Video: The Real – Trade In Full

Jeff: I’ll trade you my 2009 50 Cent for your 2003 50 Cent rookie card.
Eric: Are you kidding? Andrew Clay. No Dice.

Jeff: You still got that ’03 50 Cent?
Eric: That’s the question Interscope asks itself everyday.

Shouts to those comedic geniuses.

55 Responses to “Video: The Real – Trade In Full”

1. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Jeff:You still got that ‘03 50 Cent?
    Eric: That’s the question Interscope asks itself everyday.

–ZING!

5. Hoskins Says:

AYE!

6. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

morning nahggers!

7. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Smh@ maury

First off, A chick cheats shes gone.

Second, I’ll be damned if i take care of someone elses kid if shorty cheated on me. I’ll punt that little baby off a bridge (Yes ron burgundy*

8. Mac Brown Says:

Esk….un-moderate “Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy)”

9. b-ease Says:

This

10. anons aka brother mouzone in a joe clair era Says:

you know u beat it right when….

chick is snoring within 20 minutes after vitamin d delivery

11. Beezy Says:

if Beezy was alive he’d prolly have the two-tone…

12. CiCi The Intern Says:

# b-ease Says:
    April 13th, 2009 at 10:41 am

This

Oh please. Sometimes, you get attached to a child that it doesn’t matter.

13. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

Oh please. Sometimes, you get attached to a child that it doesn’t matter.

^^it always matters!

14. anons aka brother mouzone in a joe clair era Says:

i didnt realize Bow Wow has had such a prolific career

15. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:
    April 13th, 2009 at 10:44 am

Oh please. Sometimes, you get attached to a child that it doesn’t matter.

^^it always matters!

Does it? I know a dude that raises another man’s child because that dude doesn’t care.

16. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Oh please. Sometimes, you get attached to a child that it doesn’t matter.

–Watch how quick

LOL@ this 18yr old mother named Precious (blank stare) naming her daughter Finesse (Blank stare)

LF: I went to school with a girl named precious, shes was gorgeous. She looks like a shorter, skinnier keri hilson. Eyes like marbles.

17. Beezy Says:

^I think ATCQ’s point was raising a kid after she cheated…not just raising another man’s in general.

18. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

^^unfortunately alot of times (in case of a woman getting pregnant & the dude @ first beleiving it was his … not a step child situation)

The man will have resentment………best beleive. Women shouldn’t play that game sorry

19. anons aka brother mouzone in a joe clair era Says:

is it just me or does keri hilson look old…like milf status

20. b-ease Says:

Exactly. Nothing wrong with a step-kid. If said step-kid was conceived while you were in a relationship with its mother. Fuck that.

21. Beezy Says:

^WaffleToaster

22. b-ease Says:

If said step-kid was conceived while you were in a relationship with its mother

edit – Now, if…?

23. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Oh please. Sometimes, you get attached to a child that it doesn’t matter.

^^it always matters!

–Oops didnt finish.

If i get into a relationship KNOWING she has a kid by another guy then yes i wouldnt mind that (i’ll treat him like snoop in baby boy but it’ll count)

BUT if im with a girl and shes preggos from the jump OR im with her 2 yrs and she cheats and shes pregnant and its not mine… I will scream into her vagina until its gone.. then leave her.

24. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:
    April 13th, 2009 at 10:48 am

But don’t punish that child for his or her mother’s mistakes. You may be all that child knows as a father. That ish wouldn’t kill your conscious?

25. Beezy Says:

BUT if im with a girl and shes preggos from the jump

^Damn this kinda just blew my mind [||]

I mean if you meet a bitch and she’s 6months in you a nutjob. But what if you meet a chick whose dope as fuck then like a month or two in she start showing and tells you she pregger by her ex.

Would you be out?

Have to be, right?

26. b-ease Says:

Depends on how long I was raising the child I guess. If I don’t find out until the child is 6 or 7, I may be too attached.

Any time before that, I’m OUT.

27. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

^^Men don’t like raising other mens kids…… period. Step children is diff cuz you know the situation. But to raise a bastid that you thought was yours……. will turn a man evil.

I beleive humans can be the devil incarnate though

28. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

btw

*hugs cici

HOw did this convo start?

29. sleep AKA I lOVE MY GIRL Says:

*head to duane reade buy easter candy 50% off*

30. Beezy Says:

I’d raise the shit out of a bitches 17yr old daughter.

If you follow what I’m saying.

31. Iceberg slim Says:

b-ease Says:

April 13th, 2009 at 10:53 am

Any time before that, I’m OUT.

I wud be out at 6 or 6 or even ten, no way could i be a functional dad in that situation, every day i wud come home juiced up and starting sh!t

32. TheCo!!inB Says:

*freestyles over Grindin beat just for the nostalgia*

33. Boosie Says:

niggas get with pregnant bitches cuz she at her most vunerable stage. After she drop the kid, drop that hoe and bounce, cause she’ll ask you to help with diapers and shit.

34. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:
    April 13th, 2009 at 10:53 am

I beleive humans can be the devil incarnate though

*hugs Mac*

Damn, y’all are so quick to drop-kick a child. Sheesh

35. b-ease Says:

Would you be out?

Have to be, right?

Not nessessarily. It would depend on her status with dude.If they had stopped fucking with each other, but he was definetly going to be a father, I’m not really against it. But that specific scenario is kind of farfetched, more than likey they’ll either be still attached or do will just be a straight deadbeat. This would also only work is the chick was dime.

But in 99% of other cases? Yea, I’m out quick.

36. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

Damn, y’all are so quick to drop-kick a child. Sheesh

^^Men only have a “paternal” instinct when it comes to their own kids

37. anons aka brother mouzone in a joe clair era Says:

*listen to Travis Porter for the first time*

*dies of overexposure to coonery*

38. b-ease Says:

Damn, y’all are so quick to drop-kick a child.

LOL, you left out the key phrase tho. Not just any child, but a child that’s NOT YOURS, conceived during an affair.

39. Danielson a.k.a. Dat Mixed Race Nigga Says:

Rick Ross’ chain looks like Uncle Phil.

40. NotFunny Says:

Really big baseball fan. Pretty good knowledge of hip hop. Use to collect baseball cards. Problem I got is, its not really funny. These dudes delivery is really over the top nerdy/ gay and sounds like they are reading off cue cards.

How you say? Fail

41. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, im the space invader Says:

@cici

Absolutely no, I would feel nothing if I’m tricked into raising someone who is not mine and then told said child is not mine. I’d look at that child as an obstacle that I have to overcome and get rid off. And by that I mean send shorty packing with his kid and his spongebob back to her mothers

42. Iceberg slim Says:

Boosie Says:

April 13th, 2009 at 10:56 am

Plus when they are pregnant, thats sum of the best pu nani, tru story

43. Iceberg slim Says:

A tribe called quest aka Bitch, im the space invader Says:

April 13th, 2009 at 10:59 am
    @cici

I agree, but whats sad is in Fl if u sign the birth certificate and than u find out by blood test its not urs, u are still responsib. for child support

44. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, im the space invader Says:

Her*

45. CiCi The Intern Says:

# b-ease Says:
    April 13th, 2009 at 10:58 am

Damn, y’all are so quick to drop-kick a child.

Come on dude. How many fatherless kids do we have out here?

…Exactly…

Hence why we didn’t need the key phrase lol.

Hell, what the hell happened to spermicide, birth control or the best thing, closing your gottdamn legs?

46. Danielson a.k.a. Dat Mixed Race Nigga Says:

Plus when they are pregnant, thats sum of the best pu nani, tru story

word?

im scared of hurting the baby, plus isnt more of a fetish ting to be fuckin a preggers woman? (unless its wifey of course, but even then…)

47. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

SMH @ these crazy africans. . . . they must want somalia to be put in the ocean. . .

48. b-ease Says:

Come on dude. How many fatherless kids do we have out here?

So the lack of good fathers in the community means niggas should raise kids that arent thiers? Conceived in affairs? That just aint ‘gon work. That’s a reach.

Preaching to the choir.

49. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    April 13th, 2009 at 11:02 am

You heard they just attacked a plane with a US congressman in it, right?

They were talking about retaliation last night. Apparently, they weren’t playing.

50. Beezy Says:

condoms are for idiots.

birth control is for sluts.

51. b-ease Says:

You heard they just attacked a plane with a US congressman in it, right?

These niggas is in waaaayyy over their heads (n)…

52. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

*kanyes it up*

LOL PUT ON SPRINGER, TOPIC OF THE SHOW IS SIMILAR TO THIS CONVO

SHE CHEATED ON THE GUY SHE WANTS TO MARRY AFTER HE WENT TO JAIL AND SHE TOLD HIM THAT SHES PREGNANT WITH HIS KID BUT…. WELL YOU CAN FIGURE OUT THE REST FROM HERE

*eats fishsticks*

53. Danielson a.k.a. Dat Mixed Race Nigga Says:

Somali Pirates: Respect Their Gangsta

54. Danielson a.k.a. Dat Mixed Race Nigga Says:

*eats fishsticks*

*shouts*

gay fish!

55. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: Nas & Kelis Will Pay You For Baby Names Says:

[…] the no homo, I love these dudes… if you haven’t seen yesterday’s The Real video, what are you waiting […]