Video: Nickelus F – Everything That I Should (Preview)

This dude is a huge influence and basically the reason I started rapping. I consider him family and I thank him for everything he’s done for me.
Drake

Previously: Nickelus F – Woo Sah (Bonus Track) (prod. Boi 1da)| Nickelus F – Heathen (album)

31 Responses to “Video: Nickelus F – Everything That I Should (Preview)”

1. Voltron Says:

The Ecstatic

2. green eyes Says:

# D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:
    April 8th, 2009 at 11:37 am

Now just wake up Mon/Weds or Tues/Thurs and go for a little walk/job/run for 30 min and you got a full week.
    I have been trying to mentally prepare myself for this…i just need to start, once i start i can follow through..nh…

Mentally preparing for things > Just jumping right into them

^ excuses.com

3. Beezy Says:

okay is this fucking drake quote gonna be in EVERY NF post?

If anything, it makes me like him less getting so-signed by a faggot.

4. Voltron Says:

Fun fact #76: I watched the film Simpatico last night. Pretty good (c) LD

5. nirun Says:

*fiends for a cherry dr pep*

6. Kim Jong Tril - Our Dear Leader Nanyanen Says:

cOLD Says:

April 8th, 2009 at 11:40 am
    Mentally preparing for things > Just jumping right into them

^theres actually a whole science based around that principle. The theory that a split second is all thats needed to make a decision, and even before making the decision, your higher being already knows what your decision will be.

^^ i was nodding my head (n) up until you said ‘higher being’. could we substitute that for ‘subconscious’??

7. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

in other words if you tell yourself yes and act instantly, then thats all the preparation you need.
    In essence this is correct but i mean like if i know in advance that i’m going to do something it isn’t as bad as someone waking you up out of your sleep talking about let go running. Like if you come to terms with the notion, it makes things a lot smoother and less anxiety.

could we substitute that for ’subconscious’??

^ you say tomato…. yea basically that same.

9. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

excuses.com
    You ain’t never lied, i am a big procrastinator but i still stand by that method…

10. TheCo!!inB Says:

i’m not gonna front, Drake’s haircut/tapper game is STOOPID © Gucci

11. Kim Jong Tril - Our Dear Leader Nanyanen Says:

LF: 30 Rock>>>>

I farted at my cubicle and its still lingering 5 minuites after fml.

13. Boosie Says:

just get up and run and stop eating late at night, and you’ll be good

14. Babydoll Says:

VA! FURY! THANK YOU!

15. Kim Jong Tril - Our Dear Leader Nanyanen Says:

cOLD Says:

April 8th, 2009 at 11:46 am
    could we substitute that for ’subconscious’??

^ you say tomato…. yea basically that same.

^^not to be a beetch, but now that I think of it, u prolly meant ‘inner being’, no?

16. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

just get up and run and stop eating late at night, and you’ll be good
    And smaller portions and your straight.

17. sleep AKA I lOVE MY GIRL Says:

*goes to 7eleven*

*can I get a dr.pepper*

*do I get I discounted eskay told me about this drink*

18. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

And FU greens.

19. Boosie Says:

I just heard that eminem joint and I gotta say that shit was trash. Couldn’t even finish the whole song.

20. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

I think i wanna be enemies again.

^ true, some mornings Im sleeping so good I dont want to wake up. But the second you start mulling it over is where you catch the L.

22. Beezy Says:

I think i wanna be enemies again.

^enemies is a 2005 term. Jimmy taught you better for 09.

23. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

^enemies is a 2005 term. Jimmy taught you better for 09
    Stay out of this Max, this is between me and her.

Nan, inner being higher being, subconciouis, its all the same for me. Whats you say?

25. Boosie Says:

# Kim Jong Tril – Our Dear Leader Nanyanen Says:
    April 8th, 2009 at 11:48 am

cOLD Says:

April 8th, 2009 at 11:46 am
    could we substitute that for ’subconscious’??

^ you say tomato…. yea basically that same.

_________________________________________________________

I think He meant God as in Yahweh, Allah, Dios,

26. Babydoll Says:

Boosie Says:

April 8th, 2009 at 11:48 am

^And that my friends is why I have yet to hear or watch that garbidge

27. green eyes Says:

# D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:
    April 8th, 2009 at 11:49 am

I think i wanna be enemies again.

^ HA!

where billz at, I need him to drop a sixteen to this topic.

29. THE-XFACTA Says:

*Daps D-Block*

Yo I just got that kid… Good looks… You ole adding hotdogs to Oodles & Noodles ass nigga

30. Kim Jong Tril - Our Dear Leader Nanyanen Says:

yeah, like Boosie said. When I hear ‘higher being’ I think its a reference to yahweh etc…. higher…above us.
    Inner being, higher state of consciousness… would be a non-religious thing.

whyare we slitting hairs on this again?

31. green eyes Says:

cOLD Says:

April 8th, 2009 at 11:40 am
    Mentally preparing for things > Just jumping right into them

^ ehhh… you have a small point, but most mofos (d block you motherfucker) use ” i gotta think it through ” as an excuse to think and not act. at some point.. you gotta make a move

(d block you motherfucker, move already. lazy ass)