Nickelus F ft. Portishead – Wandering Star

Here’s a joint off Rare,  Portishead themed remix project Nick F is working on.

Nickelus F ft. Portishead – Wandering Star

Props to YL

201 Responses to “Nickelus F ft. Portishead – Wandering Star”

1. Beezy Says:

Being a Pothead > Being in Portishead [||]

2. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

FTR i don’t give 16 shits if max snitched on anyone, i just felt like chiming in. Carry on.

3. Son_Of_Ether Says:

# Son_Of_Ether Says:
    April 22nd, 2009 at 11:40 am

Max is cool..don’t get me wrong..but his buzz is not beehive status..he got the buzz of a beeper on locell

4. Joe 88 Says:

You have to battle if you want my hoes

5. Beezy Says:

All GREAT things come to a man.

^AYO

6. Son_Of_Ether Says:

Nicke what up?

Big up to Scummy..cause all he ever wantted to do was make moneyyyyyy

7. Joe 88 Says:

them hoes thinking they coming right back around, I thought I told ya’ll owwww owwww</i

8. the watcherz Says:

its like ny niggas dnt even be on computers or something music iz right in front of them but they still complaining

9. Son_Of_Ether Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    April 22nd, 2009 at 11:41 am

You have to battle if you want my hoes

^^I stole like 300 hoes from you then

10. RIGZ Says:

Aight I’m outta here

Likklemore.

# Son_Of_Ether Says:
    April 22nd, 2009 at 11:41 am

# Son_Of_Ether Says:
    April 22nd, 2009 at 11:40 am

^My thing is… I don’t understand why others feel some type of way because others are in support of that buzz. Then, there’s an attempt to negate said buzz by saying it isn’t big as it is. Like, damn. I see why yall niggas can’t shine.

12. Gather Says:

This joint is crazy. I love the record “Roads” too. this portishead project is gonna be a banger.

13. Son_Of_Ether Says:

# the watcherz Says:
    April 22nd, 2009 at 11:43 am

^^Real talk..at least 75 percent of my niggas don’t know how to turn a computer on…niggas know how to cook tho.

14. Joe 88 Says:

>>>I stole like 300 hoes from you then

^lol @ My son_of_ether, you know you’ve never eva won against me, but i’ll keep that on the hush

>>That sound like somethin’ niggas stuck in the past would say. Ask all the NY’ers who populate regions below the Mason Dixon.

NY is always popping, let’s be serious. it’s def more popping than wherever you niggas are sitting right now.

>>Lets not even talk about NYC’s declining Black population. Failing immensely.

nah, let’s talk about it. I don’t give a fuck, get them niggas outta here, if they leaving they wasn’t built for the Apple in the first place.

16. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

Max is trash BTW and FTR

17. Son_Of_Ether Says:

^^Thats what makes NY NY..niggas bit offa Nas shit..its NY man..competition breeds excellence my dude..thats why we so superior.

18. Joe 88 Says:

Nigga tryna live comfortable
    nigga tryna smoke blunts with you
    tryna go to the moooooviiiiiieeeeeeeesss
    can a nigga make love to you?

19. Lanna Jouja Says:

true, Max buzz is not that huge, but once his music is heard in the cities of America that are popping right now, his trajectory is much higher than any of your local new york rappers.

If I play max’s music in ATL, NO, TX….mad more niggas would be riding to it than red cafe or Joe Budden.

without max there would be no french, thats how much his buzz is popping. He basically got another nigga a 1 million dollar deal, through his style.

20. the watcherz Says:

spoken like a true new yorker

21. Beezy Says:

*doesnt take the bait*

22. dorian gray Says:

Aight nahgers the schedules were released yesterday I can either go see asher, snoop and atmosphere at lollapalooza or chuck hamilton and some djs at pitchfork. I can only do one. Which concert festival do I attend?

23. Joe 88 Says:

Max B > Rick Ross

Rick Flair > Rick Ross

No brainers!!!!!

# eskay Says:
    April 22nd, 2009 at 11:45 am

>>Lets not even talk about NYC’s declining Black population. Failing immensely.

^Blah blah blah… you wheezin’ old man. Speakin’ of Apple, where’s my damn iPhone app nigga?

25. Son_Of_Ether Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    April 22nd, 2009 at 11:45 am

>>>I stole like 300 hoes from you then

^^You know who did you know what to you know who..I ethered you into retirement my dude..I made you milkbox status.

26. the watcherz Says:

Max B > Rick Ross

Rick Flair > Rick Ross

No brainers!!!!!
    you must havent heard ricky album

27. Scott Tenorman Says:

Max B > Rick Ross

Rick Flair > Rick Ross

No brainers!!!!!

you mad?

name me one song that max b has that is better than valley of death

28. Lanna Jouja Says:

Cats who live in New York that don’t like Max b’s music are the niggas that are wearing baggy jeans with a doo-rag and old stained up Yankees jersey. Max’s music is not your traditional sounding new York rap, so niggas is mad. He makes that rider music that you can dance to, and new yorkers don’t like to dance except for the salsa , which they invented.

29. Beezy Says:

name me one song that max b has that is better than valley of death

^Intro to Quarantine

30. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

Like garbage juice.

>>Like, damn. I see why yall niggas can’t shine.

lol @ us not shining. last I checked, the three most successful entrepreneurs in rap were from NY. last I checked we were still the financial, media and fashion capital of the world. last I checked we were fresher than you niggas.

ya’ll seriously gotta get over that inferiority complex man it’s not a good look on ya’ll at all.

# Son_Of_Ether Says:
    April 22nd, 2009 at 11:46 am

^If you say so. It just seems to me like a lot of hate until an artist sees shine outside of the boroughs then it’s all love. But w/e w/e

33. Son_Of_Ether Says:

Lanna Jouja Says:
    April 22nd, 2009 at 11:47 am

^^I believe MAX would/could get a bigger buzz off of his skills than beating that murder case..I give him that much credit as an artist.BUT as of now..nigga is a Z list rap celeb in NY.

34. Joe 88 Says:

^This is actually the truth, even tho frenchie had the DVD game, I never payed attention to that ninja, who really cares about the creator of hood dvds? I never had one conversation about the niggas who made the smack DVDs, but we talked about the DVD hella times, even when frenchie rapped on his own DVD I would say “who the fuck is this white nigga?” & fast foward to cam running at the rucker, lol

No shots

35. Beezy Says:

Biggavel got bars like Klondike

36. Scott Tenorman Says:

name me one song that max b has that is better than valley of death

^Intro to Quarantine

wow that was ultra fast my nig (nh)

and no.

37. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

^Intro to Quarantine
    Put the flask down and put the cap back on and get to work.

>>Cats who live in New York that don’t like Max b’s music are the niggas that are wearing baggy jeans with a doo-rag and old stained up Yankees jersey.

^hogwash. spoken like a guy who doesn’t come to NY cuz he can’t afford it.

39. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

Biggavel got bars like Klondike
    Oh yeah that’s a hot line.

# eskay Says:
    April 22nd, 2009 at 11:50 am

>>Like, damn. I see why yall niggas can’t shine.

^We’re talkin’ about hiphop fam. And it’s always you outskirt niggas that be beatin’ yall chest the most, because nobody cares.

41. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

beezy, i know we lost, but how was the game yesterday?

>>If you say so. It just seems to me like a lot of hate until an artist sees shine outside of the boroughs then it’s all love. But w/e w/e

don’t listen to this nigga, you know Feces is a born-hater. Max buzz in NY is crazy and most everybody here fucks with him.

43. Beezy Says:

D_Block lives in NY but doesn’t come to New York bc he can’t afford it.

44. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

lmao

45. Scott Tenorman Says:

hogwash. spoken like a guy who doesn’t come to NY cuz he can’t afford it.

*shots fired*

>>We’re talkin’ about hiphop fam.

which is why I said the three biggest names in rap are from here. you mad?

>> And it’s always you outskirt niggas that be beatin’ yall chest the most, because nobody cares.

yeah, you mad.

47. the watcherz Says:

i bet my beatz can make any ny rapper the hottest thing now……nyc niggas need better beatz what ever happen to the great producerz its like they spreaded out every where else except ny

48. Joe 88 Says:

I have rick ross album, nothing to piss on yourself about, wasn’t blown away, I listen to it all the way threw a couple times, his flow sounds the same on every song, & there’s no songs that just grab you on that CD except “mafia music”( the best song on that CD) maybe the beats, but that’s it

Million Dollar Baby 2 > DTR

Public Domain 3 > Mood Musik 2

49. Son_Of_Ether Says:

^^I don’t hate MAX B Billz, but Max is the equivalent of Loaded Lux..talented Yes..talented enough to make a difference NO. Max has 1000 songs and 100 mixtapes and not one song has entirely captured NY’s heart so far.

50. Lanna Jouja Says:

# eskay Says:
    April 22nd, 2009 at 11:50 am

>>Like, damn. I see why yall niggas can’t shine.

51. Beezy Says:

beezy, i know we lost, but how was the game yesterday?

^Great time…the fans at Flyers games are no joke…they get fucking amped, especially playoff time. Almost on par with Eagles fans, but not quite – Eagles fans are blood thirsty animals.

But yeah I had a great time…got wasted.

Philly FTW

52. Beezy Says:

Anytime a nigga hates on Max I just assume its because Max had his way with dude’s sister’s face.

53. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

But yeah I had a great time…got wasted.
    Translation: I went to the game to fit in with my white friends and i made the best of it.

Gay.

>>which is why I said the three biggest names in rap are from here. you mad?

^Nah, because I bet I’m not listening to any of their new music right now

>>yeah, you mad.

^Nigga you know it’s true. Lol. My homie here is from Mt. V, 30+, been here permanently since 97 and won’t stfu.

55. Lanna Jouja Says:

# eskay Says:
    April 22nd, 2009 at 11:51 am

^hogwash. spoken like a guy who doesn’t come to NY cuz he can’t afford it.

I’ll get on a plane and buy up your rinky dink apartment right now

56. Joe 88 Says:

cops pull me over just to look at the jab seats

Don’t try to test me, I come with a cheat sheet

57. Will U. Ho aka Phil da Advil aka Will Jacksome Jackson aka William Swagspeare aka Dick Widthenberry Says:

*daps all*

so I copped the Curren$y mixtape and its cool but I expected a little more

58. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

Like a real fuckin’ bum he is.

59. Joe 88 Says:

I know you wish this was only a 16

60. Joey Profit$ Says:

new yorkers don’t like to dance except for the salsa , which they invented.

^^^^^

Really?

61. geico lizard Says:

Son_Of_Ether Says:

April 22nd, 2009 at 9:26 am
    Aint nobody nowhere
    hidin on a pirate ship, inside a snuggie
    or a Lair
    fuckin wid EFL offline or on here
    daps the D.homie D billz
    before I D.Clare
    war on that ass
    like a sore on that ass
    pause
    ya girl sucked my dick
    and licked the geico lizzards balls

Word. Thats my kind of freestyle, you finished up strong.

>>LOL at you circling the statement. we’re talking hip-hop. P-diddy, jay and 50 are irrelevant at this point cause they are doing other things. We’re talking about music.

how are they irrelevant when they still sell records and make hits?

but Max is the equivalent of Loaded Lux..

^ Why must you say such things?!

*cries in the car*

64. Lanna Jouja Says:

cats need to stop living in the 90’s. Max B is your future.

65. dorian gray Says:

Fuck it. I asked a question and can’t get a response. Aight.

Raz B> Max B

*dead serious*

66. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

A lot of my boys fuck with Max B.

>>Atlanta is the black capital of the U.S. now with more wealth being concentrated here, than any city with a high black population

oh so now we’re talkin about what city is the black capital?

honestly, who gives a fuck?

capital of the world > negro capital

68. Big Homie Says:

Any of ya’ll happy to see me and that I did not have to do time? I mean sheesh, where is the love?

PAUSE

69. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

cats need to stop living in the 90’s. Max B is your future.
    You can be the future and still be trash.

70. Beezy Says:

Gay.

>I went with a chick you cunt rag.

71. Joe 88 Says:

me & french back at it, my pops was a junkie, my moms was a addict, but I knoooooooooooooooooooooooooow a change gon come

72. Son_Of_Ether Says:

# eskay Says:
    April 22nd, 2009 at 11:52 am

^^Name one Max B song that gets played on late nite underground radio here..NY knows Max..is NY checking for Max as the next thing? NOOOOOOOO.

Max B = Craig Mack
    Frenchie= Biggie

73. Scott Tenorman Says:

PAUSE

its you sphincter being saved, not ours. (pause)

74. Lanna Jouja Says:

# eskay Says:
    April 22nd, 2009 at 11:57 am

how are they irrelevant when they still sell records and make hits?

They represent the international scale more than New York. Would you say Cali is popping cause Snoop and Game are still making hits? Those three don’t represent the generation now of music, thats why they are irrelevant to this particular topic. No DOUBT New York put out the hottest music in rap though, but things change.

75. Big Homie Says:

I went with a chick you cunt rag

^ *DEAD*

76. the watcherz Says:

max buzz gotta be iight if he was doing several college tour runs……thats good tho if you cant grab the 18-24 demographic you really aint that hot brah

77. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

this.

78. Joe 88 Says:

Took the stand on ya man, damn I saw the paperwork

79. Scott Tenorman Says:

Frenchie= Biggie

if anyone co-signs this, kill yourself. do it.

80. Micheal Tyson aka admiration is the farthest thing from understanding Says:

=============================
    lol…i have never met a max-b fan

81. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

I went with a chick you cunt rag

^ *DEAD*
    lolol i know

>>No DOUBT New York put out the hottest music in rap though, but things change.

I’m not saying that NY has the most poppingest artists in the game right now, I’m saying that NY is always popping on some level and will never ever fall off, contrary to that bullshit ya’ll out of towners stay spitting, clearly out of hatred and jealousy.

83. Son_Of_Ether Says:

Word. Thats my kind of freestyle, you finished up strong.

^^Word I was gon thro the money with the eyes in the rap..but fuck that..I roll with my nigga lizzard.
    ______________________________________-
    # Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    April 22nd, 2009 at 12:01 pm

this.

^^SMH you niggas think NY niggas roll with niggas with perms that say shit like ” So what I look like a bitch at least niggas gon fuck me”

84. CRAZY_Clark_W_Griswold_The88th Says:

i.gizmodo.com/5222717/can-the-ipod-shuffle-be-swallowed

now THOSE is some Titties. (Borderline Safe 4 Work)

85. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

How old i think we officially have over 6 Max stans in the room at once, this is like a big deal. The only other artist to reach over 6 stans in the same room at once are the likes of Jay, Big and Nas….this is astonishing….holy smokes batman..

86. herbal kint Says:

the French Montana mixtape was better than I expected but seriously the thing that weighed it down the most to me was the new mumbles aka Max B. that dude has taken lloyd banks spot as the mushmouth of rap, I don’t understand how people can actually fuck with his music, I can barely understand anything he is saying, I can’t grasp the concept

* straight face *

87. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

How old i think
    Edit: Hold on***

wtf

88. Geronimo P Says:

Daps to the squad

89. Son_Of_Ether Says:

# Scott Tenorman Says:
    April 22nd, 2009 at 12:01 pm

Frenchie= Biggie

if anyone co-signs this, kill yourself. do it.

^^ok ok ok..that was kinna outlandish

Max B= Lil Cease
    Frenchie = Lil Kim

# eskay Says:
    April 22nd, 2009 at 12:02 pm

>>No DOUBT New York put out the hottest music in rap though, but things change.

^You incomprehensible corn. WE’RE only talkin’ about the music YOU talkin’ about all the other ish. I swear, you’re the king of exaggeration and puttin’ words in people’s mouths. I just brought this up last week, and hence, BillzLand was born.

91. Scott Tenorman Says:

this

92. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

I can’t grasp the concept

* straight face *
    Ty, it’s simple he’s dookie puddles.

93. Joe 88 Says:

^Well your definition of falling off might be a lil different then others. Your only good as your last run & NY last good run was the dips, & that was like 7 years ago, damn.

Falling out of the #1 spot = falling off in some people eyes

can we really say fiddy fell off? Or is he not putting out that music he use too? It’s really the way you judge things

94. Joey Profit$ Says:

Big Homie Says:

April 22nd, 2009 at 11:59 am

PAUSE

^^^^^

Shout out to the coolest Korean on Nah – Enjoy your freedom – lol.

herbal kint Says:
    April 22nd, 2009 at 12:04 pm

the French Montana mixtape was better than I expected

^If TY, of all fuckin’ people, digs French then there’s hope yet.

FREE THE WAVE!

96. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

It’s really the way you judge things
    Thanks for this remarkable revelation.

97. Lanna Jouja Says:

# eskay Says:
    April 22nd, 2009 at 11:58 am

oh so now we’re talkin about what city is the black capital?

honestly, who gives a fuck?

capital of the world > negro capital

Now Go back in time to Detroit. Motown. You had a lot of black wealth, general motors is popping, Music game is on lock.

These are underlying statistics that can be researched and found with statistical data. The book is Due Nov. 24th I advise you to cop it for full understanding when it comes out.

98. Scott Tenorman Says:

ok ok ok..that was kinna outlandish

Max B= Lil Cease
    Frenchie = Lil Kim

max b and french are highly overrated.

they are not the future of ny.

this is fact.

99. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

If TY, of all fuckin’ people
    Shots.

100. Son_Of_Ether Says:

French > Max B

101. Joe 88 Says:

@ Billz

You diggin that blow me a dub 2k9 joint? I think he went in, someone needs to combine them 2 tracks to one long track so I can zone out to the boss don

owww owww owww

Oh yeah, when I went to my other mans studio (n/h) ninjas was talking bout Max B, so that’s about 9 to 10 people I know that likes max b

102. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

Asher Roth > Max B

*straight face*

*grabs hunting rifle*

103. Beezy Says:

Max & French > Jordan & Pippen

104. Scott Tenorman Says:

French > Max B

this is equivalent to saying

bow wow > souljaboytellem

oh yes, i went there.

105. Son_Of_Ether Says:

Max B = The 2008 November 1st – December 28th Wale

106. herbal kint Says:

D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:
    April 22nd, 2009 at 12:06 pm
    I can’t grasp the concept

* straight face *
    Ty, it’s simple he’s dookie puddles

… thats what I’m saying, I’m not a lil wayne fan at all but I can at least see why people like him because his flow is crazy even if he doesn’t say shit and mad people don’t listen to what is actually is being said but I seriously can barley understand anything Max B. says and when I do understand him I’m like really ? how old are you 12 ? …

107. herbal kint Says:

Big Homie Says:

April 22nd, 2009 at 11:59 am

PAUSE

* daps *

congrats Big Homie

108. Son_Of_Ether Says:

A.rab > Max b

109. Suaveebolaayatollahsaudiarabiacocacola Says:

Wandering Star is The GOAT Portishead tune but

Massive Attack >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Portishead

110. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

Max B = your neighborhood sanitation worker.

111. Joe 88 Says:

Max & Frenchie > Magic & Jabbar

112. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

we all know soulja boy >>> nas. . . . so don’t even bring him into the argument.

113. Geronimo P Says:

Aight. After a succession of listens, I can begrudgingly say

DTR > TLK (only when it comes to total cohesiveness)

But lyrically DTR = TLK

114. Lanna Jouja Says:

If not max b or French, who is the future of New York?

115. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

The bitch that gave Magic the monster = Max B

116. Beezy Says:

Max & French > Montana & Rice

117. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

Max is the GOAT pee stain

118. Joe 88 Says:

Everybody doesn’t wanna hear immortal, infinite metaphoric bars about basketball players sitting on the bench, angel dust & tahiry all the time, sometimes you gotta relax, spark one big (n/h) & listen to the silver surfer.

No shots

>>You incomprehensible corn. WE’RE only talkin’ about the music YOU talkin’ about all the other ish. I swear, you’re the king of exaggeration and puttin’ words in people’s mouths. I just brought this up last week, and hence, BillzLand was born.

I don’t know what you’re talkin about, I’m talking about the music. Joe over here talkign about the Dips was the last good run NY had, meanwhile Curtis sold like 10 million records since then, never mind Jay and Puff.

120. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

If not max b or French, who is the future of New York?
    Mack Mustard

121. herbal kint Says:

D. Billz Says:
    April 22nd, 2009 at 12:07 pm
    herbal kint Says:
    April 22nd, 2009 at 12:04 pm

the French Montana mixtape was better than I expected

^If TY, of all fuckin’ people, digs French then there’s hope yet.

FREE THE WAVE!

LMAO, did you read the whole post or just the first line ?
    I also said it was better than expected nothing great though, besides New York Minute that shit is beyond crazy I must admit I have that song stuck on repeat, and I think that song alone has effected my overall view of the mixtape, however I still think Max B. is sewer garbage

122. Son_Of_Ether Says:

^^THIS..Max isnt “wack” tho..he aite..but he aint no damn star.

Yo nigga, I’m goin to Florham Park for that week of practices in June..you started smokin weed back yet?

123. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

Max = McDonalds public bathroom toilet water

124. Micheal Tyson aka admiration is the farthest thing from understanding Says:

Lanna Jouja Says:

April 22nd, 2009 at 12:12 pm
    If not max b or French, who is the future of New York?
    ===================================
    Ortiz-Banks-CH(not a fan myself)

125. Scrooge McDuck Says:

The funny thing is NY never fell off everybody got their “swag” from NY now, it looks like everywhere else is popping….The game without NY = Armageddon

>>You gotta understand the urban climate and music. From mississippi, to New orleans to memphis to Detroit to harlem to Atlanta…Music and wealth follow hand in hand, this is how the state of urban music has traveled. When harlem was popping and the black capital of the world, so was the music and the economic success, and the residuals led off to New York at the forefront of the music with a good amount of black wealth and black poverty, which subsequently comes with it.

don’t take that fucking preachy tone with me. the music industry is based in NY, it ain’t going nowhere. we’re not one of those bamma cities you named where there’s no money unless the entertainment industry brings it.

127. Son_Of_Ether Says:

Max E Pads > Max B bad

128. Joe 88 Says:

^was NY really behind him? Did fiddy selling all those records seem like NY was winning? No, that’s why I said the dips, I know fiddy did #, but NY wasn’t behind him, or it didn’t seem like a NY movement to outsiders, it seemed like a G-Unit movement.

never mind Jay and Puff.

^Fuck both of them niggas

129. Lanna Jouja Says:

# Micheal Tyson aka admiration is the farthest thing from understanding Says:
    April 22nd, 2009 at 12:15 pm

Lanna Jouja Says:

April 22nd, 2009 at 12:12 pm
    If not max b or French, who is the future of New York?
    ===================================
    Ortiz-Banks-CH(not a fan myself)

LMAO…these artists are unmarketable and Banks..ROFL..he’s washed up

Charles hamilton is either going to be a kweli, or Common status

130. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

French > Max

Swear to Jesus.

131. Son_Of_Ether Says:

Maxwell rapping> Max B singing

132. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

MAx is the GOAT toilet bowl.

133. Scott Tenorman Says:

If not max b or French, who is the future of New York?

no one at the minute.

im sure the saviour will come eventually. (no jesus christ)

co-sign not knowing what the fuck Max is talking about half the time.

135. herbal kint Says:

Joe 88 Says:
    April 22nd, 2009 at 12:13 pm

No shots

LMAO, thats definitely shots fired though

also not everyone wants to hear someone mumbling incoherently with a middle schoolers sense of humor and subject matter

yes shots fired

136. Son_Of_Ether Says:

@ JOE..NY hated 50 at first..cause Jay hated him..or they had beef or whatever..NY Niggas= dick riders.

137. Beezy Says:

my IQ is going down by being in the same chat room as D_Block

138. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

Curtis sold like 10 million records since then,
    50 was basically a west coast artist anyways

139. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

my IQ is going down by being in the same chat room as D_Block
    You couldn’t hold out right, you was doing goo though.

>>Fuck both of them niggas

you mad?! it’s aight yo, Mullyman gonna blow one day. roffle

141. Scrooge McDuck Says:

Currently NY does not have that budding star…we just have people tampering with it but, no standouts

142. Joe 88 Says:

French > Max

Swear to Jesus.

^who? The boxer? Max is lightyears beyond frenchie, french just got blessed with a great rapping voice & good delivery, he’s good money, but he’s not fucking with max at all

@Herbal & D_Block

Yall wasn’t feeling max verse on “the north pole” he made the song hot

143. Lanna Jouja Says:

when did new yorkers hate 50? A lot of rappers didn’t like him cause of how to rob song, but once his mixtape drops niggas loved him

144. Beezy Says:

You couldn’t hold out right

^your gay

145. herbal kint Says:

Son_Of_Ether Says:
    April 22nd, 2009 at 12:14 pm

^^THIS..Max isnt “wack” tho..he aite..but he aint no damn star.

* daps *

naw not yet I’m still on probation till November 12th, I might be there though if I’m not in Cali

146. Micheal Tyson aka admiration is the farthest thing from understanding Says:

LMAO…these artists are unmarketable and Banks..ROFL..he’s washed up
    =============================================
    pure hateration that or you are a local at the HHDX comment section

147. Geronimo P Says:

Son_Of_Ether Says:

April 22nd, 2009 at 12:18 pm

^Negative. Most Ny’ers didnt really know 50 until after he got shot and started grinding on the mixtape circuit. Only artists didn’t like him cuz he made a song about robbing all of them.

But when the G-Unit mixtapes hit the streets NY was riding with 50.

148. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

but he’s not fucking with max at all
    Joe, Max is hot steaming cow dung, one day you will come to terms with this.

149. Joe 88 Says:

>>Fuck both of them niggas

you mad?! it’s aight yo, Mullyman gonna blow one day. roffle

^Just saying.

Mullyman > 2k9 Jay-Z

*Straight face*

*Face unstraightens*

Joe88 > 2k9 Jigga

*Dead serious*

>>NY Niggas= dick riders.

speak for yourself.

when Curtis dropped How To Rob, I was like, this is cool, but this mungkey is playing himself with this publicity stunt ass song. not to mention, who the fuck is this guy to be going at all these GOATs? that was the only reason some niggas in NY didn’t fuck with Curtis at first and that’s legitimate if you ask me.

>>Mullyman > 2k9 Jay-Z

of course you’re right.

152. dorian gray Says:

If the game was fair Ortiz would be y’all’s saviour but according to this post ny’s pilot is a dusthead.

What kinda glass dick sucking omar shit is that (c) Killer Mike

153. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Yo eskay you like that Curren$y? it needed something extra but its aight

154. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

^your gay

lol!

just blunt.

155. Lanna Jouja Says:

Max taught french everything about rapping. French is basically Max Jr.

French is max’s son son. Max instilled his wisdom and style of rapping to french in case he had to do a bid.

It’s like the teacher giving the kid all the jewels and wisdom to his pupil so he can achieve ultimate success that he can’t achieve for whatever reason.

156. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

^your gay
    Do you gargle Max’ & Frechies nuts simultaneously or one at a time. Do you rinse with mouth wash after because if not im seriously concerned about your hygiene you unsanitary fuck.

157. Joe 88 Says:

But when the G-Unit mixtapes hit the streets NY was riding with 50.

^we’re talking bout after GRODT, like around the massacre time. 50 was still selling, but he had no NY movement behind him, that’s what I was saying

>>Yo eskay you like that Curren$y? it needed something extra but its aight

haven’t heard it yet, I can only listen to Spitta in the whip while high.

Jets!

159. Son_Of_Ether Says:

* daps *

^^oh aite ..I wanna see the defense live inaction b4 the season..Imma either be there or hofstra.

________________________________
    Lil Known fun fact: I was the first nigga in NY pumpin Power of a Dollar in my whip…I was a 50 stan..till wanksta.

@LAnna When Jay Z did the “Im about a dollar what the fuck is 50 cent” shit at summer jam NY WAS NOT FEELING 50..50 was blackballed so much in NY he had to go to CANADA to make POWER OF A DOLLAR.

>>we’re talking bout after GRODT, like around the massacre time. 50 was still selling, but he had no NY movement behind him

^because that’s when he started to play himself and his music started to fall off.

161. Geronimo P Says:

But when the G-Unit mixtapes hit the streets NY was riding with 50.

^thats false too. Don’t get it twisted, by that point he had reached the top, there’s hate from everyone once you get there, but NY as a whole was still riding with 50. When the massacre dropped you couldn’t go 4 blocks and not hear that shit bumping in someone’s whip.

162. Lanna Jouja Says:

# Micheal Tyson aka admiration is the farthest thing from understanding Says:
    April 22nd, 2009 at 12:20 pm

LMAO…these artists are unmarketable and Banks..ROFL..he’s washed up
    =============================================
    pure hateration that or you are a local at the HHDX comment section

I’m speaking Fact, and unless you can prove to me otherwise that Banks is the future, I’ll shut the hell up FOREVER, but his time is done. Stop getting emotional

163. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

Max B is like the your boogers after you have a cold and they harden. Hes like that.

164. the watcherz Says:

the currency is good weed musik i enjoyed last nite wit my L

165. Joe 88 Says:

I still got the original bootleg copy of power of a dollar. That shit was classic music, all we listen to was that & cormega “the realness” around that time, damn, that was a while back.

And for the record

The True meaning > The Realness

166. Beezy Says:

im seriously concerned about your hygiene you unsanitary fuck.

^dont make me expose you to those etc etc

we all know of your unsanitary sexual exploits you std infested skuzz bucket

167. herbal kint Says:

eskay Says:
    April 22nd, 2009 at 12:17 pm
    co-sign not knowing what the fuck Max is talking about half the time.

…. I’m saying dude has replaced lloyd banks as the king of the mumbles it’s irritating not having a clue what is being said ….

Joe 88 Says:
    April 22nd, 2009 at 12:19 pm
    French > Max

Swear to Jesus.

@Herbal & D_Block

Yall wasn’t feeling max verse on “the north pole” he made the song hot

… I easily co-sign the french > max, it’s not even close like I said I feel like Max held the french mixtape down from being as good as it could of been, also I don’t know what song your talking about, I tried to listen to a couple different max b. albums multiple times on the strength of D.Billz co-sign but I couldn’t do it I got bored mad easy, not being able to understand what someone is saying might have something to do with it, and when I do understand I’m like this dude is corny …

168. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

wcbias.com/2009/04/22/seven-deadly-baller-rapper-comparisons/
    ^^^^^^
    this is dumb

169. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

we all know of your unsanitary sexual exploits you std infested skuzz bucket
    Ohh fuck you beezy, fuck you.

nh

170. Son_Of_Ether Says:

^^Curtis didnt get love for Power of Dollar till it was about a year old and the GRODT was about to drop..his rise was meteoric and quick(naw)..he blew up in like 2 months.. it was within that 2 month period that NY started to accept him…before that he got shitted on constantly…even MAD RAPPER started to feel the heat of fuckin wid Curtis.

171. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

Emphatic this.

172. Joe 88 Says:

@herbal

Charles H feat Max B “The North Pole”

youtube.com/watch?v=u9FsdjQRX2c

Max on this song > charles on this song

173. k1ng Says:

how does flex say he na gon play dre when he got a dre beat on the background while he was talkin lol

174. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

d block, you got them stids????

175. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

Max is a habitual toilet bowl.

176. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

I had Guess Who’s Back about a year before GRODT …my nigga from BX put me on to it. he said 50 had the streets buzzin with that and some Mixtapes … I listened and thought it was hot

177. Lanna Jouja Says:

If max b is trash, why did charles hamilton make songs with him?

178. Beezy Says:

d_block you dont like Max&French song Stake Sauce? Off Coke Wave.

179. Son_Of_Ether Says:

# k1ng Says:
    April 22nd, 2009 at 12:28 pm

^^The beat is by Atlantic Records..The lyrics by Interscope

180. Joe 88 Says:

but I couldn’t do it I got bored mad easy

^How can you get bored listening to max, but not get bored listening to a ninja that raps for 20 minutes straight?

181. Micheal Tyson aka admiration is the farthest thing from understanding Says:

Joe 88 Says:

April 22nd, 2009 at 12:23 pm
    But when the G-Unit mixtapes hit the streets NY was riding with 50.

==============================================
    NY got that crab in the bucket mentality..outside of Curtis & the Unit who was popping out of the east coast area….roc-a-fella was gone,double R was movin like it used to,you gotta remember… when ROC and RR was poppin they were doing tracks with everybody look at the RR ride or die volumes they got madd love & support from out of town artist so there werent niggas hating like that.

182. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

d_block you dont like Max&French song Stake Sauce? Off Coke Wave.
    Link it and i will give you my candid opinion. I haven’t began DL’ing the Max tapes.

183. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says: