Video: Cam’ron on Angie Martinez (4/8/09)

YN ripped the audio as it was happening, Miss Info has the exclusive video.

UPDATE: Can’t wait to see both their facial expressions during this interview. Seems like they edited out the part where Cam was stonewalling and Angie was getting annoyed. The Bourne Ultimatum references (David Webb/Blackbriar/Treadstone) seemed like they completely went over Angie’s head lol. Ah well, at least the audio of that part is out there.

There’s too many quoteables in this for me to type out so just watch…

Pt. 2 after the jump.

Previously: Cam’ron – Chalupa (Full/DJ) | Video: Juelz Reiterates Cam’s No Dipset Reunion Statement On Angie | Video: Jadakiss Talks Offers For LOX, Jadakiss & Cam’ron Tour, Rumored Jay-Z/Lil Wayne Tour

158 Responses to “Video: Cam’ron on Angie Martinez (4/8/09)”

1. chea Says:

LASERS

2. JayRight A.K.A raised in the suburbs Says:

D. Billz Says:

April 11th, 2009 at 11:13 am
    WELCOME BACK!

^ LOL. I actually posted that on Twitter too. Fuck it.

*Bethas it up*

*rocks cardigan*

*cheeses retardedly*

^ HI-at-us Hiatus you see me Hiatus

3. rex hussla Says:

Catching up on all the heat dropped this week [ll]…on first spins

Rich Boy Mixtape – DOPE
    Diz Gibran Mixtape – DOPE
    Chester French Mixtape – KINDA DOPE
    Rhymefest Mixtape – A LITTLE DISSAPOINTING

But that’s only on one spin of each…
    ______________________________________________

# PHENOMENON Says:
    April 11th, 2009 at 11:30 am

Reno 911 comes on at 12 oww

^ ^
    I find Nicey Nash attractive. [For a fu*k]
    _________________________________________

Word to me watching Clean House with my girl with no complaints…they make her ass bigger for Reno, but those tittays are WOOOOOOOOOH (c) 88

4. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

I find Nicey Nash attractive. [For a fu*k]

–Cosign.

Btw i caught up on the new episodes and i cant believe garcia, the lesbo and the hot blonde lady is gone. Rizzo is funny but that new white cop is a bore

5. rex hussla Says:

__________________________________________________

whaaaat?!?!!

*wake and bakes*

# PHENOMENON Says:
    April 11th, 2009 at 11:30 am

Reno 911 comes on at 12 oww

^ ^
    I find Nicey Nash attractive. [For a fu*k]

^I BEEN wantin’ to get in them Vickies. She seems like she’d be a lot of fun too. I could take her to spades games or a cookout. I bet she settin’ ninjas with just 5 spades in her hand, no big cards. She got some succulent lips and a thorough rump. Plus she’s funny. She seem like the type that could get me a free burner from an old head that be tryin’ to holla.

My kinda lady.

7. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

*Daps rex*

YEAAA man, Reno jumped the shark

8. PHENOMENON Says:

^ ^
    WHAT!!!???

# A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:
    April 11th, 2009 at 11:36 am

I find Nicey Nash attractive. [For a fu*k]

–Cosign.

^Cosign. All the main funny characters are gone. Either contract dispute or the they were gettin’ offered roles for more money since Reno was such a hit for 5 seasons strong. I’m definitely gonna cop the first 5 seasons on dvd. Still haven’t seen the movie yet.

10. kevfrescura de talco Says:

I’m good CICI.

we gonna shoot anotha video for executive pimp today. I’m on the hook so I can’t wait. Oww.

Actually, I can’t say they were the “main” funny ones, but it just doesn’t work without them. Then they got two new dudes, and their acts are subpar.

12. D_Block_4_life Says:

This Mafia Music still sounds epic…..like how do you hear that beat and not just feel…

*dapz rex and JayRight*

14. PHENOMENON Says:

Please tell me they kept Dangle!! [ll]

# D_Block_4_life Says:
    April 11th, 2009 at 11:42 am

^On Top of the World is prime ignorance yet sounds so classy.

# PHENOMENON Says:
    April 11th, 2009 at 11:42 am

Please tell me they kept Dangle!! [ll]

^Is that the homo cop in the daisy dukes?

17. rex hussla Says:

*daps billz, phenom, atcq, d block*

I’m glad Cam is distancing himself from these other clowns…I always like Cam and hated most of the rest of Dipset

18. PHENOMENON Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    April 11th, 2009 at 11:43 am

# PHENOMENON Says:
    April 11th, 2009 at 11:42 am

Please tell me they kept Dangle!! [ll]

^Is that the homo cop in the daisy dukes?

^ ^
    Yes, dude is funny though. They all are. I don’t see how they could dismantle them like that.

Alone they’re meh but when you have them all together they’re a machine. I noticed two new guys in the show but I didn’t know they got rid of some of the OG’s.

Comedy Central just violated.

19. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Please tell me they kept Dangle!! [ll]

^Is that the homo cop in the daisy dukes?

–Yes, That show doesnt work without him. Of course they kept him. Btw they are doing big things seeing as how they had jonah hill there.

Also, Terry is the goat non main character of the show

20. MrFoote Says:

BEEF PATTIES AND DANDRUFF.

21. rex hussla Says:

That one episode of Reno where the black dude starts doing commercial jingles was fucking epic…I was dying LMAO.

22. D_Block_4_life Says:

On Top of the World is prime ignorance yet sounds so classy.
    Well put.

LF: Yo, remember when them And1 tapes used to sell out in Foo tAction? Ninjas lined up at the mall 8:30 in the morning. I used to be mad as shit. My goofy ass show up around 12, them niggas be like, “we sold out all over the city in less than an hour.” Skip-To-My-Lou changed the game. I aint NEVER lend my shits out. You had to stop by the crib to watch or you was just assed out.

Also, Terry is the goat non main character of the show

^That’s the gay dude on the roller skates, right? I didn’t know he was a comedian. Comedy Central showed a commercial of him for an advertisement of one of their Friday Night half hour stand ups.

Foot Action*

26. PHENOMENON Says:

^ ^
    Yea, I remember that one. Dude got soooo gassed.

27. CiCi The Intern Says:

I got more respect for Cam after this interview. Dude is on his shit, most definitely.

28. Troyvul Says:

A-O was the shit…best nba potential out of all them ballers

29. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Cam looks weird without the fur, jewels, electric hues. Sorta feels like Cam is Ace from paid in full after he got shot and dealt with all that shit in 88

30. PHENOMENON Says:

Yea, the dude on the skates is hysterical!!

Especially when they keep finding out that his hair brain stories and explanations are actually true every time they’re called about him and question him.

31. rex hussla Says:

Terry – Nick Swardson LMAO

youtube.com/watch?v=CJGYAsrS-qU

32. CiCi The Intern Says:

A-O was the shit…best nba potential out of all them ballers

Philly!

*diddybops*

33. rex hussla Says:

“Smoke weed everyday of my life, that’s all I do SHIT”

34. rex hussla Says:

EngRep came through with this earlier this week…shit deserves a repost

thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/features/article2363386.ece

35. FaMs! Says:

D_Block_4_life Says:

April 11th, 2009 at 11:42 am
    ___________________________________

^^^Feel like you played yourself listening to 4 super stars looking extra weak because 50 took them down single handed but they pushing 40 teaming up like voltron to defeat him.

36. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

–Yea his name nick swardson, hes funny

youtube.com/watch?v=AuR6ugy-n1Y&feature=related

37. FaMs! Says:

Fuck that…this deserves a repost

youtube.com/watch?v=mpKmu2AtRpI

38. rex hussla Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=AuR6ugy-n1Y&feature=related

LMAO

39. JayRight A.K.A raised in the suburbs Says:

D. Billz Says:

April 11th, 2009 at 11:49 am

Never seen an AND 1 mixtape in my life. (c) user name

40. Carlos Voltron Says:

*Watches paint dry*

41. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Damn billz is bringing back some awkward memories.

True story: I’ve made out while watching an And 1 tape.

42. nirun Says:

wow and1 mixtapes were piff

had more kids dancin than soulja boy

43. D_Block_4_life Says:

Reno 911 meets the Superbad cast….wtff…this is awesome..

44. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Oh, And 1 had me drinking Code red.

# CiCi The Intern Says:
    April 11th, 2009 at 11:55 am

A-O was the shit…best nba potential out of all them ballers

Philly!

*diddybops*

^I knew that was coming (nh). Lol

Never seen an AND 1 mixtape in my life. (c) user name

^You bullshittin’. Them tapes was hot in the burbs. Introduced the suburbanites to street ballin’.

47. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Hot sauce >

Everyone tried being like him and the tour got boring. The original tapes were dope before they got attention on espn2

Suburbs is the only place where you can drive pass madd courts and don’t NOBODY be hoopin’. Fresh nets and paved courts. I stop the whip and shoot around for dolo on principle.

49. Troyvul Says:

Word to professssorrrr…Thats Mc was pure comedy

50. Eastern_Digital Says:

A two-yeard-old in a diaper, filled up up with shit,
    came to me and said why is glitter on your neck?

# A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:
    April 11th, 2009 at 12:07 pm

Hot sauce >

^Cosign. Too many HotSauce stans. Skip was surgical with the dishes. For some reason, watching somebody get crossed to CNN’s “Invincible” is bananas.

52. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

–Lucky mofo. In Nyc you have to force yourself into a game and establish your dominance from the jump or you’ll barely play.

# D_Block_4_life Says:
    April 11th, 2009 at 12:05 pm

Reno 911 meets the Superbad cast….wtff…this is awesome..

^ “Ha, I have the gun… what now?”

54. D_Block_4_life Says:

Yo this shit is still hilarious

55. CiCi The Intern Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    April 11th, 2009 at 12:06 pm

Never seen an AND 1 mixtape in my life. (c) user name

Word. Crazy thing is that people blame And1 for killing fundamentals and making the game about being flashy.

# A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:
    April 11th, 2009 at 12:10 pm

^That’s a good thing. If you learn to refine your playground skills then you can strengthen your game. In B’more, you have to force yourself to play and then protect yourself from gettin’ swung on (c) JerseyMadeMe

57. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

i roffled when Jonah was like “Hey i got something to show you *pauses* *flips dangle off* *gets in car and closes door on his own*”

58. FaMs! Says:

A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

April 11th, 2009 at 12:10 pm

___________________________________

Word son, you miss one basket and your team lost they blame the whole game on you.

^Cosign. Too many kids were imitating without learning the basic fundamentals. None of that shit flys at the collegiate or professional level. Skip (Rafir) was smart enough to tone it down plus he has good fundamental basketball skips. And he still gives you a lil’ razzle dazzle from time to time. Imagine if the Knicks woulda picked him up instead of Starbury.

60. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

–Yea now that im 20 and have skill i understand that, but little tribe had a jumper with no crossover so i used to get herbed out quick.

61. PHENOMENON Says:

^ ^
    Yea, I live in an area called Silver Lakes.

The courts stay brand new and deserted.

62. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

“Pirates Seize Tug With Crew of 16 as U.S. Captain Is Still Hostage”

lol, these somalis are going haaaard

63. dorian gray Says:

LF: Max B = New York’s answer to Suga Free though Suga Free > Max B

64. FaMs! Says:

Anybody live in Brooklyn I ball at the courts under Broadway Junction on Saturdays.

AND1 type niggas…nigga play like they leaving the court with endorsements and doritos commercials

you liable lose teeth, a piece of your tounge, broken limbs…niggas go hard (none)

65. dorian gray Says:

Also KILLA!!!!

66. JayRight A.K.A raised in the suburbs Says:

Never seen an AND 1 mixtape in my life. (c) user name

^No Lie, I was the black kid on the court always callin foul.

67. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

^ ^
    Yea, I live in an area called Silver Lakes.

The courts stay brand new and deserted.

–Meanwhile, In uptown, if we get fresh paint and a new net. The paint will fade by weeks end and some dick will take the net for kicks.

68. BIG STRONG Says:

“Tia never told ya dat that Mother Fucka rides”
    BAWSE!!!!

69. PHENOMENON Says:

^ ^
    Ahhh, I love living in the ‘burbs.

My neighborhood is straight out of the Disney Channel.

70. Eastern_Digital Says:

Never seen an AND 1 mixtape in my life. (c) user name

^No Lie, I was the black kid on the court always callin foul.

what i really liked about them tapes was the music though. you could just pop the dvd in and play that shit in background while you were chillin with your homies (pause).

>>LF: Max B = New York’s answer to Suga Free

^ Yes

>>though Suga Free > Max B

^ No

^No Lie, I was the black kid on the court always callin foul.

^SMH. And you probably took charges too. Lol

73. BIG STRONG Says:

FaMs! Says:

April 11th, 2009 at 12:19 pm

KELLY KELLY PARK
    used to go there in the early 80’s they used to have Jams there Grand Master Flowers would DJ. 1st place i saw the puerto rican dudes do that bow and arrow dance that later turned into break dancing

74. CiCi The Intern Says:

# PHENOMENON Says:
    April 11th, 2009 at 12:15 pm

^ ^
    Yea, I live in an area called Silver Lakes.

The courts stay brand new and deserted.

Plus, they keep the lights on later than street courts.

75. rex hussla Says:

wowwwwww fucking DEAD @ these Day 26 cats…SMH

I’ve never really watched this shit hahahahaaa

Plus, they keep the lights on later than street courts.

^In Anne Arundel County, they got a spot called Cedar Hill where you could control the lights manually. I’m sure that place is hood by now though.

77. FaMs! Says:

Arghhhh! FUCK!

Karma Loop needs a fucking Big and Tall section, I’m 6’9″ now that tight clothes is what’s poppin’ I can fit a 2x shirt…but I need 42 x 34 jeans.

Karma Loop tops out at 34 x 34…..FUCK! tryna cop some ORISUES

78. JayRight A.K.A raised in the suburbs Says:

D. Billz Says:

April 11th, 2009 at 12:25 pm
    ^No Lie, I was the black kid on the court always callin foul.

^SMH. And you probably took charges too. Lol

^ LOLOLOLLOL Nah I didn’t go that far.

79. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Speaking of dips, I was listening to ‘From me to you’ couple nights ago and i have to say that album is a damn near classic. Only blemish is the jawn with T.I. Replace that with Crown me/royalty and i’ll back anyone that says its a classic.

80. Eastern_Digital Says:

wowwwwww fucking DEAD @ these Day 26 cats…SMH

I’ve never really watched this shit hahahahaaa

you talkin about that video over at wshh where they fight?

81. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

*Listens to come home with me on gp*

82. rex hussla Says:

^SMH. And you probably took charges too. Lol
    _______________________________________

Those cats are the worst…or the Bruce Bowen types who can’t dribble or shoot but get off on “shutting down” the best offensive players. Hacking, tripping, football block type moving screens, undercutting people at the rim etc etc etc

# A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:
    April 11th, 2009 at 12:30 pm

^RJOrion and Joe88 said that album is a classic but I damn sure disagree. I personally think his second album was better.

84. FaMs! Says:

BIG STRONG Says:

April 11th, 2009 at 12:26 pm

KELLY KELLY PARK
    ____________________________

LOL, yeah man mad Rican Mamis and J.O.’s be side line watching niggas play, you might leave with one if you was dominating in the paint.
    From now until September….it’s still a place to ball and scoop

85. rex hussla Says:

you talkin about that video over at wshh where they fight?
    ________________________________________________

I don’t know…they’re arguing in some dance studio. Screaming and bitching at each other about nothing. Shit is just painful to watch but hilarious at the same time.

undercutting people at the rim

^Whoa. Niggas can get shot for some shit like that.

87. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

You couldnt take a charge in my hood, you’d get the cam true mag face and then it’d be a do over with our ball and not yours.

I once saw a dude take a charge and got flung to the gate. Dude brushed his shoulders off, got up and D’d up the same dude. He earned his stripes, with some sleight ridicule

88. D_Block_4_life Says:

This.

89. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

—I actually think his second effort was weak. The mixtape before that was so much better than the album. Back like cooked crack X (i forgot the number but i know he had a funny gold digger freestyle on it)

90. dorian gray Says:

Suga Free (County Jail) I wanna go home, Do I Love Her, Don’t Fight the Pimpin’, Why Ya Bullshittin’ > Coke Wave

B-boy stances with cam true mag face

91. CiCi The Intern Says:

Are they any sports on today?

SMH.

Baseball, something?

92. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Are they any sports on today?

SMH.

Baseball, something?

–Its baseball season, everyday theres a game.

93. kevfrescura de talco Says:

Q from day26 is bitchassness personaified. I myself wish I could punch him dead in his throat.

94. dorian gray Says:

White Sox play today!

95. D_Block_4_life Says:

LF: Paper Trail was really an epic album, it really resonated with me…like on a personal level, needless to say it was my favorite LP of 08′, thanks for your time.

D_Block

96. D_Block_4_life Says:

The mixtape before that was so much better than the album
    Do me a favor and please stop commenting. Seriously.

97. Eastern_Digital Says:

nah on wshh they got a video where they in some recording studio and two of them niggas start scrappin. a third one then almost cries. funny shit.

98. D_Block_4_life Says:

Playoff starts next…owww town

99. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

D_Block

–Dblock snitches (c) Amp

100. Troyvul Says:

I remeber at And 1 mania, you couldnt even get a proper defensive stance in. Dudes were to busy worrying about getting the ball put through there legs (none) shit got mad corny quick for dudes 6’2 and up.
    Gtfoh here with that shit, you can put it through but best leave when you try to get around me you getting charley horsed like its my day job

101. CiCi The Intern Says:

# kevfrescura de talco Says:
    April 11th, 2009 at 12:39 pm

Explain the allure of punching somebody in the throat? I’ve heard people drop that line recently. What happened to just two-piecing somebody in the chin? LOL

# A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:
    April 11th, 2009 at 12:36 pm

^I never listened to Juelz outside of anything that wasn’t a retail release. I always thought he wasted what I deemed the perfect voice for rapping.

103. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

*Remembers when Juelz gimmick used to be bandanas*

*Laughs*

*Also remembers it used to be my thing for awhile too*

*Makes ass to mouth face*

# CiCi The Intern Says:
    April 11th, 2009 at 12:42 pm

# kevfrescura de talco Says:
    April 11th, 2009 at 12:39 pm

^I’m also an advocate of punching someone in the throat and have said it many times on NR. The throat pretty much can cut someone’s oxygen short without much force or effort. So just imagine actually using brute force. Consequences could be deadly.

# A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:
    April 11th, 2009 at 12:43 pm

*Remembers when Juelz gimmick used to be bandanas*

*Laughs*

*Also remembers it used to be my thing for awhile too*

*Makes ass to mouth face*

^I remember those nasty lookin’ bandana shirts and “custom” AF1’s. I thought they were hot at the time. Now? Hell no.

106. D_Block_4_life Says:

God will take you to hell, just to get you to heaven
    So even though it’s heavy, the load I will carry
    Grin and still bear it, win and still share it
    Apologies to the fans, I hope you can understand it
    Like a change in direction, even when you ain’t planned it
    All you can do it handle it, worst thing you can do is panic
    Use it to your advantage, avoid insanity manage
    To conquer, every obstacle, make impossible possible
    Even when winning illogical, losing is still far from optional
    This.

107. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

–LOL. Those were disturbing to see. I actually rocked a pink bandana with the black/pink af1s.. Still have those too

*Drops toaster in bathtub*

*Enters*

108. kevfrescura de talco Says:

@CICI

I guess for me its the ultra violent allure of punchin someone in the throat. Especially if one talks a lot of shit I could halt that by severly crushing they larynx. but I still piece nukkas. my combo game is delivered in fives.

109. CiCi The Intern Says:

# A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:
    April 11th, 2009 at 12:43 pm

*Remembers when Juelz gimmick used to be bandanas*

*Laughs*

*Also remembers it used to be my thing for awhile too*

*Makes ass to mouth face*

You know you were getting chicks off of that. You know how many broads LOVED Juelz? SMH.

# A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:
    April 11th, 2009 at 12:48 pm

*Drops toaster in bathtub*

*Enters*

^ *dies death dead*

Don’t feel bad (nh). I actually had a pink durag, with the gray Dunks with the green checks that came with the alternate pink laces to match.

111. FaMs! Says:

*remembers gucci print uptowns (AF1’s)*

*still owns flight jacket*

*Lot29 outfits*

112. CiCi The Intern Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    April 11th, 2009 at 12:52 pm
    ^ *dies death dead*

I didn’t know the AKAs had their own shoe lol!

113. FaMs! Says:

G units > S dots

Gunit clothes in 2003-2004 FTW.

114. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

–Lol, ADM kill me now. I did the juelz lean in school.

*Invests in the rocbox*

115. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

^ *dies death dead*

–Damn im surprised you didnt hit’em with the 2 tone durag on those (c) bleek

116. BIG STRONG Says:

kevfrescura de talco Says:

April 11th, 2009 at 12:48 pm
    @CICI

I still think choking a nigga is better. having been born with long arms I’ve choked my fair share of dudes and more then 75% were reduced to tears. A good punch to the throat will bring them too but a choke will make them think your gonna kill them

117. CiCi The Intern Says:

Yes! There is baseball on Fox at 4.

*feels relieved*

I didn’t know the AKAs had their own shoe lol!

^LOL

*throws up hook in front of Ques*

*is not a Que*

119. BIG STRONG Says:

FaMs! Says:

April 11th, 2009 at 12:55 pm
    G units > S dots

Gunit clothes in 2003-2004 FTW.

S.Dots >>>
    those joints were comfortable like slippers

120. kevfrescura de talco Says:

@BS

Co-sig on strangulation. One time I got into a beef w/bouncer @a cormega show. I was handling my bidness w/my mitts and when the 3oo pounder got overwhelmed he humbled me by wrappin his forceps around my jugular. I mighta seen that white light for a brief moment. Sheeesh.

121. rex hussla Says:

CiCi…nbatv has euroleague playoffs right now…shit is pretty dope

122. FaMs! Says:

Aight yall this is a CAM’RON post, perfect post to retire in…Nah Right’s politics are corny and I’m too real to be getting played.

dueces, shout out to the niggas that kept it real with me.

….but Nah is just too weak and these faggoty politics have ran their course.

123. CiCi The Intern Says:

# rex hussla Says:
    April 11th, 2009 at 1:04 pm

CiCi…nbatv has euroleague playoffs right now…shit is pretty dope

SMH @ me being too broke to get the cable sports package.

I wish I had the NFL Network, NBA TV and MLB Network right now.

*sobs*

124. BIG STRONG Says:

kevfrescura de talco Says:

April 11th, 2009 at 1:03 pm
    @BS

I used to bounce and the choke is the ultimate nigga be cool move. And stay away from that white light or you’ll be shaking on the floor with slob coming out your mouth lol

125. Eastern_Digital Says:

dueces, shout out to the niggas that kept it real with me.

….but Nah is just too weak and these faggoty politics have ran their course.

*Cam face*

126. Joe 88 Says:

*Lurks before going to the studio*

Yo, before yesterday I haven’t been to the studio in about a month, & everyday of that month I tried so hard to write some shit & couldn’t finish a 16, everything I wrote i’d ball up & start over, so I was a lil nervous when I went to the studio yesterday, soon as I got there I wrote a whole song w/ hook in about a hour & some change, I was soooooo relived, thought I was catching writers block, last time I caught it I pilled a M.J at the end of the 93 season, lol

What up Billz, CiCi, D_Block, Eastern, rest of the fam!!!!

127. D_Block_4_life Says:

Whats good Joe, if you got something new send it through, you already know…no

I’ll be back

128. Joe 88 Says:

Yo, anybody out there making beats (ghost!) send me some crack, I just got the green light on the solo project, hurry before it’s too late, I got 10 NBA top producers on speed dial (c) kiss

@ Billz

I heard you was co-signing that new kiss mixtape, that shit is fire, the bigg dogg status freestyle is insane

129. Eastern_Digital Says:

whattup joe? since you were on a hiatus bach then…what do you think about Coke Wave and Quarantine?

130. Joe 88 Says:

I got you D_Block

131. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Is there a pension plan when one retires from nah right? Eskay do we get dental too? (no)

@ Billz

^ *dapz* What it is chief? Yo, Styles verse is probably Top 3 on that whole tape. I think this next LOX album could be great if the production is on point.

Hit me up with songs chief!

dtb7881@hotmail.com

I’m still stuck on that Best That Ever Did It verse.

133. kevfrescura de talco Says:

“I I can show yooou betta than I can tell yooou…”

If ross don’t win w/this album I will be greatly surprised.

134. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Fat joe on mafia music remix >

135. Iceberg slim Says:

Rick ross verse on mafia music was crazy, hands down better than any 50 verse in the last 5 years, fck who you like gotta give ross credit, boy can spit

136. ant Says:

kiss verse on “the people”> that whole tape

137. david blackham Says:

“the people” > that whole tape

# ant Says:
    April 11th, 2009 at 1:42 pm

kiss verse on “the people”> that whole tape

^ Styles verse > Kiss verse

And Kiss verse was lava too.

139. CiCi The Intern Says:

Lewis & Clark! …*hugs*

140. Eastern_Digital Says:

I’m still stuck on that Best That Ever Did It verse.

that’s that Lo Life joint, isnt it?

*dapz Iceberg aka original Stanley Cup recipient*

Yo, what’s good in Tampa? People be talkin’ about some good spots for residence in FL but I’m not keen to that area.

# Eastern_Digital Says:
    April 11th, 2009 at 1:51 pm

I’m still stuck on that Best That Ever Did It verse.

that’s that Lo Life joint, isnt it?

^Yezzirr (c) Man Purse P

DAMN! Caron Butler winged the SHIT outta that nigga for the dagger in the Raptors. I know this is last night’s game but I didn’t see it.

144. Mega Says:

Giles!

145. JDollaz12 Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    April 11th, 2009 at 1:54 pm

^ i know right. can’t wait till next year when we got gil & haywood back healthy all year. we gonna be right back in the thick of things in the eastern conf. people forget that 2 years ago we had the best record in the east goin into the all-star break. but for now, i’m focusing all my sports energy into them o’s.

146. k1ng Says:

they tried to tell me i’d never be nothin but a protege
    but if you watch the VMA’s there’s nothin more to saaay

147. Most_Incredible! Says:

sup nahggers

148. k1ng Says:

D. Billz Says:

April 11th, 2009 at 1:54 pm

================

tell me bout it, marion is fukin useless. we need a allstar SG

# JDollaz12 Says:
    April 11th, 2009 at 2:26 pm

# D. Billz Says:
    April 11th, 2009 at 1:54 pm

^Did we win those Yankees games a few days ago? I’m not a baseball fan, but I rock with the O’s all day.

# k1ng Says:
    April 11th, 2009 at 2:48 pm

D. Billz Says:

April 11th, 2009 at 1:54 pm

================

tell me bout it, marion is fukin useless. we need a allstar SG

^Word. How do you go into the locker room knowing you just got winged and J’d for the game winning shot? Damn.

151. sleep AKA I lOVE MY GIRL Says:

I think that skull gang album is gonna take the biggest L of the year. I predict 10K

152. k1ng Says:

and he was the one complaining about how he hates loosing and, the team needs to be strong bla bla …fukin bla! that nigga lost since the suns days.

153. Eastern_Digital Says:

that shit is only gonna sell 4 figures, mark my words.

“Aggy” > rest of Skull Gang catalog

155. ant Says:

^^^what mixtape this on?

156. Eastern_Digital Says:

that joint with Maino off Coke Wave >>>>>>

157. IU Says:

cam said alztimers

158. Jewtino Says:

that shit is only gonna sell 4 figures, mark my words.

JR Writer sold 706 copies of Cinecrack, go figure.