Video: Young Buck Announces New Mixtape

Hey, no shots at Buck, but remember when Curtis had him on the phone crying?

DAMN. (c) Kay Slay voice

83 Responses to “Video: Young Buck Announces New Mixtape”

1. OJ PIMPIN Says:

Cashville

2. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

YOung Buck Says ‘FML’

3. Ghost Writer Says:

This guy

4. b-ease Says:

*confusion ensues*

5. Kim Jong Tril - Our Dear Leader Nanyanen Says:

the watcherz Says:

April 9th, 2009 at 12:15 pm
    yall forgetting chicks got smarter if ya swag not on a hundred you really cant play that i aint waiting shit. And she gotta be feeling you too like your chances gotta be around 65-75% to be fucking around with that trick. cause if the next nigga flyer than you brah u gone have to wait sorry

^^ this is also true. nothing is fool-proof and just handed to anybody. its called the game for a reason.

but, u already know this, mayne

6. Big Homie Says:

Buckwheat > Young Buck

7. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

greenie how about

“i am about to cum” ….. is that also bad?

I do that shit on occasions where I think I may have took less then desirable time

8. Rob the Music Ed Says:

“Hey, no shots at Buck, but remember when Curtis had him on the phone crying?”
    ^^^^^^
    You a fool for that homie… A FOOL I SAY!

9. Babydoll Says:

Hey, no shots at Buck, but remember when Curtis had him on the phone crying?

^isn’t that what everyone instantly thinks when they see/hear Young Buck now…shit is sad B.

10. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

Real talk, Buck is nice. His first album was almost a classic debut, but it had some shortcomings (paws). His second album wasn’t as good as the first cuz you could tell that 50 didn’t help him with a lot of his hooks, but most of his verses and concepts were straight

11. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

# A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:
    April 9th, 2009 at 12:16 pm

^ fellas asking “can i cum?” kill the mood, like why the fuck else we doing this you idiot?

–To make sure you’ve had your fill (no pun) ungrateful…

^ bull, yall motherfuckers arent that considerate. i dont need your permission to get my fill, i know what im doing. i had an ex who asked that all the time, drove me crazy, never ceased to take me outta the zone, like huh? what would happen if i say no?

lol, when we ask that, it basically means have YOU cum. . . . i’ve asked girls can i cum (but it’s more along the lines of “you ready for this hot load, baby??????”) and they’re like “no, i’m not done yet”

so i continue to drill for that clear gold!

12. Ghost Writer Says:

You know Buck’s gonna read this and get upset

13. b-ease Says:

what would happen if i say no?

I would continue to dive for the bottom of the pussy hole. In all honesty, I can see what you’re saying about that being a mood killer (technical questions during sex always are), but if a dude asks (shit, I have before) it actually is on some consideration shit.

14. TheCo!!inB Says:

“Confrused” FTW

15. anons aka brother mouzone in a joe clair era Says:

the only time u should let a broad know u bout to cum is if ur joint is outside of her mouth/hole so she knows she need to grab it and get it somewhere safe and warm

16. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

so i continue to drill for that clear gold!

^^^^^
    this

17. green eyes Says:

# Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    April 9th, 2009 at 12:21 pm

greenie how about

“i am about to cum” ….. is that also bad?

^ thats never bothered me, if its too soon, i got things i can do to delay it a bit. its the whole asking permission thing that seems silly

18. b-ease Says:

so i continue to drill for that clear gold

Word.

19. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

I never say, “I’m about to cum or I’m cumming” or any thing related to the word cum.

I tell a shorty… Oh shit… I’m about to bust… Then i let off my gun like Marlon Wayans did in Don’t Be a Menace

20. FaMs! Says:

*read youtube title*

*confuses title with “young buck back on that shit”*

21. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Hey, no shots at Buck, but remember when Curtis had him on the phone crying?

GATTT!

22. Rockabye Says:

You need a damn video to announce your mixtape?

23. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

^^^^^
    ok see thats why i do it so I can slow my tempo clear my mind and buy some time. Or else ITS OVER(c)Will I Am

what the fuck is a condom (c) Big Homie

25. green eyes Says:

# b-ease Says:
    April 9th, 2009 at 12:24 pm

what would happen if i say no?

^ man up . jk.

26. the watcherz Says:

one chick said it bothers her the fact i say close to nothin while sex i think it made her insurcure the fact im not wilding with the mouth during sex and she thinks i dnt think its good or anything i just be mega focused on the puss thats all

27. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

April 9th, 2009 at 12:23 pm
    ========================================
    Sizzle

I don’t think 50 helped him that much on his 1st album. The G-Unit album’s that 50 had the most input on, were The Documentary & Yayo’s album.

Banks & Buck carried their weight.

28. R.J.Orion Says:

*young buck’s it up*

*has a total of 25,000 dollars in the bank*

*buys 150,000 SUV*

*doesnt file income tax return for the last 4 years*

*is actually broke*

*confusion & tears ensue*

*calls Curtis*

29. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

TMZ has learned Los Angeles Angels starting pitcher Nick Adenhart was killed in a felony hit-and-run car accident in Fullerton, California early this morning — hours after he pitched in a game last night. Cops say someone driving a minivan blew through a red light, causing the Mitsubishi that Adenhart was riding in to hit a light pole. Three people were killed in the crash, including Nick.” (TMZ)

More can be found here. Adenhart pitched six scoreless innings last night in only his fourth career start.

30. b-ease Says:

if its too soon, i got things i can do to delay it a bit.

*is intrigued*

31. Kim Jong Tril - Our Dear Leader Nanyanen Says:

From my friend from uni’s blog… this pimpskrimp, taught me alot nh.

For the very first time in my sex life, I faced a serious challenge. I was hooking up with a girl whom I believed to be a little bit out of my league as she was constantly the object of stares and calls from other men. I thought to myself, “I have to handle this one a little different than most. I need to travel a road I’ve never been on to get the best results with her.” For days I racked (pun intended) my brain to figure the situation out until one day I suddenly stumbled on the solution.

I could recall during orientation of our communication class that just about every male in the room would compliment or ask her the same bullshit cookie cutter questions. I remember being sickened by this scene and made a conscious effort to ignore making contact with her eyes and/or breasts when the time came to engage in the usual “get to know your classmates” charade. As we were paired up I hardly spoke to her, barely paid attention while doing our exercise, and afterward I can remember feeling as if I had accomplished something important. I thought to myself, “Every guy that interacts with this woman obviously wants to hook up so I must be the exception.” “If I do the same thing that every other guy does I’m going to be just another retard falling for her and subsequently giving her all the power.” And although I wasn’t aware of it, I was already a student of the “Game” and soon realized that the key to getting her wrapped around my finger was to do the opposite of everything I was ever taught. I must be an absolute asshole to this woman and so every time we hung out I was fully intent on pushing the limits

The following are exact statements, don’t kid yourself..
    (At the club) “Hey put your tits to work and get me a drink”
    (Ybor City) “Pull that skirt down whore, I have a reputation to uphold”
    (At Dinner) “Christ you work out so much, too bad there isn’t a machine for your face”
    (Having drinks) “Listen, when I want your opinion I’ll take my dick out of your mouth”
    (Week of Valentine’s Day) “I’m not buying you anything! Let’s just get drunk and fuck”
    (The club again) “So how much do you think I could get for your whore ass? The guy over there doesn’t seem to realize the value of a dollar”
    (At the Library) “Wow, did your tits get bigger?”
    (Leaving the library) “So they don’t make ass implants?”
    (My apartment again) “What do I like about you? Christ, don’t ask me such dumb shit”
    (USF Subway) “Uggggh, just sit there and attempt to look attractive.”
    (At the movies) “You’d be much cooler if I could cum on your face”
    (During foreplay) “Make yourself useful! On your knees and suck my cock”
    (During sex) Insert anything vile & disgusting here along w/ a few slaps to the face & ass

32. Combat Jack Says:

Whaddup Nah’Right?

Can’t Knock The Hustle;

33. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

“Michael was … drinking straight from a bottle of Grey Goose, and when the deejay started playing M.I.A.’s ‘Paper Planes,’ he got up, started dancing like a loon and kept on yelling, ‘Shots!’”

… the champ recognized UConn basketball player Hasheem Thabeet and went over to introduce himself. “Hasheem had absolutely no clue who Michael was, and [Phelps] walked away looking a little embarrassed.”
    ^^^^^^^^
    WAFFLES. Yo Hasheem got a good looking girl on his arm

34. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, im the space invader Says:

Cosigns pap

LOL@clear gold, that shit has me giggling at the bank

35. Jersey*made*me Says:

*makes friends with green eyes*

*snuffs 3rd nigga in line*

*waits to experience”things”*

36. wavy is a cliche Says:

true story: my freshman year of highschool i was mistaken for danny almonte of little league world series fame, i was asked to take pictures and was treated to dinner in a restaruant in washington heights

37. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

if its too soon, i got things i can do to delay it a bit.

*is intrigued*

^Me too. Greenie care to elaborate…

38. b-ease Says:

man up .

*dead*

39. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, im the space invader Says:

*young bucks it up*

*Cries while commenting*

40. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

wavy is a cliche Says:

April 9th, 2009 at 12:30 pm

^^^^^^
    *dead*

41. b-ease Says:

*Young Bucks it up*

*writes pretty dope rhymes while being technically illiterate*

*starts sniffing way too much coke*

*borrows money from the worst person ever*

*watches career end*

42. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

^^^^^^^^
    WAFFLES. Yo Hasheem got a good looking girl on his arm

link, por favor.

43. green eyes Says:

since i aint fucking ya’ll, you need to holla at your girls. & if she doesnt know how to delay your orgasm a bit, you lost, and she need to woman up

44. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

thebiglead.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/6a00d83451b84f69e201156f00bcce970c-550wi.png

thabeet and his girl

45. anons aka brother mouzone in a joe clair era Says:

i’ma have to check treadstone on that one

46. FaMs! Says:

what if Green Eyes is man?….or a fat disgusting bitch (no shots)

47. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Yo Know Cocaine isnt really addictive. From What i hear anyways.

48. R.J.Orion Says:

*young bucks it up*

*is bamma*

49. Babydoll Says:

*waits patiently*

50. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

green eyes Says:

April 9th, 2009 at 12:33 pm

^Green, you know thats some bullshit right…

51. D_block_4_life Says:

what if Green Eyes is man?….or a fat disgusting bitch (no shots)
    Wow…damn that would be fucked up….i’d hate him/her anyway..

52. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

April 9th, 2009 at 12:34 pm
    Yo Know Cocaine isnt really addictive. From What i hear anyways.

^From what i hear, its about as addictive as weed. Its not the drug thats the addiction, its the process, as have been discussed on here many times

53. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

lol, i was gonna say that that nigga had on glasses at the championship game like a fuckin doofus. . . .

54. D_block_4_life Says:

Yo Know Cocaine isnt really addictive. From What i hear anyways.
    Ok so we now know that Fux takes a few bumps on weekends..

55. anons aka brother mouzone in a joe clair era Says:

who the fuck asks a broad to delay their orgasm for them?

…i control my own shit, just freeze frame that ass/head in mid air til my joint cools down

56. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

*young bucks it up*

*Has clothing line, Rim line, 10 rappers on his record label*

*goes broke*

57. green eyes Says:

(At the club) “Hey put your tits to work and get me a drink”
    (Ybor City) “Pull that skirt down whore, I have a reputation to uphold”
    (At the Library) “Wow, did your tits get bigger?”
    (Leaving the library) “So they don’t make ass implants?”
    (USF Subway) “Uggggh, just sit there and attempt to look attractive.”
    (At the movies) “You’d be much cooler if I could cum on your face”
    (During foreplay) “Make yourself useful! On your knees and suck my cock”

^ wtf?

58. R.J.Orion Says:

green eyes Says:

April 9th, 2009 at 12:33 pm

————–

*translation*

… holla at Sleep’s girl …

59. Jersey*made*me Says:

green eyes Says:

April 9th, 2009 at 12:33 pm

You tell em’ girl!!!

*resumes mission*

*makes friends with green eyes*

*snuffs 3rd nigga in line*

*waits to experience”things”*

60. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

^^^^^^
    this

61. Big_seth Says:

# digital Scales Says:
    April 9th, 2009 at 11:37 am

Tribe no shots but bitches ain’t shit but hoes and tricks and i beat my bitch with the same stick moses turned into a serpent, think about it, its alchemy nigga

comment of the day.

“ITS ALCHEMY NIGGA” (c) woodro

62. b-ease Says:

Yo Know Cocaine isnt really addictive. From What i hear anyways.

It’s not as bad as the media/DARE makes it seem. It’s addictive in a circumstantial way. If you always go to a certain bar coked up, you’ll NEED coke to enjoy yourself at that bar. But at any other time (when sober), you probably won’t think about it at all.

With that said, that shit will still leave you broke and with ED.

63. green eyes Says:

who the fuck asks a broad to delay their orgasm for them?

^ you dont ask, i only do it if IM not done yet and need to slow him down. u you got things yall do, we got things we do.

64. Kim Jong Tril - Our Dear Leader Nanyanen Says:

^ wtf?

*jada laugh*

a-ha!

65. Carlos Voltron Says:

Buck should have relaeased a song after the whole fiasco (no lupe). He was spitting some serious heat

66. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

*sings*

You Like her i like her tooooooo

67. green eyes Says:

nanya, whats the link to your boys blog?

68. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

House passes bill too gross to talk about
    by Michelle Cole, The Oregonian Tuesday April 07, 2009, 12:51 PM
    Count it among the shortest “debates” to ever occur in the Oregon House.

“Good bill. I urge your aye vote,” Rep. Chris Garrett, D-Lake Oswego, said Tuesday about House Bill 2478.

Any closing remarks?

“No,” Garrett said firmly.

The proposed new law nobody wants to talk about would make it a second degree sex abuse crime to propel “a dangerous substance at another person.” That substance being semen or other bodily fluid flung out of sexual desire.

Yep. Apparently such behavior is part of a gang initiation rituals.

The proposed law follows an incident last June when a man threw his semen on a mother in a Portland area Target store. Her little girl saw it first.

The man was convicted of assault, said Rep. Scott Bruun, R-West Linn. But Bruun and others thought the crime should fall into the category of a sexual assault.

“The bodily fluid in question was not the same thing as throwing a coke at somebody,” Bruun said during an interview earlier this month.

He kept quiet Tuesday when the bill hit the

69. D_block_4_life Says:

Lol @ Coke not being addictive….i guess i’ve seen to many much….w/e

70. Kim Jong Tril - Our Dear Leader Nanyanen Says:

Carlos Voltron Says:

April 9th, 2009 at 12:39 pm

^^ he released that song ‘haters’, but it didnt really address the issue

71. Boosie Says:

If you beatin it up right, the chick will ask you when are you gonna cum.

72. D_block_4_life Says:

Lol @ Coke not being addictive….i guess i’ve seen to many much….w/e
    Edit: to much*

73. Kim Jong Tril - Our Dear Leader Nanyanen Says:

green eyes Says:

April 9th, 2009 at 12:40 pm
    nanya, whats the link to your boys blog?

^^lemme just post the rest of the story

For the first time in my life I was going against the grain and doing the exact opposite of everything I’ve ever been taught about women by television, film, friends, or parents . I pushed the limits as far as I possibly could with her and for some reason, always came back with positive results. I felt I had struck the proverbial gold mine in the form of being mean to women because it just seemed too easy. However, I soon came to realize that you can tell a woman absolutly anything you want as long as you say it with the right tone of sarcasm and hubris..
    One night we were out at a club Piranha in Ybor City for the weekly “get drunk and fuck” night when I see my ex-girlfriend Lisa there with a new guy. I examine the scene closely and her body language displays that she doesn’t know this guy “that” well. Naturally I get pissed off about something I cannot have and stumble over to Lisa to protest the scene before me. By the end of our short conversation it is agreed upon that I come over after the club and so now I have to deal with ditching Candace. As we leave the club tits and I agree not to date further but she follows this up with, “I know I’m not your girlfriend but we still need to fuck tonight.” Of course, I’ve heard this particular statement a time or two in the past but this time I protest it and tell her I need to see my ex-girlfriend because I’m not exactly over her. Obviously she doesn’t take this well and consequently the entire ride home consisted of her glaring out of the window with her arms folded and smoke coming out of her ears. Of course, the situation wasn’t helped with Lewrikus Castle and Ubi-Tuesday attempting to freestyle in the backseat of my car! I try my very best not to laugh out loud but there was absolutly no way in hell I could possibly accomplish this. I break down trying to cover my face until we get closer to the apartment.
    The car slows as I pull next to hers and Kriss Kross exit stage left and right so she can berrade me with insults. I sit there to take the slings, arrows, and protests of her driving home drunk until she finally lost it. “Sometime tonight” I say while putting my left hand up in the air. She glares back with evil Japanese eyes and loudly screams “I have NEVER been treated like this!” As the words escape her mouth she throws an open Red Bull can in my direction which bounces off my front windshield, turns in mid-air, and then lands perfectly in my left hand! Although the scene seems too good to be true I calmly take a sip of bull, point in her direction, and laugh out loud as she emphatically slams the door. I swiftly drive to Lisa’s laughing all the way while she felt completely rejected, pissed off, and without dick for the night. For the next two weeks I completely ignore her in class, enjoy zero correspondence, and had come to the ultimate conclusion that I would probably not be hanging out with this girl again. And then, two weeks later I get a late night phone call…
    “Hey it’s me. Listen, I’m really sorry for being such a bitch to you the other night. I’d like to hang out again when you’re not busy”
    “That’s cool, I even forgive you. I may even let you hang out with me again”

74. R.J.Orion Says:

*young buck’s it up*

*applies for food stamps & unemployment insurance*

*is eligible*

*tries to buy 2009 Cadillac Escalade with 80 dollars in food stamps and a used microwave oven*

*is physically escorted from GM Dealership*

*calls up 50Cent, in tears*

*operators says “the number have reached, has been disconnected*

75. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

Boosie Says:

April 9th, 2009 at 12:41 pm
    If you beatin it up right, the chick will ask you when are you gonna cum.

^Not always… There are times when I hit super-sayen mode and will beat pussy up until they can’t cum anymore, at which point shorty asks, “are you ever gonna cum? you are wearing my shit out!”

76. Boosie Says:

# Geronimo P aka Chase Says:
    April 9th, 2009 at 12:43 pm

Boosie Says:

April 9th, 2009 at 12:41 pm
    If you beatin it up right, the chick will ask you when are you gonna cum.

_________________________________________________________

uh, thats what I was saying. If you wear it out, then they will want you to cum cause they are worn out.

77. green eyes Says:

# Kim Jong Tril – Our Dear Leader Nanyanen Says:
    April 9th, 2009 at 12:39 pm

^ wtf?

*jada laugh*

a-ha!

^ wtf in the sense that its a shame if a woman falls for that. how fucked up would i have to be to fall for a man who’s rude to me? gtfoh with that. its one thing to play that aloof thing, but to be a dick? not the way to get some.

i had this fella once play the aloof thing, but it backfired, because he played it so aloof an uninterested, i was like , damn, hes not interested. wed go out, hang out, mofo would give me a handshake instead of a huge, etc etc. one night we were at his place, it was storming outside, i was horny, i was like, “damn, this weathers getting bad” his ass handed ,e a damn umbrella. i looked at him, looked at it and bounced. he called me 20 min later all pissy on some, whyd you leave, cant you tell im feeling you? tip. he aloofed himself right outta some puss.

78. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

where’s that true mag cover. . . .

79. kintell Says:

*young buck’s it up*

*applies for food stamps & unemployment insurance*

*is eligible*

*is physically escorted from GM Dealership*

*calls up 50Cent, in tears*

*operators says “the number have reached, has been disconnected*

^ that actually had me laughing out loud…hyena style.

80. sb Says:

love how everyone hates on Buck so much. he’s so much more legit than 90% of the rest of the current artist. fucking sad.

81. Slim Says:

“young buck’s it up”

“calls Rick Ross to be on Mafia Music remix”

“gets denied and replaced by Ja Rule”

“calls Dame Dash for financial advise”

“comes home, sniffs an 8-Ball, watches Wall-E”

“breaks down in tears and calls 50 Cent”

“but get’s Pimping Curly instead”

82. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Young Buck - Can’t Catch Me Says:

[…] Previously: Video: Young Buck Announces New Mixtape […]

83. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Young Buck & The Future - Back For The Streets (Mixtape) Says:

[…] to be confused with the mixtape he announced 2 days ago with DJ Smallz & DJ Scream: Back On His Buck […]