Jay-Z Covers Cigar Aficionado

jay-cigar-af

via RR

109 Responses to “Jay-Z Covers Cigar Aficionado”

1. B.Payton Says:

HOV!

2. G7 Says:

Last Kiss, 134,515….congrats

*daps errybody*

3. Bernard J. Ease Says:

but he did make that shit ass movie Apocalypto

Shit??? Crazy talk. That flick was ill as fuck.

4. Bill Hu$tle Says:

# Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:
    April 15th, 2009 at 12:26 pm

I knew Mel had paper, but a billion? Lethal Weapon (and its numerous sequels) FTW

^Nozzur…Passion of the Christ FTW

that shit made him more than anything else fa sho

but he did make that shit ass movie Apocalypto, and i know he dropped some change for that one

5. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

At first i was going to say that suit aint wavvy but i see where hes going with the patterns

6. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

I went to a cigar lounge with a client like two weeks ago.

The extent of my knowledge of cigars are phillies, dutches, white owls, etc.

So we’re at this place with $50 fucking cigars…I have no idea what to order. The guy I’m with [||] picks his out…I should’ve just ordered the same. Instead I pick some other joint.

Waitress brings it out to me…his is the size of my forearm…mine was the size of my pinky.

I felt emasculated to say the least. Had to send it back and ask for a man-sized cigar.

7. Bernard J. Ease Says:

Last Kiss, 134,515….congrats

LMAO, I can’t stop laughing at that. You know goddamned well Kiss aint sell that many copies out the store. No fucking way.

8. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

150 thread count FTW

9. Bernard J. Ease Says:

*daps G7*

10. Bernard J. Ease Says:

That pic is pretty gay.

11. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

^that suit is probably a good $3k and appears to be expertly tailored.

12. Big_seth Says:

Fuck Mel Gibson. I hope his wife takes all that money.

The best thing he ever did was let Family Gut make fun of him.

That Passion of the Christ Sequel with Chris Tucker would have been crack boulders.

13. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

that’s a step up from marlboro ads

14. RIGZ Says:

# Bernard J. Ease Says:
    April 15th, 2009 at 12:36 pm

Last Kiss, 134,515….congrats

Including internet sales, its not that illogical

15. kevfrescura de talco Says:

Big_seth Says:

April 15th, 2009 at 12:28 pm
    greatest E-beef

Amp V Kevfresco.

even in my absence my ‘online presence’ is felt.

peace nahkis…..what it does.

thank GOD for fresh air and the promise of greenbacks cuz this blogsite creates a serious dependancy on the visitor.

i.e. cask/amp.

sheesh.

16. 911 Says:

that’s a step up from marlboro ads

^>Dead

Daps nah regiment.

17. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

^that suit is probably a good $3k and appears to be expertly tailored.

that is a beautiful suit, but i don’t agree w/ the pocket square choice. . . shoulda rocked w/ a white square, folded perfectly, BARELY peeking out the pocket. . .

18. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Hov XXL Cigar Cover > aficionado cover

19. wavy is a cliche Says:

^that suit is probably a good $3k and appears to be expertly tailored.

if you like lookin like youre wearing your dads suit then i guess youre right

20. Ghost Writer Says:

Last Kiss, 134,515….congrats

I don’t believe you

21. G7 Says:

Bernard J. Ease Says:

April 15th, 2009 at 12:36 pm
    Last Kiss, 134,515….congrats

====
    lol. Kiss out there grindin’ though(nh). i was thinking around 60K tops

22. kevfrescura de talco Says:

damn hov you gettin old homie. start joggin w/them rich white neighbors of your thru central park. i heard thas the real fountain of youth my dude.

23. Bill Hu$tle Says:

# Bernard J. Ease Says:
    April 15th, 2009 at 12:37 pm

That pic is pretty gay.

please explain how this pic is gay?

24. G7 Says:

Ghost Writer Says:

April 15th, 2009 at 12:41 pm
    Last Kiss, 134,515….congrats

I don’t believe you

^^hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.8971/title.hip-hop-album-sales-the-week-ending-4-12-2009

25. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

if you like lookin like youre wearing your dads suit then i guess youre right

^Jay-Z is 40yrs old…you want him on there is sweats?

26. Bernard J. Ease Says:

Including internet sales, its not that illogical

I disagree. It seems completely illogical to me. I’m a Kiss fan, but DJ bought a signifigant amount of those records. Soulja Boy and Jim Jones sell 50K and Jada triples that without a buzzworthy single? FOH.

27. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

–Yes thats exactly how i like mine [ll]

28. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

^that suit is probably a good $3k and appears to be expertly tailored.

–This

29. 911 Says:

Bernard, what makes you think Jada couldn’t sell a 130k. If he sold anywhere from 300k and up, I would’ve been taken aback. (II)

30. sleep AKA I lOVE MY GIRL Says:

Slim fitting suit»»»»what he has on

31. G7 Says:

Afghanistan is trying to legalize marital rape. those are some fucked up people.

32. Bernard J. Ease Says:

Fuck Mel Gibson. I hope his wife takes all that money.

What did Mel Gibson ever do to you? His anti-Jew rant was the shit.

33. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

150 thread count and i aint talkin’ bout blogs OWW!

34. RIGZ Says:

Different situations

Kiss got die-hard fans that want to prove him right this go around

Jim & Soulja, not so much

But if all the die hard fans went & copped this week, then there might be a big fall off next week

35. Bernard J. Ease Says:

Bernard, what makes you think Jada couldn’t sell a 130k.

What makes you think he could?

36. G7 Says:

>>Soulja Boy and Jim Jones sell 50K and Jada triples that without a buzzworthy single? FOH.

^a buzzwothy single is critical these days. Bernard might have a point(no)

37. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

–What you didnt know… Afghanistan, builds soccer stadiums JUST to shoot people in the face

38. Bernard J. Ease Says:

67,364 copies of The Last Kiss are sitting in a warehouse in North Jersey somewhere. That is all.

39. Bill Hu$tle Says:

# G7 Says:
    April 15th, 2009 at 12:44 pm

I thought they were tryin to unlegalize it?

40. sleep AKA I lOVE MY GIRL Says:

Jada did t-pain and the dream numbers no fucking way

41. chris brown Says:

>>Afghanistan is trying to legalize marital rape

…say word?….

42. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

Slim fitting suit»»»»what he has on

^your trippin…that shit is perfectly cut at the chest and the sleeve length is impeccable.

you must want a gay tight euro suit…because that shit is tailored exquisitely.

43. Bernard J. Ease Says:

Different situations

Naw, the bottom line is the same. The music industry is in the pits and no one’s moving over 100K without a hit. It’s just that simple.

44. wavy is a cliche Says:

gay tight euro suits >>

45. Big_seth Says:

# Bernard J. Ease Says:
    April 15th, 2009 at 12:45 pm

Fuck Mel Gibson. I hope his wife takes all that money.

What did Mel Gibson ever do to you? His anti-Jew rant was the shit.

I don’t really know. I never watch his movies. The Passion of the Christ thing started the deep hatred. I felt like he was taking advantage of people with his false idea of christ.

Where did all of Jesus’ melanin go? That mothafucka had no tan whatsoever. makes me sick.

46. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

Fun Fact: I could wear a different suit every day for a month.

47. 911 Says:

What makes you think he could?

^>debate begins in earnest?!?!, as bernard answers my question with a question. I’ll go with solid promotion, constant touring and being a vialbe name doesn’t hurt, if you hadn’t noticed there Sir Ease. Daps.

48. Bernard J. Ease Says:

please explain how this pic is gay

Looks like he has lipstick on. Pause. Goofy ass gay smile. Pause. Is holding a cigar (an obvious phallic symbol). Pause.

49. RIGZ Says:

Im just saying Jim & Soulja boy aint got no die hard fans that been riding with em for 10+ years

All of Jim’s (so called) die hard fans, have moved on to Max & Cam

Soulja neva had any

That sorta shit makes a difference, especially in these time

Artists themselves make more of a impact than singles now IMO…because people just iTunes your single if anything

50. Plug is a winner Says:

Heres my letter to Kelly Roland

Dear @KELLY__ROWLAND you sent 400 twits in the 3 mins. unfortunately thats over my limit. Here is your deletion notice, best regards, Plug

tinyurl.com/DeletionNotice

51. Big_seth Says:

I co-sign this suit. I would even rock that shirt without the jacket.

If it was me in that suit it would look better though. I got a model face.

lol

52. G7 Says:

Bill Hu$tle Says:

April 15th, 2009 at 12:47 pm
    # G7 Says:
    April 15th, 2009 at 12:44 pm

I thought they were tryin to unlegalize it?

====
    naw, they’re trying to pass the law to legalize it. countries are threatening to stop providing aid there. thats messed up if it passes.

53. Bernard J. Ease Says:

I feel you (ll). I just tend not to give a shit about things like that.

54. RIGZ Says:

# wavy is a cliche Says:
    April 15th, 2009 at 12:51 pm

gay tight euro suits >>

Whoa, whoa

WTF????

55. THE-XFACTA Says:

(NEW YORK – April 15, 2009) – Ready to give his worldwide following what they’ve been waiting for, the Wu-Tang Clan’s rhyme slinger extraordinaire Raekwon is set to return this summer with Only Built 4 Cuban Linx 2.

Raekwon, whose 1995 platinum classic Only Built 4 Cuban Linx was universally hailed as a rap classic and has sold more than 1.1 million units in the US, according to Nielsen Soundscan, has signed a distribution deal with EMI Label Services for his ICEH20 Records label to release Only Built 4 Cuban Linx 2 in the US and Canada later this summer. EMI Label Services will also provide Raekwon with additional radio promotion support and licensing and synchronization services.

“The wait is finally over,” Raekwon says. “Words cannot describe how extremely happy I am to work with EMI Music to put out my album.”

^ dont be so quick to judge

57. Bernard J. Ease Says:

*daps 911*

58. Big_seth Says:

Plug is a winner Says:
    April 15th, 2009 at 12:54 pm

Heres my letter to Kelly Roland

LMAOLMAOLMAO

*doens’t follow Plug for fear of getting the axe (no spray)*

59. THE-XFACTA Says:

Only Built 4 Cuban Linx 2 Features The RZA, Dr. Dre, J Dilla, Others

60. sleep AKA I lOVE MY GIRL Says:

U don’t have to be gay to wear a tight euro suit like david backham, that said.

Tight euro suits»»»what hov have on»»»baggy suit wore by street dude headed to his first interview

61. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

If you don’t rock shit like this then you ain’t like Beez:

tinyurl.com/ctweuw

62. THE-XFACTA Says:

Only Built 4 Cuban Linx 2 buzz single and video “The New Wu” features fellow Wu-Tang Clan members Method Man and Ghostface Killah and is getting mixshow airplay at radio stations across the country, including Hot 97 in New York. The album features a spectacular line-up of guest appearances and producers: The RZA, Dr. Dre, J Dilla, The Wu-Tang Clan, Jadakiss, Busta Rhymes, Bun B and The Game, among others.

63. Bernard J. Ease Says:

^ dont be so quick to judge

Don’t be so tolerant that you tolerate intolerance. Most things in life are grey, a select few are black and white. The above goes into the latter category. That shit’s fucked up, and their culture should be wiped out on GP.

64. G7 Says:

cOLD Says:

April 15th, 2009 at 12:56 pm

^ dont be so quick to judge

====
    i don’t see how i could co-sign legalized rape. i can’t imagine that. you see any positives in that?

65. RIGZ Says:

# THE-XFACTA Says:
    April 15th, 2009 at 12:56 pm

Only Built 4 Cuban Linx 2 Features The RZA, Dr. Dre, J Dilla, Others

With those 3 producers, you cant go wrong. Its almost impossible.

66. Bill Hu$tle Says:

# Bernard J. Ease Says:
    April 15th, 2009 at 12:54 pm

I feel you (ll). I just tend not to give a shit about things like that.

Mel shoulda casted this dude

67. Bernard J. Ease Says:

*is not like beez*

68. Big_seth Says:

# Bernard J. Ease Says:
    I feel you (ll). I just tend not to give a shit about things like that.

I shouldn’t care because I didn’t even watch the movie, but for some reason I do.

I don’t wake up everyday thinking of ways to hate Mel Gibson, but he’s def deserving of any misfortune he may receive IMO

69. RIGZ Says:

What is a “tight Euro suit”???

70. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

–*Blank stare* If ‘tight euro suits’ is code for tailored suits than yes i cosign.

71. Hoskins Says:

WTF man How did Asher Roth get Tom Cruise/Di Caprio/ Harrison Ford etc. to advertise his album. (see rap radar)

I’ms starting to believe BillzLands philiosophy

72. Seth Gueko Says:

JIGGAMAN!

73. TheCo!!inB Says:

My pops taught me how to pimp suits from cheap places like “3 Day Suit Broker”. Buy em kinda big and find a tailor who’s off the hook with her seamstress game. spend three hunnid on the suits together, another hunnid and fifty on the tailor and you’re lookin like a million bucks. suit aint shit if it’s not cut specifically to your measurements.

74. G7 Says:

>>I overstand your points, he’s definetly getting his promo on. But I just dont see anything over 100K, I just dont. Diehard fans or no.

^I’m really surprised at 100K though. thats not the album i’d wait 5 years to cop. its his worst album.

75. RIGZ Says:

Damn b.

76. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

^ dont be so quick to judge

>First off, it isn’t Afghanistan thats trying to legalize it…its a small group of powerful clerics and legislators who want to do it.

The General Population does not support such fuckery…but they have no voice.

Then the sanctions come and aid dries up…and its the population who suffers…meanwhile these old men still have their young brides to do whatever they want with.

Your wrong for your comment ‘nard.

77. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

a movie about black or even brown Jesus wouldn’t have been as successful, it’s fucked up but true

78. THE-XFACTA Says:

God Damn!!!! This nigga M.I.M.S. only sold 14k albums his first week?

*Hands that nigga M.I.M.S. the classified section*

*Creates CareerBuilder.Com account for that nigga M.I.M.S.*

79. Bernard J. Ease Says:

but he’s def deserving of any misfortune he may receive IMO

LOL, what?? Because he made a movie with a white Jesus?

80. Eighty's Baby Says:

I guess Hov just said fuck getting a line up or a taper. The afro looks like it could use a Comb thru [II]

81. RIGZ Says:

SMH @ bredahs rocking baggy suits & shit

82. Big_seth Says:

# Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:
    April 15th, 2009 at 12:57 pm

If you don’t rock shit like this then you ain’t like Beez:

tinyurl.com/ctweuw

WOW. I thought you were black. LOL

That first pick is you right?

Ol’ Ken Doll, white washed, I look like a mannequin lookin nigga.

83. THE-XFACTA Says:

I don’t see anything wrong with Hov’s suit.. Now he may need an S-Curl but the suit aight

84. RIGZ Says:

That shit’s fucked up, and their culture should be wiped out on GP.

OMFG.

85. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

WOW. I thought you were black. LOL

That first pick is you right?

Ol’ Ken Doll, white washed, I look like a mannequin lookin nigga.

^yea son, I do everything…finance by day, skin-bleachings and modeling at night.

86. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

LMAO!

i wanna kill them niggas that wear baggy suits and think they doin somethin!!! niggas at howard STAYED with the baggy suits goin to on campus interviews. . . . SMH

87. Bernard J. Ease Says:

*shots fired at beez*

88. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

That shit’s fucked up, and their culture should be wiped out on GP.

–Not mad at this. You can throw evangelist in there too. Anyone that is willing to kill for something they cannot prove or divide because of a god should be thrown in a furnace

89. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

Seth is just mad because he has cousins that look like that white model…and at Thanksgiving they sit at the head table and he still sits at the kiddie table.

90. THE-XFACTA Says:

This nigga needs a “Just For Me” perm

91. Bernard J. Ease Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

April 15th, 2009 at 1:05 pm
    This nigga needs a “Just For Me” perm

*DEAD*

Seriously tho, that jingle was catchy as fuck.

92. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

SOOOOOOOUUUUULLLLLL GLOOOOOOOOOOOOO

93. Hoskins Says:

WTF THIS AINT CHOPPAS SUIT ON HOLIDAY WITH JAY?

94. Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:

aight i gotta do some work…1 yaselves

95. Big_seth Says:

# Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:
    April 15th, 2009 at 1:05 pm

LMAO

No shots whatsoever. That suit was ill.

& don’t judge my whitewashed family tree.

My cousin Brady always gets the most love from Nanna & I got to eat with the help.

SMH @ my parents.

96. wavy is a cliche Says:

choppas suit > jays suit

97. G7 Says:

Big_seth Says:

April 15th, 2009 at 1:02 pm
    # Beezy aka BurnTree Madoff Says:
    April 15th, 2009 at 12:57 pm

If you don’t rock shit like this then you ain’t like Beez:

tinyurl.com/ctweuw

WOW. I thought you were black. LOL

That first pick is you right?

Ol’ Ken Doll, white washed, I look like a mannequin lookin nigga

===
    *dead*

98. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=HH7ILBtkx1Q

^^you laugh = your evil

99. Bernard J. Ease Says:

aight i gotta do some work

Translation : Me and the guys are going to do some key bumps during lunch, then hit up a strip club. I will fall asleep at my desk upon my return to the office, and wake up just in time to fuck over someone else and their money.

100. Big_seth Says:

okay Bernard…

Maybe the hate is a little unwarranted, but think of how many people he influenced with that movie. It was literally a phenom & people act like a fuckin disciple produced it.

101. G7 Says:

RIGZ Says:

April 15th, 2009 at 1:01 pm
    SMH @ bredahs rocking baggy suits & shit

^co-sign

102. wavy is a cliche Says:

andrea kramer is grillinnggggg zeek right now.

103. THE-XFACTA Says:

Dead @ Bernard J Ease translation

104. wavy is a cliche Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=HH7ILBtkx1Q

^^you laugh = your evil

4 secs in and im in tears

105. THE-XFACTA Says:

Isiah has an 11 million dollar lawsuit against him for trying to William M Holla at some ugly fucking broad.. Now they’re going to hire him at a college so he can be around cute young bitches? This doesn’t seem very smart to me

106. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=HH7ILBtkx1Q

^^you laugh = your evil

4 secs in and im in tears

–IMOUTIMOUTIMOUT (c) dblock

107. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

“Did i forget to mention, i dont have no legs”

ROFLLECOPTER

108. Bernard J. Ease Says:

This doesn’t seem very smart to me

It’s not. But I was SO happy when I read that. Can you imagine the inevitable fuckery? Isiah will be hilarious wherever he goes.

109. Tweezy Says:

a tight euro suit is a suit from Zara.

zing!