Video: Kill The Record Labels (Docu. Trailer)

And I leave you with this really interesting trailer. There’s a lot of good quotes in this so just watch it. Too tired to transcribe. Sorry mobile readers, you’ll just have to wait until you get to a PC… see y’all tomorrow morning.

239 Responses to “Video: Kill The Record Labels (Docu. Trailer)”

1. Kill The Record Labels (Trailer) » NerdwithSwag.com | A Holistic Urban Lifestyle, For the 22cnd Century… Says:

[…] [via] […]

2. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Damn, dude ain’t even hit 40 yet….

Prosecutors have agreed to dismiss a criminal case against hook specialist Nate Dogg, who last year was charged with stalking and threatening his ex-wife. Nate Dogg, real name Nathaniel Dwayne Hale, was arrested in July 2008 for allegedly stalking and making criminal threats against his estranged spouse by sending threatening emails and chasing the woman on San Diego’s 405 Freeway. At the scene, Dogg also received a misdemeanor count for driving with a suspended license, the result of a previous DUI conviction. Prior to his first court appearance last July, Nate Dogg suffered a debilitating stroke that left him wheelchair bound. Two months later, the prolific hookman fell victim to a second stroke which required him to use an assisted breathing tube. Since the singer’s ex-wife has not maintained contact with the District Attorney’s office, prosecutors have elected to drop the case.

Because of his medical ailments, a Compton Superior Court judge also recommended yesterday (April 15) that the charges be dropped, but gave prosecutors the option to refiling the case in the future.
    At press time, Nate Dogg is currently convalescing from the strokes at an undisclosed rehabilitation facility.

3. THE-XFACTA Says:

Wakes up, wipes the cold out my eyes (no blogger), find out who’s this paging me and why!

4. THE-XFACTA Says:

Damn Nate Dogg had two strokes at his age? Did the nigga eat porkchops for all his meals or something?

5. CiCi The Intern Says:

I love sleepovers!

Facta, Icon…*daps and hugs*

6. THE-XFACTA Says:

Sup CiCi… Looks like we’re going to be fighting over Anquan Boldin.. (Giants and Eagles that is)… Man I hope we get him and you guys get Braylon Edwards

7. CiCi The Intern Says:

# THE-XFACTA Says:
    April 16th, 2009 at 8:36 am

I DO NOT want Braylon “Dropsies” Edwards. Hell no. Go ahead and take that. I’ll be quite happy with Boldin.

8. yeahme2 Says:

Your both souped….Bouldin to Miami!!! Per his request (why i dont know, but we’ll take it).

9. yeahme2 Says:

edit: Boldin

10. Joey Profit$ Says:

Morning Nahrighteeeers!

Daps all.

I aint been on here in a minute.

11. Joe 88 Says:

Why is it still cold?

12. THE-XFACTA Says:

Joe 88 Says:

April 16th, 2009 at 8:54 am
    Why is it still cold?

Cause you don’t have on your Davey Crockett hat

13. THE-XFACTA Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

April 16th, 2009 at 8:42 am
    # THE-XFACTA Says:
    April 16th, 2009 at 8:36 am

>>>

Nah you can have the French Toast eating nigga.. I don’t want no parts of him.. (nhoc)…. Miami isn’t going to get Boldin.. Who’s is going to throw the ball to him? This is going to be Pennington’s last year as a starter in MIA so it would be dumb for him to go there

I walk the streeeeeets aloooooone

*dapz NAHgerians*

15. Joe 88 Says:

D. Billz Says:
    April 16th, 2009 at 8:59 am
    I walk the streeeeeets aloooooone

PD3 > MDB2

You was right

*Orders Billz western fries*

16. the truth Says:

this ish will only get worse with the new administration taking over all this private business… first GM.. then you’ll have government owned record labels creating more propaganda to get people to follow the govt’s rule..

you are being brainwashed by the obama camp and the shootem up sell crack camp simultaneously… be prepared, before you know it we’ll all be in govt camps.

wake up and pay attention to the hypocrisy around you before it’s too late.. don’t believe the hype.. do for self.

17. Digital Scales Says:

Daps Fam-Lay

18. THE-XFACTA Says:

Nate Dogg can’t call those hoes in different area codes to push him around?

*Makes self reservation in Hell*

19. THE-XFACTA Says:

Joe 88 Says:

April 16th, 2009 at 8:54 am
    Why is it still cold?

Because capri’s dont cover your legs?

# Joe 88 Says:
    April 16th, 2009 at 9:02 am

D. Billz Says:
    April 16th, 2009 at 8:59 am
    I walk the streeeeeets aloooooone

PD3 > MDB2

You was right

*Orders Billz western fries*

^LOL. And both are lava, but I told you that PD3 plays like an album.

*waits for order of western fries*

*Harlem shakes in Sunny’s*

21. CiCi The Intern Says:

Digital, Twan, Billz …*daps*

22. Digital Scales Says:

Dead @ xfactor

*dapz CiCi*

24. Joey Profit$ Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

April 16th, 2009 at 9:04 am
    Nate Dogg can’t call those hoes in different area codes to push him around?

*Makes self reservation in Hell*

^^^^^

LMFAO!!

25. smart germ Says:

you have to lose to gain.

26. Big Homie Says:

Good morning ya’ll. It’s THURSDAY!!!!

Morning crumbs.

Damn, niggas sold 50K CokeWave units? That’s niddles.

show you how to move in a room full of vultures

30. CiCi The Intern Says:

Why are these niggas still sleeping on my floor?!

any one see ghost around or know his addy

32. Digital Scales Says:

NotU345 g mail

33. Digital Scales Says:

woodromorales g mail sombody send me that rick ross album, the link i had is dead, didnt act on it quick enough

34. geico lizard Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

April 16th, 2009 at 8:57 am
    CiCi The Intern Says:

April 16th, 2009 at 8:42 am
    # THE-XFACTA Says:
    April 16th, 2009 at 8:36 am

>>>

My Titans need Boldin or Torry Holt. Braylon drops the ball more than the bum receivers the Titans have right now. If they have to draft a receiver then Percy Harvin is a beast in the first round but he has an ego like TO.

good looks digi, I got this inst I want you to check out, not too sure on how to up it. But using the Pans labyrinth soundtrack I sampled the woman humming. looped it added a drum pattern.

36. Digital Scales Says:

word so try to upload and send me that

37. geico lizard Says:

yeahme2 Says:

April 16th, 2009 at 8:46 am

The Cards dont care where he wants to go. They might be pissed off and send him to a bad team like the broncos did Cutler.

Why are these niggas still sleeping on my floor?!

^ i will.

39. CiCi The Intern Says:

# geico lizard Says:
    April 16th, 2009 at 9:25 am

yeahme2 Says:

April 16th, 2009 at 8:46 am

Anquan isn’t going anywhere, I don’t think. He’s still under contract and plus, they’d be stupid to let him go. Either they’ll find a way to give him what he wants or they’ll let him ride out these next couple of years and let him peace out.

40. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

damn CiCi got multiple dudes she’s trying to boot out at 7am? Shameful.

41. BIG STRONG Says:

GET YOUR HAND OUT OF MY POCKET!!

42. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

The eagles are not getting a big name reciever outside of Braylon. You can thank brian dawkins for that

43. Joe 88 Says:

Even Roy Jones was forced to lean back (lean back)

44. Big Homie Says:

CiCi how come you never invite me over?

45. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

The waiting list for CiCi’s sleepovers is over a year long…and thats with her handling 3 niggas at a time.

46. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:
    April 16th, 2009 at 9:27 am

damn CiCi got multiple dudes she’s trying to boot out at 7am? Shameful.

The security guard looked at me like “Let me find out” LOL!

Two of my dudes from Boston needed a place to crash overnight so I let ’em. I took them to the Rocky statue at like 3 this morning. Good shit.

47. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

CiCi how come you never invite me over?

–Because theres a requirements

*twitters from cicis bed*

*does dame dash dice roll dance*

48. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Big Homie Says:
    April 16th, 2009 at 9:30 am

CiCi how come you never invite me over?

Coincidentally, one of them was Asian lol.

49. Kill The Record Labels « Kounter Kulture Says:

[…] of NahRight and […]

50. Big Homie Says:

Ugh oh…CiCi got a thing for us Asians

51. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

Woodro check your mail.

52. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

I think Imma go to the Warped Tour in Jersey this year…bond with my white bretheren and learn how to Mosh.

53. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

maybe I’ll just go to the All Points West and see the Beastie Boys…thats just as white and there will be less guitars and spiked hair.

54. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

Yo does anyone ever drink and the next day there nerves are jumpy? Like feel an uneasiness and it’s totally not a hang over?

55. Joe 88 Says:

No hate i’m convinced that Rick Ross has a ghost writer, or he’s kissing the same nigga lil wayne kissed about 5 years ago

Aint no way you can go from “we in room 222, with 2 22, mommy say she 22, emmitt smith throwback 22” to magnificent, but hey, i’m not a hater, send that ricky my way (pause)

baltimorejoe8@yahoo.com

56. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

@ Joe

That link i sent you doesn’t work anymore?

57. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

I just sent it again…

58. Bill Hu$tle Says:

* wakes up, smile on my face knowin im graduating in a month*

*skips 8 am class*

*daps all in attendance*

59. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

Have a lot f work to do today, crikey crumpets.

60. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

8 am class

^I thought these were a myth.

61. Digital Scales Says:

none of them links work

curses

62. Bill Hu$tle Says:

# D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:
    April 16th, 2009 at 9:39 am

fam i was just like that last wknd. I mean i wasnt jumpy but my hands were shaking and shit the next day after i got twisted

63. Digital Scales Says:

god doesnt want me to listen to the rick ross album

64. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

*skips 8 am class*
    I have 3 hour classes, so skipping a class is like skipping a week….can’t do it and FML for good measure.

nh

65. sleep AKA I lOVE MY GIRL Says:

That ross f/ robin thicke is a perfect single.

66. Digital Scales Says:

even tho ima get a copy tommorow

67. BIG STRONG Says:

HOV = RAWSE Ghost Writer

68. Joey Profit$ Says:

Yo if that’s the full album – Hook ur boy up
    joeyprofits gmail.

69. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

woodrow, i’m going to up it to zshare, gimme one sec..

70. Digital Scales Says:

sleep your girl got a giraffe neck and a shallow cunt

71. Bill Hu$tle Says:

# Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:
    April 16th, 2009 at 9:44 am

8 am class

^I thought these were a myth.

not in the business school for some reason. Need to know that shit bright and early i guess

72. Digital Scales Says:

woodrow, i’m going to up it to zshare, gimme one sec..
    __

holla pow!

i knew i should of downloaded that shit as soon as you sent it

73. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

@ Digi / Joey Capri

tinyurl.com/crmjy4

74. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

Sent

75. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

–This

76. BIG STRONG Says:

Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

April 16th, 2009 at 9:44 am
    8 am class

^I thought these were a myth

my son has 6:30 football workout then a 8am class

77. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

D-Block your google game is the worst in the league. Your about to get sent back to the downloading minors.

Sending busted links and shit. SMH.

78. Digital Scales Says:

sleep tell em how your girl looks the day before she gets her new weave in, that hair underneath is full of tics fleas and lice from not cleaning right

79. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:
    April 16th, 2009 at 9:44 am

8 am class

^I thought these were a myth.

Nope. They were the story of my life during my sophomore year.

DBlock, that nigga Beezy, Hu$tle, sleep …*daps and hugs*

80. sleep AKA I lOVE MY GIRL Says:

Ross brag game is on hov level shit is sounding like hov john hancock is all over those lyrics.

81. Digital Scales Says:

good looks beezy

82. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

I find all other albums except new releases that way….i dunno why i never try google first…i’n my mind there this magical website that everyone knows about except me….smh

83. Bill Hu$tle Says:

87. BIG STRONG Says:

sleep AKA I lOVE MY GIRL Says:

April 16th, 2009 at 9:49 am
    Told ya so

88. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

ANY SONG ON THE ROSS ALBUM WITH AN R AND B ARTIST IS PURE TRASH

^that shit with Robin is crack rock.

me and youuuuu hooo hooooooo

89. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

^that shit with Robin is crack rock.
    It really is.

90. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

apwfestival.com/lineup/

^This

91. Bill Hu$tle Says:

daps CiCi

*gives her the marlon (wayans bros) hug*

92. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

that nigga Beezy

^me like.

–This man handles your money ya’ll

93. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

i gotta watch myself on the train listening to that Bawseman & Robin collabo…aka rap’s dynamic duo

that youuuuu hoooo hooo is so infectious…i gotta refrain from singing and looking like a super fag

94. Joe 88 Says:

D-Block, hook me up my dude (n/h) BAWSE

95. BIG STRONG Says:

A lot of good men died today……..All for nothing

96. Digital Scales Says:

anybody in here fuck with Royal Flush? (Iced out medallions, ghetto millionaire)

97. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:
    April 16th, 2009 at 9:52 am

ANY SONG ON THE ROSS ALBUM WITH AN R AND B ARTIST IS PURE TRASH

^that shit with Robin is crack rock.

me and youuuuu hooo hooooooo

That might grow on me but that Dream record is some garbage

98. Joey Profit$ Says:

Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

April 16th, 2009 at 9:48 am
    @ Digi / Joey Capri

tinyurl.com/crmjy4

Good lookin out

99. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

I have to be the only idiot in the world that can’t tinyurl…..like all it is, is copy and paste and my shits never work….

100. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

D-Block, hook me up my dude (n/h) BAWSE
    I already sent it to you brother.

emmitt smith throwback 22”

^ LOL. But in Rawse’s defense, people were sayin’ that the first album was solid. Now, I’ve never heard the 1st album so I can’t say. Plus when I became a believer in his skills when I first heard “Maybach Muzik” (the original). He murked it.

102. Joey Profit$ Says:

Digital Scales Says:

April 16th, 2009 at 9:57 am

Hell yeah i was askin about him last week – U doin a show wit him aren’t u?

103. Bill Hu$tle Says:

# D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:
    April 16th, 2009 at 9:53 am

^that shit with Robin is crack rock.
    It really is.

I really dont hear it. the beat with the hi hat just sounds like every other song. And this nigga in the back sayin “A” like a dream track. LOL and the me and youuuuu hooo hooooooo (c) that nigga beezy. Its a track my chick would enjoy

104. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

D-Block, hook me up my dude (n/h) BAWSE

^nahright.com/2009/04/16/video-kill-the-record-labels-docu-trailer/comment-page-2/#comment-1895438

105. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

Never mind it works…

*slaps forehead*

it’s early..

106. BIG STRONG Says:

*does lab test*
    *awaits results*
    *opens envelope*
    reveals that Jay Z’s DNA is in Deeper then Rap
    Hov u are the Father ( Maury’s voice)

107. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

for Hov to have to write Ross’ album the money would have to be SERIOUSLY right.

Hov won’t benefit in any way from Ross’ album succeeding…its not like he’s still DJ CEO.

so why do it…unless Rawse promised him all royalties and a turn with Brooke.

108. Joe 88 Says:

All the links are dead, rats!

109. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

@Bill

I agree with your assessment of the Bawseman & Robin track…

I just like it cause its catchy.

110. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Usual suspects > Valley of death > Maybach 2 > lay back > mafia music > cigar music > rich off cocaine > yacht club > rest of the fillers

111. Digital Scales Says:

Hell yeah i was askin about him last week – U doin a show wit him aren’t u?
    ____________

i been bumpin that first album since last week hard, its taking me back, hes from my hood, rocking a show with him is gone be real to me

112. Bill Hu$tle Says:

Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:
    April 16th, 2009 at 10:03 am

so why do it…unless Rawse promised him all royalties and a turn with Brooke.

i think he will just take the money

113. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

a turn with Brooke.
    I’d nibble on those grape fruits

114. CiCi The Intern Says:

Ron Browz as a rapper = so weird, even if he started as one.

115. Tweezy Says:

I enjoy Phonte’s tweets.

116. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

All the links are dead, rats!
    The Zshare i sent you is not dead, i just upped it myself…

nh

117. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

Joey c’mon dude:

tinyurl.com/crmjy4

118. Digital Scales Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=fEIkAmtnIi8

Royal Flush feat. Noreaga – What A Shame

damn youtube got his whole shit

119. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

so why do it…unless Rawse promised him all royalties and a turn with Brooke.

–Rawse is hovs baby. He put him on.

Also. Goat line in DTR is

Keep it trilla a nigga never had a gun and badge (c) “Officer” Rick Ross

120. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

Yacht Club is a good song…I think I have to incorporate that into my Nah Persona.

Beezy aka The Charter Member of Nah Right’s Yacht Club

121. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Applaud the Rich lady (curbs sayin bitch) who just came in the office with the hermes birkin ostrich bag. Fuck!

122. Joe 88 Says:

The key you provided for file download was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on Mediafire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or Mediafire.

^r.i.p link

I heard of royal flush, got a track on a old slay cd somewhere around here

123. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:
    April 16th, 2009 at 10:08 am

Beezy aka The Charter Member of Nah Right’s Yacht Club

CiCi aka The Queen of the Seas

124. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Brooke looks EXACTLY what a rick ross love interest would look like.

125. Joey Profit$ Says:

I was bumping that a few weeks ago. Too bad I live in Florida.

126. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

Joe here B

tiny.cc/Jfhu1

zshare

127. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

^r.i.p link

>Damn my bad…that shit went down super quick. This is working at the moment:

tinyurl.com/dfgpa6

128. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Beezy aka The Charter Member of Nah Right’s Yacht Club

CiCi aka The Queen of the Seas

–Henny aka Chicken of the sea

129. Da PartyStarter Says:

“I want my Daddy’s records!!”

130. Bill Hu$tle Says:

Besides the fillers, the other wack shit on RAWSE album is this niggas calling card before the tracks. Pussies don’t get pussy, or run with me or run away from me. He coulda done a lot better

131. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

Beezy aka Its a Secret Society All We Ask is Trust

132. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

rofl @ all these bad links.. Guys you can have mine, i uploaded it myself

It has the itunes bonus and the remix. Well organized

zshare.net/download/58669961d558a0b4/

133. Joe 88 Says:

Thanks for the rick ross link, now I can upload it, burn it to a cd, then break up weed on it

thanx again guys

lol

134. Jamz Says:

Da PartyStarter Says:

April 16th, 2009 at 10:13 am
    “I want my Daddy’s records!!”

^^No problem Bubba…LOL

135. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Henny aka The meek THAT inherits the earrfff

136. Big_seth aka Bruce Bamma Says:

*gets green, yet stays yellow*

get it?

–waffle (c) dblock

139. Jamz Says:

Joe 88 Says:

April 16th, 2009 at 10:14 am

thanx again guys

lol

^^C’mon Joe, u know u watch that Rick Ross & John Legend video every night on Youtube before u go beddy bye every night…LOL

zshare.net/download/58732660af20d87b/#

digi that track, remember I’m a beginer. Joe88 let me know what you think also. This has to be downloaded my apologies.

141. Big_seth aka Bruce Bamma Says:

# Joe 88 Says:

lol

142. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

zshare.net/video/5873284158a1d865/

Bad bitch

143. Digital Scales Says:

whats your email cold?

grippedup @ gmail

145. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

*watches maury*

*Show is interrupted by announcement of Gov. Patterson aka Commander Worf proposing a bill for same sex marriage*

*Is happy that beezy has the right to wed*

*Looks off in the distance and hopes maybe one day Baltimore and philly can finally come out and take the same actions*

146. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

Cold thats you rapping?

147. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

Iight time to work…

peace.

148. CiCi The Intern Says:

# A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:
    April 16th, 2009 at 10:22 am

*watches maury*

*Is happy that beezy has the right to wed*

Ain’t one of Gov. Patterson’s daughters Les?

Philly is hella rainbow. The rest of PA…not so much.

Cold thats you rapping?

^ no rapping just me toying with the sp1200 s2000 sampler, I am an mc at heart tho.

150. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

Ain’t one of Gov. Patterson’s daughters Les?

^He used to have a gay uncle…not sure about his daughter though.

151. Iceberg slim Says:

Rick Ross – Gunplay stays on repeat

152. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Quick question to anyone in NY seeing this. Is the lady to the Gov’s left the senate replacement for Hilary?

I remember that face/doughy physique and hating her for some reason which I’ve forgotten. I know the new senator has the full backing of the NRA and has pretty strong republican views which is disgusting in my eyes

153. Iceberg slim Says:

A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

April 16th, 2009 at 10:08 am

Acting like The Carter adminastration is not on the execu. producer….see the credits for jadas last kiss album

154. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

^Kiss is on Roc, Ross isn’t.

155. Iceberg slim Says:

# Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:
    April 16th, 2009 at 9:52 am

ANY SONG ON THE ROSS ALBUM WITH AN R AND B ARTIST IS PURE TRASH

Smh @ people still not listening to pac, make music for the ladies, dudes will buy whatever on that note my girl turns up Bossy Lady” (ft. Ne-Yo)

156. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

…But rawse is on def jam.. which signed during the Carter administration. How the hell would rawse ever get a Hov/kanye feature without the help of hova

That fat fuck is Hova witness

157. Iceberg slim Says:

Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

April 16th, 2009 at 10:29 am

^Kiss is on Roc, Ross isn’t.

Rhianna isnt on the rock either or neyo on there last album check the credits

158. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

April 16th, 2009 at 10:08 am

–No shots iceberg but get the quote right or else it’ll look like i said that.

159. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

Rhianna isnt on the rock either or neyo

^Rihanna released when Jay was CEO of Def Jam…I don’t know anything about Ne-Yo to speak on that.

I’m not disagreeing that Jay is an EP on the album…I just don’t think he ghost-wrote Rosses verse like others were posturing.

160. Da PartyStarter Says:

Philly is hella rainbow. The rest of PA…not so much.

Werd to the Gayborhood and the University City Lesbian Goon Squad

161. Big_seth Says:

# Iceberg slim Says:
    ANY SONG ON THE ROSS ALBUM WITH AN R AND B ARTIST IS PURE TRASH

correction. Dudes won’t buy anything anymore. they Download

162. Prince Says:

wats poppin nah
    *daps all*

163. Digital Scales Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=X5KOFwqEXRE

Royal Flush – Movin On Your Weak Productions

164. CiCi The Intern Says:

Still though, you have to say that what leaked of DTR is not a representation of the album.

165. Iceberg slim Says:

Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

April 16th, 2009 at 10:34 am
    Rhianna isnt on the rock either or neyo

^^^^^

Of course jay didnt write any of ross music, but thats a great thing if people did to ross’s credit……….

166. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

–This. Also, I for one deserve ANOTHER apology for seeing it how it is and being right when it came to the rawse album, Heres looking at you boosie and dblock.

167. Johnathan Osterman Says:

That fat fuck is Hova witness

LOL

168. Iceberg slim Says:

A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

April 16th, 2009 at 10:39 am

Im lost are anyone of you tryin to imply that this album is not a banger

169. Johnathan Osterman Says:

Ross’ album is nice…

170. Johnathan Osterman Says:

Better than Jada’s album…

171. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

Im lost are anyone of you tryin to imply that this album is not a banger

^I’m not. There are a couple tracks I could do without, but overall its his best work yet and much better than The Last Kiss.

172. Iceberg slim Says:

Johnathan Osterman Says:

April 16th, 2009 at 10:41 am
    Ross’ album is nice…

Johnathan Osterman Says:

April 16th, 2009 at 10:42 am
    Better than Jada’s album…

And its not even close

173. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

after that killa interview, i am officially inspired to step my game up.

174. Iceberg slim Says:

Rick Ross – In Cold Blood …..great fiction work, reminds me of most of the stories on life after death a great great 5 mic cd with some of the best fictional work of all time

175. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Im lost are anyone of you tryin to imply that this album is not a banger

–Cant speak for cici but i for one enjoyed 8 tracks (And im being generous), which includes the itunes bonus and the mafia remix which werent on the album

176. Iceberg slim Says:

A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

April 16th, 2009 at 10:44 am
    Im lost are anyone of you tryin to imply that this album is not a banger

I can respect that but i think i can play the whole album with out skipping a track now the dream track is kinda light, but other than that i think its the best album by far that came out this year

177. CiCi The Intern Says:

The album is dope, yes but you have to look at how people were hyping this album before it came out. People were saying “If the album is like what leaked, this shit is going to be [enter positive word here].”

So when you listened the album and the rest of the joints on there are chick records minus 2/3 joints, you have to look at the album differently. Those records are the weakest and at the end of the day, we got a multifaceted album that we may or may not have wanted.

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    April 16th, 2009 at 10:43 am

after that killa interview, i am officially inspired to step my game up.

^Nigga you say that about everything. You ol’ get extra fries in the bottom of your bag and think it’s a blessin’, ass nigga. Lol

179. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

tell me you don’t get excited when you think it’s all over, but you take the box out and there’s like 7 more fries down there!!!

FOH!!

180. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

than that i think its the best album by far that came out this year

–Not true. So far gone still holds that title

181. Da PartyStarter Says:

Rofflelatics

182. Iceberg slim Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

April 16th, 2009 at 10:46 am

I think im one of the few dudes that will admit i dont mine riding to “chick music” i mean damn u dudes are angry all the time?? What happent o riding coastin music or music touchin different areas of ur life, i mean we do spend time with chicks, some of us try to hard (pause) to be tough all the time

osterman whats you email bethren.

184. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

–Not true. So far gone still holds that title

^self ether

185. Da PartyStarter Says:

FOH!!
    ^^^^^

*does the Peter Griffin “heh-heh-heh-heh-heh” chuckle*

186. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

FOH!!

–Are you implying that you eat your fries first… Thats inhumane

*Daps billz pap iceberg cici beezy johnattan and all those who i have not mentioned but will ignore this part because i didnt call them by name, my apologies i didnt want to scroll up*

187. Iceberg slim Says:

and cici u just to hard, chill out….smh @ a ninja coming home to his woman playin gangsta music all the time

188. Bill Hu$tle Says:

# Iceberg slim Says:
    April 16th, 2009 at 10:31 am

# Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:
    April 16th, 2009 at 9:52 am

ANY SONG ON THE ROSS ALBUM WITH AN R AND B ARTIST IS PURE TRASH

Im not knockin rap and r&b callabo’s, im just sayin the songs with ne-yo, robin, and dream are wack to me.

189. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

–Not true. So far gone still holds that title

^self ether

–Psh that shit was hot, sue me

190. Iceberg slim Says:

no shots ci ci,

191. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Iceberg slim Says:
    April 16th, 2009 at 10:50 am

CiCi The Intern Says:

April 16th, 2009 at 10:46 am

There’s nothing wrong with chick record when they’re good. The ones on DTR were ehhh.

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    April 16th, 2009 at 10:48 am

FOH!!

^You know what? I can’t even lie my nigga. I be in the Five Guys store lookin’ up and pointin’ to the sky like I just scored a touchdown.

193. Iceberg slim Says:

A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

April 16th, 2009 at 10:52 am
    –Not true. So far gone still holds that title

^self ether

–Psh that shit was hot, sue me

what could you do to me? it’s not new to me
    sue me; f*** you – what’s a couple dollars to me?
    but you eill respect me, simple as that
    or i got no problem goin back
    i’m representin for the seat where Rosa Parks sat
    where Malcolm X was shot, where Martin Luther was popped
    so off we go, let the trumpets blow
    and hold on, because the driver of the mission is a pro

194. Johnathan Osterman Says:

# cOLD Says:
    April 16th, 2009 at 10:50 am

osterman whats you email bethren.

Riggaman7 @ hotmail.co.uk

195. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Iceberg slim Says:
    April 16th, 2009 at 10:53 am

no shots ci ci,

LOL. You good. *daps*

196. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

this new yankee stadium look likes the fuckin roman colliseum. . . . and SMH @ tickets behind the fuckin batters box being $2,625!!!!!

197. Big_seth Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    April 16th, 2009 at 10:47 am

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    April 16th, 2009 at 10:43 am

after that killa interview, i am officially inspired to step my game up.

LOL.

198. Da PartyStarter Says:

Whilst you folks discuss the finer qualities of Officer Ricky’s latest opus, I’m trippin’ of a vintage Brucie B “Live at The Rooftop” mixtape form 1988, an ’80’s boombox mixtape from Ty Boogie, and that DJ Red Alert Live radio jawn. Talk amongst yourselves.

*Does the wop, the Biz Markie, the Fila and the Pee Wee*

Call me Old School ’cause you catz ain’t coming(nh) near me.

DPS AKA Gramps

199. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

this new yankee stadium look likes the fuckin roman colliseum

^I’ve been to both the new stadiums here in NY.

Citi Field is dope but New Yankee Stadium is mecca of opulence and sports. There is a fucking steak house in the damn stadium.

200. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Fact: The new yankee stadium looks nothing like the stadium from the 50s (the one that was promised) Its just a bigger stadium with more banner space. It literally looks like a stadium from tokyo.

201. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

^I’ve been to both the new stadiums here in NY.

lol, i’m watchin this jawn on ESPN on the season ticket prices. . .. these niggas have lost their effin minds!

beeze, which new field is better?

riggaman, sent you a beat. holla back.

203. Digital Scales Says:

Cold if you ask me hommie i say don’t stop working on that beat, you got something going there

*still hasnt listened to jada jim, or ricky ross album.

205. Digital Scales Says:

iv been just letting it rock cause i like shit like this, but the audio sounds fucked up, but the idea of the beat is sick, yo wheres this sample from? i done heard it like 100 times

206. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

^Thats false. Alot of the facade of the stadium is designed to be reminiscent of the old stadium.

And the lines of the actual field (wall distances, etc) are IDENTICAL.

207. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

beeze, which new field is better?

^Yankee Stadium for sure. Citi is dope too though. Both are phenominal.

208. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

No homo, but i’ve been all bamma’d out. I need that new Eminem, royce, Hov, Kanye, Slaughterhouse, Asher, Blu Lupe, Cudi, Jay elec, Drake

SOMETHING

^appreciates my nig. Me and fux was talking about what that sample might sound like flipped on some hip hop shit. So I went to work on it.

210. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

And the lines of the actual field (wall distances, etc) are IDENTICAL.

–Idk, i guess the little details count. The seats and the nose bleeds were supposed to pop out sorta. With that said MSG needs to be renovated QUICK.

yo wheres this sample from? i done heard it like 100 times

^pans labyrinth, converted to mp3 from youtube, opened it in mixcraft did a mini time compression to keep the pitch.

212. CiCi The Intern Says:

John Madden retired.

Finally.

profootballtalk.com/2009/04/16/john-madden-retires/

213. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

goodbye celtics championship dreams.

i don’t think yall had a chance anyways.

lebron mo williams is playing like a man.

214. Bill Hu$tle Says:

Im tryin to see what that Dallas Cowboy stadium is lookin like. And its hosting all-star wknd next yr. Hoes galore!!!

215. SumToThe Says:

cOLD Says:

April 16th, 2009 at 11:00 am
    *still hasnt listened to jada jim, or ricky ross album.

… If you want to listen to the Jim I’ll try to frisbee my disc from my patio to your crib.

216. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

what the fuck is wrong with this nigga nore?

@angelayee is the next trend gonna be men getting finger popped LOL y not these so called str8 men due everything else girls due get finger

217. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

it’s gonna be wild in dallas for that jawn. . . i’m tryna go.

218. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

John Madden retired.

Finally.

profootballtalk.com/2009/04/16/john-madden-retires/

–Oh no, what is frank caliendo gonna do now

219. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

With that said MSG needs to be renovated QUICK.

^Word. I was hype when they were going to be moving it across the street so they could build a new Penn Station…but now I think its just staying where it was.

220. CiCi The Intern Says:

For those who don’t get Skins-Cowboys:

Don’t mess with Texas … or at least one Dallas Cowboys fan in northwest Washington.

A man grabbed a Dallas Cowboys flag from a car that was stopped at a traffic light on L Street near Connecticut Avenue, threw it on the ground and was promptly punched in the face once the driver got out of his car.

One witness told the Washington Post she saw a “big, tall man walk up to this guy and hit him across the head.” Then other witnesses said he walked back toward his car, picked up what presumably was the flag, and drove off.

As for the Cowboys hater? Well, he was down for the count.

“He was out cold for a good five minutes or so,” one witness told the Post.

*wears her Eagles jersey*
    *succumbs*

221. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

I’d equate not listening to Jennys album to having your eyes closed when the germans opened the lost arc (Indiana Jones reference)

222. Bill Hu$tle Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    April 16th, 2009 at 11:07 am

it’s gonna be wild in dallas for that jawn. . . i’m tryna go.

Yea i hope my nigga i hooped with in college is still in the league cuz im ridin with that nigga!

223. Digital Scales Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=5vPnMbLr5nc

oh shit!

224. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

*succumbs*

^*likes when CiCi suc cum*

225. SumToThe Says:

A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

April 16th, 2009 at 11:09 am

co-sign… Too late for me tho…

226. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:
    April 16th, 2009 at 11:13 am

*succumbs*

^*likes when CiCi suc cum*

Bold ass nigga lol

227. seth gueko Says:

REMEMBER THAT RA THE RUGGED MAN SONG !!! HAHAA
    every record labels suck dick
    LEGENDARY VISIONARY
    TRULY RAW

228. Hoskins Says:

^^^ Who dis?

229. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

*Daps to the squad*

230. Bill Hu$tle Says:

# Hoskins Says:
    April 16th, 2009 at 11:21 am

^^^ Who dis?

pops mensah bonsu. got on with the raptors this season

231. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

^wait, so your saying that people should listen to Jim Jones album?

232. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

@Bill

what college you play for homie?

233. seth gueko Says:

kill the record labels aka legalize mary jane aka internet is god
    hiphop forever
    youtube.com/watch?v=dceez1ZiCik Crustified Dibbs
    goats

234. Bill Hu$tle Says:

# Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:
    April 16th, 2009 at 11:24 am

@Bill

what college you play for homie?

I PLAYED for George washington univ. in DC

235. Hoskins Says:

pops mensah bonsu

^^^ Yeah big up pops, Hes got a big following in the UK, hoping he can perform well for Great Britain in the Euros. He should still be at the raptors because hes performing well.

236. SumToThe Says:

^wait, so your saying that people should listen to Jim Jones album?

.. If you looked at the lost arc when it was opened you would die. The analogy is say that if you didn’t listen to the Jimmy album you saved your life…

237. Bill Hu$tle Says:

# Hoskins Says:
    April 16th, 2009 at 11:31 am

pops mensah bonsu

yea he brings mad energy off the bench for them

238. Combat Jack Says:

dope trailer. i believe it.

239. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: Kill The Labels (Full DVD) Says: