Teairra Mari feat. Kanye West – Diamonds

teairrakanye1

From her upcoming album, At That Point.

Teairra Mari feat. Kanye West – Diamonds

Shouts to LowKey for the NMC premiere earlier.

Related: Teairra Mari ft. Rick Ross & Flo Rida – Cause A Scene (Remix) | Teairra Mari Interview

60 Responses to “Teairra Mari feat. Kanye West – Diamonds”

1. Plug Says:

tts are useless
    ——
    AYO!!!!

2. Jamz Says:

Ruh-roh…Eskay is speed bloggin again…LOL

3. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

yea, she’ll really drop an album.

*rides elephant to the moon*

4. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

She’s a cute little girl

Waits for CiCi jokes about Terror Marie.

6. AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:

I wouldn’t kick a girl outta my bed for having a set of Big’uns but it’s not all that important. Breasts are too far away from the “sensitve areas”. It’s all about the hips/bootay for ya boy Geez.

7. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

treat my watch like Jesus Christ and stone the face

8. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

I used to have a thing for this girl. After i saw that crazy ass interview she gave i was immediately turned off. She seems like a regular hoodrat that has a thing for the ignant thugs (wayne) (c) Mya

9. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

I’ll titty fuck a bitch and make her cum that way. Im that nice.

ask about me

10. Jamz Says:

Teiarra seems like she’s trying to be a Rhianna clone…

11. Plug Says:

Its this chick I work wit who is really realy realy thin… but has the biggest set of balloons this side of the equator. I been in love wit her since the day she started 2 years ago. I spit game and we tried to get something started to no avail. she came thru the crib once or twice and I spent the night at her crib but thats it. she had got pregnant by her now fiance and her big’uns doubled in size. thin after she had the seed, she got just as skinny as she was before she had the seed, but her balloons remained the same size as they were when she was eating for 2. I be wanting to say something but I just keep my mouth closed. I love this young lady. Im sure she knows it because she felt bad when she told me she was preg when it happened

*sighs*

*thinks about my wifey*

*slowly begins to daydream about secret crush’s fun bags*

12. Big_seth aka Bruce Bamma Says:

# AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:
    April 16th, 2009 at 3:39 pm

yep. four shure.

But don’t get me wrong. I’ll look at some titties if they happen to make an appearance as well. They are cool, just not a necessity.

13. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

Dre change the artwork back…that NMC graphic sucks dick.

14. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

no shots if you made it

15. Mag Says:

Michelle Rodriguez could get wife’d up after Fast and Furious

16. bk2lv Says:

^^^church

17. Jersey*made*me Says:

Breasts are too far away from the “sensitve areas”.

FTR breasts are a sensitive area.If you suck em right you can bring down Niagara Falls.

18. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Michelle cant act for shit tho

19. Big_seth aka Bruce Bamma Says:

# Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:
    April 16th, 2009 at 3:50 pm

no shots if you made it

LOL.

Yes Shots. NMC need to pay the Incredible Yellow Hulk to design these kinds of things.

My art game is viscous. LOL

20. Big_seth aka Bruce Bamma Says:

# Jersey*made*me Says:
    April 16th, 2009 at 3:51 pm

Breasts are too far away from the “sensitve areas”.

The point being they don’t have to be big to enjoy that part. As long as it gets wet & strong down stream I could care less about the mountain top.

21. AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:

============================
    Not in my experience, but I don’t tend to hang out up top too long. A couple of kisses & tugs just to let her know I know they’re there, but I be ready to get to the buisness lol.

22. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

Seth you can’t sit back and wait for them to come to you…you gotta be making them shits up and posting them here in the comments…create the demand!

oh wow another pussy convo on nah

24. Mag Says:

# Mag Says:
    April 16th, 2009 at 3:50 pm

Michelle Rodriguez could get wife’d up after Fast and Furious
    # bk2lv Says:
    April 16th, 2009 at 3:51 pm

^^^church

Her anthem is Ride or Die bitch by The Lox

25. TheCo!!inB Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=jLyKs_3lgDs&client=mv-google&gl=US&hl=en
    ^ ^ ^
    Bizzy Bone is officially….i don’t even really….this nigga gay man.

26. Jersey*made*me Says:

Fair enough.I,on the other hand am a fool for big breasts.I let it be known.Cleavage is my kryptonite.

27. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

Her anthem is Ride or Die bitch by The Lox

^she like to smoke dro, drink liquor, and fuck ’til she cums

28. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

and she blackout when she in the mall
    got the brand new spring Prada shit in the fall

29. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

I could care less about the size of the breast. Its all about the nipple. If her nipples are like good firm pencil erasers, i’m good to go

30. Big_seth aka Bruce Bamma Says:

# Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:
    April 16th, 2009 at 3:57 pm

LOL.

Thanks for the advice. The only thing is how am I supposed to know Ye & this chick were gonna drop a record today?

*gives Beezy 10% of NMC earnings*

31. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

>I mean obviously you wouldn’t…you just gotta reacte.

I can’t write your business plan for you Seth…take some initiative.

32. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

>I mean obviously you wouldn’t…you just gotta reacte.

I can’t write your business plan for you Seth…take some initiative.

33. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

my biddad

34. geico lizard Says:

Mag Says:

April 16th, 2009 at 3:57 pm
    # Mag Says:
    April 16th, 2009 at 3:50 pm

Michelle Rodriguez could get wife’d up after Fast and Furious
    # bk2lv Says:
    April 16th, 2009 at 3:51 pm

^^^church

Her anthem is Ride or Die bitch by The Lox

Her anthem is “I kissed a girl” by Katy Perry because M.R. is a lezbo.
    Her acting is almost as bad as beyonces.

Finally, the last of my mass book order arrived. Barnes and Borders are gonna get Blockbustered. Watch.

36. Big_seth aka Bruce Bamma Says:

lol.

I think this is why I don’t have many of my own clients yet & I’m working for the man (a woman) instead of myself.

*drafts business plan*

37. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

Barnes and Borders are gonna get Blockbustered.

^Borders already filed for bankruptcy once I believe…or is damn neigh on the verge.

Amazon FTW

38. OJ PIMPIN Says:

what the fuck is wrong with Nah today? Everytime I open the fucking page it goes back to that Q-Tip post..

39. Legend Says:

yo daps to everyone in here and from earlier

im bout to go puff on that good shit. hopefully i can find that HoneyAle yall were talking about real quick. and let this shorty buy me lunch FTW

40. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

*daps Legend*

41. Legend Says:

PS. Teairra Mari can catch it with the quickness

42. AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:

===============================
    Very mackish.

43. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Ride or Die (feat. Snyp Life & Bully) – Styles >

44. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

*daps legends ghost*

45. streetz Says:

Rick Ross DTR > the whole beef.

Real Talk

Yo, I swear that screenshot of Bully on WSHH looks just like one of my homies who used live round the way.

it’s Bully bitch!

# AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:
    April 16th, 2009 at 4:11 pm

===============================
    Very mackish.

^Speakin’ of which, I might cop “The Mack” from the flea market this weekend. I’m tryin’ to get my Tariq Nasheed on this Summer.

I got A/C this year laaaaadies!

HOLLAHOLLAHOLLAHOLLAHOLLAHOLLAHOLLA (c) old nigga from Chappelle skit

48. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

still went to Africa
    still wore the big chain

49. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

yea, she’ll really drop an album.

*rides elephant to the moon*

–How did i miss this lol

50. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Thats whats poppin in the streets now… A/C in the whip.

51. Bryan Says:

fishsticks

52. OJ PIMPIN Says:

Lyricst Lounge>>>>>>>>>>

53. jfoxgotraps Says:

muthafuckin GAY FISH

54. k1ng Says:

you like fishstick?

55. k1ng Says:

breaded fishstick + genius = gay fish

56. Babydoll Says:

HOLLAHOLLAHOLLAHOLLAHOLLAHOLLAHOLLA (c) old nigga from Chappelle skit

^LMAO…I walk around saying that shit all the time. That old man was hil-fucking-larious!

57. OJ PIMPIN Says:

Why does Joe Budden keep puttins his womens ass all over the internet.. He really has no respect for that chick what-so-ever

# Babydoll Says:
    April 16th, 2009 at 4:39 pm

HOLLAHOLLAHOLLAHOLLAHOLLAHOLLAHOLLA (c) old nigga from Chappelle skit

^I was on the damn floor. Dave be findin’ some weird ass people. But being that he’s from DC, that aint hard to do.

# OJ PIMPIN Says:
    April 16th, 2009 at 4:43 pm

^Son she’s a grown ass woman. I’m sure if she wasn’t comfortable with it then it wouldn’t go down. I mean, she got the cover of KING w/o puttin’ in NO WORK at all. No movies, no music, no background video hoeing. This was obviously planned. His JoeBuddenTV hits skyrocketed after her debut just on the strength of her ass. So why not utilize it to your advantage? That’s a G move. It’s more ways to eat than just sellin’ the music.

60. Pro_G Says:

wait…Teirra Mari…like, the Teirra Mari that no one cares about?