Video: Tech N9ne & Crew Discuss Their Favorite Drinks

Tech, Kutt Kalhoun and Krizz Kaliko talk about their favorite alcoholic beverages and why they love them.

Previously: Ill Bill on Tech N9ne’s Tour Bus

45 Responses to “Video: Tech N9ne & Crew Discuss Their Favorite Drinks”

1. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

lol no homo for keeping a snorkle tube in your mouf.

lMao is this in reference to me saying this on my clip? *dies*

2. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

ShoutOut that crackhead i saw the other day, the nigga had on a Goose vest AND a Full Size Goose parka… it was 75 outside.

ShoutOut Harlem.

I cant tell the Cudi’s the Currency’s and CurT@!ns niggas apart.

>>I cant tell the Cudi’s the Currency’s and CurT@!ns niggas apart.

you should try listening to one of them for once.

5. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

I never listened to CURTAINS though….

I fuck with CuDi and Curren$y though

6. Carlos Voltron Says:

@Eskay

Fuck dat shit.

you should try listening to one of them for once.

^ Im a blood on chef’s apron kinda dude. wont happen.

8. b-ease Says:

The first nigga is dead on in reference to Xanax. Taking 2 or 3 while drinking = garunteed blackout

9. TheCo!!inB Says:

fuck is with all those K’s in those names, this aint the Klan…

10. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

judging an artist based on appearance and name is much more efficient then listening and formulating an opinion.

I dont have time for all that nonsense.

And usually, I’m right based off visuals alone.

*See Drake. Drake Looks Homo. Listens to Drakes Music. Drake is Homo*

11. AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:

This niggas rockin afro puffs?

12. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:

April 21st, 2009 at 1:45 pm
    This niggas rockin afro puffs?
    ^^^^^^
    Type of nigga who is a shooter

13. b-ease Says:

I dont have time for all that nonsense.

beezy = joe88?

14. CiCi The Intern Says:

# AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:
    April 21st, 2009 at 1:45 pm

This niggas rockin afro puffs?

I had a bad experience with pills. Dont touch them things anymore ever.

16. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

This niggas rockin afro puffs?

^They rocks rough and tough…

17. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

cOLD Says:

April 21st, 2009 at 1:47 pm
    I had a bad experience with pills. Dont touch them things anymore ever.

Ol’PussyAssNigga. (PimpC)

18. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

ShoutOut Harlem.

yoooo! my old head darius started smokin dippers back when i was a lil nigga, and the nigga would be on his steps in like 80 degree weather in a fuckin first down!!

i used to look up to that nigga like! he was like 2 years older than me, but the nigga was just the man. . . SMH @ all these niggas fallin off. . . .

I dont have time for all that nonsense.

beezy = joe88?

^ its quite a good assessment in a World where ever second counts. Chances are if a nigga got red tight jeans on, he aint talking to me from jump anyway, why bother listening.

20. TheCo!!inB Says:

^ ^ ^
    Applaud the snowflake at my job for being on 3 right now.
    “I’m not gonna lie Collin, everything your’re saying is in slow motion right now”

21. Suaveebolaayatollahsaudiarabiacocacola Says:

lol, curtains looks like a somali pirate.

Lol – He does look like he’s in the crow’s nest looking out for US vessels to gaffle.

Taking on the whole US Navy with two burners apiece while wearing pyjamas and sandals >>>>>>

22. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

And I know this is very close-minded and really stupid…but generally, I don’t like my rappers to come from Toronto and previous start in Nick Toons.
    wow lol

23. lol Says:

curtains said to himself, imm just gonna go with the 2001 pharrell williams look

SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

April 21st, 2009 at 1:47 pm
    cOLD Says:

April 21st, 2009 at 1:47 pm
    I had a bad experience with pills. Dont touch them things anymore ever.

Ol’PussyAssNigga. (PimpC)

^ ok you try driving home, thinking you deep with fam in the truck, but really you dolo, talking to yourself the whole time, then end up side swiping every car a block over from your crib. See if you’d touch them things again.

25. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

Get Boatz, Get Moniez

Pirates FTW

26. 911 Says:

’07 – cold, land, fux, nation, billz, shanti, cs88, g7, sour d, icon, green, 456, e aka, dumb nigga, LL, lp crooks, max and erep >

no disrespect.

II

>>^ Im a blood on chef’s apron kinda dude. wont happen.

how do you know niggas aint making that type of music though?

28. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

cOLD Says:

April 21st, 2009 at 1:50 pm
    SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

April 21st, 2009 at 1:47 pm
    cOLD Says:

April 21st, 2009 at 1:47 pm
    I had a bad experience with pills. Dont touch them things anymore ever.

Ol’PussyAssNigga. (PimpC)

GATTT!

911 Says:

April 21st, 2009 at 1:50 pm
    ‘07 – cold, land, fux, nation, billz, shanti, cs88, g7, sour d, icon, green, 456, e aka, dumb nigga, LL, lp crooks, max and erep >

no disrespect.

II

*daps* you forgot the ILLchange nigga

30. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

*daps September 11*

how do you know niggas aint making that type of music though?

^ eskay you cant murder in tight jeans. FACT.

Cold, go back and peep that CurT@!n$ snippet and say word to your moms it sounds like anything you would expect to hear from dude. I’m curious to hear your opinion anyway.

33. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

them niggas is the real goons. . . if one of em starts rappin, i’m coppin that album

sea thuggery >>>> street thuggery.

>> eskay you cant murder in tight jeans. FACT.

they did it in the 80’s.

35. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

I’m curious to hear your opinion anyway.
    Gay.

^ aight but from here on out address me as cOLD.

37. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

eskay you cant murder in tight jeans.

^Nicky Barnes did….literally.

38. Smear Says:

^^^’Should do…but I’m well past that tonight and Nah keeps dragginme back to sobriety…..gaddamm opinionated internets. LOL

pause on using the word ‘curious’

they did it in the 80’s.

Nicky Barnes did….literally.

^ point taken (pause)

41. Suaveebolaayatollahsaudiarabiacocacola Says:

Get Boatz, Get Moniez

Pirates FTW

That’s officially the slogan for ’09.

Watch an indie rock band call themselves Somali Pirates in 4…3….2….

42. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

SMH @ niggas thinkin alpo wasn’t catchin bodies in slim ass lecoq sportif sweatsuits up in harlem AND in dc. . .

43. 911 Says:

^>old school, reggeaton slasher

*remembers when eskay use to actually blog about shit.*

44. Smear Says:

serepax,valium subutex, wine….brew…pussy…more wine……..nah

45. AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:

Niggas wore fitted jeans back in the day.

These niggas today be wearing shit that loks like spandex.