Playboy Tre – Preacher’s Wife

Liquor Store Mascot, coming real soon…

Playboy Tre – Preacher’s Wife

27 Responses to “Playboy Tre – Preacher’s Wife”

1. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

I still need that Phonte 80s CD in my life (none)

2. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

LOL @ “Liquor store mascot”- I thought that was Big Homie?

3. V.I Says:

CLIX THE NAME

7. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

flipper Says:

April 20th, 2009 at 11:56 am
    CLIX THE NAME

8. TheCo!!inB Says:

what would Drake do with a Just Blaze beat. I’m a stan but I just don’t see Drakes flow matching Just’s production style.

9. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

Let go Nuggets.

10. digital Scales Says:

That dude dafari looks like yn with no fro

11. AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:

Lawked up!!

Playboy Tre is on some other shit…in a good way.

12. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

If the Nuggets don’t make it out of the first round this year, Ol’ Georgie boy will be getting the Ax.

13. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Way left field- I listened to Common’s UMC during my run, last night- not nearly as bad as I first thought, in fact, on a track by track basis, pretty dope- still don’t understand the lead single, though….

14. AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:

TheCo!!inB Says:

April 20th, 2009 at 11:57 am
    =====================================
    Cause you’re thinking old Just Blaze, when he used to be good.

Drake will murk one of those “Live Ya Life” clones that Justin’s cooking up nowadays.

15. b-ease Says:

D. Billz Says:

April 20th, 2009 at 11:55 am
    icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    April 20th, 2009 at 11:53 am

I still need that Phonte 80s CD in my life

^Likewise.

Word. “Human” was my shit for a minute.

# D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:
    April 20th, 2009 at 11:57 am

Let go Nuggets.

^The game started off close. 2nd half? Exposure. Like I said, CP3 is good, but he lacks the physical and mental toughness. Billups has lead his previous teams to 4 playoff finals plus a ring. Then he broke the trey ball record on ninjas last night. It’s gonna be a helluva series when they play the Flakers.

17. b-ease Says:

in fact, on a track by track basis, pretty dope

I felt the same way about Finding Forever.

18. b-ease Says:

LF : Rye Rye needs a new promo pic asap. Shorty looks rough.

19. CiCi The Intern Says:

Somebody tell Wade to stop flopping. Thanks.

# D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:
    April 20th, 2009 at 11:58 am

^If they keep this level of play up, I can honestly see a sweep. Sweep probably won’t happen but I doubt the Hornets win more than 2.

21. The Shot Clock aka what is it to pilot Says:

A few stretch marks in the right places can be a turn on

c’mon yall…stretchmarks and cellulite are tolerated, but lets not act like these things are a plus..

22. V.I Says:

NUGGETS DROP A NUG

23. Bill Hu$tle Says:

# CiCi The Intern Says:
    April 20th, 2009 at 12:00 pm

Somebody tell Wade to stop flopping. Thanks.

send that memo to CP3 also

24. kevfrescura de talco Says:

Holla! (I guess…)

*muaz CI dubbs*

I got tastebuds designed for your thick girl. cellulite or not. jus thought you should know.

“Pull out the hardware. Let’s do it right!”(c) black thought

25. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

I would have to disagree with mental toughness, i think he has a lot to learn but his resilience is impeccable. CP will turn it up pretty soon. Billups is a veteran and walks around with loaded uzzi with the air holes in the muffler (c) Jayson. I’ve seen the Nuggets fumble a lot of opportunities so i for one won’t get ahead of myself but i certainly am routing for them, that’s my 2nd team.

26. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

b-ease Says:

April 20th, 2009 at 12:00 pm
    LF : Rye Rye needs a new promo pic asap. Shorty looks rough.

***Word…like I said earlier- looks like Santigold with a Ronald McDonald/Danny Bonaduce wig…maybe that kid “Sam” from the last season of Dif’frent strokes (none), lol…

27. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Playboy Tre - Liquor Store Mascot (Mixtape) Says:

[…] Playboy Tre – Preacher’s Wife | Video: Playboy Tre – Moving Them Keys […]