Video: Who Is Mikkey Halsted?

Watch and find out.

via FSD

Previously: Mikkey Halsted – I’m A Ryder (Video)

58 Responses to “Video: Who Is Mikkey Halsted?”

1. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

the nigga with the Liqour Store in the Hood song/video.

2. Big_seth aka Bruce Bamma Says:

Watch and find out.

no thanks.

3. Jomoses Says:

Iraq in this bitch….IRAQ (i turn the club to…)
    Iraq in this bitch….IRAQ (i turn the club to…)
    Iraq in this bitch….IRAQ (with one callllllllllllll)
    Iraq in this bitch….IRAQ (i turn the club to…)
    Iraq in this bitch….IRAQ (i turn the club to…)
    Iraq in this bitch….IRAQ

who knew big sean was on some gangsta shit?

4. rex hussla Says:

allhiphop.com/stories/rumors/archive/2009/04/22/21435799.aspx

Towards the bottom [ll]

5. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

no thanks.

^^^^^^
    lmao

6. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

For whatever its worth that chicks Dress looks well made and what not

7. rex hussla Says:

Mikkey was on Cash Money for a while…and he was on Rhymefest’s Blue Collar. That’s all I know.

8. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

yo, i just watch that flick w/ kim kardashian for the first time. . . kim got the prettiest pussy on the west coast.

guaranteed.

^^^^^^^
    she got a nice package …maybe too big ass for my taste but she is a 10 nonetheless.

Sloppy seconds = borderline gay term

Nigga I GETS MINE

9. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=LWbfYqcKwcI

*dead* at this nigga that be doin the ross impersonations!!

deeper than macs, nigga.

10. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    April 22nd, 2009 at 5:19 pm

he aint the first or most famous nigga to pick up Ray J’s sloppy seconds.

guaranteed.

and Ray’s hanging out pretty well too.

11. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Derek Rose reminds me of mini-Bron

swear to god.

12. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

and Ray’s hanging out pretty well too.

^^^^^^^^
    *dies*

13. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

maybe too big ass for my taste

*does not compute*

long as the waist slim, it don’t matter me none.

14. rex hussla Says:

I couldn’t watch that flick too much…Ray kept putting the cam on his face and shit.

15. Big_seth aka Bruce Bamma Says:

# Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Sloppy seconds = borderline gay term

Nigga I GETS MINE

Yeah, I was joking. I could care less if he already hit that. I would do heavenly things to her rump.

The point of the sloppy seconds comment was really “who cares” who Nick Cannon’s brother wifes up. Not me.

16. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

and Ray’s hanging out pretty well too.

*does not compute*

AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. Big_seth aka Bruce Bamma Says:

# rex hussla Says:
    April 22nd, 2009 at 5:25 pm

yeah. Its one of those you watch once.

18. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Ya Seth I just think overall Sloppy Seconds sounds like a hater bitchass term.

I remember one of my niggas in high school told someone SLOPPY SECONDS when I started seeing a girl he dated in MIDDLE SCHOOL. I didnt say shit to protect the chicks feelings but later I told that dude, Nigga you never even smashed her. WTF

DANGER SMASHED THE HOMIES.

19. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

*hangs out pretty well*

*sips COLADA’s*

I feel good today

20. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

Unless your girl was a virgin when you met her, we all have “sloppy seconds”

hell some niggas got sloppy 42nd

21. Big_seth aka Bruce Bamma Says:

# Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    April 22nd, 2009 at 5:28 pm

Ya Seth I just think overall Sloppy Seconds sounds like a hater bitchass term.

DANGER SMASHED THE HOMIES.

LMAO.

& I am def not a “hater bitchass”

22. rex hussla Says:

“I’m not crazy…I’m just artistic and different”

Nah bitch you’re CRAZY

23. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

It’s in poor taste to fuck a chick that’s fucked one of your homies (no Joe Budden).

24. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

lol, i fast forwarded through most. . . but when that nigga had her on her stomach, smashed up against her house. . . . WOOOOOO!!!

her ass is trapped in a maze, therefore it is a-mazing.

25. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

hell some niggas got sloppy 42nd

^^^^^^^
    literally on 42nd avenue in the back of the truck

*dead*

26. Big_seth aka Bruce Bamma Says:

# Geronimo P aka Chase Says:
    April 22nd, 2009 at 5:29 pm

Unless your girl was a virgin when you met her, we all have “sloppy seconds”

hell some niggas got sloppy 42nd

Thats what I’m thinkin.

I would probably actually prefer sloppy seconds. I need a girl to get sloppy on it.

Them first-timers don’t do it right.

27. prince okigbo Says:

fuck mr. papagiorgia hes a stupied ass bitch

28. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo’ Thoughts Says:

April 22nd, 2009 at 5:30 pm

^No. its in poor taste to wife a chick thats fucked one of your homies. theres absolutely nothing wrong with two friends fucking the same chick. Now yall got something else in common with each other that you can talk about while watching the football game on sunday

29. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

You can fuck a chick your homie fucked. But fucking a Homies EX-WIFEY is steppin over the lines.

or wifying a homies ex-jumpoff is a loss.

30. kevfrescura de talco Says:

to another chapter, paper that I captured
    caught up in the rapture off gunshots and laughter
    homicide is humor and nigga you lookin funny
    women love to stare ’cause they know dey see the money
    I open up her mind by openin bank accounts
    deposit a hunnid stacks, break-up, won’t take it out
    baby that’s a gift, maybe you could live
    I knew it wouldn’t work but, I just like to give

tabernacle!

31. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

you never know who smashed who. . . but in general, i agree.

word to me icing this jawn that my man used to knock off. . . even though she had the biggest ass this side of the mississippi delta. . .

32. Big_seth aka Bruce Bamma Says:

# AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo’ Thoughts Says:
    April 22nd, 2009 at 5:30 pm

Actually, Yes Joe Budden.

That’s exactly what he did. LOL

not that I care, but its true

33. Rockabye Says:

You know the pretty ones in that dumb class
    But she got that dumb ass

34. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

fuck mr. papagiorgia hes a stupied ass bitch

*does not compute*

35. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

or wifying a homies ex-jumpoff is a loss.
    ==============================
    I wouldn’t do any of the above.

She’s damaged goods IMO.

Was never into sharing chicks.

36. Big_seth aka Bruce Bamma Says:

I might even prefer the homies to pipe a jumpoff before me.

I know if they clean &

they can tell me if its worth it.

not wifey though.

37. Bill Hu$tle Says:

Dont get me wrong, I would give Kim a sperm perm anyday, but seein clips of her on dancing with the stars u know she cant do shit with her ass. I love a chick who wants to put in work when she on top

38. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Actually, Yes Joe Budden.

That’s exactly what he did. LOL

not that I care, but its true

but did joey know before he wifed her????? i mean, once your feelings are involved to a certain degree, you gotta just ignore certain shit. . . .

39. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

40. Big_seth aka Bruce Bamma Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    April 22nd, 2009 at 5:34 pm

fuck mr. papagiorgia hes a stupied ass bitch

*does not compute*

Don’t worry Pap.

He can’t even spell “stupid” or your name. And his grammar is atrocious.

41. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

>>>I know girls who have fucked like 3 of the homies and still hang around on occasion like nothing happened.

That’s a triflin slore lol.

42. prince okigbo Says:

a it does compute bitch you sucked my dick last night.

43. the stuy Says:

eskay Says:
    April 21st, 2009 at 5:32 pm
    >>eskay what crews did you push?

YBN, 5×7, NVS, TCK, TIN, TK, 360, too many to name really.

^^^^^

44. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

i like the brotherhood i share with homies knowing that we smashed the same girl. we might play a text her see who she replies to first game when at the bar

45. prince okigbo Says:

fuck the stuy

46. Bill Hu$tle Says:

Big_seth aka Bruce Bamma Says:

April 22nd, 2009 at 5:35 pm
    I might even prefer the homies to pipe a jumpoff before me.

I know if they clean &

they can tell me if its worth it.

not wifey though.

^ no-sign ( word to my nigga g-mac)
    Pap i know u know my boy gmac, the bruh

47. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

April 22nd, 2009 at 5:36 pm

^Me too. We used to love chilling with them too. They’d buy food, liquor, weed and by the end of the night, either top someone or most of us off or get it popping with those she smashed before. They knew their place and handled their biz.

48. Big_seth aka Bruce Bamma Says:

One time I fucked 2 females that were homies… so technically, I fucked the homies.

It aint that bad.

49. rex hussla Says:

One of my closest friends [ll] is back with his ex from back in the day. All together they’ve probably been together for about 5 years, and they’ve been back together for about a year. But those 3 years apart maaaaaaaan, she fucked EVERYBODY in the neighborhood. EVERYBODY. Easily can rattle off about 20 off the top of my head, and yes a couple of the cats in the inner circle. She was on meth for a year and was out of control. He found out about one of closer homies hittin’ and was floored. Stopped kicking it with him and didn’t talk to her for a month. I was gonna tell him about everything else but it would have destroyed him.

50. prince okigbo Says:

fuck bill hustle bitch you fake period. i run you

>>Prior & Chez are my dudes.. I actually saw Chez about a year ago.. I repped more BK crews- YNN, ATS, NIW, TIN, etc..

yo, I haven’t seen my dude Chez in a minute, that’s my mans right there. if you see him tell him I said whatup and to get in contact with me.

52. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Pap i know u know my boy gmac, the bruh

yea, my nigga gary. . . hoes love that nigga. . . yo, come through to the cookout this weekend, homie. over by howard. my boy clint’s bday bash.

you gonna be in dc?

53. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

April 22nd, 2009 at 5:38 pm

^Me and my boy used to do that shit too. hahahaha. Good times

54. kevfrescura de talco Says:

Mr. Me too.

they like the coolest chics too. we call ’em ‘the git it on-tourage’

55. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

yo, before i got with my ex, we had stopped talkin over some dumb shit. . . in that time, i found out she smashed this kappa nigga i know (not really cool w/ him, but i dap him when i see him. . .) i was devastated. . . .

56. CiCi The Intern Says:

# kevfrescura de talco Says:
    April 22nd, 2009 at 5:41 pm

Mr. Me too.

they like the coolest chics too. we call ‘em ‘the git it on-tourage’

Fucking slores = a loss

57. prince okigbo Says:

a pap i’m just playing with you man just want entertainment.

58. Seth Gueko Says: