Video: Jadakiss – Block Lockdown Pt. 2

Verse 2 of Jada’s remix/hood cover of Love Lockdown.

After the jump, check out a clip of Maino @ Best Buy copping The Last Kiss.

Previously: Video: Jadakiss – Block Lockdown | Video: Jadakiss & LOX, Diddy, Nas – 106 & Park

40 Responses to “Video: Jadakiss – Block Lockdown Pt. 2”

1. Mac Brown Says:

Yo! i HATE fuckin jury duty! they had me in that bitch for 2 days, i almost had a stroke, i NEVER been in a room full of idiots, lolife havin NO life Fatcow Chatty bitches, Gray haired over grown 50 year idiots ASSHOLES in my fuckin life. im ready to crack niggas with a Mini GreatAdventure wood Bat.

^^thats what makes our legal system work.. giving a janitor with a ged the ability to decide the life in prison or death.

gotz to luv it

2. Beezy Says:

clip of Maino @ Best Buy copping The Last Kiss.

^more than I did.

3. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Beezy Says:

April 8th, 2009 at 4:31 pm
    clip of Maino @ Best Buy copping The Last Kiss.

^more than I did.
    ^^^^^^
    I copped but not snuggied up

4. b-ease Says:

Kiss actually shouldve recorded this over the actual beat and put it on his last mixtape. Seriously.

5. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Mac Brown Says:

April 8th, 2009 at 4:29 pm

gotz to luv it

At this time i wanna applaud my Good Jew Lawyers, ALL 4 of them niggas & the respected Firms… BITCH… that shit is the Worst! Sitting there, niggas cant talk, cant text, no cell, no reading, HOT stuffy ass court room, all i kep thinking was that STATE Prop movie when Beans shot it out in the courtRoom, i was Wishing for some shit to pop off so i could jump out the window & go the fuck home!

6. FaMs! Says:

im ready to crack niggas with a Mini GreatAdventure wood Bat.
    _____________________________________

*Rick Ross “Husltin” adlib voice*

AYooooooo

7. Big Homie Says:

Jada was definitely high lol

OB4CL > Liquid Swords cosign

But its like when I listen to Gza’s album sometimes I think otherwise

8. THE-XFACTA Says:

Mac Brown Says:

April 8th, 2009 at 4:30 pm

If the economy doesn’t change soon, niggas with Phd’s will be doing janitor work. Word to Buffalo Butt (none)

9. nestle snipes Says:

Is crazy, star the radio personality, from starnbucwild

10. I Hate My Job Says:

AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This is m favorite Kiss album to date

*STRAIGHT FACE*

11. Big Homie Says:

Did Jada just sing “when the turtles come….”???

12. Beezy Says:

Crazy were you there for selection or actually sit on the jury?

I’ve been to selection twice….told them I’m racist against non-blacks…that shit will always get you off the hook.

13. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

like the PRetty TOney LP being my fav Ghost album but I also know its far from his best

14. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

nestle snipes Says:

April 8th, 2009 at 4:33 pm
    Is crazy, star the radio personality, from starnbucwild

No, but SHOUT OUT Star!
    StarandBucwild.com
    twitter.com/starandbucwild

15. THE-XFACTA Says:

*Pukes at ad of lady with mad stretch marks on her belly*

16. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

I fill it out saying I dont Speak English ….shit hasnt come back to haunt me

17. THE-XFACTA Says:

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

April 8th, 2009 at 4:37 pm
    I fill it out saying I dont Speak English ….shit hasnt come back to haunt me

—-

I don’t vote and have never registered to do so therefore no jury duty.. Word to Jadakiss

18. Beezy Says:

Phillies are about to swept in the season opener…at home…SMH

19. I Hate My Job Says:

I fill it out saying I dont Speak English ….shit hasnt come back to haunt me
    lol…doesnt the form have that occupation details too…they wil catch up to you sooner or later

20. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Beezy Says:

April 8th, 2009 at 4:35 pm
    Crazy were you there for selection or actually sit on the jury?

i sat thru 2 days of selections… anymore i would have cussed a bitch out. REALLY… fat bitches kept takin my seat when they gave breaks, Cranky ass old people, givein long ass answers & shit…

Askin people Dumb shit: what TV shows do u watch? what raido stations u listen too?

BITCH, WHO watches TV? and I Got an Ipod in every car! WHAT!!! Let me go the fuck home!

21. Suaveebolaayatollahsaudiarabiacocacola Says:

Ish is dope.

Be This Way >>>>>

22. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

*whitemans it up*

news.com.au/story/0,27574,25290859-36398,00.html

AYE(c)OJ

23. Beezy Says:

rap game easy but the dope game crazy

24. I Hate My Job Says:

Ol thee languages speaking looking ass

25. Big_seth Says:

# Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    April 8th, 2009 at 4:31 pm

Beezy Says:

April 8th, 2009 at 4:31 pm
    clip of Maino @ Best Buy copping The Last Kiss.

^more than I did.
    ^^^^^^
    I copped but not snuggied up

FAIL

26. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

Stat’s a liar.

Where’s all that Afermath music homie?

27. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Ok I know its the single or whatever but i like ‘Can’t Stop Me’ the most, that shit is infectious

28. geico lizard Says:

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

April 8th, 2009 at 4:40 pm
    *whitemans it up*

news.com.au/story/0,27574,25290859-36398,00.html

AYE(c)OJ

“Experts blame the cleavage boost on obesity, contraceptive pills and artificial hormones. “

29. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Shout out that nigga i had Jury Duty for… u FUCKED my nigga. (n.h)

30. jdot Says:

“motion nigga’ – maino

dead ftw

31. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

================================
    Favorite loint on the album.

That joint with OJ gets me hyped up too!

Ay, Ay, Ay!

32. THE-XFACTA Says:

geico lizard Says:

April 8th, 2009 at 4:42 pm
    Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

April 8th, 2009 at 4:40 pm
    *whitemans it up*

news.com.au/story/0,27574,25290859-36398,00.html

AYE(c)OJ

Push up bra’s

33. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

================================
    Favorite joint on the album.

That joint with OJ gets me hyped up too!

Ay, Ay, Ay!

34. Big Homie Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=boBsEbFgJ4k

35. FaMs! Says:

Scientists are stupid….hormones, birth control?

what about 10,000 worth of silicone?….wtf?

36. Barack Oswagga Says:

lol @ the cashier bout to break her cheeks from cheesing

37. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

April 8th, 2009 at 4:36 pm

^I’ve been saying this shit for the past 3 weeks to many of my friends

38. Mr.Londoner Says:

man.. jada was slippin for not releasing this last year..

sounds sick… shame he had to wait for the album release

39. spirit equality Says:

when i had jury duty, i said i thought the defendant looked guilty…because he did. they excluded me immediately. LOL.

big up to maino for buying two copies of the jadakiss.

40. blanco88 Says:

turtles is the prison guards that come in the cell wen a nigga wildin they got the big ass iron shields n shyt lol wit the helmets n if u dont hit the floor like jada said they will pound u out ahaaaaaaaaaa