South Park – Gay Fish (Long/Explicit Version)

kanye-sp-7

South Park – Gay Fish (Long/Explicit Version)

Previously: Kanye’s Response To Gay Fish | Video: South Park – Do You Like Fish Dicks? (Kanye)

247 Responses to “South Park – Gay Fish (Long/Explicit Version)”

1. Greenraida Says:

This season, bar last weeks episode has been pretty amazing

2. 123 Says:

You really put up another post over them nice tits for this? Let’s get a Tahiry post next.

3. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Yes, i like fishsticks… In my mouth

4. Micheal Tyson aka Ill fuck you till you love me faggot Says:

Asher Roth is trash artist wise the kid doesnt know shit about making a album…this kid probably listens too many Rock/Pop music cuz his album’s production has a significant amount of soft guitars strings and other Rock/Pop production elements shit is a bad mix…the kid is 22-23 i believe so he has time to develop as a artist but he better wise-up rapping about how much weed you smoke gets booring after a while,Asher can rap but its never a good sign when people know you can rap but you still bore people to death with your rhymes…Lupe who is a probably the most overrated lyricist in hiphop(main cuz you never understand wtf he is saying)lyrics are fascisnating

……AND YES LUPE IS A OVERRATED LYRICIST,I SAID IT

Just cuz you don’t understand him,don’t mean that he’s nice…it just means you dont understand the bullshit that he writes (c)Hov

5. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

twitter.com/aKiDnamedHENNY/status/1489643657

Bad habits

6. Victory Says:

# A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:
    April 10th, 2009 at 6:26 am

Yes, i like fishsticks… In my mouth

“I LOOOVE Fishdicks. And I love to put them in my mouth”

“Esse’ you’re a gay fish”

*Carlos Mencia dies*

7. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

You like fishdicks… get it… Please get it..

8. Joe 88 Says:

Muthafukka i’m a lyrical wordsmith, mu’fukka

suffocation… no breeeeathing… this… is… my… last resorrrrrt

*dapz NAHgerians*

10. zman Says:

asher roth is good, stop the hating

11. Eastern_Digital Says:

oh whattup billz

niggaz thought you went MIA cuz you deleted your twitter and stopped postin for two days. smh.

LMAO @ E_Digi. Nah, I didn’t delete my Twitter, I just put my tweets on private while I was away. I was gettin’ new followers out of the blue. I just had to take a break from TwitNah to catch up on some financial literature/planning. All is well though.

13. sleep AKA I lOVE MY GIRL Says:

I don’t listen to asher roth cause he’s white, sue me. I am not a racist, as a matter of fact my best associate is white. One white rapper is enough for me.

14. CiCi The Intern Says:

The Mayor is back. *daps and hugs*

Twan! *daps and hugs*

eastern, tribe, victory … *daps and hugs*

*dapz and hugs CiCi*

*dies @ “Twan”*

16. sleep AKA I lOVE MY GIRL Says:

@ d.billz

What u reading I gotta pick up a new books. I usually only read suze orman and the rich dad poor dad guy, but I’m open to suggestions.

17. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Cici… You owe me a nap

Daps Sleep, Joe, Billz, vic

18. CiCi The Intern Says:

# A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:
    April 10th, 2009 at 8:42 am

Cici… You owe me a nap

Daps Sleep, Joe, Billz, vic

I’ve been waiting. Where you at?

19. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Making Honey ham omelets with nothing on the side lol

20. sleep AKA I lOVE MY GIRL Says:

Day home from work, time to watch some maury. That show stimulates to same part of my brain that uncle murda music does. Shit ruins my enertainment when naquan is the farther of shaniqua baby.

21. Eastern_Digital Says:

Playing Tennis on an old school Gameboy while takin a shit >>>>>

22. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Muthafukka i’m a lyrical wordsmith, mu’fukka

this shit was comedic gold. . . . but that funniest part of this episode?

when kanye and that big ass gray fish locked eyes. . . . that shit was the GOAT. . . .

LOL, that fish blinked like “what the fuck. . . . eh, fuck it.”

23. anons aka brother mouzone in a joe clair era Says:

Playing Tennis on an old school Gameboy

oh shit! that used to be my CRACK when i was a youngin

24. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

LOL@ Telemundo advertisements on Nah. I guess the 2 man petition (No) Dblock and I signed worked.

25. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Playing Tennis on an old school Gameboy

oh shit! that used to be my CRACK when i was a youngin

mortal kombat on the old school gameboy >>>>>>

and fuck you if you had the sega handheld jawn. . . what was it called again?

i just know it was in color, so niggas thought they was ballin. . . .

26. anons aka brother mouzone in a joe clair era Says:

Mac wit da cheeeeseee…awww baby

27. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

I just noticed the fish eating Kanyes butt in this picture… Haha

28. anons aka brother mouzone in a joe clair era Says:

kanye swan dive into the sea > the entire South park episode

29. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

I just noticed the fish eating Kanyes butt in this picture… Haha

this screen cap is perfect for about 13 different reasons. . .

30. Eastern_Digital Says:

Playing Tennis on an old school Gameboy

oh shit! that used to be my CRACK when i was a youngin

level 4 6-0 6-0, and one set without losing a single play. whatchu know about that?

31. CiCi The Intern Says:

Golden Girls FTW!

(Thank the heavens I have the Hallmark Channel)

32. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

kanye swan dive into the sea > the entire South park episode

you might have a point. . . .

33. Eastern_Digital Says:

and fuck you if you had the sega handheld jawn. . . what was it called again?

i just know it was in color, so niggas thought they was ballin. . . .
    i remember them, my cousin had one of these. they were called Sega GameGear.

34. digital Scales Says:

@noreaga Felt wierd nurse washing my son and pull his joint back holy molyabout 13 hours ago from txt
    __________

Wow i was rolling when i read this

Daps Billz Joe Ci E_Di Pap a tribe called quest and the rest

35. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

i remember them, my cousin had one of these. they were called Sega GameGear.

motherFUCK a gamegear!

36. sleep AKA I lOVE MY GIRL Says:

Smh @ this mom on maury saying she let her 16yr old daughter and her boyfriend have sex @ her house, because she would rather have her have sex @ home than outside. Good parenting failed.

37. digital Scales Says:

Yo the survivor man is the fucking man

Survivor man >

I’m bout to go cop his series on dvd on gp of him staying in the amazon rain forest in Ecuador

38. Beezy Says:

sega was revolutionary with the ‘c’ button…up until then it was all nintendo with just the ‘a’ and ‘b’ buttons

*daps all*

39. digital Scales Says:

I never had a gameboy or a nintendo ds or any other handle held game set

40. Eastern_Digital Says:

lmao.

41. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

i remember them, my cousin had one of these. they were called Sega GameGear.

–Ah damn the game gear… That shit looked like one of batmans gadgets from the early 90s.. I wanted one so bad, my cousin had one. That shit took like 8 batteries and worked for 2 hours but damn were those graphics (2D visuals with light) hot

42. CiCi The Intern Says:

my “Broad Street Bullies” Beezy and Pap, Digital (oww!), anons….*daps and hugs*

43. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

…ShoutOut all the Black Females of the world… im fuckin with Snowflakes from now on, so dont ask. …im eatin pinkToe for dinner 2nite.

44. Bones Jackson Says:

the old school sega handheld was called a Game Gear…

45. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Nintendo will forever be the goat. Contra and mario >

46. Beezy Says:

*daps CiCi*

47. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

April 10th, 2009 at 9:12 am
    Nintendo will forever be the goat. Contra and mario >

Full Co-Sign. Shout out all the fights i got into @ family dinners & shit Over contra. “BITCH ITS MY GAME I GET AS MANY START OVERS I WANT, YOU MAD, GET THE FUCK OUT MY ROOM”

48. Digital Scales Says:

up up down down left right left right b a select start

i never got to beat the game unless i used the codes, i tried, couldnt do it, too much happening

49. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

maaaaaaaaaaan, those graphics were beautiful for it to be a handheld. . . . sonic came out sooooo crisp (no charles hamilton impressing me)

50. sleep AKA I lOVE MY GIRL Says:

What was the football game with troy aikman on the cover?

51. Beezy Says:

a b a c a b b

mortal kombat blood code

52. CiCi The Intern Says:

# A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:
    April 10th, 2009 at 9:12 am

Nintendo will forever be the goat. Contra and mario >

Shit…Duck Hunt … we fired off that gun with reckless abandon (nope)

53. Beezy Says:

techmo bowl was the goat nintendo football game

54. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

who wants to bet this was what crazy said to his mom. . . . . GATT!!

55. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

BITCH, we had the first TV with Picture in Picture back in the 80’s

56. Digital Scales Says:

contra, ninja gaiden, double dragon,kung fu,blades of steel,mike tyson punch out,rbi baseball,triple play baseball and super mario 3

57. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

April 10th, 2009 at 9:16 am

who wants to bet this was what crazy said to his mom. . . . . GATT!!

yea, some kids did bad shit, i always cussed. i was “that” kid who cussed @ everybody all the time.

58. Digital Scales Says:

# Beezy Says:
    April 10th, 2009 at 9:15 am

techmo bowl was the goat nintendo football game
    ____

hell yeah

59. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Shit…Duck Hunt … we fired off that gun with reckless abandon (nope)

–Duck Hunt = The hood’s shooting range.

I wish i knew where the pic of me posing with the nintendo gun is

60. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Digital Scales Says:

April 10th, 2009 at 9:18 am

Mario 3, thats when the nigga got that Tail? (no Ye FishStix)

61. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

digi, double dragon was my shiiiiiiiiiiit!!!

but yea, nothing ever beats contra. . . that, or metroid.

62. Beezy Says:

i used to love in techmo bowl if you would guess the other dudes play the defense would just smash the offenses face in

63. Digital Scales Says:

i remember had had the 101 games in 1, classic, i would still play that shit right now over all that super advanced bullshit out now, all that brain washing bullshit

64. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

techmo bowl was the goat nintendo football game
    ____

hell yeah

–I was trying to get my mom to get this for me but she never did. She got me zelda istead

65. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

April 10th, 2009 at 9:19 am
    Shit…Duck Hunt … we fired off that gun with reckless abandon (nope)

–Duck Hunt = The hood’s shooting range.

NOSUR! shes from philly, them niggas @ 10 dont need videoGames to buck off. ….whats the Murder Rate today CiCi?

66. Beezy Says:

magic v bird GOOOOAAATTTT

67. Digital Scales Says:

# SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:
    April 10th, 2009 at 9:19 am

Digital Scales Says:

April 10th, 2009 at 9:18 am

Mario 3, thats when the nigga got that Tail? (no Ye FishStix)
    _____

yeah yo, that shit is official still, i wish i could play all these

68. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Mario 3, thats when the nigga got that Tail? (no Ye FishStix)

yup, the raccoon jawn and he could fly with it.

69. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Yea, Shoutout Nintendo… They killed it, Sony fucked the game up, Nintendo came WAY back & has Sony on the ropes… Sony about to die bitch…lol.

70. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

I never played Double dragon either… Pssh but mario 3 was my shit. Even my aunt played more than us.

71. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

April 10th, 2009 at 9:20 am
    Mario 3, thats when the nigga got that Tail? (no Ye FishStix)

yup, the raccoon jawn and he could fly with it.

Yea, That shit was the truth.

72. Digital Scales Says:

i had zelda the shit was gold yo

i remember my cousin had that little robot, but he wasn’t allowed to play double dragon, little faggot

73. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Digital Scales Says:

April 10th, 2009 at 9:22 am
    i had zelda the shit was gold yo

Hated that Zelda shit.

74. Beezy Says:

i never raelly touched a skateboard in my life…but i would play ‘skate or die’ religiously

75. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Yo but shout out to NBA93 for the Sega genesis. The only game i know where MJ was in the game. I used to rock out with that dude [ll] and school blockas

76. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

that Double Bubble Bibble Bobble, whatever the fuck that shits called, i threw that shit out the window. my moms got that shit 4 my sister. she would fuck up my swag.

77. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

nba jam for sega genesis >>>>>

# sleep AKA I lOVE MY GIRL Says:
    April 10th, 2009 at 8:38 am

@ d.billz

^Coincidentally, RGPG is the book I just finished reading. Me and my cousin traded off books about 3 years ago. I gave him Behold A Pale Horse and have me RGPG. This was a few months before I got fired from the gov’t. Right after the termination, I returned to school so I didn’t have time to read it. After my recent graduation, and paying attention to the current economy, I noticed the book amongst my stack of other jewels and decided to pick it up and finally start reading it. I laughed through much of it because I felt like Kiyosaki was talkin’ directly at me. My whole perception about how money works has changed and I’m no longer fooled by the illusion. I’m still cheap as ever and that won’t change, but I don’t live in fear of it anymore. Many people will read this stuff but still never use it. And to be honest, there’s nothing wrong with fear (paying bills and taking care of responsibilities) or desire (new cars, crib and other expenses) but he pinpointed that we have to learn to use these characteristics to our advantage and not be consumed by them. I took on my parents old ways of living in fear because that’s the way they’ve been taught so it’s only natural to pass that on to the next generation. But I have to break the cycle if I want to live comfortably whilst being financially literate.

There’s no reward without risk.

79. Digital Scales Says:

nintendo > sega

sega kids was the corniest kids in school back in the day, only niggas talking bout sonic, mario would whip sonics ass

80. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

shout out to super nintendo. . . the only niggas g enough to put “super” in front of an existing game system and just ball the fuck out. . . .

P.S. How’s ya girl yo?

82. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

April 10th, 2009 at 9:23 am

Moonwalker on Genesis was the shit, better @ the Arcade.

SHOUT OUT the arcade joints, i cant COUNT how many bitches i ran down on back in the day @ the arcade, Friday Nights after school… Hit the Arcade, BITCH! (sniffs finger, remembers good times)

83. Digital Scales Says:

i smack the shit outta sega kids, wtf is a toe jam and earl i never played that shit

84. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Isnt nba jam for super nintendo. That game was hot… That game started a never ending war with my cuz that is currently being waged on Nba2k9.

85. Bones Jackson Says:

Why don’t yall just get an emulator and relive your childhood dreams again…as an adult?

*dapz DScales*

87. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

maaaaaaaaaaaaaan, the arcade used to be where it was at!!!!!!!!!!!!! hit up the arcade on a friday night w/ a ten dollar bill, change all them bitches to quarters, and watch the asians dominate on mortal kombat II or super street fighter. . . .

88. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

or earthworm jim.

or vectorman.

mind you, these were all quality games.

89. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Yo is anybody watching maury right now… Wow at these females

90. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

…i been stickin my fingers in Pussy since as far back as i can remember. ShoutOut havein older Cuz’inz, Schoolin young cats since way back.

I remember when we had Eastpoint Mall down here. It used to be this ill ass Sega Arcade in there. Niggas aint wanna see me on that Virtual Fighter 1, 2, or 3. Which then prompted me to beg my peoples for a Sega Saturn. Biggest. Waste. Ever. That shit turned into a $300 coaster.

My badd… it wasn’t Eastpoint (which still exists). It was Golden Ring Mall.

wtf is a toe jam and earl

^We used to have a spot in Hollinswood Shopping Center called Powerhouse Video where I used to rent my games. I used to see that particular game, plus Ecco, and walk right past that shit.

Mutant League Football >>

“ashes to ashes… dust to dust… dead bodies to the kitchen”

94. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

i woulda sold a kidney back in the day for a dreamcast. . . . .

95. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

ShoutOut breakin in peoples cribs (you friends) Just to take videogames.

96. Beezy Says:

lmao @ Ecco the Dolphin…i COMPLETELY forgot about that shit

97. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Damn we didnt have an arcade unless you go down to times square or to the pizza shop to play pacman… We had house parties and played bball with some drinks.

98. cMac Says:

good morn

99. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

i woulda sold a kidney back in the day for a dreamcast. . . . .

–Smh@ those that didnt have a dreamcast. That shit was goat. They had better games than the ps and was like a water down Xbox360.

100. sleep AKA I lOVE MY GIRL Says:

@ dbillz

Rdpd has had the greatest effect on my life after I read it. After I read that book and all the things he spoke about I notice my parents and older family member were doing the same things as the poor dad. I guess when ur taught a certain way that’s all you know.I took some risk in this reccession maybe it will work maybe it won’t. I bought some BOA stock let’s she what happends.

101. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

I hate men who arent there for their children. My mom divorced my father when i was 2-3 and he made it an obligation to still see me and visit me every weekend.

102. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

i agree w/ hen. . . fuck deadbeat dads.

103. Beezy Says:

i think im about to cop tix to this Cotto fight @ MSG…even though he let me down against Margarito

104. sleep AKA I lOVE MY GIRL Says:

I finally take a day off I’m watching maury and all these niggas are the farther this shit sucks.

105. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

wait, wait, wait. . . .

anybody listen to this song yet???????????????

this shit is hilarious!!!

cMac aka Tayshaun Prince… What it is?

107. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

April 10th, 2009 at 9:41 am
    i agree w/ hen. . . fuck deadbeat dads.

Some of these “mothers” or BITCHES use the kid as a puppet, fuckin with niggas, pullin strings… a Bitch will NEVER use a kid as a Tool to control or have any influence on me or in my life… I’ll send that fuckin a kid a check & let it ride till it gets older, before i let a bitch pull strings with me. i dont give a Fuck how the shit looks. NO BITCH controls me, Never. Fuckin whores.

108. cMac Says:

whatup billz

109. KLO Says:

TGIF! Whut up nah?

110. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

*daps Cmac’n*

111. cMac Says:

daps 88…

yo child is a baby, not a paycheck (c) Ms. Jackson

112. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

i really get around/i’m the slut of the sea/when i say i got crabs/i mean it literally. . . .

# sleep AKA I lOVE MY GIRL Says:
    April 10th, 2009 at 9:38 am

@ dbillz

^Ditto. I’m about to hit up CS and see what risks I plan to take on the market. If I lose, fuck it. But I usually can spot a “hit”.

114. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Fuck tayshaun prince, i went to go see the knicks with the little bro and they got stomped by the pistons.

KLO… Oh shit, we got ghosts in here. What’s good chief?

i woulda sold a kidney back in the day for a dreamcast. . . . .

^Other than Fight Night, I didn’t really care for that system. I never owned it, but one of the homies around the way had it.

117. sleep AKA I lOVE MY GIRL Says:

Damm that nigga johnny need to start using condoms.

118. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

*Daps KLO*

119. R.J.Orion Says:

*chiefs with wifey*

*we DBillz it up*

*watches “Secrets Of Angels, Demons & Masons”*

*daps Netflix*

120. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Damm that nigga johnny need to start using condoms.

–LOL That dude needs to get his tubes tied. For the sake of humanity

121. Hoskins Says:

*ampgeez it up*

SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:
    April 10th, 2009 at 9:45 am

^^^^ casket?

122. R.J.Orion Says:

*daps everyone*

Max B, “Harlems Mine” >>

*dapz RJOrion*

*watches “Secrets Of Angels, Demons & Masons”*

^Word?

*googles*

126. Beezy Says:

these Somali pirates are about to get blasted out of the water…US sending in the big gunssss

127. Jimmy Valentime Says:

::goes on nah right.com :::

::see As I Em::

::listen to Z-Share::

::Gives Computer new york Ice Grill::

asher Roth Can cry rap a river….

128. cMac Says:

sink them pirates

129. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

*daps The Mayor & LandLORD*

# Beezy Says:
    April 10th, 2009 at 9:54 am

^Back in November I was reading about all of this in the NYTimes. I’m actually routing for these ninjas. Seizing boats and throwing parties on ’em. That’s Real Nigga Shit (c) Smitty.

LF: The NY Times are free at Towson University.

*dapz CS88*

132. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Max B, “Harlems Mine” >>

–You mean harlem bomb… Is that the song with the piano loop

133. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

*Big Money! Big Money!, No Wammys!*

134. Eastern_Digital Says:

Max B, “Harlems Mine” >>

what tape is that on?

135. sleep AKA I lOVE MY GIRL Says:

Those somalias pirates was extorting those french now they fucked with the wrong country lol. I can’t wait to see this shit unfold.

136. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

@ billz

lol, i was reading an article, and it said the pirates live a life that’s a cross between “a government official and a gangster rappper” back in their hometowns. . .

i roffled.

137. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

*How do you know your from Jersey?*
    when you worked @ great adventure when u were in Highschool!

138. CiCi The Intern Says:

# SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:
    April 10th, 2009 at 9:20 am

A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

April 10th, 2009 at 9:19 am
    Shit…Duck Hunt … we fired off that gun with reckless abandon (nope)

–Duck Hunt = The hood’s shooting range.

Not as high as Baltimore’s murder rate.

139. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

Daps all

Peace ya’ll..

140. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Damn@ fat babies on maury

141. green eyes Says:

happy friday fuckers: land, billz, crazy, cmac, beezy, tribe, papag, etc etc

142. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

April 10th, 2009 at 10:00 am
    # SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:
    April 10th, 2009 at 9:20 am

A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

April 10th, 2009 at 9:19 am
    Shit…Duck Hunt … we fired off that gun with reckless abandon (nope)

–Duck Hunt = The hood’s shooting range.

Not as high as Baltimore’s murder rate.

Shout Out B-More

143. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Not as high as Baltimore’s murder rate.

You gon’ feel kick like bruce lee before you take me out my capri’s

144. CiCi The Intern Says:

# SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:
    April 10th, 2009 at 10:00 am

*How do you know your from Jersey?*
    when you worked @ great adventure when u were in Highschool!

*How do you know you’re from Jersey?*

When you smell like processed trash.

145. TheCo!!inB Says:

A Squad in this bitch, let’s play!
    *daps starters wearing Nike Zoom Air Bacon’s*

146. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

green eyes Says:

April 10th, 2009 at 10:01 am
    happy friday fuckin crazy

Thats what im talkin about (Q: Kip Dynamite)

147. Beezy Says:

pirate lifestyle sounds pretty appealing [||]

# Eastern_Digital Says:
    April 10th, 2009 at 9:58 am

Max B, “Harlems Mine” >>

what tape is that on?

^I have no idea. But the dude on keepinitwavy.blogspot.com has some type of embedded player where he made his own playlist and that’s where I heard it.

149. Beezy Says:

>That means its prob pretty new…that playlist is usually very current.

Not as high as Baltimore’s murder rate.

Shout Out B-More

^GOOOOT DAMN! (c) KaySlay

For some odd reason, I got a feeling that somethin’ is gonna pop off in Fells Point this year and the law is gonna shut shit DOWN. Fells Point is still too close to the hood, right down Broadway. Douglas Homes is literally walkin’ distance.

151. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

*Goes ‘Qwanell’ on Nah right*

*Green holds me back but is then shoved out the door*

*Continues to provoke fight while Land and Billz cry*

152. Beezy Says:

Max B. – Harlems Mine
    zshare.net/audio/58381637659b0340/

# Beezy Says:
    April 10th, 2009 at 10:08 am

>That means its prob pretty new…that playlist is usually very current.

^I’m dyin’ off the fact that you already know about that playlist.

154. green eyes Says:

# Beezy Says:
    April 10th, 2009 at 10:06 am

pirate lifestyle sounds pretty appealing [||]

^Arrrr!!

Max B “I Aint Tryna” is a great way to start a mixtape (Quarantine). That’s some bangin’ ass cruise music.

Speakin’ of which, I think I might go catch Fast & Furious matinee today.

import tuning >

156. CiCi The Intern Says:

A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:
    April 10th, 2009 at 10:08 am

*Goes ‘Qwanell’ on Nah right*

*Green holds me back but is then shoved out the door*

*Continues to provoke fight while Land and Billz cry*

AUBREY!

*dapz greens*

158. Beezy Says:

^I’m dyin’ off the fact that you already know about that playlist.

>yezzur! Nah doesn’t give the wave enough shine so I gotta go on the blogs dedicated to Max.

159. TheCo!!inB Says:

aint shit to brag about but Richmond VA has had a pretty high murder rate, per capita, for a while. they topped the list in 05 i wanna say

# CiCi The Intern Says:
    April 10th, 2009 at 10:10 am

A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:
    April 10th, 2009 at 10:08 am

*Goes ‘Qwanell’ on Nah right*

*Green holds me back but is then shoved out the door*

*Continues to provoke fight while Land and Billz cry*

AUBREY!

^ *confuuuused*

161. Beezy Says:

^co-sig

# TheCo!!inB Says:
    April 10th, 2009 at 10:10 am

^We’ve topped the list for the last 10 years or more. I need a change of scenery.

163. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

LOL, if you didn’t watch making the band last night, you might’ve lost. . . .

when puff came in and startin to regulate, that shit was fuuuuuuuuuuunny!! niggas was shook. . . but i forgot i had my roscoe on me . . . (c) big

164. Big_seth Says:

If I ever lose my job I would consider moving to Africa to be a pirate. Maybe they need someone who speaks great english so they can better barter for their hostages.

lol

# Beezy Says:
    April 10th, 2009 at 10:10 am

^I’m dyin’ off the fact that you already know about that playlist.

^I stumbled upon it the other day while I was lookin’ for that Goon Music mixtape.

166. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

That harlems mine song is hot.. But are you sure its not an old cut cause he reps MOB. I didnt think he was still down with them

167. Jimmy Valentime Says:

as a former pirate for the smoking section

(argh !)

African Pirates >>>>>>>>>>>> internet Pirate

168. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Smh this fat hispanic baby is adorable but shes like 400lbs at the age of 4

Brew Fest

Fells Point

April 25th

$30

All the beer you can drink from 1 to 5.

170. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    April 10th, 2009 at 10:12 am

LOL, if you didn’t watch making the band last night, you might’ve lost. . . .

Diddy to Qwanell: “Don’t look at me like that”
    Qwanell: *pisses himself* “I’m not looking at you some kinda way, not at all”

*a day earlier with Day 26*

“Fuck all y’all niggas”
    “Bitch ass niggas”
    “Youse a snake…youse a snake”
    “Suck my dick”

171. TheCo!!inB Says:

Diddy: Nobody in this room is capable of having a successful solo career.
    Donnie (the solo artist): *blank stare*

172. Jimmy Valentime Says:

Members of byrd Gang is my goat mixtape street cd that and ten years of hate…

members of byrd gang = Diplomatic Imunatiy One

173. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Diddy: Nobody in this room is capable of having a successful solo career.
    Donnie (the solo artist): *blank stare*

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

174. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Diddy: Nobody in this room is capable of having a successful solo career.
    Donnie (the solo artist): *blank stare*

–*TAKES WHITE GIRL TO KKK PROM*

175. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

“Fuck all y’all niggas”
    “Bitch ass niggas”
    “Youse a snake…youse a snake”
    “Suck my dick”

–LOL you’d swear he was on the bobby brown diet

176. Big Homie Says:

Naw what was classic was when Diddy said. Ya’ll posing for Playboy cause thats all thats going to be left for you…I was dying and calling Q Aubrey was definitely ether. Last night was the first time I caught that show and it was hilarious. Yea I was that bored.

Dawn is still “sit on my face status”

177. Big_seth Says:

# TheCo!!inB Says:
    April 10th, 2009 at 10:15 am

Diddy: Nobody in this room is capable of having a successful solo career.
    Donnie (the solo artist): *blank stare*

LMAO

178. Big Homie Says:

you fake, you fake, you fake, and you fake *sniffs*

179. CiCi The Intern Says:

SouthLAnd was pretty dope last night.

180. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Big Homie Says:

April 10th, 2009 at 10:22 am
    you fake, you fake, you fake, and you fake *sniffs*

my snowflake had me watchin that shit, that show is the most Homoerotic shit on TV.

181. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

i’m not lookin at you no type of way, sir. . . no disrespect. . . i’m not gonna say nothin (c)qwanell

182. b-ease Says:

*is stoned*

*rides elephants in space*

*lazers shoot out of my face*

*daps all in vicinity*

183. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

*is stoned*

*rides elephants in space*

*lazers shoot out of my face*

*daps all in vicinity*

somebody laced your blunt w/ PCP. . . .

184. TheCo!!inB Says:

bitch I DIEDIEDIED when Diddy said that shit to Donnie. He died a little bit inside when he heard that, you could see it in his face.

185. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

SouthLAnd was pretty dope last night.

–Word, I was shocked when 10mins in they just showed the black kid get FILLED. My jaw literally dropped that they showed that on tv.

They got the white boy from the OC too so its going to be on for awhile which is good.

186. b-ease Says:

The one dude on Making the Band that hadnt broke down and cried yet finally let his fag flag fly last nite.

I’ve never seen or heard of grown men crying like that. Shit happens I know, but that type of crying is 100% unacceptable regardless of the circumstance.

187. Digital Scales Says:

WEST COAST JUST MOVE ON!

188. green eyes Says:

wow

189. Big Homie Says:

^ yea which is why I never seen it until shorty I was with had it on. People were talkin about it from last week so I watched and was dying.

Queer Eye for the Straight Guy > Making The Band

At least the characters admit they are gay.

191. CiCi The Intern Says:

Nah Right: It is for girls (c) Fux

vimeo.com/4091033

DBillz: But lets keep it real. Ninjas don’t know how to act around a female. The overdosage of simpin’ goes to another level.

True, true…

192. Digital Scales Says:

That Move On by Slaughterhouse is the fucking truth, Crooked I verse is crazy and true

193. Digital Scales Says:

Damn i don’t be watching enough tv

194. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

–No homo but i actually think Will is cool. You could tell that he would rather be someone where else but hes trying to make that money for his kid. Much respect

As for robert… Im convinced that dude is gay… His mannerisms… his clothes… Just screams gay.

LOL@ his mohawk wool cap

195. Beezy Says:

all that shit you talk…*dead*..coffin
    weed *coughin*
    new crib loftin’
    where its at? Austin

I know the ‘hawk is the “cool” thing to do now, but ninjas need to take precautions. The homos see that as an unwritten “invitation”. Word to a ninja from Fairfield (southside stand UP!) puttin’ that out there in the barbershop a few months back.

197. CiCi The Intern Says:

# A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:
    April 10th, 2009 at 10:27 am

SouthLAnd was pretty dope last night.

Yeah, shit is tough. NBC is usually on point with their cop dramas.

198. Beezy Says:

well alright

199. b-ease Says:

All bullshit aside though, this Chester French tape >>>>>

200. Beezy Says:

I refuse to listen to three white dudes from Harvard rap…sing…whatever the fuck they do.

201. CiCi The Intern Says:

A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:
    April 10th, 2009 at 10:31 am

That’s right I wasn’t mad at Will getting emotional because clearly, he realized the bigger picture involved the livelihood of his son. When he started to threaten Q…*faints*

202. b-ease Says:

somebody laced your blunt w/ PCP. . . .

applaud them.

203. b-ease Says:

It’s only two white dudes.

204. Beezy Says:

It’s only two white dudes.

^oh, in that case…

*downloads*

FOH.

205. b-ease Says:

^oh, in that case…

*downloads*

FOH.

*dead*

206. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

It’s only two white dudes.

^oh, in that case…

*downloads*

FOH.

LOL @ beezy’s two white boy quota [ll]

207. Beezy Says:

Bernie do they rap or sing? Didn’t eskay say they don’t rap?

208. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

The new Day26 album is solid.

There are no male R&B groups anymore.

The lane is wide open.

209. Beezy Says:

and ayo @ “jacques jam” as a title…extremely homo

210. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Chester french?! From harvard?! thats not hiphop. (c) Russell Simmons

211. Digital Scales Says:

I thought chester french was a black rapper, i just went to youtube real quick to check it, first i checked that ”she loves everybody” dope video and good song, the i checked ”beneath the veil” which sounds like some johnny cash meets neptunes, its weird but its dope, no shit if you would of said these dudes was some white cats that went to harvard i prolly wouldnt have listened, they cool

212. b-ease Says:

Bernie do they rap or sing? Didn’t eskay say they don’t rap?

They sing, I was telling Billz last nite, they’re kind of like MGMT with a more hiphop tinged sound. Kinda like early NERD too. Pusha T has a destructive verse on here as well.

213. CiCi The Intern Says:

All of this teabagging ish is getting on my nerves…

# b-ease Says:
    April 10th, 2009 at 10:39 am

^oh, in that case…

*downloads*

FOH.

*dead*

^Yooo, my nigga Ant from Paterson, NJ used to STAY stay gettin’ me with that set-up back in the day. I say some shit… he’s like nah… I add some bullshit incentive… he pretends to agree with said incentive and then hits me with the “FUCK OUTTA HERE NIGGA” immediately afterward.

215. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

There are no male R&B groups anymore.

The lane is wide open.

–Ayo!

216. Digital Scales Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=5fegBM9h2rs

if you like johnny cash peep this

217. Digital Scales Says:

and i dont fuck with them white pale face asian motherfuckers

218. Beezy Says:

Bernie got Jacques’ Jam all in his ears…and he co-signed having it there

219. Kim Jong Tril - Our Dear Leader Nanyanen Says:

b-ease Says:

April 10th, 2009 at 10:34 am
    All bullshit aside though, this Chester French tape >>>>>

Beezy Says:

April 10th, 2009 at 10:36 am

I wasnt feeling it… they dont rap whatsoever… they just make pop/rock music, I guess. And Im guessing they got Clinton on board to help them put together songs w a hiphop vibe in order to make the ‘mixtape’

some of the features by rappers on there>>>
    but… _______>>>hearing that ‘jimmy choos’ song

220. Beezy Says:

god damn those Yeezy’s with the Hart Foundation colorway are certified flames

221. Big Homie Says:

and i dont fuck with them white pale face asian motherfuckers

^ GEEZUS lol

# Digital Scales Says:
    April 10th, 2009 at 10:46 am

and i dont fuck with them white pale face asian motherfuckers

^Bang. On. That. Beast!

223. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

*Daps to the Squad*

224. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

I want to see the nigg whos mom took him to the maury show for being too fat.. Made it as an NFL player… And got dragged to that show for getting a girl pregnant

225. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

god damn those Yeezy’s with the Hart Foundation colorway are certified flames

POW!!!

and shout out to niggas that know about the hart foundation. . . those jackets they used to rock to the ring were phenomenal. . .

226. Beezy Says:

^I never thought their finisher was as effective as it portended to be…it was really just a hyped up clothesline.

Nor was the Hulk Hogan leg drop was very impressive.

227. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Nor was the Hulk Hogan leg drop was very impressive.

dumbest finisher of all time.

until the rock came out with the people’s elbow.

228. Kim Jong Tril - Our Dear Leader Nanyanen Says:

niggas that know about the hart foundation. .

^^if it has anything to do with the Pro Wrestlers doing the Sharpshooter and/or falling to their deaths at matches then I’m dont wanna know.

229. Beezy Says:

who was the tag team where one dude suplexed the dude into the middle of the ring…then his partner did the splash off the top rope…at like the same time.

that was impressive.

230. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

GOAT finishers include:

Stunner
    Peoples elbow
    Dudley death drop (on the table)
    Tombstone
    The special suplex that goldberg had i forgot the name

Gayest = Xpacs Doggy ride or w.e you call it. How you just ride a niggs face like that

231. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

Perfect Plex >>>

232. Beezy Says:

The special suplex that goldberg had i forgot the name

^Jackhammer

233. Beezy Says:

Million Dollar Dream >>>

he used to put niggas to sleep…literally.

234. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

that was impressive.

–Eddy guerrero’s frog plash was goat too

235. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

that was impressive.
    ======================
    Hardy Boyz?

236. Kim Jong Tril - Our Dear Leader Nanyanen Says:

Razor Ramone and the 123 Kid>>>

hair grease. toothpicks. gullyness.
    nh

237. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Perfect Plex >>>

lol, i love talkin wrestling with niggas who actually know something. . .

hell, i still spit out my gum and slap it into the air like mr. perfect!

238. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

The special suplex that goldberg had i forgot the name

^Jackhammer

–Yeaaaa.. and the sting splash was dope too.

But i guess the best finisher and the most effective is the Choke slam.

239. Beezy Says:

Razor Ramone and the 123 Kid>>>

^Yo remember the way they started teaming up?

123 kid was some young boy that like pulled the miracle upset over Ramone…like twice…he grew to respect him.

At first they just called him “The Kid”

240. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

======================
    Hardy Boyz?

–I thought that too but the one hardy didnt do a suplex. He had a DDT esque finisher

241. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

hell, i still spit out my gum and slap it into the air like mr. perfect!

^Co-motherfucking-sign. LOL

242. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

Million Dollar Dream >>>
    =================
    Overrated sleeper hold.

What killed was when he’d shove $100 bills down his sleeping opponent’s throat…& Virgil would come back & recover them after the match was done.

243. Kim Jong Tril - Our Dear Leader Nanyanen Says:

I never watched wrestling until we got the black cable box and all the payperview shit became free… that shit was ill.
    All the movie channels and spice, too. good timezzzzz

244. CiCi The Intern Says:

Political fights on the The View >>

245. TheCo!!inB Says:

say word I used to have the Hart Foundation glasses. Bret Hart used to come down to the ring lookin like he stepped off the set of a Cameo video, word to Word Up.

246. I Hate My Job Says:

Eheeeeeeeeeeeee!!

What up heathens…yall should be in church or something

247. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Kanye Psuedo-Tweets On His Blog About Fish Sticks Says:

[…] South Park – Gay Fish (Long/Explicit Version) | Kanye’s Response To Gay Fish | Video: South Park – Do You Like Fish Dicks? […]