Video: Fabolous, Ryan Leslie & Keri Hilson in the Studio

via herfection

86 Responses to “Video: Fabolous, Ryan Leslie & Keri Hilson in the Studio”

1. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

more Keri Hilson less Fab and Ryan

2. Beezy Says:

This is RnB…get this off of Nah Right.

3. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

*dufuss it up*

*scores 1600 on SAT*

*plays 30.5 instruments*

*dates Cassie*

*Diddy steals her*

*writes millions songs about Cassie*

*turns gay*

4. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

This lil girl had on what resembled a wedding dress.

^^^^^
    lmao probably her Quince. aka Mexican Sweet 16

5. streetz Says:

Mr Perfect > Bret Hart until Brett defeated him for the IC title.

Perfect should’ve been a World Champion

6. Kim Jong Tril - Our Dear Leader Nanyanen Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo’ Thoughts Says:

April 10th, 2009 at 12:14 pm
    It’s called schitzophrenia when you have conversations with yourself, right?

^^that can be a symptom of schizophrenia, but it could also be multiple personality syndrome

google is a helluva drug

Aint nuffin wrong with baby wipes. Well, I copped the “adult” version, which are “sanitation” wipes. I was on my way to my homegirl’s crib for her going away party in PG. Right as I got off the exit doo-doo was knockin’ at the door. I stopped at a Motel Super 8 (no Jeezy). Before then, I stopped at a gas station first and picked up the wipes. I didn’t wanna roll up in her crib smellin’ like dookie. Then I went to the Super 8. Totally irrelevant, but some Mexicans was having a party. This lil girl had on what resembled a wedding dress. Talk about stereotypical wetback.

8. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Regular tp just rips up and leaves dingleberries

dingleberries are the official fruit of hell.

iFux

Lol, yeah I don’t know what them shits are called. She had the lil’ socks with the chandeliers on ’em too. I was done.

10. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

R-Les is the R&B Kanye West

11. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Mr Perfect > Bret Hart until Brett defeated him for the IC title.

Perfect should’ve been a World Champion

i can’t see mr. perfect carrying a main event the way bret hart did. . .

12. Darth Cipher Says:

*sees Ryan Leslie name*

*plays addicted instrumental for next hour*

13. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

i can’t see mr. perfect carrying a main event the way bret hart did. . .
    ==============================================
    Perfect always cut great promo’s though.

14. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

i can’t see mr. perfect carrying a main event the way bret hart did.
    true but people also didnt think Bret could do it

First thing I heard was Funk Flex and I immediately paused the clip. Somebody needs to roundhouse him through a bar window. Like, yesterday.

16. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

socks with the chandeliers
    *prom night dumpster babied*

17. Big Homie Says:

vimeo.com/4087696

Raekwon and Bobby Brown on stage together in LA?? Random

*still thinks Bobby Brown is the king of R&B*

18. G7 Says:

>>i can’t see mr. perfect carrying a main event the way bret hart did.

==
    co-sign

19. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

i SWARE by the cottonelle Ass wipes. them shits is the truth for cleanin ass & inbetween condom changes… and after u fuck.

And for cleanin piss off the toletbowl.

20. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

^I tasted that nuvo shit and was like this is the shit that rappers are running around the club with???

I gave that shit to my girl and ordered me a henny straight up. She came back to me and was like, don’t ever offer me some soft shit like this again and ordered a jack on the rocks.

Damn i love that girl

^^^marry that woman!!!!!!!!!

^You know I am. Me and shorty have stumbled out of many establishments because we were trying to outdrink each other. I’m usually more focused than she is when we’re drunk, but there have been times that I was super fucked up. Especially the night we had the Patron shot contest in a bar…

21. Darth Cipher Says:

Macho Man Randy Savage… best wrestler of all time!!!

22. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

socks with the chandeliers
    *prom night dumpster babied*

one of the funniest clips i’ve EVER seen!

and i’m takin a stroll (he’s takin a stoll)/i’m takin a stroll (he’s takin a stroll)

23. TheCo!!inB Says:

i wish I could fuck every girl in that studio.

24. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

April 10th, 2009 at 12:21 pm

Damn i love that girl

^^^marry that woman!!!!!!!!!

My lil’Dothead likes Vodka straight, Lil’bitch is like 5.2, 98 pounds…lol.

25. Beezy Says:

*prom night dumpster babied*

^Roffle

26. Darth Cipher Says:

fuck you nigga (i say that out of the most respectful co-sign to your good fortune possible)

27. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

Northin’ worse then a drunk bitch.

28. Beezy Says:

inbetween condom changes

^uppity ass niggas.

turn that shit inside out.

29. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Beezy Says:

April 10th, 2009 at 12:23 pm
    *prom night dumpster babied*

^Roffle

^^^^^
    *GU-Broffles*

30. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

Beezy Says:

April 10th, 2009 at 12:24 pm
    inbetween condom changes

^uppity ass niggas.

turn that shit inside out.

*DEAD*

31. Darth Cipher Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo’ Thoughts Says:

April 10th, 2009 at 12:24 pm
    Northin’ worse then a drunk bitch.

i guess you’ve never seen a drunk obeise chick, who’s horny, and thinks she’s gods gift to every penis in the club… especially the ones that rejected her

32. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

so it’s called the madison square garden incident, right. . . .and basically, when hall and nash left the wwf for wcw, shawn michaels and triple H came out at the end of a match and they all embraced in the ring. . . mind you, nash and shawn michaels had a feud poppin off, so this was the first time people saw that what happened in the ring wasn’t the relationship wrestlers had out the ring. . .and vince was furious!!

that year, triple H was supposed to win the king of the ring and get his push towards the wwf title, but vince basically put him on punishment, and another superstar won the king of the ring and cut a promo that changed the face of wrestling forever. . . .

who was that wrestler? and what was the promo. . . .

33. Jersey*made*me Says:

LF:Hasheem Thabeet is the funniest looking nigga in America.

34. Darth Cipher Says:

Beezy Says:

April 10th, 2009 at 12:24 pm
    inbetween condom changes

^uppity ass niggas.

turn that shit inside out.

kinda defeats the purpose of wearing a condom, don’t you think???

35. Big Homie Says:

If someone can rip that prom night dumpster baby, that would be nice.

36. CiCi The Intern Says:

SMH @ some of y’all think Keri Hilson was Les.

37. Mac Brown Says:

You got an Indian chick 88?

38. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

April 10th, 2009 at 12:25 pm
    Beezy Says:

April 10th, 2009 at 12:24 pm
    inbetween condom changes

^uppity ass niggas.

turn that shit inside out.

*DEAD*

co-sign, LMAO.

39. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

sneakerhead.com/nike-air-jordan-1-retro-basketball-shoes374454011.html

^^^^^
    This Collin

40. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

kinda defeats the purpose of wearing a condom, don’t you think???

^One of my boys used to do this shit and it would amaze me that he was dead ass like that shit was a good idea…

41. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

If someone can rip that prom night dumpster baby, that would be nice.

it’s on youtube.

42. Big Homie Says:

Ayo at the screenshot btw

43. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Mac Brown Says:

April 10th, 2009 at 12:27 pm
    You got an Indian chick 88?

YeZur! closest thing to a nigger i’ll get in 09′

44. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

who was that wrestler? and what was the promo. . . .

Stone Cold…Austin 3:16

45. Beezy Says:

who was that wrestler? and what was the promo. . . .

^Steve Austin….Austin 3:16 means I just whipped your ass.

46. sleep AKA I lOVE MY GIRL Says:

As parents would ya’ll allow your high school kids so out to parties and come back 3/4 in the morn. What is a reasonable curfue for 16 yrs olds.

47. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

lol, you ever try to put on a condom that was already partially unrolled??? that shit is the worst!

48. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

SMH @ some of y’all think Keri Hilson was Les.
    ===========================
    She has some dykey mannerisms. Wouldn’t blow my mind if it came out later that she had a Lick-Her License.

49. Big Homie Says:

What is a condom?

50. Mac Brown Says:

SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

April 10th, 2009 at 12:28 pm
    Mac Brown Says:

April 10th, 2009 at 12:27 pm
    You got an Indian chick 88?

YeZur! closest thing to a nigger i’ll get in 09′

****heart failure!!!!!!!!!!!

Dawg, no sistas for 09? Thats cool. I can’t even become friends with an Indian. THem mofos here can be racist as fuck sometimes.

51. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

^1 am. The absolute latest. But that all depends on when the party started.

Why is Fab lookin’ at Ryan like that? The industry is gay.

53. R.J.Orion Says:

Friday/Saturday offdays >> Saturday/Sunday offdays

(except during football season)

54. Darth Cipher Says:

sleep AKA I lOVE MY GIRL Says:

April 10th, 2009 at 12:29 pm

no later then 1am… and that’s if they’re honour roll

55. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

April 10th, 2009 at 12:29 pm

LMAO, that shit IS the worst, u put the bitch on half way & get the fuckin, by the time u bust off & pull out, u’ll be diggin in her snatch 4 the damn thing.

56. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

April 10th, 2009 at 12:29 pm

^^^^^
    almost impossible you get air stuck and all of a sudden you got half a fucking ballon on a hard dick, flubbing around trying to insert

57. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    April 10th, 2009 at 12:29 pm

Umm, that thing is useless at that point, right? Compromised its effectiveness and all that.

58. sleep AKA I lOVE MY GIRL Says:

*edit*

Go out, curfew*

59. cMac Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    April 10th, 2009 at 12:29 pm
    _________

Maybe you should take that convo to the circuit club and post it in the glory hole discussion

60. dorian gray Says:

@ mr. Pap: Who is stone cold steve austin? I’ll take Wrestlers who beat their wives for 500 please.

61. Mac Brown Says:

I’m with Big Homie [||] WTF is a Con-Dom??!!

62. Jersey*made*me Says:

sleep AKA I lOVE MY GIRL Says:

April 10th, 2009 at 12:29 pm

8 on weekdays and 10 on weekends as long as I pay the bills.

63. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Mac Brown Says:

April 10th, 2009 at 12:29 pm
    SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

April 10th, 2009 at 12:28 pm
    Mac Brown Says:

April 10th, 2009 at 12:27 pm
    You got an Indian chick 88?

YeZur! closest thing to a nigger i’ll get in 09′

****heart failure!!!!!!!!!!!

shit, im racist too, so it works. she gets mad, calles me a nigger, i get mad & throw rats on a plate with ketchup on it @ her ass. We even.

64. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

who was that wrestler? and what was the promo. . . .

Stone Cold…Austin 3:16

POW!

long story short, if that incident never happened, austin wouldn’t have gotten that push. . . . and WWE would’ve DEFINITELY lost the monday night wars to WCW

65. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

April 10th, 2009 at 12:28 pm
    Mac Brown Says:

April 10th, 2009 at 12:27 pm
    You got an Indian chick 88?

YeZur! closest thing to a nigger i’ll get in 09′
    ===============================
    If I actually overheard this convo in real life, I might be compelled to snuff you off GP.

66. Rockabye Says:

Jay-Z vs. El Fary, YouTube Rip

zshare.net/audio/58449327bb9c99b7/

67. Big Homie Says:

Going in raw >

68. Mac Brown Says:

Aint no 16 yr olds doing shit past 1am but getting pregnant.

69. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

^Roffle

70. TheCo!!inB Says:

obese drunk women are the armor bearers of satan. why they think because a nigga is 6’4 290lbs i wanna end up with your 2 20 piece nuggets after the club snackin ass. i warm up at a buck eighty but don’t get outta control big girls.

71. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

i remember in high school i lost a condom in this white girls box for a whole day. . . she was like she pissed it out and felt sooood dirty. . .

72. Darth Cipher Says:

I HATE THAT SHIT!!!… i always scream just for dramatic affect saying your vagina is a greedy cum whore that just ate my condom… you’re not having my seed even if i have to punch the fetis out of you”… it’s pretty comedic given the circumstances

73. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

What is a reasonable curfue for 16 yrs olds.
    ===============================
    Boys = 8 on weekdays, 12 on weekends

Girls = 6 on weekdays, 10 on weekends

74. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo’ Thoughts Says:

April 10th, 2009 at 12:32 pm
    SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

April 10th, 2009 at 12:28 pm
    Mac Brown Says:

April 10th, 2009 at 12:27 pm
    You got an Indian chick 88?

YeZur! closest thing to a nigger i’ll get in 09′
    ===============================

Ahhh, Applaud my good Jew lawyers & the GREAT state of NewJersey who gave me, one out of like 100,000 ppl a CCL.

75. Danielson a.k.a. Dat Mixed Race Nigga Says:

Maybach Music II’s chorus lifts my soul. the beat is immaculate.

*daps errbody*

76. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Mac Brown Says:
    April 10th, 2009 at 12:32 pm

Aint no 16 yr olds doing shit past 1am but getting pregnant.

You sound like my Pops LMAO!

“I don’t care what you do, you better not come home pregnant.”

77. sleep AKA I lOVE MY GIRL Says:

would cerfew differ from ur sons and daughters. 19yr old son 1 o’clock curfew son 2 because the guy has to drop the girl off after a date.

78. R.J.Orion Says:

D. Billz Says:

April 10th, 2009 at 12:29 pm
    Why is Fab lookin’ at Ryan like that? The industry is gay.

——

word… i bet its at least 50 percent homo

wifey was looking as some black gossip site that swears they have proof that:

Busta Rhymes
    Method Man
    Redman
    Puffy
    JaRule
    LLCool J
    Missy
    Eva Pigford
    etc. (cause i cant remeber them all)

are all known gays and/or bisexuals … the way the story was written and the incidents reported seemed mad authentic … i been heard Trevor was homo … but JaRule and LL ? … Meth??

79. streetz Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    April 10th, 2009 at 12:18 pm

Mr Perfect > Bret Hart until Brett defeated him for the IC title.

Perfect should’ve been a World Champion

i can’t see mr. perfect carrying a main event the way bret hart did. . .

cosign whoever sd ppl aint think brett hart could either

Peep this(nhjic): Brett and Perfect were about equal in pure wrestling skill. TO me, Perfects gimmick > The Hitman. The Perfect World Champion, you tellin me that wouldn’t have went over with the fans? To this day, his perfect vignettes are some of the best in wrestling history. With Bobby heenan as Manager and even when Ric Flair came through, Perfect would’ve reigned supreme.

Perfect could’ve been a dope Horseman also

80. kintell Says:

LMAO @ fetis.

81. kintell Says:

LMAO @ fetis.

82. Laky Says:

R Les has dope production. no doubting that

83. vince Says:

dang that beat is crazy.

84. dchaphizzi Says:

did that track already leak ?

85. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Fabolous feat. Ryan Leslie - Your Baby (1:28 Snippet) Says:

[…] Previously: Video: Fabolous, Ryan Leslie & Keri Hilson in the Studio […]

86. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Fabolous ft. Ryan Leslie, Davion Farris & Johnta Austin - Roll With Me [2min Snippet] Says:

[…] Ryan Leslie posted a behind-the-scenes vid of Fab & Keri in the studio making this […]