than im all for that)

23. Joe 88 Says:

lol & smfh

this has got to be the funniest debate ever, other races defending the word “nigga” AGAINST BLACKS for being a good thing

*fucking dies*

I never in my life thought i’d see this.

24. Hoskins Says:

you sir are an idiot or extremely nieve

^^ dead @ nieve,

25. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

rae-GAY-tone

>>–Fuck you and your swag

it’s true though. especially ya’ll Washington Heights motherfuckers. I know all about ya’ll being all cool with us on the one hand and then turning around and spitting out “Cocolos” and what not. it’s cool though, cuz ya’ll don’t wear socks.

27. R.J.Orion Says:

ATCQ says

Black/White/Hispanic. Its all the same

———–

GTFOH

your seeing eye dog dont even believe that

and they supposed to be colorblind …

28. Johnathan Osterman Says:

A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:
    April 23rd, 2009 at 2:48 pm

Ya’ll niggas is wildin’ if you think blacks were the originators.

Of Civillized living….?

*Opens cans of worms*
    *Sits in a tree*

29. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

you sir are an idiot or extremely nieve

–Yea i think your word is pretty much as good as a bag of shit

30. Joe 88 Says:

For the record, all of ya’ll my peoples, didn’t mean to offend anybody.

31. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

I support Reggeaton cuz it was a art/musical movement influenced by hiphop. I dont have to listen to it.

*listens to mariachi*

32. Big Homie Says:

I dont have a problem with the word nigga or nigger because I am neither one. I think its funny and annoying when people use it all the time. My black friends call me nigga ALL the time. When I hear yall call each other that like in a friendly way, I dont even recognize it or notice. when they call each other it in a joking manner in a negative way I sometimes laugh.

ex: yo I just waited til the last minute to do my taxes.
    Yea cause that is the nigga in you

33. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

===========================
    Hip-Hop started as a culture for the poor. Period. Breaking, graff & all that is one thing.

I’m talking about the blatant copying of Black fashion, slang, etc.

I see PR cats acting Black, like that shits cool, knowing they weren’t raised that way. Now I know there are exceptions to every rule, but in general, this is true.

34. Big_seth aka Bruce Bamma Says:

I think that if you ever been called a nigger/sand nigger out of malice (no clipse) then you can use it however you want.

35. Johnathan Osterman Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    April 23rd, 2009 at 2:51 pm

lol & smfh

*fucking dies*

I never in my life thought i’d see this.

This.

36. Hoskins Says:

nope i obviosuly had a valid point, you coon.

^^^ so calling a black man a Coon is alright but nigga is not? Nah….Right?

37. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Big Homie Says:
    April 23rd, 2009 at 2:48 pm

Negro Colored.

Fixed.

38. sleep Says:

Come on ya’ll we’re all from africa

39. TheCo!!inB Says:

Black/White/Hispanic/Asian
    it really is all the same…..niggas can’t really overstand enough to see the larger picture, and that’s why the world is rolling in a 96 Impala on 28’s straight to hell bumping RAWSE.

Biggie almost got shanked up for saying “My Niggas” on stage in jamaica… and he has yard origins.

41. R.J.Orion Says:

eskay says

———-

LMAO

and they colors STILL dont match half the time … contrary to an earlier comment …

42. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Of Civillized living….?

*Opens cans of worms*
    *Sits in a tree*

–I mean of the hiphop culture

it’s cool though, cuz ya’ll don’t wear socks.

–LOL

GTFOH

your seeing eye dog dont even believe that

and they supposed to be colorblind …

–So what you saying that there’s a totem pole gtfo yourself

43. CiCi The Intern Says:

# sleep Says:
    April 23rd, 2009 at 2:54 pm

Come on ya’ll we’re all from africa

*church stomps*

44. Gutta Says:

non black ppl dont seem to understand that we(blk ppl) are faced with racism damn near every second, every day of our lives so, when someone who doesnt understand that struggle goin around misusing the word..its offensive no matter what

45. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

================================
    Real shit.

Hispanics are down with blacks when it’s conveinient for them.

Don’t think we don’t know y’all be talking about us when y’all switch up from English to Spanish real quick.

46. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

in 200 years any racial difference will be bread out of us so who the fuck cares

47. Johnathan Osterman Says:

# cOLD Says:
    April 23rd, 2009 at 2:54 pm

Exactly.

They dont understand though.

*spudz cOLD*

48. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

other races defending the word “nigga” AGAINST BLACKS for being a good thing

*fucking dies*

I never in my life thought i’d see this.
    Never said a could thing but the worlds evolution in different enviornments and places. The term being used in certain enviorment is a social norm. Just tried to give you a reason as to why people use and the reason they can.

49. Scott Tenorman Says:

–Yea i think your word is pretty much as good as a bag of shit

so? ima still tell you spic.

^^^ so calling a black man a Coon is alright but nigga is not? Nah….Right?

you are a coon, because you are coming after me, a nigga, who is defending the use of the word against black people, and you are black yourself.

ie you are siding with the spics. you a coon and a jigaboo. go tap dance for the spics.

you disgust me.

I mean, I hear more Puerto Rican’s and Dominicans in NY using the word nigga than Blacks.

51. Hoskins Says:

I’m working in Africa next year, I’m hoping to have a Richard Pryor like revelation

52. rex hussla Says:

*TEXTS FUX’S GIRL*

*are you and aram still together?*

53. Scott Tenorman Says:

see thats wrong, and im just calling it out.

the people who know they wrong are getting aggy.

54. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

======================================
    This is what I’m saying.

And I feel like slapping fire outta them.

55. Johnathan Osterman Says:

LOL

56. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

and while we’re on the subject Fat Joe is not a good rapper and nobody Rocked FJ360

57. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

April 23rd, 2009 at 2:55 pm

Beezy sorry but there will still be JEWS. I SWEAR TO GOD

58. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

Edit: Words**

59. Hoskins Says:

^^^^ waffle, this is the internet yo

take your anger outside

60. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

*switches up from spanish to english to kurdish*

Nigga what

61. R.J.Orion Says:

# cOLD Says:
    April 23rd, 2009 at 2:54 pm

—————————-

so ….. Biggie got SHOT up in a car in America … and he has Brooklyn origins …

62. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

And I feel like slapping fire outta them
    I say you do.

63. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

I’m talking about the blatant copying of Black fashion, slang, etc.

–You just contradicted yourself. Where does black fashion (especially yours) come from amp?! Hiphop

Why you acting PRs and DOMs weren’t poor back then either?! geez louise

So know we’re acting black? like if hispanics didnt have a stake in all this too gtfo

64. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

Hoskins Says:

April 23rd, 2009 at 2:56 pm

Better not wear no jewlery and have a secret stash for you money those poor bastards will rob you

65. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

Hispanics hide their racism cause they wanna be down.

Get locked up & you’ll see how they really feel about you.

66. R.J.Orion Says:

eskay Says:

April 23rd, 2009 at 2:56 pm
    I mean, I hear more Puerto Rican’s and Dominicans in NY ACTING LIKE NIGGERS than Blacks.

——-

*fixed*

67. Big Homie Says:

I guess it comes down to how you use it and it doesn’t what race you really are and who it is said too. Its like the word bitch. I know alot of females in general that call their females friends “bitch”

ex:

Hey bitch you were suppose to meet me at the mall

I know bitch

*usually follows with a laughter*

I see/hear it all the time.

68. TheCo!!inB Says:

^ ^ ^
    and that’s basically what i’m saying.

69. Scott Tenorman Says:

so ….. Biggie got SHOT up in a car in America … and he has Brooklyn origins

you’re missing the point

70. Joe 88 Says:

^I understand you D-Block, my arguement is it still isnt right, that’s all, I know that for a fact, it was this dude named white mike (seems like every white kid that lived in the hood had “white” before there name) he use to say the word around certain people, before me & him even got cool, I told him in a respectful manner, chill with the nigga shit around me white mike, lol, & we never had a problem ever, even tho his family was more fucked up than mine, more in poverty, etc, I still wasn’t letting him call me that shit, even tho we’re from the same hood, same upbringing, we are not the same, hat’s just life

71. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

72. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

TheCo!!inB Says:

April 23rd, 2009 at 3:00 pm
    ^ ^ ^
    and that’s basically what i’m saying.

^^^^^^^
    I honestly dont but the JEWS Run Shit ask Russell Simmons

73. wavy is a cliche Says:

wake up in the morning>>

>>And I feel like slapping fire outta them.

It doesn’t really bother me like that. sometimes. but they’ve been given a collective pass over the years to use that word, but it’s like they OD. it’s interesting to watch though because they’ve been given a pass that most white people will never get and deep down alot of them are more racist then some of those white people. then you factor in how they jack Black culture and how most Dominicans and alot of Puerto Ricans have a bunch of African blood in them and it’s pretty fucking hilarious when you think about it.

75. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo’ Thoughts Says:

April 23rd, 2009 at 3:00 pm
    Hispanics hide their racism cause they wanna be down.

Get locked up & you’ll see how they really feel about you.

No doubt the Germans will form on you if your weak

76. R.J.Orion Says:

i just cant buy into Black people taking on the responsibility and ownership and guardianship of the word NIGGER/NIGGA … it aint even our word … let the crackers fight over who it belongs to … thats they shit, B …

77. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

Beezy sorry but there will still be JEWS. I SWEAR TO GOD

^LOL…I agree, but technically Judaism is a religion, not a race.

Still LOL though.

78. Johnathan Osterman Says:

Every race had something to do HipHop’s growth, this is true

The Black race just has THE MOST to do with it

79. Big_seth aka Bruce Bamma Says:

Mad mexicans say nigga in TX too.

If I ever hear em I don’t say shit though cuz I’ll get shanked.

LOL. jk

80. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

===================================
    I’d respect a spanish cat who was true to his roots. The fact you can recite rap lyrics & you copped the new Jordans doesn’t impress me.

Go kick a soccer ball or something.

81. Johnathan Osterman Says:

# wavy is a cliche Says:
    April 23rd, 2009 at 3:01 pm

wake up in the morning>>

THIS.

82. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

But this is very understandable, why would i continue to do anything to one of my friends if it bothers him or he feels offended, my whole argument was how am i not allowed to say the word when i have african american anciestry and theres a chunk of mu family that’s as dark as you? Why you think they that dark Joe? That is why the logic being spewed by others today is a flawed one.

83. R.J.Orion Says:

LMAO @ my Guatamalen neighbor blasting Jamiefoxx/tpain whilst washing her car in the driveway, but she barely speake’ engleesh … …

thats that shit B

84. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

–Yea i think your word is pretty much as good as a bag of shit

so? ima still tell you spic.

–See thank you for providing a foundation to my next point.

The way you said spic was meant in a negative cognantation… Im strictly liable to beat your face in. Its all subjective.

You would never address and hispanic in that tone trust me.

85. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

===============================
    This nigga es is dropping diamonds today.

preach nigga

*raises Black Fist pick in the air*

86. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

an*

87. TheCo!!inB Says:

lmao @ scott tenorman trying to get his foot in the comment section door. you still need more people though fam. no shots.

88. Suaveebolaayatollahsaudiarabiacocacola Says:

Hoskins Says:

April 23rd, 2009 at 2:56 pm

This right here is a whole different conversation.

89. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

Tony Gonzalez got traded to the Falcons
    He played football while all the other Germans was playing Hand ball

90. Joe 88 Says:

If nigga was used as adisrespectful word towards white people, white people would never use that word as a “term of endearment”

>>There are exceptions to the rule, but generally, Hispanic parents don’t promote black culture in the household. These cats adapt our style to fit in.

yeah, it’s deeper than that though. I agree that they jack certain aspects of Black culture, but we can’t claim Hip-Hop as entirely our own. Hispanics played a big part in the birth of hip-hop as a culture. if you’re a 16 year old puerto rican kid in Brooklyn right now, there’s a good chance your moms and your pops grew up with Hip-Hop and can be passing that on to you. in that case you can’t say it’s not their culture.

92. Johnathan Osterman Says:

eskay raises an interesting point

One I cant cosign or nosign, cos I aint never lived out there. But am interesting point none the less

93. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

Though both histories are extremely different, hispanics and blacks have a shared sense of struggle, at least in the american context.

D_Block is still a filthy ass mother fucker though.

94. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

95. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Go kick a soccer ball or something.

–“And now hispanic act black wow, how were hispanic supposed to act if we are all are raised in the hood? It’s not acting black it’s urban.” (c) Dblock

96. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

Fact: Hispanics look down on other Hispanics with dark skin.

They fancy themselves as the best of both worlds (Black/White).

And don’t let em get a good job.

97. Scott Tenorman Says:

i told you spanish dudes, you been getting a pass for too long.

now the black dudes are showing you how they feel.

i know you spanish muthafuckas are racist as shit, you wanna be down with us but call us niggers when we date your women etc etc.

fuck outt here

dblock/atcq/farouq/hoskins can all eat a dick, you may be getting a pass in nah, but in real life you lost. no one will co-sign the new boy, but these black dudes agree otherwise there would be no argument.

98. Hoskins Says:

^^^ no shots @ BIG STRONG but this is as racist as anything said in these threads. People (even Black people) believe everything that is written by the western media that has conspired for centuries to suffocate Africa. There are more natural wonders and genetic diversity in Africa than the rest of the world combined.

Africa isnt one homogenous place or one homogenous people

(no BillzLand)

99. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

# Johnathan Osterman Says:
    April 23rd, 2009 at 3:02 pm

Every race had something to do HipHop’s growth, this is true

The Black race just has THE MOST to do with it

–*Gives the ‘black’ race a cookie*

100. Big Homie Says:

LF: I would eat Lauren London’s butt hole

Sorry, just came across her twitter page just now.

101. Scott Tenorman Says:

i started this dude, so my hand opened this door.fall back

102. Johnathan Osterman Says:

# AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo’ Thoughts Says:
    April 23rd, 2009 at 3:07 pm

Fact: Hispanics look down on other Hispanics with dark skin.

They fancy themselves as the best of both worlds (Black/White).

And don’t let em get a good job.

I dont know if this is true or not.

But ALOTTA Aisans (not far eat asia) do that shit. Admittedly too.

103. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

^^^^^^
    I aint lost one since Lauryn’s disc, homie. Help Your Community, use your resources and talents to help better the people you can touch. Nah Community isnt one of them. You know where I stay and what I look like. I have never hid shit.

104. Big Homie Says:

Asians played a roll in Hip Hop too. Shoutout to 2 Live Crew

105. CiCi The Intern Says:

# BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:
    April 23rd, 2009 at 3:05 pm

Tony Gonzalez got traded to the Falcons
    ^^^^^

DAMMIT, PHILADELPHIA, DAMMIT!!!

Tom Heckert better watch his back in these streets… DAMMIT!

106. Gutta Says:

f*ck all you Muthf*ckas!!! lol

107. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

–”And now hispanic act black wow, how were hispanic supposed to act if we are all are raised in the hood? It’s not acting black it’s urban.” (c) Dblock
    ===================================
    “Urban” is just another word for Black.

C’mon B. Your family doesn’t play Stevie Wonder’s “Happy Birthday” during birthday parties.

It’s a black thing. You wouldn’t understand.

108. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Go thing. TONY GONZALEZ KILLS THE CHARGERS

109. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Fact: Hispanics look down on other Hispanics with dark skin.

They fancy themselves as the best of both worlds (Black/White).

And don’t let em get a good job.

–Yo son you really want to get into a history lesson.

Tell me about all the haitians KILLING themselves over the color of their skin. Aka the boug de’ gras (sp?)

110. TheCo!!inB Says:

Wifey broke a nigga off with a lapdance to J Foxx/T Pain “Blame It”. That song is Twurktastic!

>>So a lot of hispanics are more racist then white people? Ok coo. I see people let their personal encounters guide their personal views and i really can’t blame them for that because a person can’t control their emotions, theres no switch to turn it on and off. But i just hope people can realize that everyone is their own being, period.

dog, I deal with everybody on a individual basis, and I dont’ generalize. but i grew up with alot of Dominicans and Puerto Rock’s and alot of them are racist, or at the very least, biggoted towards blacks. this is FACT. I still love ya’ll, but this shit is true.

112. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

Hoskins Says:

April 23rd, 2009 at 3:08 pm

Africa isnt one homogenous place or one homogenous people

(no BillzLand)

If you go anywhere that has a poor population Bed stuy, Compton a large majority of African, Venezuella columbia P.R, D.R your ass will get robbed if you sleep thats all i was saying

113. Johnathan Osterman Says:

Every race had something to do HipHop’s growth, this is true

The Black race just has THE MOST to do with it

–*Gives the ‘black’ race a cookie*

Stop taking those Budden-Emo pills ATCQ, its the truth b

114. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

“Urban” is just another word for Black.

It’s a black thing. You wouldn’t understand.

–Alright you lost

115. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

i started this dude, so my hand opened this door.fall back
    =====================================
    Attention whore.

Y’all made is day.

*sniff, sniff*

116. Big_seth aka Bruce Bamma Says:

# eskay Says:
    April 23rd, 2009 at 3:06 pm

Shout out to my new Puerto Rican Barber from NY

He’s cool as shit & was running around NY in the 80’s when I wasn’t even born yet.

But the word Nigga is not from Hip Hop. Its MUCH older than 30 something years.

117. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

You’re a faggot and the next time a hispanic person uses the word nigga in your presence you better pop off and if not putrefied pussy.

118. Johnathan Osterman Says:

Bredahs are getting real emotional today lol

119. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

“Urban” is just another word for Black.

It’s a black thing. You wouldn’t understand.

–Alright you lost
    ======================
    Urban is how companies promote Black culture to whitey without calling it Black.

Don’t be stupid.

120. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Johnathan Osterman Says:
    April 23rd, 2009 at 3:14 pm

Bredahs are getting real emotional today lol

Ain’t they?

121. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

======================================
    That’s why I said there are exceptions. B

ut lets be real, their parents weren’t raised on Black culture. They learned/adapted it from us.

122. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

And Hoskins ask your boy 50 cent how they get down in Africa

123. Johnathan Osterman Says:

Don’t be stupid.

Word to Urban Music

Whats the opposite of “Urban” ? Do the math lol

124. Bomber Says:

# TheCo!!inB Says:
    April 23rd, 2009 at 3:11 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

She gave you one too?

125. Buckshot & KRS-One - Tony Touch Freestyle pt.2 (Video) | 2dopeboyz Says:

[…] Some more footage of Buckshot & KRS-One doing their thing on Toca Tuesdays. Off the top, like hip hop… Survival Skills, April 25th! Spotted at Dre’s temp agency. […]

126. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: KRS-One & Buckshot - Robot (prod. Havoc) (Video Shoot Behind The Scenes) Says:

[…] KRS-One & Buckshot – Robot (prod. Havoc) | Video: KRS-One & Buckshot – Toca Tuesdays Freestyle Pt. 2 | Video: KRS-One & Buckshot – Toca Tuesdays Freestyle Pt. […]