Complex & Nah Right Present: Style War Round 4

stylewar_round4l

I have to agree with B.Fred and say that I am baffled by the amount of votes The Fresh Prince is getting. I don’t wanna live in a world where he can out-fresh Slick Rick.

Round 4 brings the following face-offs:

Kanye West vs. Pharrell
Jay-Z vs. The Notorious B.I.G.
Slick Rick vs. The Fresh Prince
Lil Wayne vs. 2Pac

Vote or Cry

31 Responses to “Complex & Nah Right Present: Style War Round 4”

1. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Apparently its national look alike day

*Holds picture next to face to see if resemblance is still there*

Yup!

*Kicks rocks*

2. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Nas stay losing

Lil Wayne = Fresh??

damn I must be on mars and shit

3. digital Scales Says:

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT ALL THIS IS ABOUT

4. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Somebody put on #1 Pharrel feat Kanye video and lets see who outfreshed whom, pause.

5. SumToThe Says:

If you let 50 brainwash you into not liking Ja anymore LISTEN TO THIS!!!

6. !Ven-Tech? Says:

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

April 20th, 2009 at 3:45 pm

*daps self for getting iller with age*

lol, that’s a funny concept, cause you can tell niggas who aint done shit since high school, because when you talk to them, that’s all they talk about

“remember back in high school….”

Funny story, I had this chick tryna holla at me. This dude I went to high school wit from back home was tryna holla at her. She asked him if he knew me and dude was like “he was a lame in highschool”

She just laughed at him yo

yo cold send me that!

woodro morales @ gmail

^ digi its the same track you peeped already.

8. AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:

Cats act like Rule didn’t have shit on smash before 50 murked his career.

The jawn with Rule, Vita & Charli Baltimore is still a fave.

*adds song to my Soundtrack To Scrape To playlist*

@CiCi

Getaway with Christina Milian is the shit too

9. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

April 20th, 2009 at 3:47 pm
    Fux don’t be a prick B, foreal.

^^^^^
    lol why cuz of me going in on PR fashion? all bs aside its Beautiful over there

top 5 dead or alive places to go

10. Big Homie Says:

Ha…already voted

11. digital Scales Says:

same exact track nothing changed? dont lie to me

12. AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:

She asked him if he knew me and dude was like “he was a lame in highschool”

She just laughed at him yo
    ============================
    Cause real niggas never talk down on the next cat. Shit wreaks of insecurity.

13. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

AMP

video.ask.jp/watch.do?v=c5aeba12-52d2-4c1d-98e6-8392bd9e2e4d

14. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

lol why cuz of me going in on PR fashion? all bs aside its Beautiful over there

top 5 dead or alive places to go
    Nah i’m just bored, you was just an innocent body stander….

daps

15. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

that Dj Honda Track had me thinking Cuban Link was the next to blow….sucks for him

16. WTF? Says:

If you hold your mouse over Fabolous name, he got more votes than 2Pac, but they moved Pac along.

Fabolous 57 vs. 2Pac 43.

Way to go Complex and Nah Right!

17. !Ven-Tech? Says:

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

April 20th, 2009 at 3:49 pm
    Nas stay losing

Lil Wayne = Fresh??

damn I must be on mars and shit

I thought this long ago

Niggas in all these easter & neon colors with young pants and giant alien high tops to match? Is that fly?

The Air Yeezy’s fly? For real?

18. CiCi The Intern Says:

# AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:
    April 20th, 2009 at 3:51 pm

Cats act like Rule didn’t have shit on smash before 50 murked his career.

The jawn with Rule, Vita & Charli Baltimore is still a fave.

*adds song to my Soundtrack To Scrape To playlist*

@CiCi

Getaway with Christina Milian is the shit too

Cosign.

19. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Ven then again youre a big buff negro that rocks with Affliction T’s…..no shots

20. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

innocent body stander

^WTF

21. AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:

How the fuck is Pac still in the running?

One of the worst dressers in Hip-Hop ever!

Word to the Karl Kani suits with the license plate decals attatched.

22. !Ven-Tech? Says:

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

April 20th, 2009 at 3:54 pm
    Ven then again youre a big buff negro that rocks with Affliction T’s…..no shots

lol, true, but then I wouldn’t tell you that my style is more fly than the rest…

23. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

April 20th, 2009 at 3:55 pm
    innocent body stander

^WTF

^^^^^^^
    *faints*

same exact track nothing changed? dont lie to me

^ I think I can add a cymbol to it for a crash, but other than that, dont know what else to add to finish.

25. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

I like the brown ones, I like the black ones…

26. AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:

Wow! Look at young Cuban lol.

Dude kilt it.

This is when Hip-Hop wasstill dope, b. Good shit Fux.

hIV coming soon!

(That shit don’t even look right lol)

27. kevfrescura de talco Says:

@CICI

I want to tweet it up but neva get around to it. Which reminds me…..I have questions regarding getting a show out there.

You should hit me at kevfresco@gmail.

I can provide other contact info then. Holla at ya mans.

28. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, im the space invader Says:

Jay is going to end up winning this. He had everyone wearing jerseys, yankee fitteds and button ups.

Smh@ no cam

29. CiCi The Intern Says:

# kevfrescura de talco Says:
    April 20th, 2009 at 3:59 pm

@CICI

You should hit me at kevfresco@gmail.

I can provide other contact info then. Holla at ya mans.

Imma hit you up about that, no doubt.

*daps*

30. so true Says:

^^^I agree…What real emcee would give a shit about a fucking style contest! This shit is LAME! The winner should be embarrassed…it states a lot about their manhood!

31. V.I Says:

2PAC SHOULD WIN, AND ALSO PHARRELL IS 10 X FRESHER THEN MR WEST.

PHARRELL BE THAT NIG!!! 2 PAC BE THAT LEGEND!!!