Skyzoo – Back On The Map (ft. Maino) + Freshfest (ft. Wale)

skyzoo-broad-2.jpg

Skyzoo’s The Power of Words mixtape is dropping tomorrow.

Skyzoo feat. Maino – Back On The Map (prod. Jake One)

Skyzoo feat. Wale – Freshfest (prod. Illmind)

36 Responses to “Skyzoo – Back On The Map (ft. Maino) + Freshfest (ft. Wale)”

1. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

LOL. I remember this, What a fucking fail

Note to rappers: If you’re not big punning it [ll] and grabbing double Ds you failed

2. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Skyzoo’s The Power of Words mixtape is dropping tomorrow.

–*Does not believe a fucking word*

You said the french tape was going to drop on tues.

3. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

“just because I comment on Nah Right doesn’t mean I listen to Skyzoo…”

~Mr. Papagorgio

Epic fail.

5. sean coonery Says:

is that chick like a high school slore…there was a story on her..

smh at skyzoo wearing a radiant pink tee..

I actually fucks with Sky. His tape with 9th is a beast, and the track he hopped on with my manz D-Black was on point.

7. Legend Says:

>> You wanna talk about a bad case of the iytis? Earlier today I copped a large box of western fries. I had planned to drive to a peaceful, serene area… bust down my fries, and then catch up on some literature. Mannnn, I pulled over in a damn shoppin’ center parkin’ lot… turned the radio down low… busted down my fries… opened the sunroof… reclined the seat… and took a fuckin’ nap. Smh

Epic fail.

^afternoon naps >> sleeping at night

# A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:
    April 16th, 2009 at 3:12 pm

LOL. I remember this, What a fucking fail

^Sheeeeit… hands on any pair of titties is a win in my book. It coulda been Sharise from Safeway with the buck-50 scar near her eye and I’da cuffed dem shits too. And showed yall the picture.

9. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

I can only sleep in the afternoon if I’m super high…I was never a good daytime napper.

10. Jamz Says:

C-Cups > A-Cups

11. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

Daytime head > night time nasty throat

# Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:
    April 16th, 2009 at 3:18 pm

^I’m not either. But them fries took ya boy down for the count. I knew it was gonna be a problem because I had indigestion after eating the first fry. Lol

13. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Fact: Im an assman hence all the centaur love.

14. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

*pictures what a passer-by in that parking lot saw*

Billz knocked out in the passenger seat…a smattering of fries on his lap and shirt…old bay seasoning all over your face.

roffle.

15. Big_seth aka Bruce Bamma Says:

*gets green*

*still yellow*

16. Jersey*made*me Says:

They need to bring Roscoe’s to Manhattan.

Newark is a cesspool (no shots).

No shots taken.You right.

*Flies Altoid flavored airplane into the back of Amp’s girl throat*

17. Legend Says:

>> *pictures what a passer-by in that parking lot saw*

^ROFLLLLLLLL

18. Big_seth Says:

# eskay Says:
    April 16th, 2009 at 3:02 pm

>>Bruce Bamma

classic.

*doesn’t release*

WTF es.

Why can’t I have this “incredible” name.

>>–Roffle, I swear a chick with anything less than a b in my head does not compute.

^True, but usually chicks with small titties 1.) have donkeys, and 2.) get bigger breast when dem seeds pop out. Plus wider hips. That’s a win-win.

>>Fact: Im an assman hence all the centaur love.

^Likewise.

20. Jamz Says:

D. Billz Says:
    April 16th, 2009 at 3:20 pm

^ I knew it was gonna be a problem because I had indigestion after eating the first fry. Lol

^^^I told you about eating at those greasy spoons playa…lol

21. bk2lv Says:

no shots…. but those shiroi neko ads??? is anyone clicking those…..

>>I pulled over in a damn shoppin’ center parkin’ lot… turned the radio down low… busted down my fries… opened the sunroof… reclined the seat… and took a fuckin’ nap. Smh

^thats some nigger shit with the ‘er’

Daytime head > night time nasty throat

^ AYO!

# Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:
    April 16th, 2009 at 3:22 pm

*pictures what a passer-by in that parking lot saw*

roffle.

^Yo, each time I woke up niggas was lookin’ at me all crazy driving by. And it doesn’t help I’m rockin’ my specs today.

*dies* @ the Old Bay comment

25. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

Doc Rivers says KG more than likely to miss the entire post season.

sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4073024

26. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

As far as chesticles go, anything bigger then a mouthful is a waste.

27. Big_seth Says:

black boy kicks, white boy whips

>>thats some nigger shit with the ‘er’

^All I needed was some sweet tea.

>>thats some nigger shit with the ‘er’

^All I needed was some sweet tea.

^ and a Newport.

30. Scrooge McDuck Says:

chesticles

*DEAD*

# AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo’ Thoughts Says:
    April 16th, 2009 at 3:26 pm

As far as chesticles go, anything bigger then a mouthful is a waste.

^Too big and she just looks like a freak. Especially if she’s tall (though I love tall women) because that usually means she aint go no ass.

# cOLD Says:
    April 16th, 2009 at 3:28 pm

>>thats some nigger shit with the ‘er’

^All I needed was some sweet tea.

^ and a Newport.

^ “you might catch me in your lobby blunted, and I’ont even smoke nigga” – Jay Camel

33. Jamz Says:

>>thats some nigger shit with the ‘er’

^All I needed was some sweet tea.

^ and a Newport.

^ and a bootleg Tupac CD playing in the background.

34. Scrooge McDuck Says:

Shorty looks like Roxy Reynolds after a night of that Grandaddy Purp!!

35. Jamz Says:

^^We call that “no ass & tall” or “no ass atall”…

36. sky Says: