Video: The Real – Pushing Buddens

164 Responses to “Video: The Real – Pushing Buddens”

1. Wolverine Says:

since yall posted that holographic, im going to skip school.
    real deal
    peace!

I aint got no bud to offer, so take this small token that was passed on to me via email.

NSFW

slideshare.net/guest2bbc9bc/doubles-35

*dapz NAHgerians* (in case it was missed)

If that aint the best fuckin’ screenshot…

With the emphasis on “fuckin'”.

5. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

damn this bitch is the exact opposite of sexy.

6. b-ease Says:

*daps Billz*

I don’t think that links working fam.

7. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

damn this bitch is the exact opposite of sexy.

–You’re like the tahiry version of amp. How could have anything bad to say about her in every post… You need more weed, smoke till shes a dime and come back later

8. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:
    April 20th, 2009 at 11:12 am

damn this bitch is the exact opposite of sexy.

Which is what?

>>damn this bitch is the exact opposite of sexy.

you’re gay.

10. Mr. P Says:

Enough with this broad already. I actually think she is going to destroy Joey’s carrer. Some industry repper is going to smash. Maybe Drizzy …lol

11. b-ease Says:

“She thinks my sarcasm has layers. Like an onion. Which would explain why she cries.”

I got a chuckle out of that.

12. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

*Daps beezy bease billz amp icon*

13. wavy is a cliche Says:

i know thats not joeys couch, so im chalkin this one up as another L

14. AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:

Kid Rose is a fuckin monster
    ====================
    Basically, dude outplayed every one on the court. How was he the high scorer & Pierce & Allen are in the same game?

Ray Allen has to step it up.

Dude looked mad shaky out there.

15. Big Homie Says:

*pictures my face right up in there*

Yo that B/A joint is tough pause

16. b-ease Says:

damn this bitch is the exact opposite of sexy

I just don’t comprehend your hatred of this broad. Please explain.

17. The Shot Clock aka what is it to pilot Says:

–You need more cnn

if by that u mean i need more propaganda….

oh and..

avoiding the international conference on racism to appease israeli handlers = presidential fail

18. Big_seth aka Bruce Bamma Says:

Yo Tribe,

you talking about that Flght School Tape?

the Khalifa kid? is it dope?

19. AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:

She’s not bad like that.

She got a big ass but her face is kinda chopped & screwed.
    She’s a decent around the way hoodrat, but she has no reason being in anybody’s magazine.

20. Big Homie Says:

slideshare.net/guest2bbc9bc/doubles-35

*dapz NAHgerians* (in case it was missed)

^ copys and pastes link into a draft email for later lol

21. b-ease Says:

*daps tribe*

22. The Shot Clock aka what is it to pilot Says:

tahiry = the hood kim k

23. CiCi The Intern Says:

Y’all have to remember…Beezy likes his girls 16 and gullible enough to let in the crib to smoke a blunt. Tahiry’s too grown and on her shit for him.

24. Ghost Writer Says:

This slideshow is no longer available.

Huh

25. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Yo Tribe,

you talking about that Flght School Tape?

the Khalifa kid? is it dope?

–Yea, it starts off dope then sorta tails off but you’ll be entertained through and through. I recommend

26. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

I just don’t comprehend your hatred of this broad. Please explain.

^Like Amp said, he face is abysmal.

Her ass is huge, but her 4’6″ frame with that thing just makes her look deformed. Her torso looks shrunken.

And if any nigs believe her body looks like those KING shots your retarded…because that bitches legs are cottage cheese.

27. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

Tahiry has an amazing body and she can be be cute at times but shes far beautiful.

28. The Shot Clock aka what is it to pilot Says:

She got a big ass but her face is kinda chopped & screwed.

*jumps in polar bear pit*

29. barak's ex preacher was right white people Says:

Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

April 20th, 2009 at 11:12 am
    damn this bitch is the exact opposite of sexy.

^^^^^
    faggot

30. kevfrescura de talco Says:

face is kinda chopped and screwed

HAHAA!(c) jeezy

she got skrong jaw.

31. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

^As opposed to CiCi who likes her girls 18/19 with short hair dyked completely out.

32. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

if by that u mean i need more propaganda….

oh and..

–No gonna argue about the CNN/propanda statement, they have been doing Sly fox-ish moves.

Torture needs to be shunned by the American president or POWs will have to succumb to the same treatment. You know they do that shit on the low tho

33. AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:

========================================
    Zing! lol

Nah, but I gotta agree with the nigga Beez. You know as soon as those jeans come off all you see is cellulite. She’s not proportioned well. She can get SSI for having to lug around that ass/hunchbutt.

34. Smear Says:

Trick Daddy Offended By Rawse’s Lupus/AIDS line
    logic

Not Looking For Beef
    ??confusing

The Real + Tahiry’s ass (oh and Joey)
    hilarity

35. b-ease Says:

And if any nigs believe her body looks like those KING shots your retarded

I mean, I don’t think Photoshop is fooling anyone, and granted, she’s not drop dead in the face. I just don’t think that level of venom is called for.

36. Bill Hu$tle Says:

I dont understand how dudes talk slick about the girl, but knowin damn well if she approached yall, u wouldnt have no clue what to do with it.no shots.

*daps all in attendance*

37. AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:

====================================
    Return fire!!! lol

38. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Centaurs >

Say it wit meeeee (c) Jay

My bad chief rockas for that bubby link. Lets keep the party goin’…

NSFW

slideshare.net/guest2bbc9bc/doubles-35-1316249

40. Smear Says:

She got a big ass but her face is kinda chopped & screwed
    Classic. Amp for the win!

41. TheCo!!inB Says:

Beezy likes those Flapjack asses
    “Just like mom used to make” © Chappelle

42. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

^I wouldn’t call “she is the opposite of sexy” venom Bernie

cellulite >

44. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:
    April 20th, 2009 at 11:19 am

What are you talking about? Your baby mother wasn’t looking like that when she left my crib last night…

45. 911 Says:

Daps nahggas

*If I didn’t value my gig, I’d be sooooo high right now*

46. wavy is a cliche Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    April 20th, 2009 at 11:23 am

cellulite >

^SIZZLERR

47. R.J.Orion Says:

Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

April 20th, 2009 at 11:12 am
    damn this bitch is the exact opposite of sexy.

———————

tinyurl.com/bfc4f9

48. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

@billz

#15 and #18 >

49. Ghost Writer Says:

D. Billz Says:

April 20th, 2009 at 11:23 am
    cellulite >

LOL

50. V.I Says:

THERES MORE COCKS IN HERE THAN A FARM.

WHERE THE HOES AT?!?!

51. The Shot Clock aka what is it to pilot Says:

look, i applaud Buddens for handlin all that (c) JD

but cats are so excited about the free pub they get online they dont know how to manage it.

he’s putting his girl out there way too much. No one is gonna care about this broad come summertime.

Joe should continued doing thos fuzzzy home videos of her just roamin around the house where her face was rarely on screen and a glimpse of her ass was like glimpsin big foot.

52. AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:

^I wouldn’t call “she is the opposite of sexy” venom Bernie
    ======================================
    Me neither.

It is what it is. I can see how cats can dig her, but she’s a pretty average chick with a huge ass. That shit won’t look sexy 10 years from now.

It’ll look like a bag of Idaho potatoes.

53. b-ease Says:

^I wouldn’t call “she is the opposite of sexy” venom Bernie

lol, not just that, you’ve definetly hit her with some more potent ether in the past.

54. RIGZ Says:

SMH @ bredahs being scared off some cellulite…thats some real Paris Hilton TMZ shit

I couldnt give a fuck less to be honest with you

55. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Bill Hu$tle Says:
    April 20th, 2009 at 11:20 am

*daps all in attendance*

Thank You.

56. R.J.Orion Says:

*daps the dappable*

stretch marks > cellulite

57. dorian gray Says:

Get up in the coch and slide, taxi! And left the rover a 5 that’s how I do.

58. wavy is a cliche Says:

Zing! lol

*grasps the concept*
    *does not care*

59. Big_seth aka Bruce Bamma Says:

# A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

cool, I DLed, & loaded on the ipod, but DTR was calling me this morning & kept me from listening to other new ish.

& co-sign whoever said the songs for the ladies on DTR ruin the vibe. That shit is like a movie otherwise.

60. V.I Says:

STACY DASH ARM PIT > THIS BROAD

the first The Real that was somewhat funny.

62. b-ease Says:

stretch marks > cellulite

Depends on where they are. A couple stray stretchies on the ass can be a good look depending. Rows of them on the stomach resembling a massive tapeworm infection? Not so much.

63. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

I mean to each your own.

That bitch is a rat, plain and simple. You can find a broad like her on every corner in Brooklyn.

# R.J.Orion Says:
    April 20th, 2009 at 11:25 am

Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

April 20th, 2009 at 11:12 am
    damn this bitch is the exact opposite of sexy.

———————

April 20th, 2009 at 11:20 am

*daps all in attendance*

Thank You.

^Co-thanks.

68. kevfrescura de talco Says:

@ bill hustle…

I’m laying her flat on her stomach, propping one leg up keepin the other str8, and givivg her vitaminS pipe.

69. Smear Says:

*daps b-ease…and the rest of you Nahwegians*

70. b-ease Says:

^ tinyurl.com/dktsbo

*DEAD*

71. V.I Says:

THIS BITCH’S A – HOLE BE MENACING.

72. wavy is a cliche Says:

# Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:
    April 20th, 2009 at 11:28 am

I mean to each your own.

minus the ass but yea

73. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

tinyurl.com/dblzyd

74. barak's ex preacher was right white people Says:

a real nigga doesn’t give a fuck about some got damn cellulite you ol europeanized ass niggas gtfoh

75. R.J.Orion Says:

Rows of them on the stomach resembling a massive tapeworm infection?

———–

word… that shit be looking like some spaghetti fossils found under The Vatican, or under ancient Rome somewhere ….

76. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

^ tinyurl.com/dktsbo

*DEAD*

>*co-dead*

77. flipper Says:

I bet the niggas who don’t think she sexy or look good, don’t have broads that look good as buddens girl. They hate on her, prolly cause of her hood persona, or what they know about her. But looks alone, their women don’t even come close.

78. Bill Hu$tle Says:

What bullshit am i reading? dudes on here talkin about cellulite and this and that? yalll sound like middle aged overweight woman who watch oprah. Last time i checked I didnt know anyone in here was smashing Jessica alba

A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:
    April 20th, 2009 at 11:25 am

@billz

#15 and #18 >

^ 3, 9, 12, & 20. Of course, I’d rotate all of ’em like a tires at Meineke. But if I could only choose a few…

80. 911 Says:

She can get SSI for having to lug around that ass/hunchbutt.

^> Out of control. *Dies*

# barak’s ex preacher was right white people Says:
    April 20th, 2009 at 11:30 am

^Revelation.

82. AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:

=========================================
    A real nigga huh?

SMH

stretch marks > cellulite

83. Smear Says:

she needs that regular slipadicktomy….

84. V.I Says:

ITS ALL ABOUT HALF JAMAICAN HALF BRITISH BROADS THAT BE SOFT LIKE BUTTER YET TOUGH LIKE RASTAS.

DON’T WATCH ME, OBSERVE ME.

85. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Oh snap myamee isnt in the box

86. R.J.Orion Says:

Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

April 20th, 2009 at 11:31 am
    ^ tinyurl.com/dktsbo

*DEAD*

>*co-dead*

———-

*class action suicide*

# Bill Hu$tle Says:
    April 20th, 2009 at 11:31 am

^ *dumps money in the collection plate*

88. b-ease Says:

*daps smear*

89. Big Homie Says:

Clipse and Kanye – Kind of a Big Deal

YEEEA

90. digital Scales Says:

Ya stick that ass out

91. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

I gotta remember that I’m on Nah Right and niggas here be dining out in cellulite on fat hoes.

92. V.I Says:

DON’T WATCH ME, OBSERVE ME.

93. b-ease Says:

Word, I think that might have been my personal fav. There were a couple other bangers tho.

94. The Shot Clock aka what is it to pilot Says:

roffle @ hunchbutt

95. Smear Says:

Clipse and Kanye – Kind of a Big Deal

YEEEA

Where BH?

96. barak's ex preacher was right white people Says:

A real nigga huh?

^^^^^
    yes a real nigga

97. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Ya’ll be fucking with the chicks that have stretch marks on their stomach from the pregnancy that was before you.. and every time you go to kiss their belly it smells like vapor rub and coco butter

98. wavy is a cliche Says:

strechmarks on ass/hips is nuffin, the shit is kinda sexy even. kinda like a tiger (c) tony

99. Lily da whitegirl Says:

That bitch is ugly uggghhh!!!!! ttyl

100. digital Scales Says:

joe budden needs to get this chick in a sex tape while she still buzzing lol

101. R.J.Orion Says:

stretch marked DD titties, and slight cellulite dimpleage on a 48 inch ass = greatness

# b-ease Says:
    April 20th, 2009 at 11:34 am

^The way she spreadin’ them cheeks with that face. And then she assumes the position on that couch like she KNOW what’s bout to go down.

103. wavy is a cliche Says:

strechmarks on titties is unacceptable, the shit is damn near gag inducing

104. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

–*Gun shot*

105. AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:

===================================
    Applaud this man!!

# digital Scales Says:
    April 20th, 2009 at 11:35 am

joe budden needs to get this chick in a sex tape while she still buzzing lol

^Yeen line! Shit, that’d have over a millie downloads EARLY.

107. V.I Says:

i fucks wit dat my NIG

108. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

stretch marked DD titties,

–Super no sign, althought i have never ‘effed’ a chick with that feature i must say they dont make attractive cleavage

Beezy

But as a non-etherous counter statement, you’re also the same nigga who enjoys trickin’ so I guess it evens out.

110. Smear Says:

Oh I see:
    launching “Kinda Like a Big Deal” featuring Kanye West, the new single from the upcoming album Till the Casket Drops, tomorrow @ 12noon est
    Shit Yeeeeaahh, Bout fuckin time too….
    KAWS on the artwork is a nice move too

111. Bill Hu$tle Says:

# Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:
    April 20th, 2009 at 11:33 am

And we gotta remember u dining on chicks comin straight from Homeroom

112. CiCi The Intern Says:

# A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:
    April 20th, 2009 at 11:36 am

–*Gun shot*

That’s a shot at Land. You know how he gets down.

113. 911 Says:

Who gives a flyin fuck how she looks ten years from now? I’d smash right now!

>>this is the one thing Michael Jackson did so well throughout his career- manage exposure.

^>What in the sam hell are you on about?

114. barak's ex preacher was right white people Says:

A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

April 20th, 2009 at 11:36 am

–*Gun shot*

^^^^^^^^^
    dumb fuck some skinny bitches got cellulite…..fuck yo gun i got a cannon

115. b-ease Says:

you’re also the same nigga who enjoys trickin’ so I guess it evens out.

“Shootouts are similar to Wild West, broad daylight, face to face…”

116. digital Scales Says:

___

lmao! i was waiting for land to say something to this sort, daps land bilzz acq amp bh b-ease

117. RIGZ Says:

# Bill Hu$tle Says:
    April 20th, 2009 at 11:38 am

# Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:
    April 20th, 2009 at 11:33 am

And we gotta remember u dining on chicks comin straight from Homeroom

Woooowwwwwwww (c) Betha

118. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

it aint trickin’ if you gotttt ittttt

119. V.I Says:

clipse + pharrell = unparalled rawness.

clipse + kanye = Cheese on toast

120. flipper Says:

Check out the baddest hood rat broad in the world. Ass got pepperoni on it too. Got good cellulite and stretch marks.

PLEASE CLICK MY NAME. YOU”LL LOVE IT.

stretch mark club is in the house

Jermaine Dupree… who has probably fucked the most bangin’ and “exotic” broads in the world… even gave props.

So with that being said…

GTFOH

122. b-ease Says:

fuck yo gun i got a cannon

Ayo.

123. R.J.Orion Says:

wavy is a cliche Says:

April 20th, 2009 at 11:35 am
    strechmarks on titties is unacceptable

———

depends on the overall size and girth of the tittyballs …

some titties are so damn big that stretch marks are unavoidable, due to gravity and mass working overtime together … in the case of such bigness, the stretchmarks usually arent even noticed by the predatory male, until morning sunlight …

124. The Shot Clock aka what is it to pilot Says:

*daps smear*

ha……ha

125. AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:

Shootouts are similar to Wild West, broad daylight, face to face…”
    ========================================
    ROFFL!!!

126. RIGZ Says:

I aint inna the size 0 skinny ting

Cant do it.

127. TheCo!!inB Says:

*does P Diddy shoulder dance for no apparent reason*

128. digital Scales Says:

Daps to all my smokers!!!!!!!!!!! cop a half today, smoke a couple to gram blunts, blow smoke in a policy officers face, get a baby head, get some head whilst smoking, smoke in a supermarket…its gonna be a burnt day

129. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

*Daps digi*

Lol @ Wiz’s acapella freestyle with the Turn My Swag On hook

131. Smear Says:

clipse + kanye = Cheese on toast

Cheese on toast>>>
    reupgangrecords.net/blog/2009/04/19/kinda-like-a-big-deal-launching-tomorrow-12noon/#comment-466

Wamp Wamp

132. AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:

depends on the overall size and girth of the tittyballs …
    =====================================
    I used to fuck with a chick that called her nipples tittyballs.

Shit grossed me out. I dumped her with the quickness.

133. b-ease Says:

I can not, and will not, co-sign that broad. You went too far (ll) man, you went too far…

134. digital Scales Says:

# flipper Says:
    April 20th, 2009 at 11:39 am

PLEASE CLICK MY NAME. YOU”LL LOVE IT.

stretch mark club is in the house
    # flipper Says:
    April 20th, 2009 at 11:39 am

PLEASE CLICK MY NAME. YOU”LL LOVE IT.

stretch mark club is in the house
    ___

tahiry ass def gon look something like that in the next 2 3 years, easy

135. RIGZ Says:

# Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:
    April 20th, 2009 at 11:38 am

it aint trickin’ if you gotttt ittttt

Thats some bullshit. No disrespect.

I wouldnt be suprised if a female invented that phrase as a Jedi Mind Trick

(you see that?)

136. V.I Says:

DAMN FLIPPER, WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT??

A SEAL CUB???

137. Smear Says:

Ye best not be singin….and bring that ol’ soulful LR shit back for this.

138. CiCi The Intern Says:

# digital Scales Says:
    April 20th, 2009 at 11:40 am

What the hell?!

139. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

I guess I’m the weird one because I don’t like to follow a bitches stretch marks with my tongue and see where they lead?

Okay, my mistake.

Nasty nahgers.

140. kevfrescura de talco Says:

cellulite cuisine>>>

props to all delicious big gurls!

141. wavy is a cliche Says:

depends on the overall size and girth of the tittyballs …

point taken

142. Smear Says:

I used to fuck with a chick that called her nipples tittyballs
    thats one strange broad Amp…..

143. The Shot Clock aka what is it to pilot Says:

ppl tend to forget that a great deal of Michael’s success as an artist in his adult years is owed to his ability to remain mysterious

144. digital Scales Says:

Get a baby high! lol im high!!!!!!!!!!! my baddddddddddd, nah not taking no babies to get head lol

145. AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:

it aint trickin’ if you gotttt ittttt

Thats some bullshit. No disrespect.

I wouldnt be suprised if a female invented that phrase as a Jedi Mind Trick
    =============================================
    Sounds about right lol.

146. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Beezy, The young centaurs rarely have cellulite. My ex was a centaur and she had a perfect ass. Her butt was surprisingly cold tho

147. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

I like some big casaba melon titties, and i like to push them together and suck both of them simultaneously.

148. V.I Says:

THAT ASS LOOKS LIKE IT HASNT BEEN CLEANED FOR A WHILE.

149. dorian gray Says:

Wtf flipper that bitch needs to be escorted to Anytime Fitness asap.

Tocarra before she lost the weight= goat big girl. As big as I will ever go.

Tocarra now>

150. AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:

I used to fuck with a chick that called her nipples tittyballs
    thats one strange broad Amp…..
    ==========================
    Saw her years later.

Chick was a full blown dyke. She gained mad weight & was wearing so many colors she looked like Rainbow Brite. I said what up & kept it moving (I was with my new thing).

151. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

But that’s just me though.

^Which, ironically, is part of his current down spiral.

153. Smear Says:

Me and my ol’ girl salute you bru

154. V.I Says:

D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

April 20th, 2009 at 11:45 am

I DONE DID THAT IN 9TH GRADE. LICK ONE THEN THE OTHER ONLY BEING 5CM APART, VERY NIIIICE – BORAT VOICE

# D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:
    April 20th, 2009 at 11:45 am

^I don’t even know why that’s funny, but it is. LMAO @ casaba melons.

156. V.I Says:

MJ IS A MIND CONTROLLED COPORATE SLAVE TO THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY. SAME AS MADONNA. ITS ALL IN THE SYMBOLS (PYRAMIDS/ONE EYE SHIT) ETC

157. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

I don’t even know why that’s funny, but it is. LMAO @ casaba melons.
    lol daps

158. 911 Says:

Okay, my mistake.

Nasty nahgers.

^>Nope. I overstand your point. I even agree with you. My angle is I’m smashing, I’m not counting stretch marks whilst administering the poundage.

159. V.I Says:

“administering the poundage.” = INSATIABLE

160. Scrooge McDuck Says:

*Tears*

161. V.I Says:

YES SCROOGE FEEL THE LOVE.

162. Scrooge McDuck Says:

The comments on this site are pure hilarity!!

163. Q Says:

DAT ASS

164. SG... aka word to yo mutha! Says:

“The comments on this site are pure hilarity!!”

WORD!