Elzhi – The World Is Yours (Snippet)

Here’s another snippet from Elzhi’s Elmatic, a tribute to the Little Homie.

Elzhi – The World Is Yours (Snippet)

Props to FWMJ

Previously: Elzhi – The Genesis (Snippet)

214 Responses to “Elzhi – The World Is Yours (Snippet)”

1. FaMs! Says:

R.J.Orion Says:

April 10th, 2009 at 1:04 pm
    no shots … but who goes on the computer EVERY DAY just to have heated arguments with a total stranger (or themselves)?? … EVERY DAMN DAY … wtf?

________________________________

word son,

thank you Sigmund Freud, it’s funny how when I post discussions with a purpose or come in here respectful it’s over looked…but I’m fucked with and you expect me not to respond?…fuck I look like?

now Amp, has mental retardation issues…I don’t engage in back and forth with this peon unless I’m in a playful mood to see him get salty from my full clips of ether and mind bending vernacular

2. FaMs! Says:

3. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

EAT A DICK (you!)

besides we decide whos the in crowd.

5. k Says:

god bless ya life

6. FaMs! Says:

R.J.Orion Says:

April 10th, 2009 at 1:04 pm
    ________________________________
    word son,

7. b-ease Says:

Boaz lost.

8. CiCi The Intern Says:

Nah Right: It Is For Girls.

9. k Says:

elzhi stays going in (never)

10. b-ease Says:

This project is pretty much garunteed crack.

# CiCi The Intern Says:
    April 10th, 2009 at 1:24 pm

# D. Billz Says:
    April 10th, 2009 at 1:20 pm

Nigga I’m Kerry Kittles on the court.

*crickets leave*

*dead silence*

I took you for a more Rod Strickland-type

^I’m 6′1, small guard. Can shoot. Long arms, good for the block and defense on the wing. Good mid-range jumper. Antagonizer on defense.

wow, this nigga Elzhi delivery, flow = immaculate.

*wonders how no rappers tributes Reasonable Doubt*

13. CiCi The Intern Says:

That’s why I’m kinda getting sick of this bash T.O. shit. There is something psychologically wrong with him. He needs help, not criticism right now. So when people feed into his ego, they feed into his disease. Dude has a problem.

14. FaMs! Says:

My Soul’s Caliber is Namco (c) El

Spit fire from the grill like lighter fluid (c) El

Elz > anyone else from Detroit

15. R.J.Orion Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

April 10th, 2009 at 1:33 pm

———–

true… but, that nigga dont think he needs help … he thinks everyone else is crazy … he’s a grown ass man with mad resources … let him go seek his own help, instead of waiting for, or blaming everybody else …

16. Jersey*made*me Says:

@cOLD

You know Smile had some schools lookin at him too?But you know he was in too deep to be fuckin with school.

elzhi stays going in (never)

^ im saying

I…

yo

I’m going rambo the fan dough is moving pretty damn slow
    the BLAM BLAM! will turn a Trans Am into a Lambo
    Scram yo…..

CiCi

Probably more Derek Harper than Rod Strickland. I’m good for the hand checkin ALL DAY.

19. Doug Says:

cOLD Says:
    April 10th, 2009 at 1:36 pm
    wow, this nigga Elzhi delivery, flow = immaculate.

*wonders how no rappers tributes Reasonable Doubt*

————————————————————————-
    Because Illmatic is unquestionably the greatest Hip-Hop Album, and by far, and deserves tribute before any other hip-hop album does.

20. R.J.Orion Says:

Elzhi > __________

been that way for a little while

21. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

=======================================
    Nigga, he’s talking about you LMAO!!!

22. CiCi The Intern Says:

# R.J.Orion Says:
    April 10th, 2009 at 1:37 pm

CiCi The Intern Says:

April 10th, 2009 at 1:33 pm

———–

Ultimately, it’s up to him but his peoples can be around and not feel like they have to do something.

23. Beezy Says:

b-ease Says:

April 10th, 2009 at 1:34 pm
    Boaz lost.

^Chill, I’m a Boaz fan now…ever since his manager came at my neck on here.

I can’t let you speak ill of him.

shout out my dude Artie!

24. R.J.Orion Says:

The Preface = best LP of 2008 … by far

I wanna see Elzhi and Loaded Lux in battle. I’d pay $50.

26. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Every Dope RAPPER that is kind of only internet herelded has a NaS tribute(c)Elzhi, Jay Electronica, Blu etc etc

27. CiCi The Intern Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    April 10th, 2009 at 1:38 pm

CiCi

Hmm…not bad at all.

Boaz = Freemasonry reference

29. R.J.Orion Says:

Beezy says

Chill, I’m a Boaz fan now…ever since his manager came at my neck

—————-

AYYOOOO

(ewwww)

30. Jersey*made*me Says:

@D Billz

Do you know the kid Gerald Brown from B’more.Nigga can rock but he needs 30+ shots a game.He went to Loyola.

has Billz payed homage to me yet for the Grafh/Lux video?

32. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

cOLD Says:

April 10th, 2009 at 1:26 pm
    luther wright was an epic fail, poor guy had bi-polar disorder only played one season with the Utah Jazz

^^^^^^^
    Yo he got hella paid because it was before the standard rookie contract pay scale. So the Jazz signed him for like 8years 25million or some shit

33. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

YO side note that DIZ GIBRAN Mixtape esko posted earlier this week= CRACK SPIT

34. b-ease Says:

Because Illmatic is unquestionably the greatest Hip-Hop Album

Crazy talk. No more, no less.

>>Boaz = Freemasonry reference

if you wanna be technical, it’s a biblical reference.

36. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

sharebee = I fucking hate it.

37. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

I post discussions with a purpose or come in here respectful it’s over looked
    ====================================
    You try to make Nah Right about you it isn’t.

No one likes you.

They don’t even like your aliases lol.

Casket Face Says:
    Oh ok…man I know like 1000 plus people in NYC alone…(no bullshit) I never sleep..either at the club or online…I got 13 windows open and typing on ten forums right now…and reading emails.

Who’s either in the club or online LOL?

Loser.

# eskay Says:
    April 10th, 2009 at 1:40 pm

has Billz payed homage to me yet for the Grafh/Lux video?

^Nigga I gave you props when I returned on the thread last night when you Summer Jammed my Twitter page.

39. b-ease Says:

The Preface = best LP of 2008 … by far

Never got a working link for it. *gets angry at self and fate*

The mixtape was insane though.

Jersey*made*me Says:

April 10th, 2009 at 1:38 pm
    @cOLD

^ Yea, this happens a lot. Saw this ill documentary one time about duke from NY, hoop game was propper, used to hoop in the drug dealer leagues in the parks… Schools were looking at him, finally I think he went to st johns. He was there doing good but couldnt be away from his niggas and the street life got home sick and bailed. Ended up catching a case, slashing a nigga throat on some shit. Long story short he got heavy in the drug game and met his end shortly thereafter. If anyone knows the name of that story.

41. Plug is a winner Says:

LMAO @ 5′10 230 pound power forwards …
    ——–
    *Dunks on LandLord*

# eskay Says:
    April 10th, 2009 at 1:41 pm

>>Boaz = Freemasonry reference

if you wanna be technical, it’s a biblical reference.

^Same difference.

43. Jersey*made*me Says:

He got extorted for most of that.Crazy ass crew called PSP.

44. R.J.Orion Says:

eskay Says:

April 10th, 2009 at 1:41 pm
    >>Boaz = Freemasonry reference

if you wanna be technical, it’s a biblical reference.

————

if you wanna be technical, Freemasons wrote the King James Bible …

45. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

this snippet is ABSOLUTE CRACK

Jersey*made*me Says:

April 10th, 2009 at 1:38 pm
    @cOLD

^ Yea, this happens a lot. Saw this ill documentary one time about duke from NY, hoop game was propper, used to hoop in the dr*g d*aler leagues in the parks… Schools were looking at him, finally I think he went to st johns. He was there doing good but couldnt be away from his niggas and the street life got home sick and bailed. Ended up catching a case, slashing a nigga throat on some shit. Long story short he got heavy in the drug game and met his end shortly thereafter. If anyone knows the name of that story.

eskay you still reeling from the effects of this d*ug dlr nigga… liberate the word already sheesh!

47. rex hussla Says:

yooooooooooooooooooooo

# Jersey*made*me Says:
    April 10th, 2009 at 1:40 pm

@D Billz

^I don’t know him but the name sounds familiar. How long ago was he in college? Are we talkin back during the Mark Cartcher (sp) days? Or Marcus Hatten (who went to my school, btw)?

49. Beezy Says:

I’ve never even cracked open a bible…nor would I ever.

(who went to my HIGH school, btw)*

51. R.J.Orion Says:

b-ease Says:

April 10th, 2009 at 1:42 pm
    The Preface = best LP of 2008 … by far

Never got a working link for it. *gets angry at self and fate*

————–

honestly B … fuck a working link … its worth spending retail money …

52. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

this snippet is ABSOLUTE CRACK
    ===================
    I despise snippets.

I’ll wait.

if you wanna be technical, Freemasons wrote the King James Bible …

^I was gonna go there, but answer my sufficed.

>>Nigga I gave you props when I returned on the thread last night when you Summer Jammed my Twitter page.

oh aight.

*accepts tribute*

55. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Beezy Says:
    April 10th, 2009 at 1:44 pm

I’ve never even cracked open a bible…nor would I ever.

Why? (I’m curious…sue me)?

but my answer sufficed*

*looks at hands*

Da fuck is wrong with yall today?

57. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Or Marcus Hatten (who went to my school, btw)?
    ^^^^^

Played for St.Johns right?

58. R.J.Orion Says:

The Preface > Illmatic

sweartogod

59. FaMs! Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo’ Thoughts Says:

April 10th, 2009 at 1:38 pm
    =======================================
    Nigga, he’s talking about you LMAO!!!

^^^Son?!

are you really retarded? ole Charlie Babbit took me to Vegas to count cards ass nigga….

He talking about you stupid…I’ve spoken to LandLord plenty of times before you even posted here nigga

Ask Nah anybody…If there was a choice between either you or me being here I gurantee the popular vote goes to me nigga….

ask, go ahead…I’ll wait

# eskay Says:
    April 10th, 2009 at 1:46 pm

oh aight.

*accepts tribute*

^Yo why don’t you do an interview with them ninjas or somethin’? I think Lux, Grafh, Jones, Juxx, and Crakk all deserve some special shine (nh).

61. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo’ Thoughts Says:

April 10th, 2009 at 1:46 pm
    this snippet is ABSOLUTE CRACK
    ===================
    I despise snippets.

I’ll wait.

^^^^^^
    me too but my finger couldnt help it

62. Plug is a winner Says:

when is this elmatic coming out? / /

63. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

High Volume shooters = poor basketball IQ

word to SIR VALIENT BROWN of GW Fame

64. Jersey*made*me Says:

D. Billz Says:

April 10th, 2009 at 1:44 pm
    # Jersey*made*me Says:
    April 10th, 2009 at 1:40 pm

@D Billz

OOOOOh!! This nigga said Mark Carcher.I saw Mark destroy Lamar Odom at the A10 tournament.That nigga smooth as fuck. Nah,Gerald Brown just left Loyola last year,typical B’more player,can score from everywhere with a quick temper.

# Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    April 10th, 2009 at 1:47 pm

Or Marcus Hatten (who went to my school, btw)?
    ^^^^^

Played for St.Johns right?

^Yup. He was All-Metro when he was at Mervo (Mustangs stand up!). Me and my pops still can’t understand why he didn’t get drafted. Especially since he was the leading scorer in his conference.

>>if you wanna be technical, Freemasons wrote the King James Bible …

not saying they didnt, but so then every name taken from the bible is a reference to freemasonry, no?

so my middle name is a reference to freemasonry.

*33rd degrees it up*

67. Beezy Says:

Why? (I’m curious…sue me)?

^Why havent I, or wouldnt. I haven’t because I never really had anyone in my life that was religious…parents, etc…and I wouldn’t because why start now? Religion is an oppressive tool.

He got extorted for most of that.Crazy ass crew called PSP.

PSP = Prince street Posse… Had Newark and the surrounding areas in turmoil for many years

69. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

Or Marcus Hatten (who went to my school, btw)?
    ^^^^^

Played for St.Johns right?

^YEssir. He was there when I was in the Johnies. Son was nice. Real nice. But bad timing for St. John’s and coaches unwillingness to just throw the team on his back and let him do his thing kept him out of the nba. He most definitely could have made it to the league.

>>^Yo why don’t you do an interview with them ninjas or somethin’?

we don’t do interviews at Nah Right.

71. Plug is a winner Says:

The Preface > Illmatic

sweartogod
    ———–
    I would like to cosign that but illmatics legendaryness wont allow it…

preface or Tronic???

72. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

^^^^^^
    (c)My Reference to high volume shooters

it was MARK KARCHER . From Temple

73. Big_seth Says:

I’m excited about this. Elzhi been dope, but I don’t wanna hear snippets.

*patiently Waits*(no eminem or 50)

74. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

The Preface > Illmatic
    =================
    You are wildin’!!

75. Doug Says:

b-ease Says:
    April 10th, 2009 at 1:41 pm
    Because Illmatic is unquestionably the greatest Hip-Hop Album

Crazy talk. No more, no less.
    ————————————————————————–
    b-ease, you should be banned from commenting for saying that. Try to make an argument for a better album than illmatic.

76. Jersey*made*me Says:

SIR VALIENT BROWN of GW Fame

Damn,remember dude?Yall wildin with these names.LOL

77. b-ease Says:

R.J.Orion Says:

April 10th, 2009 at 1:45 pm
    ————–

honestly B … fuck a working link … its worth spending retail money …

Oh fa sho, I have no doubt that it is. I always cop retails, I just havent seen the Preface ANYwhere, not the local Best Buys or mom and pop joints.

78. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

ask, go ahead…I’ll wait

^This comment is fucking hilarious for some reason…

you anti-snippet niggas are boughie

80. Beezy Says:

bernie getting challenged by lurkers

81. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Peep this(nhjic): Brett and Perfect were about equal in pure wrestling skill. TO me, Perfects gimmick > The Hitman. The Perfect World Champion, you tellin me that wouldn’t have went over with the fans? To this day, his perfect vignettes are some of the best in wrestling history. With Bobby heenan as Manager and even when Ric Flair came through, Perfect would’ve reigned supreme.

Perfect could’ve been a dope Horseman also

*recycles old wrestling convos*

perfect would NOT have been a dope horseman. . . . all the horseman had a degree of savagery to them that mr. perfect did not have. . . when they came to the ring, they all had on this fuckin faces like you just kicked their pregnant wife. . .

except flair. . . and that’s because he was the original showstopper, and his whole shit was he was just a flamboyant playboy (before flamboyant =’d gay)

mr. perfect didn’t have that mean streak in him. . .

82. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

eskay Says:

April 10th, 2009 at 1:51 pm
    you anti-snippet niggas are boughie
    =======================
    Why DL a snippett when I’m gonna have to delete it when the full length hits?

Waste of time/space.

83. R.J.Orion Says:

eskay says

———-

there’s PLENTY more things, overtly and covertly, that are references to Freemasonry … the so-called “Western World” and its governments, was built almost entirely on the principles and core values of Freemasonry …

word to the Statue Of Liberty

# Jersey*made*me Says:
    April 10th, 2009 at 1:49 pm

D. Billz Says:

April 10th, 2009 at 1:44 pm
    # Jersey*made*me Says:
    April 10th, 2009 at 1:40 pm

@D Billz

^Damn. I’m out the loop because I haven’t been paying attention to the local schools. Last person that I checked for coming outta Loyola was Damian Jennifer, who also went to my high school and was on the same team with Marcus Hatten. Lol @ quick temper. Real talk, besides my sheer laziness, it’s one of the reasons why I don’t hoop in the city no more. Hook off central.

Mark came outta St. Francis. Went to Temple. I don’t know what happened after that. I met this chick (jumpie) while I was in NYC. Said she smashed Mark too. I felt proud to know that B’more was gettin’ it in. Lol.

85. Doug Says:

b-ease Says:
    April 10th, 2009 at 1:51 pm
    R.J.Orion Says:

April 10th, 2009 at 1:45 pm
    ————–

honestly B … fuck a working link … its worth spending retail money …

——————————————————————–
    It’s called iTunes.

86. Jersey*made*me Says:

He got extorted for most of that.Crazy ass crew called PSP.

LOL.You already know.Zoom and Oom,etc.We going back to Omnis with Momos with the hatch up with 2 fifteens knockin’.LOL

87. FaMs! Says:

>>.preface or Tronic???

Tronic not fucking with Preface
    ____________________

Plug you know Elzhi is GOD literally at THE SHELTER and is considered DETROIT’S NAS…

I know all them cats…

88. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:

April 10th, 2009 at 1:51 pm
    SIR VALIENT BROWN of GW Fame

Damn,remember dude?Yall wildin with these names.LOL

^^^^^^^^
    word is bond I knew anyone and everyone at one point. Cuz I figured I would run into them a little tournaments when I still had hoop dreams. But I am 6ft 170 no hops nothing extraordinary. but i kept names in the head. My Memory is immaculate word to my life as a test taker all avenues. No hOMO

>>Waste of time/space.

oh yeah, that 1 and a half megabytes is really gonna kill your hard drive.

90. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

Stop lyin’.

91. R.J.Orion Says:

Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

April 10th, 2009 at 1:51 pm

ask, go ahead…I’ll wait

^This comment is fucking hilarious for some reason…

———–

word…

i was dead at “ask Nah anybody…”

wtf?

92. Big_seth Says:

# eskay Says:
    April 10th, 2009 at 1:51 pm

you anti-snippet niggas are boughie

That’s like a girl givin up a snippet of the pussy. FUCK THAT. LOL

it’s all or nothing.

93. Rockabye Says:

Snippet > swagger.

# Geronimo P aka Chase Says:
    April 10th, 2009 at 1:49 pm

Or Marcus Hatten (who went to my school, btw)?
    ^^^^^

Played for St.Johns right?

^I feel some type of way when B’more bredren don’t make it to the league. Like we’re purposely gettin’ snubbed.

95. Beezy Says:

Damn, Doug is going at Bernie’s throat.

*does not disclaim*

96. Rockabye Says:

It’s called iTunes.

Some people buy physical copies for album art, liner notes.

97. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

That’s like a girl givin up a snippet of the pussy. FUCK THAT. LOL

the female equivalent of “lemme just put the tip in.”

word to my new home, you’re a bamma if you ever said that to a chick.

no shots.

>>I don’t even listen to certain full songs that leak because I want to listen to the album in it’s completeness.

isn’t that precious

99. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Lynn Greer

^^^^^
    what about duke. He was a shooter.

100. Doug Says:

Beezy Says:
    April 10th, 2009 at 1:55 pm
    Damn, Doug is going at Bernie’s throat.

*does not disclaim*
    ————————————————————————–

I’m sayin, with the likelihood of you not being able to find an Elzhi album in stores, shouldn’t it be obvious that you should BUY it on iTunes or something like that? Or Order it on Amazon.com?

And then dude is dumb enough to say that Illmatic isn’t the best rap album ever to this date? I’m still waiting for your argument of a better album b-ease.

101. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Lynn Greer

^^^^^
    what about duke. He was a shooter.

if steve blake is in the league, lynn greer should DEFINITELY be in the league!

102. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

^In Hatten’s case, SJU had gotten into trouble when they violated NCAA rules due to that strip club situation that happened. SO that pigeon holed them for a little while. The second and third best players on the team got kicked off and they weren’t allowed to participate in any tournaments for about 3 years. Those were the years that he was there.

Also, like i said, coach wanted to play “team ball”, but the rest of the team sucked. He should have just let Hatten do his thing, cuz on the nights that he got hot and coach let him go, he got busy. But other nights, coach told him he wasn’t involving the team.

^Yes. And their (Freemason) doctrine was plagiarism and lies stolen from the Sumerians, Gilgamesh Epics, Dead Sea Scrolls, etc.

104. FaMs! Says:

eskay Says:

April 10th, 2009 at 1:54 pm
    >>Waste of time/space.

oh yeah, that 1 and a half megabytes is really gonna kill your hard drive.
    _______________________

It’s literally will, Amp got an alabaster Dell Optiplex with 2GB of HD and 200 MB of RAM

Ole cigarette burns on his keyboard, crusty mustard on his mouse..16X speed ROM no rewritable in 2009 ass nigga

B’More niggas stay losing.

106. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

shit, marvin o’connor shoulda at least got drafted. . . the nigga that played at st. joes w/ jameer nelson. . . scored like 18 points in a minute and a half one game. . .

107. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

if steve blake is in the league, lynn greer should DEFINITELY be in the league!

NO way. Steve Blake is nice and a point guards Point Guard.

# eskay Says:
    April 10th, 2009 at 1:49 pm

>>^Yo why don’t you do an interview with them ninjas or somethin’?

we don’t do interviews at Nah Right.

^ Change (c) Hussein campaign

109. Jersey*made*me Says:

@Farouq

What’s fuckin with this

These are some of the most hyped high school basketball players that never made it to the NBA :

De Angelo Collins (Aoshen Bejing in the ABA and now I think in the Middleast)
    Leon Smith (Last seen in Jordan)
    Ousmane Cisse (Israel)
    Korleone Young (Played last year in China and a bit in Italy)
    Schea Cotton (Played last year in the USBL)
    Lenny Cooke (CBA, 4 PPG)

…and not to forget Ronnie Fields…..

110. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

I know all them cats…
    ===============
    Cause you’re pussy.

RD is better than Illmatic. everybody knows this.

^ lol me and my man was just talking about zoom and oom the other day, those names rang bells.

# eskay Says:
    April 10th, 2009 at 1:59 pm

B’More niggas stay losing.

^Change gone come (c) Sam Cooke

I’m on a roll.

^so no one knows the name of this documentary ?

115. Big_seth Says:

eskay Says:
    April 10th, 2009 at 1:56 pm

isn’t that precious

LOL. That’s like pullin the veil off of a painting before it’s finished.

*gives sleep’s girl a snippet of the D* (no detroit)

116. R.J.Orion Says:

BP1 > Illmatic

BP2 > Illmatic

Come Home With Me > Illmatic

Diplomatic Immunity 1 > Illmatic

even… Stillmatic, or It Was Written > Illmatic

Nas is a hiphop GOD… but there are plenty LPs better than Illmatic … maybe at the time it was released, Illmatic was GOAT … that i accept … but there have been more recent lps that have surpassed Illmatic’s greatness … dont be a STAN…

117. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

NO way. Steve Blake is nice and a point guards Point Guard.

no he’s not.

steve blake is a bum.

# Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    April 10th, 2009 at 1:59 pm

if steve blake is in the league, lynn greer should DEFINITELY be in the league!

NO way. Steve Blake is nice and a point guards Point Guard.

^I cosign this, and not just cause he’s a Terp.

*hides Fear The Turtle banner*

Saw this ill documentary one time about duke from NY, hoop game was propper, used to hoop in the dr*g de*ler leagues in the parks… Schools were looking at him, finally I think he went to st johns. He was there doing good but couldnt be away from his niggas and the street life got home sick and bailed. Ended up catching a case, slashing a nigga throat on some shit. Long story short he got heavy in the drug game and met his end shortly thereafter. If anyone knows the name of that story.

^so no one knows the name of this documentary ?

120. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

steve blake is in the league off the strength that he won a national championship, but he’s a bum.

lynn greer didn’t get that much pub @ temple, but i woulda taken him ahead of steve blake in any draft!

121. R.J.Orion Says:

eskay Says:

April 10th, 2009 at 2:00 pm
    RD is better than Illmatic.

——–

wayyy better

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    April 10th, 2009 at 2:01 pm

NO way. Steve Blake is nice and a point guards Point Guard.

no he’s not.

steve blake is a bum.

^Yo watch ya mouf. Steve Blake is a good sg/pg. A young Bobby Hurley.

123. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

OK JERSEY NICE LIST … Lets add some

Evan Burns(SDSU)

Corey Benjamin(OSU BULLS)

Kenny Brunner(Georgetown – Fresno St.)

Winfred Walton (Fresno St.)

Chris Herren(BC Oxycontin looking ass)

Terence Roberson (Hornets at one point)

Ray Young (UCLA)

Jaron Rush (the original Rush brother)

Rashard Carruth (Kentucky and I dont know what else) ………..

BP1 > Illmatic

BP2 > Illmatic

Come Home With Me > Illmatic

Diplomatic Immunity 1 > Illmatic

even… Stillmatic, or It Was Written > Illmatic

^ Land you wilin fam… Diplomatic Immunity?!?

125. Beezy Says:

^so no one knows the name of this documentary ?

^Yo I seen that shit…its on youtube. Wasn’t the dudes name like Garfield or something. Its like right on the tip of my tongue [||].

126. Jersey*made*me Says:

Aw man.I love my fucking raggedy ass city.FTW.

127. R.J.Orion Says:

Fantastic vol.2 > Illmatic

Like Water For Chocolate > Illmatic

One Day Itll All Make Sense > Illmatic

Internal Affairs > Illmatic

>>Diplomatic Immunity 1 > Illmatic

^lol, that’s gonna make the Scarl stans blood boil

129. FaMs! Says:

“my pen rides the paper it even has blinkers” (c) Nas

Illmatic was classic, but….

It was written >_______________

to date…..

130. Plug is a winner Says:

I know all them cats
    ———
    I aint been to the shelter in so long. I almost got grazed last time I was there.

131. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

^so no one knows the name of this documentary ?

was it karlton hines?

132. R.J.Orion Says:

Supreme Clientele > Illmatic

OB4CL > Illmatic

Liquid Swords > Illmatic

133. b-ease Says:

* logs back on*

I was going to respond to Doug about Illmatic, but it looks like everybody already did, lol.

Stone Cold Rhymin’ > Illmatic

135. Beezy Says:

was it karlton hines?

^THATS IT…damn man I could not remember that dudes name.

You can watch that shit on youtube.

136. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

Totally Krossed Out > Illmatic

137. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

Reasonable Doubt is NOT better then Illmatic.

And neither are any of them Detroit albums either.

Cut it out.

^ dude was super nice and shat on niggas all day.

Please Hammer Don’t Hurt ‘Em > Illmatic

140. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

^Yo watch ya mouf. Steve Blake is a good sg/pg. A young Bobby Hurley.

LMAO!!

141. Beezy Says:

Memphis Bleek 534 > Illmatic

>>Reasonable Doubt is NOT better then Illmatic.

it really is though.

143. b-ease Says:

Cuban Linx > Illmatic

Death Certificate > Illmatic

@Doug Itunes is gay. Your endorsement has confirmed that.

144. b-ease Says:

Cuban Linx > Illmatic

Death Certificate > Illmatic

@Doug Itunes is gay. Your endorsement has confirmed that.

145. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Please Hammer Don’t Hurt ‘Em > Illmatic

when keeping it real goes wrong.

146. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

OB4CL > ILLMATIC/RD COMBO if they splashed a CD came out

147. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

Top Dogg “Slam Dunkin Hoes” > Illmatic

was it karlton hines?

^ thats the one, watch this while Piffed, the narrator combined with the instrumentals makes this a classic watch.

149. Beezy Says:

Isane Clown Possy > Nas

150. FaMs! Says:

Plug is a winner Says:

April 10th, 2009 at 2:05 pm

I know all them cats
    ———
    _________________________________

2years lol, Black Milk and Ray’s release party

..back when Black Milk was humble..like he has a reason to be otherwise

P.S.

Popular Demand > Preface

151. Plug is a winner Says:

illmatic is like Rakim’s Paid and full… sure you can say alot of albums are better, but 20 years from now. when they mention classic LP’s , they wont mention non of the ones yall said are better…

To the Extreme > Illmatic

153. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

eskay Says:

April 10th, 2009 at 2:07 pm
    >>Reasonable Doubt is NOT better then Illmatic.

it really is though.
    ==================
    There is no RD if Nas doesn’t drop Illmatic.

Jay’s verse on Hawaiian Sophie > Illmatic

155. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

lol, i haven’t seen it yet, but my old roommate joe told me it might be top 5 documentaries of all time.

lol Amp took the bait…

157. R.J.Orion Says:

^ Land you wilin fam… Diplomatic Immunity?!?

————–

easily …

Illmatic sounds so old now … Diplomatic Immunity gets played at least once a week and never gets old … the ladies ALWAYS request my dipset cds … never Nas … not one of Nas CDs has ANY chick asked me to play …

what song on Illmatic is fucking with

I Really Mean It
    Dipset Anthem
    Gangsta
    My Love
    Who Am I
    Ground Zero
    whats really good
    purle haze
    the intro (w/unkasa)

etc etc

… if not for ‘the world is yours’ and ‘one love’, Illmatic becomes almost average …

158. Big Homie Says:

LMAO

159. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

Casket Face Says:

January 16th, 2009 at 1:43 am
    peace niggers…piece of shit blog still using “Word Press Default settings”

>>There is no RD if Nas doesn’t drop Illmatic.

and yet, RD is still better. go figure.

161. Big_seth Says:

# eskay Says:
    April 10th, 2009 at 2:06 pm

Please Hammer Don’t Hurt ‘Em > Illmatic

*DETH*

(sp on purpose)

162. rex hussla Says:

Big Boi > landLORD

163. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Plug is a winner Says:

April 10th, 2009 at 2:09 pm

Applaud Paid in Full, been fuckin with that album all week.

164. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Nastradamus > Illmatic

*straight face*

*shimmys*

165. Jersey*made*me Says:

@Farouq

All Shoulda,Coulda,Woulda Team

Omar Cook,Hollis Price,William Avery,Joe Forte,Quincy Lewis,Marcus Fizer,Charles o’bannon,Jerryl Sasser,Scottie Thurman,Louis Bullock,Chris Clack,Trajan Langdon,Erick Barkley,Terrence Morris,Lavor Postelle.

166. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

Wonderful World Of Cease A Leo > Illmatic

167. Dem Says:

Big Bear “Doin Thangs” > Illmatic

168. R.Friday Says:

Lynn Greer

^^^^^
    what about duke. He was a shooter.

Yo, when he was playing for the Bucks last year he would kill when he got PT. But they didn’t resign him.

169. Big_seth Says:

Big Willy Style > Illmatic

Playing with Fire (Kevin Federline album) > illmatic

lol

170. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Big Bear “Doin Thangs” > Illmatic

this.

171. R.J.Orion Says:

Plug is a winner Says:

April 10th, 2009 at 2:09 pm

———

thats kinda what im saing

because Illmatic was considered a prototype for that style of rap, it will always be remembered as such … like Enter the 36 Chambers … id rather listen to “The W”, but “Enter The 36” is considered the greatest Wu lp …

172. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

“YANKEE pitcher CC Sabathia consoled himself after his first abysmal game by spending $15 million on a six-bedroom house in Alpine, NJ, reports The Post’s Jennifer Gould Keil. That’s spare change for the 250-pound, 6-foot-7 ace, who signed a $161 million contract with the team in the off-season. The 12,000-square-foot mansion on 2 acres was on the market for less than two weeks. Sabathia, 28, paid all cash for his dream house, where he’ll live with wife, Amber, and their three kids. The ‘hood boasts neighbors like Sean Combs, Mary J. Blige, Stevie Wonder, Chris Rock and Britney Spears.”

173. bromance4life Says:

nas has a better lookin face than jay therefore any nas album is better than anything jay will ever do

^ ok you kinda made my point for me… If its is chick friendly more than likely its doesnt count as a classic. Women dont like deep music that can stand the test of time. The like that watered down fastfood music, to make the dance and feel giddy.

175. rex hussla Says:

Jimmy Valentime Mixtape > Illmatic

don’t confuse me, pardon mine
    I’m the Harlem World Karlton Hines
    Get it right nigga

177. FaMs! Says:

Eskay doesn’t Nah have “victim relocation”?
    I’m really starting to feel stalked…seriously
    Amp ain’t playing with a full deck

178. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

bromance4life Says:

April 10th, 2009 at 2:14 pm

^^^^^^
    co-sign

179. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

like Enter the 36 Chambers … id rather listen to “The W”
    ====================================
    This is why I’ll never trust your opinion on music. I could see if you said “Wu-Tang Forever” but you said “The W”?

SMH

180. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Fred Durst > NaS

181. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

$15 million in cash???????

Eddie Murphy’s R&B album > Illmatic

183. R.J.Orion Says:

Popular Demand > Preface

————

thats very true

Popular Demand is one of favorite LPs of alltimes …

since you mention it

Popular Demand > Illmatic

184. Big_seth Says:

Men in Black soundtrack > illmatic

185. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

Casket Face Says:

January 16th, 2009 at 1:54 am
    nah right felloff…fucking niggers

^what in the sam hell.

# Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    April 10th, 2009 at 2:12 pm

Nastradamus > Illmatic

*straight face*

*shimmys*

^Ol Antwan Walker lookin’…

I hate that nigga.

188. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

^what in the sam hell.

wait, what?

# eskay Says:
    April 10th, 2009 at 2:16 pm

Eddie Murphy’s R&B album > Illmatic

^ “she wants to party all the time, party all the time, party all the tiiiiiiiiiiiiimeeeeeeee”

190. Big_seth Says:

Encore > illmatic

191. FaMs! Says:

Neighbor coincidently is banging “Dead Presidents” in his 96 Benz..FTL

192. R.J.Orion Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo’ Thoughts Says:

April 10th, 2009 at 2:15 pm
    like Enter the 36 Chambers … id rather listen to “The W”
    ====================================

SMH

———-

c’mon… duh, that would be too obvious … i love ALL wutang lps … even Iron Flag

now you looking to nitpick for a fight … chill B …

im THAT nigga …

193. Big Homie Says:

Too bad I had Eddie’s Party All The Time as one of my ringtones back in the day..like when I had Nextel.

194. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Jay-Z Earned $80mil in 2008, Beyonce $82mil

somebody fuckin up . . . the article says hov earned $82 millie, and B earned $80 millie. . . .

195. Beezy Says:

I drank some prometh at lunch and now i cant stay asleep at my desk.

I gotta stand up or imma nod off.

196. PHENOMENON Says:

# bromance4life Says:
    April 10th, 2009 at 2:14 pm

^ ^
    SDP??

197. Big_seth Says:

Asleep in the Bread Aisle snippets > illmatic

198. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

c’mon… duh, that would be too obvious … i love ALL wutang lps … even Iron Flag

now you looking to nitpick for a fight … chill B …

im THAT nigga …
    ========================
    Looking for a fight/

You’ve got me confused with Closet Fag.

I’m just saying…

36 Chambers > The W

199. Jersey*made*me Says:

Terminator X & The Valley of the Jeep Beets>>Reasonable Doubt

200. R.J.Orion Says:

rex grossman > rex hussla

201. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Beezy Says:

April 10th, 2009 at 2:19 pm
    I drank some prometh at lunch and now i cant stay asleep at my desk.

I gotta stand up or imma nod off
    ^^^^^^^^^
    FUCKING BAMMA….. GIVE ME A SIP

illmatic is the bible… niggas know (c) big

203. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

im THAT nigga …
    ============
    Word. Really. You don’t say.

204. Big_seth Says:

Grand U >>>>>> Nas & the Bravehearts

205. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

sports.espn.go.com/mlb/columns/story?columnist=kurkjian_tim&id=4058326

^^^^^^
    ADAM JONES …. SOUTHEAST DIEGO FTW!!!!!!!!

206. FaMs! Says:

St. Ursula girl spotted again today

207. R.J.Orion Says:

I’m just saying…

36 Chambers > The W

———–

i know that…

i just said id rather listen to “The W”

can i live?

208. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Jones, 23, looks like a baseball player, and he has an Eric Davis-type body, but bigger. He has power, speed and instincts that are well developed for a guy who didn’t play baseball until he was 12 years old. Until then, he was a basketball player and a football wide receiver/defensive back/punter.

“I tell [Orioles pitcher Mark] Hendrickson [a former NBA player] that I will dunk on him,” Jones said, “and he’s not believing that for one second.”

^^^^^^^
    LMAO….. Ohh yeah Adam gets it in 360’s all that

209. Plug is a winner Says:

FaMs! where you from?

can i live?

^ no ty biggity

211. streetz Says:

# FaMs! Says:
    April 10th, 2009 at 2:04 pm

“my pen rides the paper it even has blinkers” (c) Nas

Illmatic was classic, but….

It was written >_______________

to date…..

200% cosign. People slept on IWW

and No-sign the RD > Illmatic fockry

212. Doug Says:

To the dude that said BP1, BP2, Come Home With Me & Diplomatic Immunity–Don’t comment again, Blueprint 2? And then any Cam’ron album? Come on duke. BP I can be understanding about, but none of the other three. And Illmatic is Nas only complete album, every other one (other than Untitled) had holes in it because of weak beat selection.

And Reasonable Doubt is NOT better than Illmatic–and Jay-Z is my favorite rapper.

And RJ, I’m far from a STAN, It’s like saying Godfather isn’t the greatest Mobster Movie, Illmatic is timeless, you can’t say shit about recent LP’s because Illmatic has been out for 15 years and has stood the test of time known as the Greatest Hip Hop album of all time, whereas the recent releases haven’t been out that long, and no other album has had “The Greatest Hip-Hop album ” associated with its title. Reasonable Doubt has, so I can accept that argument.

213. G3N303 Says:

i sware yall some gossiping internet faggots, what in the heLLL?? This dude wrecks shit

214. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Elzhi - Deep (prod. Black Milk) Says: