Video: Jay-Z “Brooklyn (Go Hard)” Rocawear Promo

via Yeezy

58 Responses to “Video: Jay-Z “Brooklyn (Go Hard)” Rocawear Promo”

1. Hoskins Says:

WHERE CASKET AT?

2. Hoskins Says:

to the negros isnt Drakes Fade a little high

^^^ Hes got that Deron Williams without the waves

lol @ Dwill fade into sideburns/fade out into beard

3. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

ROCAWEAR?

Swear to God I saw mad niggas gunit clothing’d up jean shorted up and du-rag’d up in PUERTO RICO it was like 02 NY ……*dead*

4. Big Homie Says:

This vid is dope

5. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

Dope article about the hell that is Dubai:

independent.co.uk/opinion/commentators/johann-hari/the-dark-side-of-dubai-1664368.html

6. Dre Says:

# Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    April 20th, 2009 at 2:46 pm e

ROCAWEAR?

_________________________________

Really? Damn lmaooooooo

7. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Hoskins Says:
    April 20th, 2009 at 2:45 pm

to the negros isnt Drakes Fade a little high

^^^ Hes got that Deron Williams without the waves

lol @ Dwill fade into sideburns/fade out into beard

Have you seen DWill’s waves? That shit ain’t normal.

so we all agree, Kingdom Come > Gnoz’s career?

9. kevfrescura de talco Says:

@fux

Its pacowear in PR hombre’

10. digital Scales Says:

shorty look like Craig Mack and Amanda Diva had a 3 some with Carlos Mencia, and out came Reece Steele a man looking Cheetah

11. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Reece steele > Cam

12. Boosie Says:

I never knew Jean shorts was outta style, but I haven’t rocked them in like 2 or three years, cause niggas was wearing those “capris” or long ass shorts to the ankles. So I stuck to the cargo’s and jeans.

But if rocking jean shorts with a sloppy tee, hi tops and the white socks showing then you looking like a herb.

# D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:
    April 20th, 2009 at 2:40 pm

Still Roffle @ the time woodro called her lionel for thunder cats, my eyes got watery true story….

^Yo, I think I got up from my PC and laughed like shit in another room.

14. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Reece steele doesnt like fishsticks

15. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Really? Damn lmaooooooo

^^^^^^
    Fuck Ya. I got mad clips but I felt gay recording dudes so I didnt record anyone wearing G-Unit Garb, just the wifey bikinid up, kept it all the way hetero … but du-rag under the Fitted was going sooo hard.

16. Suaveebolaayatollahsaudiarabiacocacola Says:

so we all agree, Kingdom Come > Gnoz’s career?

Lol.

“Cat…meet pidgeons….”

17. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

Big L > Jay-Z

18. Boosie Says:

# eskay Says:
    April 20th, 2009 at 2:49 pm

so we all agree, Kingdom Come > Gnoz’s career?
    ____________________________________________________-______

Nastradamus> kingdome come

19. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

HOV!

20. digital Scales Says:

Nas got songs better than the whole kingdom come album stop it

21. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Choppas suit > Cam

22. kevfrescura de talco Says:

@ eskay

Nas catalog > than nahs comment section ethering nas x eskay

so no.

23. barak's ex preacher was right white people Says:

so we all agree, Kingdom Come > Gnoz’s career

^^^^^^^
    uhhhhh no

24. AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:

The Firm > Kingdom Come

Bravehearts > Kingdom Come

25. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Reece steele looks like the butt baby of Lou farigno and Chyna

26. Boosie Says:

jae hood mixtape> kingdom come

27. barak's ex preacher was right white people Says:

oochie wally wally > kingdom come

28. JayRight A.K.A raised in the suburbs Says:

I am the Mike Jordan of recordin/you might want to fall back from recordin.

29. Boosie Says:

stagga lee album> Kingdom come

chorus on Cam’s “Get Em Daddy” > Lost Tapes + IWW

31. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

French montana > Cam

32. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Horse[||] Rapper on Ochie Wally > Memphis Bleek

33. Boosie Says:

stagga lee> eminem and asher roth

34. digital Scales Says:

Sir Mix Allot ”put em on a glass” > black album

35. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

No but seriously tho,

Benzino > Cam

36. barak's ex preacher was right white people Says:

farting on a mic > kingdom come

37. kevfrescura de talco Says:

Kingdom come > SDE

yeah y’kno

De talco.

38. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Seriously, Chris webber rapping > Hov

39. AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:

eskay Says:

April 20th, 2009 at 2:56 pm
    chorus on Cam’s “Get Em Daddy” > Lost Tapes + IWW
    ======================================
    All I can do is laugh @ this shit lol

40. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

Reece looks like she a skrong pair of hind legs…..just imagine her drop kicking someone, ADM

41. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Real talk, “Tell me how my ass taste” > “Oh boy”

42. Boosie Says:

kevfresco> J. cole and mickey facts

43. Dre Says:

Purple Haze > KC

44. Boosie Says:

rock station> roc nation

45. Scrooge McDuck Says:

You Owe Me > Kingdom Come

46. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Sheist bub > Cam

47. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

The “Oh boy” video made me want to gucci my pencil case…

>>rock station> roc nation

^roffle

49. CiCi The Intern Says:

# A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:
    April 20th, 2009 at 2:58 pm

Seriously, Chris webber rapping > Hov

Kenny Smith rapping > Chris Webber rapping > Hov>

50. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

And LV my trapper Keeper.

51. JayRight A.K.A raised in the suburbs Says:

Lil’ Zane’s verse on 112 anywhere > Kingdom Come

52. The Bio-Chemical Slang Lord Says:

# A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:
    April 20th, 2009 at 2:58 pm

Real talk, “Tell me how my ass taste” > “Oh boy”

Whoa whoa whoa

Pause

53. kevfrescura de talco Says:

*dead*@ tribe @ 2:58

54. JayRight A.K.A raised in the suburbs Says:

(II)

55. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

Delonte West interviews > Barack Obama interviews

*straightest fact of all time*

56. digital Scales Says:

reece steele’s face stretch marks > kingdom come

57. Scrooge McDuck Says: