Complex & Nah Right Present: Style War Final 4

stylewar_finalfour

Ok folks, it’s down to the Final Four. Jay vs. Weezy and Yeezy vs. Will Smith (who refuses to lose)

KANYE WEST vs. THE FRESH PRINCE

JAY-Z vs. LIL WAYNE

The two winners will advance to the Finals on Monday.

Vote or Lie

64 Responses to “Complex & Nah Right Present: Style War Final 4”

1. Joe 88 Says:

*dead @ the picture of will smith*

There wasn’t no up to date pictures of him? like after the 90’s?

2. Dumplins Says:

fresh > _____

Jobs in B’more where dating your girl won’t work:

any city/state/gov’t gig

Comcast

Verizon

I burnt MADD bridges when NR got me fired. True story. One day I’m gonna publish the SS Chronicles.

4. Scott Tenorman Says:

not being funny but that knaye v fresh pronce should of been the final.

jay-z and waynes styles have never made me pay attention, they wear nothing fly nor do anything original

(pause all of the above)

5. Scott Tenorman Says:

*kanye v fresh prince

6. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

eskay Says:

April 22nd, 2009 at 2:12 pm
    >>he says “CUZ I SAW HIM AT BJ’s HAVING SOME BEERS AT THE BAR” ……

^damn, that’s sit-down-to-pee status right there.

^^^^^^
    Yo Eskay I sent him a text from HER PHONE with her watching and it said “MIND YOUR MOTHAFUCKING BUSINESS- HER MAN” ….. she said he got kind of shook and asked her why she TOLD ME. She said I told him I dont keep shit from you. Nigga is quieff status straight up PUSSY FART

7. Scott Tenorman Says:

There wasn’t no up to date pictures of him? like after the 90’s?

why, thats the fresh prince era, so the pic is appropriate.

white people stay winning in corporate America, but if you’re hood you can use that shit to your advantage and put niggas under pressure. you don’t even have to say nothing or wild out in any way, but subtle gestures let people around you know “I will knock your motherfucking head off coming quitting time”

for Joe and Billz

10. nation Says:

i wanna start dropping n-bombs on GP like Aram Hussein over there but it wouldn’t sound right… like a J-Love interlude

11. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

Nigga is quieff status straight up PUSSY FART
    New shit

Daps Fux.

and co-sign Ease’ DTR review.

12. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

i swear. it’s not even how your girl reacts, it’s that another man will pick up his phone, and text that shit with his pinky high up. like, what would make you do such a thing? what’s it to you… maybe we’re not together anymore, maybe we’re on the rocks… how are you helping the situation

*daps Aram*

*daps Nation* My sentiments exactly like this nigga couldnt wait to tell her. if its a girl I kind of understand but another man come on now. My girl wasnt really upset or anything but she couldnt grasp the concept why I was upset if I WAS ONLY WATCHING THE GAME and not trifling. But no matter how I tried to break it down she didnt completely feel my fury. I will slap this nigga in the hallway at her Company dinner that or he must kiss the ring. I swear to God

13. cakez Says:

stop this madness

14. nation Says:

>> for Joe and Billz

there are not enough capris and v-necks in the world…

15. Joe 88 Says:

Speaking of fights at the job, that’s like some of the funniest shit ever, this one dude I was cool with (he was a lame, but he tayed getting me high off the purp so I talked to him when ninjas wasn’t) got slapped infront of everybody at lunch WHILE HE WAS DRINKING HIS JUICE true fucking story

The arguement started over some syurp or something, the dude I kick it with asked for some syurp while the other dude was doing something else (counting change I think) so he ignored him, so dude said “yo where’s the syurp?”So words go back & fourth for a quick second, but in the mist of the arguement, the dude I chill with said “what you on your period?” Dude got offended by that one, he took it as dude calling him a bitch, anyway we go sit down start eating, dude that was counting the money came to the table, said don’t ever say no shit like that to me, I guess cause dude I was cool with seen me right there, he started talking back again, so dde I be with said “whatever nigga” & kept eating, out of nowhere I just see a hand fly towards this ninja face full speed, “POW” slaps the shit out of this ninja, dude was shocked spit juice on his pancakes, I wanted to laugh so hard, but I couldn’t cause dude I be with didn’t do nothing, just sat there & said he was gonna get him after work (which he didn’t, he got him fired) he looked like he was about to cry, I tried my hardest not to laugh, but I got up & ran to the bathroom & laughed my ass off, got on the horn & start calling people telling em what happen, that shit was cra-zy, lol

16. Big_seth aka Bruce Bamma Says:

# Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Fux gets gangsta LOL

Pussy Farts actually get loud sometimes. LOL.

17. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

I dropped a niggas in general not in the office but catch me outside the office and I might drop one on your head, no huddle…

# eskay Says:
    April 22nd, 2009 at 2:18 pm

for Joe and Billz

youtube.com/watch?v=r4P0JtuoUFo

^I can’t make out the audio too clear, but darkskin shorty could get the beats.

19. kevfrescura de talco Says:

“MIND YOUR MOTHAFUCKING BUSINESS- HER MAN”

no buhlshit…..

wheneva a woman tells me that “her homeboi says” I immediatly peg him as a homo in the crosshairs

20. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Yo JOE88 answer my FUCKING QUESTION were your capris at any time of the DENIM variety?

*waits*

21. Big_seth aka Bruce Bamma Says:

I used to kick it with this nigga in college who would walk up to white kids & slap the drinks out of there hands & stare at them.

no one EVER said nothin.

LMAO

Joe works on a chain gang. smh @ communal breakfast and shit.

23. rex hussla Says:

______________________________________________________

LMAO OH SHIT

24. CiCi The Intern Says:

# eskay Says:
    April 22nd, 2009 at 2:18 pm

for Joe and Billz

Thank God I never got on the latest doorknockers movement.

25. nation Says:

>> My sentiments exactly like this nigga couldnt wait to tell her. if its a girl I kind of understand but another man come on now.

on another level, sometimes these people don’t even know what they’re doing. like maybe the guy didn’t even wanna start shit in between you two, he literally just figured it was a reason to talk to your girl. like “heyy baybbb i saw Aram drinking a brew at BJs… yeah i was there… you should come next time!!! xoxo”

26. Boosie Says:

LMAO at Joe’s story….damn that shit is funny

working with white people> working with Black people

27. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Big_seth aka Bruce Bamma Says:

April 22nd, 2009 at 2:26 pm

no one EVER said nothin.

LMAO

^^^^^^
    *Dead* speaking of which any of y’all seen that MTV bully show? wow is that fucking scripted but its funny as hell

28. Big Homie Says:

*starts perculating*

29. cakez Says:

cargo pants>>

^ *burns a Jamaican flag on Rogers & Park Heights*

31. Scott Tenorman Says:

poor excuse, the nigga knew what he was doing.

32. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

addendum:
    “since it looks like Aram prefers to go with out you”

33. Joe 88 Says:

working with white people> working with Black people

^truth

34. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

How about them niggas that play the best friend role at work when they know chicks are married, going shopping with them at lunch and carrying their bag ass niggas, see them in the corridor play fighting and shit. Shits disgusting B. I despise those niggas.

35. Boosie Says:

working with white people> working with black women

36. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Big Homie Says:
    April 22nd, 2009 at 2:28 pm

*starts perculating*

*heel-toes with Billz*

# Boosie Says:
    April 22nd, 2009 at 2:28 pm

LMAO at Joe’s story….damn that shit is funny

working with white people> working with Black people

^I have to admit that’s true, from my experience. My old gig was niggified and that’s where it was the most stressful. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy the natural love and camaraderie, but unfortunately Blacks haven’t learned how to mix culture with business.

38. kevfrescura de talco Says:

yeah i was there… you should come next time!!! xoxo”

Fukin *dead*

39. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

April 22nd, 2009 at 2:29 pm

^^^^^^^^^
    these niggas right here or the cockroaches of the work force. These dudes *spits in disgust*

# CiCi The Intern Says:
    April 22nd, 2009 at 2:30 pm

# Big Homie Says:
    April 22nd, 2009 at 2:28 pm

*starts perculating*

*heel-toes with Billz*

^ *spongbobs off a cliff*

41. Joe 88 Says:

I swear that ninja verb looks like earth worm jim

42. nation Says:

>>> I guess cause dude I was cool with seen me right there

PLEASE

>> but I couldn’t cause dude I be with didn’t do nothing,

dog i don’t know why you keep saying this, it sounds mad gay… “what are you on your period”

43. rex hussla Says:

Back in the day I worked at a Grocery Store…anyways dude who stocked the shelves was banging one of cashiers on the regular. She didn’t know she was the side chick. Anyways…dude’s girl came in one day, asked one of the cashiers “Excuse me is Michelle working today?” “Yeah she’s on register 2”

This broad proceeded to blindside the chick behind the register and got about 10 hits to the back of the head before she even knew what the fuck was going on. Customers and everything LMAO

44. Big_seth aka Bruce Bamma Says:

# D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:
    April 22nd, 2009 at 2:29 pm

I bet not EVER catch none of them crackers tryin to get up on my girl like that.
    I will knock the radio DJ voice out of any of them punks.

(she works at a radio station in the web department)

45. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

My sentiments, like those are the most faggoty niggas.

46. dev Says:

all 4 of these niggas dont have much style but I would put will smith over kanye and kanye over the fresh prince. Will smith has some fly shit that he wears to movie promos but the fresh prince never had style in my opinion so Kanye gets it. Plus I like those shoes kanye has, both of them. Jay has more style than weezy, period dot. No question

that nigga who ratted on Farouq is either gay or wants to smash Fux’s girl. there’s no other excuse for that kind of behavior.

48. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

Word, i have heavy disdain for those type of niggas.

49. Da Says:

its gonna be Ye vs Jay-Z

50. Big_seth aka Bruce Bamma Says:

I swear to god them DJs will sound like consequence (pre-new teeth) when I finish with em.

LOL & (II)

51. Boosie Says:

# rex hussla Says:
    April 22nd, 2009 at 2:31 pm

Back in the day I worked at a Grocery Store…anyways dude who stocked the shelves was banging one of cashiers on the regular. She didn’t know she was the side chick. Anyways…dude’s girl came in one day, asked one of the cashiers “Excuse me is Michelle working today?” “Yeah she’s on register 2″

__________________________________________________________

LMAO….damn she just punched first asked questions later.

52. Nestle Snipes Says:

This is why niggas can’t survive or climb up corporate ladder. Always fighting, gossiping and causing drama.

I take the white people approach in the business world.

# D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:
    April 22nd, 2009 at 2:29 pm

^LMAO. Cosign. Also could be signs of closet faggotry. If you aint just tryin’ to put the beats on, then you need fall back.

A couple old heads was jealous of the movement when me and my manz started pickin’ chicks off one by one on the low, like “Charlie” invading your territory.

One nigga in particular was named Keith. He had nooooo swag. He stayed trying to throw salt when he saw a chick in my cubicle. I had to lean on this nigga one day after he said some slick shit, in a joking way. I’m like, fam, I know you not crackin’ slick with your throwback Russell sweatsuit on. With the cuffs on the bottom. And matchin’ Airs.

The one day this dude James embarrased this nigga when he was crackin’ on his Sean John jean jumpsuit. Said he looked like he fixed cars after work. He looked like he wanted to swing on James.

>>I take the white people approach in the business world.

late shift at Carl’s Jr. hardly qualifies as ‘the business world’

>>I know you not crackin’ slick with your throwback Russell sweatsuit on. With the cuffs on the bottom.

*dead & buried*

56. Scrooge McDuck Says:

When I think about Cuffs on sweats the first thing that comes to mind is a sloppy fat dude who lives in a merky basement

57. prince okigbo Says:

a the watcherz i am sorry what i said the other day. we cool

58. prince okigbo Says:

you could be on my group.

59. clocksuckaz Says:

lmao, kanye or wayne the best dressed mc ever. hip-hop died and was reincarnated as gay.

60. embark Says:

like I said from jump, Im not fucking with this cuz at the end of the day it still a popularity contest.

61. prince okigbo Says:

fuck clocksuckaz. a bitch

62. prince okigbo Says:

a the watcherz we cool i was just playing dog just want entertainment. so we cool

63. Jordan Bales Says:

In “The Field” it shows Fabolous over 2Pac (57-43), but Pac still advancing.

64. Mr.Londoner Says:

Hov obviously won.. like this was known before the get go.