Video: This Is Jim Jones Preview (Chapter 9: Frenemies)

Chapter 9, titled “Frenemies”, reverts back to Dipset drama, including Freaky Zeekey’s release from prison, Jim’s unexpected, brief alliance with 50 Cent (”The moves I make are the moves I make, whether n*ggas like it or not”), Dame’s thoughts on Jim and Cam’s ongoing estrangement and Jim’s final thoughts on the situation: “I always told Cam there’d be a separation; deep down inside, I’m just waiting for the get-back”.

Thanks to DrJays.com’s BossLady for the writeup of all the chapters .

Apparently we missed the clip they gave to ArtistDirect.

Previously: (Chapter 5: Jimmy’s World) | (Chapter 4: Top of The Roc) | Chapter 1

47 Responses to “Video: This Is Jim Jones Preview (Chapter 9: Frenemies)”

1. Scott Tenorman Says:

fuck a jim jones

oh and Valley

2. Scott Tenorman Says:

fuck a jim jones

oh and Valley

3. Scott Tenorman Says:

*oh and Valley of Death >>>>>

4. herbal kint Says:

eskay Says:
    April 20th, 2009 at 5:43 pm
    >>smack yourself if you celebrate 4/20 and are not in college

oh brother

… you smoke everyday or close to it though right ? so why do you need an excuse to get high other than you enjoy getting high, like I said it was one thing in high school when the entire school would show up high and it would be hilarious to watch the kids who didn’t normally smoke get high as hell, but really how is 4/20 different than any other day for a actual weed head ….

5. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

what are these preposterous words?

6. kevfrescura de talco Says:

De talco

WOOOOOW. This chick just texted me and I haven’t spoken to her since last year. I deleted her # and all. But she’s throwing a party which means her homegirls should be there so I’m all in.

8. Scott Tenorman Says:

*does ‘The Worm’*

9. AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:

This chick just texted me and I haven’t spoken to her since last year.
    ======================================
    I’d be weary of that. You ain’t spoke to her in a year & out of the blue she invites you to a party?

Some chicks like to have mad dudes in the spot fawning over them.

She didn’t invite you on some hook up shit, did she?

>>you smoke everyday or close to it though right ? so why do you need an excuse to get high other than you enjoy getting high, like I said it was one thing in high school when the entire school would show up high and it would be hilarious to watch the kids who didn’t normally smoke get high as hell, but really how is 4/20 different than any other day for a actual weed head ….

you’re right and it’s not, but why can’t weedheads have a fucking holiday too.

you’re right and it’s not, but why can’t weedheads have a fucking holiday too.

^I don’t smoke, but I agree. At least weed is “real”.

12. Charles Wingate the Manhattan Financier Says:

wait people are hating on 4/20? Wow…you really have a hatred for life if a pot fueled holiday angers you.

13. Scott Tenorman Says:

if she wants you to bring some beers Billz, its trickin’ (c) amp

She didn’t invite you on some hook up shit, did she?

^Nah, she needs my address for the invitation (for which she’s getting the P.O. Box). And when/if I roll thru I don’t see there’s enough heffas, I will promptly exit the premises. As for fawning, shorty is hardly anything to drool over so at least 3 of those shorties gotta be worth my time. Hopefully.

15. Gucci Phelps Says:

WIZ KHALIFA FTW

FLIGHT SCHOOL = BEST MIXTAPE SHIT SINCE SO FAR GONE

16. AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:

The dramatic music is killing me lol.

The way their playing this shit is comedy.

Jim is a clown.

17. Charles Wingate the Manhattan Financier Says:

*invited young girls to smoke weed*

I LOVE THE HOLIDAYS

What’s funny is that this chick’s name is Katrina too and I was JUST talkin’ about another chick named Katrina.

19. AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:

==============================
    That’s what’s up lol

*G respected*

20. herbal kint Says:

eskay Says:
    April 20th, 2009 at 5:52 pm

you’re right and it’s not, but why can’t weedheads have a fucking holiday too.

… I mean I’m with you on wanting to have a holiday for it, but that would only really work if I couldn’t still get arrested for it on that day if that was the case than it’s on, but for as it is now, everydays a holiday …

21. Jersey*made*me Says:

if she wants you to bring some beers Billz, its trickin’ (c) amp

Lol.Yeah Billz,If it ain’t wifey you can’t bring beer to her party,that’s some simp shit right there.

22. Gucci Phelps Says:

i can’t hate on autotune, i think it might have staying power – B.O.B. diss notwithstanding lol

wiz khalifa used that shit really, really fucking well

# Scott Tenorman Says:
    April 20th, 2009 at 5:53 pm

if she wants you to bring some beers Billz, its trickin’ (c) amp

^Nigga I aint bringin’ nuffin but my appetite. And hopefully leaving w/ some #’s.

24. Scott Tenorman Says:

why does jim jones’ mum, sound like jim jones’ dad?

25. Charles Wingate the Manhattan Financier Says:

if you bring condoms to fuck a bitch thats trickin…either she buys it or go raw and get AIDS.

26. AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:

No mention of Max?

Fuckery.

27. dorian gray Says:

Chicago stay running this rap shit.

*beats on thin chest*
    *screams out MIDWEST*!!!!!

28. herbal kint Says:

Charles Wingate the Manhattan Financier Says:
    April 20th, 2009 at 5:53 pm

.. it doesn’t anger me I just don’t get why any one who smokes everyday would get excited to smoke weed on one day of the year more than any other, like I said I don’t need any reason to smoke weed other than I enjoy I getting steezed up from the feet up …

29. Scott Tenorman Says:

Nigga I aint bringin’ nuffin but my appetite. And hopefully leaving w/ some #’s

well then its pimpin’ pimpin’ (c) katt williams

30. kevfrescura de talco Says:

you know how beyonce looks in that Crazy in love vid @the end when she’s dancing in front of that huge fan and she licks her thumb then runs it along her two tone glden glow in slow month?

I wanted to ravage her then.

I feel the same way when I see her nintendo DS commercial.

Oooooowww!

She says the party is gonna be May 24th. That’s plenty of time for MADD heffas to come through. I’ll make sure I’m fashionably late.

32. Boosie Says:

You haven’t reached scumbag status unless:

1. You fucked your man’s wife and 16 yr old daughter
    2. Dropped kids over your baby mama’s mama and smashed her leaving them with juicy juices, now laters and chips
    3. Smashed the preachers wife in church
    4. Gotten head from the bride in a bathroom at the wedding
    5. Smashed your friends mom at a sleepover while she was sleep

# AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:
    April 20th, 2009 at 6:00 pm

No mention of Max?

Fuckery.

^He know better then that.

34. Charles Wingate the Manhattan Financier Says:

Im an everyday smoker…420 doesnt really get me excited…but usually I wake up at 4am so I can say I smoked a blunt at both 420s on 420.

Remnants of college which is when I started doing it.

35. Scott Tenorman Says:

byrdgang the movie

*has epileptic*

*goes into coma*

*does not wake back up*

36. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

yo, dame dash look like a dirty newborn raccoon in this jawn. . .

SMH @ how far he’s fallen.

37. Jersey*made*me Says:

Chicago stay running to New York to be heard in this rap shit.

*beats on thin chest*
    *screams out MIDWEST*!!!!!

*fixed*

38. Gucci Phelps Says:

yo nate approve:

Burn G’s, Play It Off

lololol

39. kevfrescura de talco Says:

*golden glow in slow motion*

40. AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:

Waiting for niggas to step up on some fighting shit
    We get hyped & shit & start lighting shit
    So step away with your fist fight ways
    Muthafucka, this ain’t back in the days, but you don’t hear me though.

The GOAT

41. Scott Tenorman Says:

Charles Wingate the Manhattan Financier

what is your best song, you got alot of fans so im tryna see where they are coming from. (none)

# AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:
    April 20th, 2009 at 6:05 pm

Waiting for niggas to step up on some fighting shit
    We get hyped & shit & start lighting shit
    So step away with your fist fight ways
    Muthafucka, this ain’t back in the days, but you don’t hear me though.

The GOAT

^I can’t wait until I get my sounds updated so that I can blast that again. Ever since I got rid of my old Camry I’ve been missin’ out.

My old ’94 white Camry with silver hubcaps >

43. Scott Tenorman Says:

in case its not dude himself, what is his best song, cos you obv a stanley then (no shots, just saying)

Damn, a maintenance man just got murked in Pikesville (of all places). Damn man, I do noooooot wanna kick it in B’more this Summer.

45. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

1. You fucked your man’s wife and 16 yr old daughter
    3. Smashed the preachers wife in church
    4. Gotten head from the bride in a bathroom at the wedding
    5. Smashed your friends mom at a sleepover while she was sleep

Five Lies.

46. dorian gray Says:

@ jers

New york is the east side chicago doesn’t have. Ny ninjas abandoned that shit and moved south both artistically (jones, max b, ch) and physically (cam, fat joe).

47. daws Says:

lol at a credible “jim jones” documentary without interviews from cam or mention of max in the byrdgang context. dame didn’t even try and make it seem credible.