Nickelus F – 16oz=1lb (Freestyle)

nickelusf-whitegirls

Nickelus F – 16oz=1lb (Freestyle)

Previously: Video: Nickelus F – Everything That I Should | Nickelus F – Woo Sah (prod. Boi 1da) (Album Bonus Track) | Nickelus F – Heathen (album) | Nickelus F – Thank You Version: Pi (mixtape)

24 Responses to “Nickelus F – 16oz=1lb (Freestyle)”

1. sean coonery Says:

One of the reasons I need to be getting that rap money.

Nigga getting top notch snow bunnies.

2. EnglandRepresent Says:

How is this dude gettin that much money? He ain’t had an album out? I’m lyin?

3. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, im the space invader Says:

16 – 16 = no homo > 16oz

As far as titles go

4. ant Says:

the 1 on the right>the 1 on the left

5. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, im the space invader Says:

@eng

I think heathen was his LP debut.

*daps*

6. Danielson a.k.a. Dat Mixed Race Nigga Says:

Danielson your a Chelsea fan?

*fixed* and yes i am.

Chelsea v Arsenal CL final – this.is.prophecy.

7. Danielson a.k.a. Dat Mixed Race Nigga Says:

one to th left is super average, and i bet short aint got gifts.

however, mami to the right could touch it in London.

8. Danielson a.k.a. Dat Mixed Race Nigga Says:

*the

**shorty

9. Hoskins Says:

The first half of Heathen is great and I would legitimately buy it. The second half not so much

10. JDS Says:

ant Says:
    April 16th, 2009 at 12:17 am

the 1 on the right>the 1 on the left
    agreed, but they both look fuckin’ stupid with all of that makeup on. mad pale.

11. EnglandRepresent Says:

Yeah the chica on the right could get her kidneys shifted

12. gigi Says:

# JDS Says:
    April 16th, 2009 at 12:20 am

no shots but thats horseshit.

and to this day, them same dudes including myself will support an outkast, ugk, or scarface album.. and even leisurely rocked with some Paul Wall joints when houston rap was gaining momentum.
    ____________________________________________________________

EXACTLY my point. You people keep naming the SAME fucking rappers who everyone fucks with

Scarface- Jay-z cosign- Liked in Every region. Doesn’t count

Ugk- Jay-z Co-sign. Respected and liked everywhere. Doesn’t count.

Outkast- If you don’t like em you straight hating

Thats like a southern artist hating on new york music and saying. “thats horseshit, I like jay-z and Biggie…..LMAO…whats not to like about them.

STOP naming the same old southern rappers.

13. JDS Says:

Scarface- Jay-z cosign- Liked in Every region. Doesn’t count

Ugk- Jay-z Co-sign. Respected and liked everywhere. Doesn’t count.

Outkast- If you don’t like em you straight hating

STOP naming the same old southern rappers.
    —————–
    haha how can they not count just because everyone fucks with them??

there are only so many of them motherfuckers, and only a handful that are worth a shit. i’d say the same thing for all 4 regions.

14. herbal kint Says:

gigi says – Do you like french montana? what about mims? Don’t they stay in New York? Jay electronica is From the south, but NOTHING in his raps suggest that he is southern only if he says it in his lyrics. Put it like this you don’t like the Typical/traditional southern rapper, but if he sounds like doom or pharoah monch you’ll give him the co-sign right?

….haven’t heard enough french montana to really say I don’t like him but I have heard enough to not want to, I hate a lot of NY rap, I don’t get the max B hype at all, i’m not a big Doom fan at all, I hear what your saying lots of those southern artists I named are considered standard blog answers but I do keep them in rotation and besides little brother they sound like they are from the south,I’m not a lil wayne fan but I can admit to liking C3 but again I like complex lyrics and metaphors, hence why i like crooked I, you don’t get that with typical southern rappers which is why I don’t like it no other reason than that I could care less where you are from if you make dope music I like I will isten but just because others think its dope doesn’t mean I have to, I’m not a Cam fan Jim jones fan mims fan and many other tri-state rappers geography has nothing to do with it it’s about the lyrics to me ….

15. thekingm1 (twit dat) Says:

neither of them slores would get a dick on they jacket

16. herbal kint Says:

JDS Says:
    April 16th, 2009 at 12:30 am

Scarface- Jay-z cosign- Liked in Every region. Doesn’t count

Ugk- Jay-z Co-sign. Respected and liked everywhere. Doesn’t count.

Outkast- If you don’t like em you straight hating

STOP naming the same old southern rappers.
    —————–
    haha how can they not count just because everyone fucks with them??

* breaks out legal document *

* co-signs *

they are from the south and make southern music but the difference is it’s good so I crucfied and called a southern hater for not liking shit I consider garbage but when I name good southern artists it doesn’t count cause everyone likes the, everyone likes them for a reason they are talented end of story, if the rest were talented they would be liked too

17. Nx Says:

JDS Says:
    April 16th, 2009 at 12:27 am
    ant Says:
    April 16th, 2009 at 12:17 am

the 1 on the right>the 1 on the left
    agreed, but they both look fuckin’ stupid with all of that makeup on. mad pale.

^Lol nice 2 c we are all picky in some way, Agrees’ to much makeup but shorty on the right could get it twisted with the mad scientist.

18. Danielson a.k.a. Dat Mixed Race Nigga Says:

everyone likes them for a reason they are talented end of story

i wish i could apply this to the love max b and gucci mane get (none)

19. Micheal Tyson aka admiration is the farthest thing from understanding Says:

Micheal Tyson aka admiration is the farthest thing from understanding Says:

April 16th, 2009 at 12:34 am

STOP naming the same old southern rappers.
    ================================
    they are the only southern artist who respect and think lyricism is important plus but they stay to their southern style so they dont bite east coast style…..why cant the new southern artist respect lyricism if they did we could stop naming the same “old southern rappers” their nothing wrong with being ignorant but as far a rhymes go Southern Rappers are Pre-School lyricists and its funny when a southern artist names Scarface/UGK/Outkast but they havent learn anything from them it almost seem they didnt even listen to those rapper they claim inspired them

20. gigi Says:

haha how can they not count just because everyone fucks with them??

* breaks out legal document *

* co-signs *

LOL, niggas only name them rappers when people say they are elitist and haters of the south. when in reality more people from the east coast co-sign these artist than the south.

Stop naming southern artist that gets more props from the east than south and that are old and past their prime.

Ya’ll aint name one rapper in their prime as of NOW thats in the south. LIke I said. Age and Geographic location are tell tales of how one perceives rap.

21. JDS Says:

thats ’cause niggas are wack lol i dont live down south, and there could very well be a dope southern rapper making his rounds on mixtape circuit, but i dont know of him. if there was someone making music right now that was straight up SOUTH, heavy baseline and all and it was dope then they’d get props. but i’m not going to go and co-sign niggas i think are wack just for the sake of NOT proving your point.

those are the cats i dig that are from the south. i dig Jay Elect, but he’s not “southern” enough. so i dont know. but that doesnt make you right, son.

22. gigi Says:

# Micheal Tyson aka admiration is the farthest thing from understanding Says:
    April 16th, 2009 at 12:37 am

Micheal Tyson aka admiration is the farthest thing from understanding Says:

April 16th, 2009 at 12:34 am

STOP naming the same old southern rappers.
    ================================
    __________________________________________________________

Lyrics is not a trump card. You prolly a more lyric focused person so you judge accordingly, just like ty. I’m not saying its wrong it is what it is. Its not your type of music. Its not wack cause its the hottest thing on the streets but its wack to you cause you didn’t grow up with the music and you are prolly far removed from those regions.

If you study southern history of music you’ll notice that southern music was never lyrics heavy. It was always more chant and dance based hence what we see in southern rap. The northern region of blacks always had more intelligent people cause the smart negro went up north to pursue college. Hence the lyricality of the music.

If niggas will learn history and realize that their biases are DEEPER THAN RAP, then they will learn of the good words that I am prophesizing. This goes way beyond music.

23. gigi Says:

JDS Says:
    April 16th, 2009 at 12:45 am

^^^^^

You just told me my assessment of perception of rap history and how its judged is horse shit. now its because you don”t live there. But I mentioned ……age and location have something to do with it…..

I aint trying to prove a point….Its just people’s biases are deeper than rap, and I can see it, but most people can’t.

I swear I need to write a whole book on this….

24. Rockabye Says:

Is that Big Sean tape worth a d/l?