Video: Shaun Boothe – Unauthorized Biography of Jimi Hendrix

Another installment of Shaun’s Biography series.

Says him:

“My apologies for the delay to all the people who been waiting for the next bio. I been on tour nonstop and it’s damn near impossible to get these videos done when I’m not home. I work hard but, with that said, I always been the type of artist who prefers timeless to timely. So I will do my best to at least make sure that they’re worth the wait. Hip-Hop in 3D mixtape on its way.”

Previously: Shaun Boothe – The Unauthorized Biographies of Martin Luther King Jr. & Barack Obama

43 Responses to “Video: Shaun Boothe – Unauthorized Biography of Jimi Hendrix”

1. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Asked if the ambitious design to provide a handful of specialty services for pro athletes is in place, Dykstra says confidently, “Have I got a 12-inch c—, or what? Of course, it is all in place. It might not look like it, but everything I do is part of a plan.”

*blank stare*

2. herbal kint Says:

ant Says:
    April 22nd, 2009 at 4:46 pm
    @ bill hustle
    man summer jam used to crack hard!

…. yeah man summerjam used to be a show not to miss, now it’s like WTF would I wanna go see that for, and even using the sales who cares about quality of music theory you would think they would of rolled with cam instead of Jim Jones and Juelz, I mean didn’t Jimmy just throw up a brick ? If cam was there mad people would care, i still wouldn’t be bothered to go but there would be a lot of people knocking down doors to go ….

3. Suaveebolaayatollahsaudiarabiacocacola Says:

Little Wing is the shit.

4. kevfrescura de talco Says:

freddie mac mortgage exec hung it up in his crib today.

*former homeowners rejoice*

*celebration is shortlived upon payment of rent/past due bank loans*

5. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

FUCK THE RADIO …… real talk.

Niggas who work on hip-hop stations not doing talk but just playing some records they are forced to in order to cash a check, should check for they balls daily.

6. Geronimo P Says:

I bought my summer jam tickets this year for no other reason but to see Cam tear that shit down. Especially since i missed out on tickets to his show the week before his album drops.

7. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

who the fuck is Shaun Boothe to be touring?

*pays negative dollars for a ticket*

8. Bill Hu$tle Says:

I still can’t find a live like for lil wayne-tha carter. Am I goin to have to purchase this shit??

9. Bill Hu$tle Says:

live link***

10. prince okigbo Says:

who is bill hustle

11. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

who the fuck is Shaun Boothe to be touring?

*pays negative dollars for a ticket*

lol, negative dollars = they pay you.

12. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

who is bill hustle

my nigga.

who you, nigga?

13. Stuck Says:

Is this a hommage to Ill Bill or just straight bitten?

14. Big_seth aka Bruce Bamma Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    April 22nd, 2009 at 5:06 pm

who is bill hustle

my nigga.

ayo

15. kevfrescura de talco Says:

I’m a fan of Kanyes Album..808s and heartbreaks..I think its genius but riding around blasting “robocop” while riding thru the city…..Pause offense?

playing 808 ryding around with any thing short of 3 women in the car is a pause

ashmi?

*dead* @pause police nahlight link.

16. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

But in 2006, a decade out of baseball and overseeing the business, Lenny sold the first of three car washes for $11 million; two others sold later for $40 million. Kevin insisted he had a verbal agreement with his older brother that entitled him to 10 percent of the business. When Kevin asked for his money, he says Lenny refused, and then fired him.

^^^^^^^^
    look at these numbers he sold his business for. This nigga’s downfall is America’s downfall……GREED. its fucking disgusting. What Making 5 million a year off the top, from your car washes and employing all your family for half a mill GM positions at each, wasnt enough?
    *spits in disgust*

17. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Big_seth aka Bruce Bamma Says:

April 22nd, 2009 at 5:07 pm
    Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    April 22nd, 2009 at 5:06 pm

who is bill hustle

my nigga.

ayo

eh. . . . nah, that one’s not a good “ayo”!

18. CiCi The Intern Says:

Pap, so DJ Drama is in town today. I wonder if he’ll even recognize where he’s at.

19. prince okigbo Says:

fuck mr.papagiorgio who is you

20. rex hussla Says:

DANGER ADMITS TO PROSTITUTION AND ENGAGED TO NICK CANNON’S BRO?
    _________________________________________________

Nick Cannon’s brother LOST

21. Bill Hu$tle Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

April 22nd, 2009 at 5:06 pm
    who is bill hustle

my nigga.

who you, nigga?

yea son, what!! pap hold me back (n/h) before i slap the fire out this princess

22. Boosie Says:

who is chester french?

23. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

lol, i peeped that on twitter. . .

“shit, this ain’t bankhead!! SOMEBODY TAKE ME HOME!! WHERE’S TIP????”

24. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

sports1140.com/topic/play_window.php?audioType=Episode&audioId=3658050

^^^^^^
    *fucking dead*

at this Artest interview

25. Big_seth aka Bruce Bamma Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    eh. . . . nah, that one’s not a good “ayo”!

thats why it was lower case.

26. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

DANGER ADMITS TO PROSTITUTION AND ENGAGED TO NICK CANNON’S BRO?
    _________________________________________________

Nick Cannon’s brother LOST

my nigga, did you see that finale when he sent her ass home????? i was like “who are this hoe’s parents?!?!?!

27. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Boosie Says:

April 22nd, 2009 at 5:12 pm
    who is chester french?

two white boy singers/something

28. Big_seth aka Bruce Bamma Says:

# Boosie Says:
    April 22nd, 2009 at 5:12 pm

who is chester french?

white folks

29. rex hussla Says:

I know weddings are supposed to be a joyous day, so I hope these good people prove me wrong. HOWEVER, I have to call it how I see it. Missy Quinn wanted to get married. Missy is 16 and her man spouse is only 17. OK. She wanted a big, white wedding and she needed help. First, she needed her daddy’s approval. Her father agreed and let he go an get hitched. Now, for the “big” part. Her father paid $32,000 for a massive wedding dress that wasn’t so massive (see the pic) and let her have 150 guests. There was all sorts of lavish extremities like $10k in flowers. Here is where the fail sets in. Her father is a 35-year-old worker that does driveways and lives in a trailer park. His daugher never finished the 9th grade. THIS WEDDING COST ABOUT $200K!!!!! Last but not least, the bride and broom, I mean groom, moved into their own deluxe trailer that cost rougly $36,000. FAIL! FAIL! FAIL!
    __________________________________________________

Dead @ Illseed…he’s got pics and everything.

30. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

*dies a little*

31. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Dead @ Illseed…he’s got pics and everything.

link.

32. kevfrescura de talco Says:

DANGER ADMITS TO PROSTITUTION

she got paid for smashing the homies?

can’t knock the hustle.

I guess nicks bro can tho. SMH.

33. Big_seth aka Bruce Bamma Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    Nick Cannon’s brother LOST

he aint the first or most famous nigga to pick up Ray J’s sloppy seconds.

34. rex hussla Says:

allhiphop.com/stories/rumors/archive/2009/04/22/21435799.aspx

Towards the bottom [ll]

35. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

he aint the first or most famous nigga to pick up Ray J’s sloppy seconds.

yo, i just watch that flick w/ kim kardashian for the first time. . . kim got the prettiest pussy on the west coast.

guaranteed.

36. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=LWbfYqcKwcI

*dead* at this nigga that be doin the ross impersonations!!

deeper than macs, nigga.

37. prince okigbo Says:

a bill hustle bitch i am yo fucking mommy i will slap the hail out of you bitch.

38. prince okigbo Says:

pap and bill hustle are bitches. fucking hoes

39. prince okigbo Says:

a bill hustle can’t respond to my because you a little bitch. bitch

40. prince okigbo Says:

bill hustle a bitch and pap

41. HombreNegro Says:

*holds lighter up for j hendrix*

42. Nah Right » Shaun Boothe - Poor Boy Says:

[…] Shaun Boothe – Unauthorized Biography of Jimi Hendrix | Shaun Boothe ft. Natasha Waterman – One By […]

43. Nah Right » Video: Shaun Boothe - Unauthorized Biography of Sean Combs Says:

[…] Shaun Boothe – Unauthorized Biography of Jimi Hendrix | Shaun Boothe – Poor […]