Lil Wayne x Nicki Minaj – Go Hard + I Get Crazy + In The Morning (NoDJs)

lil_wayne-haters_go_that_way

Haters: go thatta way.

Nicki Minaj feat. Lil Wayne – Go Hard (NoDJ) | Mediafire

Nicki Minaj feat. Lil Wayne – I Get Crazy (NoDJ)

Lil Wayne – In The Morning (NoDJ)

I’ve been saying it since it came out… Go Hard’s the standout track here.

I scroll past blends everyday, but when I actually I want one (a Go Hard mix with Ye+Jay+Wayne mix), why can’t I find it?

Props to Karen Civil & Jabari.

39 Responses to “Lil Wayne x Nicki Minaj – Go Hard + I Get Crazy + In The Morning (NoDJs)”

1. Mag Says:

smack yourself if you celebrate 4/20 and are not in college

# eskay Says:
    April 20th, 2009 at 5:27 pm

*takes out sub-prime mortgage for summer home in BillzLand*

^We’re financing caves and dank cells for unbeatable prices.

3. Scott Tenorman Says:

*daps Nah,pardon my ignance*

dumbest record labels of all time:
    ________________________________

Yall just gone overlook Takedown Records huh?

*daps jersey*

the most dumbest record label is the one that has sign/will sign jimmy valentime.

PROPHECY!

# Mag Says:
    April 20th, 2009 at 5:28 pm

smack yourself if you celebrate 4/20 and are not in college

^Negative. 4/20 happens daily in college. Preferably on Thursday nights since nobody goes to Friday classes.

5. CiCi The Intern Says:

Billz,

Because of the RBG flag in my room, do I get a cabinet position in BillzLand?

6. AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:

i was gonna say that shit, but the nigga ace capone just got a life sentence
    ========================================
    Who?

Y’all be knowing some obscure ass rappers, yo lol.

7. Ghost Writer Says:

jimmy valentine > 87.6% of the rap game

# CiCi The Intern Says:
    April 20th, 2009 at 5:28 pm

Billz,

Because of the RBG flag in my room, do I get a cabinet position in BillzLand?

^Treasurer.

9. herbal kint Says:

Mag Says:
    April 20th, 2009 at 5:28 pm
    smack yourself if you celebrate 4/20 and are not in college high school

* fixed *

and I only cared about in high school cause it was funny as hell to see all the kids who didn’t normally smoke get high as shit and walked around school confused as hell, everyday should be 4/20 for a weed head, WTF you need a reason to smoke other than you just want to get high ?

10. Jersey*made*me Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

April 20th, 2009 at 5:28 pm
    Yall just gone overlook Takedown Records huh?

lol, i was gonna say that shit, but the nigga ace capone just got a life sentence. . . .SMH.

*dead* @ Ace Capone sponsoring anti-drug and violence rallies.

11. kevfrescura de talco Says:

more nicky minaj pic please.

k thx.

12. AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:

=======================================
    This.

Spoken like a real somker.

*Lights up Backwood*

# D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:
    April 20th, 2009 at 5:28 pm

I’m one og the biggest dirt bags of all time..just saying

^I belong to a Members Only (no 80’s apparel) society of dirtbags.

it’s a secret society, all we ask is trust

14. cakez Says:

my classes looking hella empty rite about now… 4/20 its an epidemic smh

15. Scott Tenorman Says:

jimmy valentine > 87.6% of the rap game

roffle, come on man.

myspace.com/jimmyvalentime smh.

16. AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:

* Smoker

Fixed

17. cakez Says:

*side eye* niggas who say they smoke to maintain ?!? da fuck

18. Scott Tenorman Says:

they didnt even get his name right, in a mixtape he probably paid to get onto.smh

somethinglikearapper.wordpress.com/2009/03/14/get-use-to-the-future-vol-6/

# A tribe called quest aka Bitch, im the space invader Says:
    April 20th, 2009 at 5:31 pm

*invest in billzland properties near boulders*

That’s where the money is…

^Due to your Hispanic origin, we have to make sure you sign an additional contract that enforces certain housing policies and regulations. It’s all love though.

20. herbal kint Says:

cakez Says:
    April 20th, 2009 at 5:35 pm
    my classes looking hella empty rite about now… 4/20 its an epidemic smh

… yeah both my classes today had less than 50 % attendance… smh @ these kids not being able to smoke and go to class, I did that everyday of my life since my freshman year of high school until the last couple weeks of last fall semester …

21. Ghost Writer Says:

roffle, come on man.

myspace.com/jimmyvalentime smh.

That boy’s promotion skills is at 100….his grind is incomparable (no homo)

22. AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:

> No small rat like dogs
    > No loud, obnoxious Spanish music after 10
    > No more then 10 people in a 2 bedroom apartment

23. herbal kint Says:

D. Billz Says:
    April 20th, 2009 at 5:37 pm
    # A tribe called quest aka Bitch, im the space invader Says:
    April 20th, 2009 at 5:31 pm

*invest in billzland properties near boulders*

That’s where the money is…

… and no way Land allows any Red Sox fans in there, so you’ll have to hop off that bandwagon tribe if you want in ….

24. kevfrescura de talco Says:

smoke to maintain ?!? da fuck

“I need a philly right before I get loose. poor excuse. money please I get loose off of orange juice.”(c) phife

# AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:
    April 20th, 2009 at 5:39 pm

> No small rat like dogs
    > No loud, obnoxious Spanish music after 10
    > No more then 10 people in a 2 bedroom apartment

^Ditto.

>>smack yourself if you celebrate 4/20 and are not in college

oh brother

27. Jersey*made*me Says:

You are NOT a dirt bag if you haven’t:

A.Fucked your man’s girl

B.Fucked wifey with jumpoff residuals on your pubes

C.Taken your kids to your jumpoffs crib and left them on her couch with some chips, a juice, and Dora on the tv. while you smashed.

These are dirt bag prerequisites,no exceptions.

28. AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:

Now this is some TRUE dirtbag shit.

29. Jersey*made*me Says:

No more then 10 people in a 2 bedroom apartment
    What self respecting hispanic would agree to that?

30. cakez Says:

Man passes out from coughing, causing NH crash

BOW, N.H. – Authorities say a man driving a pickup truck in New Hampshire had a coughing fit and lost consciousness, leading to a fiery crash. WMUR-TV reported the truck crashed on Interstate 93 in Bow, N.H., on Monday morning. Emergency workers said the driver had a coughing fit and lost consciousness. His pickup truck went off the highway, hit a pole and then caught fire.

A state trooper witnessed the crash and stopped to help. The driver suffered bumps, bruises and possibly broken ribs.

Officials said a gun in the truck was discharging because of the heat of the fire.
    ————————————————————————————–

fuck was he smoking?

31. kevfrescura de talco Says:

@ jersey

scenario C falls under scumbag yo. thas awful.

32. herbal kint Says:

eskay Says:
    April 20th, 2009 at 5:43 pm
    >>smack yourself if you celebrate 4/20 and are not in college

oh brother

… you smoke everyday or close to it though right ? so why do you need an excuse to get high other than you enjoy getting high, like I said it was one thing in high school when the entire school would show up high and it would be hilarious to watch the kids who didn’t normally smoke get high as hell, but really how is 4/20 different than any other day for a actual weed head ….

33. Jersey*made*me Says:

kevfrescura de talco Says:

April 20th, 2009 at 5:47 pm
    @ jersey

scenario C falls under scumbag yo. thas awful.

How judgemental of you.I been through some shit.LOL

WOOOOOW. This chick just texted me and I haven’t spoken to her since last year. I deleted her # and all. But she’s throwing a party which means her homegirls should be there so I’m all in.

35. AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:

This chick just texted me and I haven’t spoken to her since last year.
    ======================================
    I’d be weary of that. You ain’t spoke to her in a year & out of the blue she invites you to a party?

Some chicks like to have mad dudes in the spot fawning over them.

She didn’t invite you on some hook up shit, did she?

36. Venom (www.mamasmule.com) Says:

“I shoot like I’m from overseas so call my gun, Gunavic” *dead*

37. Eastern_Digital Says:

dre fuck is you thinkin choosin a lil wayne pic over a nicki pic? no homo to you sir.

*calls pausepolice*

38. seth gueko Says:

stillnas

39. believedat447 Says:

Man all y’all some fuckin rudies we blow heavy everyday in the chi everyday is a fuckin celebration we just do dis shit no special days needed cuz errday is a fuckin party man party party party chitown niggas get wasted all day 16th and drake. Cleveland and locust 47th and cottage grove kilpatrick and huron springfield and potomac and many mo we out here!