Keelay & Zaire ft. Slo Mo – Growing Up

Bonus cut from the Ridin High sessions.

Keelay & Zaire ft. Slo Mo – Growing Up

Says K&Z:

“Growing Up – This is an unreleased joint we did with Slo Mo during the course of putting together our album Ridin High. When Zee and I were waiting on things to move along with the album, we just recorded with Slo. Fortunate enough for me he is one of my favorite rappers, now that’s the shit! I’d say we have close to 3 or 4 albums worth of material on my computer at this point, so be ready to hear more.. ALOT more. Not only do Zaire and I have copius amounts of unreleased material with Slo Mo and his partner in crime MushMouf.. watch out for their group Fortilive with famed producer and homey Illmind.. Oh yeah COP THAT RIDIN HIGH! Out now!”

Previously: Keelay & Zaire ft. Phonte & Dminor – Alright With Me

19 Responses to “Keelay & Zaire ft. Slo Mo – Growing Up”

1. Beezy Says:

Grand U >

2. Kim Jong Tril - Our Dear Leader Nanyanen Says:

green eyes Says:

April 9th, 2009 at 3:03 pm
    # Beezy Says:
    April 9th, 2009 at 3:02 pm

beezy wat your major

^I majored in Finance/Risk Management….minor in Accounting.

^ nerd.

^GAAAATTTTTTT!!! (c) 88

3. wavy is a cliche Says:

Grand Cru >

*fixed

4. green eyes Says:

i think beezy new i was joking

5. Jersey*made*me Says:

U God>>Grand U

6. Kim Jong Tril - Our Dear Leader Nanyanen Says:

Aight, Nahgroes. I have my N.Korea inauguration to attend

7. Beezy Says:

^I majored in Finance/Risk Management….minor in Accounting.

^ nerd.

>LOL, true story…but now my closet is like two stories.

And I smoked and drank more in college than most people. Temple U is just easy as fuck.

8. Kim Jong Tril - Our Dear Leader Nanyanen Says:

green eyes Says:

April 9th, 2009 at 3:08 pm
    i think beezy new i was joking

^^ Crazy famous quote is ‘YOU NERD’ there fore ‘GATTTTTT’ was the logical reply

ok, im ghost

9. FaMs! Says:

wavy is a cliche Says:

April 9th, 2009 at 3:05 pm
    “hoppin out the coupe
    chain all tangled
    took over the streets, no single
    pringle
    chips all stacked
    benz all black
    get you hit for a stack
    dirty nigga fall backk”
    _____________________________

See in 2002 I would’ve call him nice,
    but I’m grown now and in 2009 with a black president/role model

saying a black man’s life is worth $1000 and he will take it is stupid and I”m not support trash..especially when French is 33 years old.

10. green eyes Says:

# Kim Jong Tril – Our Dear Leader Nanyanen Says:
    April 9th, 2009 at 3:10 pm

green eyes Says:

April 9th, 2009 at 3:08 pm
    i think beezy new i was joking

^^ Crazy famous quote is ‘YOU NERD’ there fore ‘GATTTTTT’ was the logical reply

ok, im ghost

^ gotcha

11. b-ease Says:

Beezy, can I hold a couple grand?

Not for anything specific, I just got some bills and shit.

12. S.S.BlockBurner Says:

Looked in the dictionary for Duck Ass Nigga… sure nuff French Montana’s pic was to left for the example

13. b-ease Says:

nhjic?

14. b-ease Says:

Was your work with the caucus and health care research gained from job fairs, connections, or did you simply apply/

15. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Fuckin Nerds… Smh, Nerds discussin Nerd Status.

(sends nerd to go stand in line & get my lunch)

*continues to kick it to Cool bitches in lunchroom*

16. Beezy Says:

^I explained earlier….step your skim game up.

Connections.

and yeah I’ll mail you some cash…circle yo crib.

17. FaMs! Says:

S.S.BlockBurner Says:

April 9th, 2009 at 3:13 pm
    _________________________

^^^Or Amp LOL (no shots, really)

18. Kahlee [Tre Dime] Says:

Big ups! The Seed coming this summer featuring Kahlee, Uptown Swuite, SloMo of Fortilive, fully produced by Adikt 1

19. Philly Says:

I can’t wait til these guys fade.