Stat Quo – The Invisible Man (Mixtape)

stat-quo-invisible-man

Stat continues his onslaught of free music. Link and tracklist below.

1. Intro
2. Invisable Man Ft. Tiffany Villarreal (Produced By Kevin Rachwel)
3. Love (Produced By Sicknotes)
4. What Can I Do (Produced By Yung Lo)
5. Real Talk
6. Kool Out (Produced By Kevin Rachwel)
7. Ladies
8. Swallow Me (Produced By Diverse)
9. Glasshouse (Produced By Kevin Rachwel)
10. Stat Quo Speaks
11. The Price Is Right (Produced By Kevin Rachwel)
12. Stylin (Produced By Dj Pain)
13. Plug
14. Beast Out The Cage II (Produced By Lyr1kz)
15. Heaven (Produced By Ill Tone)
16. Outro

Download: Stat Quo – The Invisible Man (Mixtape)

42 Responses to “Stat Quo – The Invisible Man (Mixtape)”

1. THE-XFACTA Says:

I Hate My Job Says:

April 8th, 2009 at 4:14 pm
    What the fuck is a Chester French??!!!

*Does not google*

——-

According to Eskay his shit is suppose to drop in the summer

2. Big Homie Says:

*farts and fans smell towards next person who comments*

3. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

SPLASHIN niggas i came slow thru the block, Ack!

4. Beezy Says:

3 mixtapes so far today

5. THE-XFACTA Says:

Is this nigga still on Aftermath? There’s no fucking way

6. Big Homie Says:

Thank you for registering for STYLE WAR!

Now it’s up to you to decide who the best dressed rapper of all time is.
    Make sure you vote in every individual battle for a shot at winning prizes each round.

Click Here to see the full bracket and start voting if you haven’t already.

We’ll be sending you an email at the beginning of each round
    so you know when there are new battles to vote on.

7. THE-XFACTA Says:

*Daps my nigga C88*

8. Big Homie Says:

When does this drop? Is there a release date?

9. FaMs! Says:

Stat Quo – The Invisible Man (Mixtape)

^^^^perfectly titled

10. THE-XFACTA Says:

This nigga Stat Quo had a promissing career back in the summer of 2003. Now….. Ehhh……

11. Boosie Says:

Ghost swag was like andre 3000’s…he had his own unique style but nobody could follow or would end up looking like a fool.

raekwon was the one who brought the wu-swag to the fore front.

12. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

eskay Says:

April 8th, 2009 at 4:14 pm
    Fux you post on XXL too though right? plus, don’t forget, I retweeted that video the other day

13. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Ghost was like a nigga who was telling people to be they selves with the style.

thats what i got from him and a jesus piece/wally combo

14. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

April 8th, 2009 at 4:20 pm
    *Daps my nigga C88*

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Yo! i HATE fuckin jury duty! they had me in that bitch for 2 days, i almost had a stroke, i NEVER been in a room full of idiots, lolife havin NO life Fatcow Chatty bitches, Gray haired over grown 50 year idiots ASSHOLES in my fuckin life. im ready to crack niggas with a Mini GreatAdventure wood Bat.

>>i fucked with bol 1st before here then Dallas Penn then Nahright, that nigga told me to blog basically. then I came here and rarely if ever post anywhere else

oh right, I do remember you from Bol’s comments now. Bol’s comments are deader than Tupac these days.

16. FaMs! Says:

Raekwon looks like he’ll slap the shit out of nigga, and the nigga would respect it and learn from it.

17. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

i NEVER been in a room full of idiots
    ^^^^^
    this

*daps Cocoa*

18. b-ease Says:

As I mentioned in a post today, if you pull some shit like that, I’ll straight eskay your shit (i.e. I ain’t even gonna bother listening to it first)!

roffle

19. Suaveebolaayatollahsaudiarabiacocacola Says:

OB4CL vs Liquid Swords

Dont ask me because its 2009 and I STILL dont know

That’s like comparing summer to winter.

20. I Hate My Job Says:

Wiki:
    Chester French is an American pop music band consisting of two members, Maxwell Drummey and D.A. Wallach. They met as college students at Harvard University, naming their band after sculptor Daniel Chester French, who designed the statue at the Lincoln Memorial, the John Harvard statue, as well as the Minuteman statue at the Lexington/Concord battlegrounds in Massachusetts

*DEAD DEAD DEADED*

21. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

^^^^^^
    *dead*

22. FaMs! Says:

Ghost swag > Cam swag

*throws hands up with “what?” face on*

23. Big Homie Says:

That’s like comparing summer to winter.

^ I do all the time..

summer > winter

24. I Hate My Job Says:

LOL at Crazy..I was called once fr jury duty,but the defendant who was some supposed soap star didnt show

Applaud L.A

April 8th, 2009 at 4:23 pm
    i NEVER been in a room full of idiots
    ^^^^^
    this

*daps Cocoa*

KNAWMEAN! *daps*

Muthafuckas Happy to be outa work sitting around a bunch of strangers, craky & old, bored …muthafuckas smellin funny, NOT ONE bitch worth lookin at… Cocksuckas lookin @ me side talkin wanting to be frendly, BITCH I DONT KNOW YOU DONT TALK TO ME, i gave everybody the icegrill AND THE FUCKIN Cops in that Bitch!

28. Boosie Says:

timbs in the summer> timbs in the winter

29. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Beezy Says:

April 8th, 2009 at 4:28 pm
    summer > winter

^co-sign

^^^^^
    YUP

*takes off shirt*

*frolicks in Calvins*

30. Mac Brown Says:

^^thats what makes our legal system work.. giving a janitor with a ged the ability to decide the life in prison or death.

gotz to luv it

31. THE-XFACTA Says:

OB4CL= Top 5 albums ever
    Liquid Swords = Classic album

—–Therefore——

OB4CL>Liquid Swords

32. FaMs! Says:

why Amanda Dive twitter pic looks like the “V for Vendetta” mask?
    mustache included?

33. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

I Hate My Job Says:

April 8th, 2009 at 4:26 pm

Applaud L.A

WORDBOND that shit is the worst!

34. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

*Daps my nigga C88*

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

^ROFL

37. FaMs! Says:

Dem Franchise Boys > Liquid Swords

38. nestle snipes Says:

Is crazy, star the radio personality, from starnbucwild

39. FaMs! Says:

im ready to crack niggas with a Mini GreatAdventure wood Bat.
    _____________________________________

*Rick Ross “Husltin” adlib voice*

AYooooooo

40. Suaveebolaayatollahsaudiarabiacocacola Says:

That’s like comparing summer to winter.

^ I do all the time..

summer > winter

Lol – there’s your answer I guess.

I read in a RZA interview – actually it might have been his book – that Liquid Swords is the winter album and OB4CL is the summer album….

You can tell the Shark Niggas skit was developed in baking heat when Rae and Ghost were ski’d up in a Bajan mansion and the AC had broken down.

41. Boosie Says:

Dem franchise Boyz contribution to the game> 80% of rappers

42. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Stat Quo - Smokin’ Mirrors Artwork+Tracklist Says:

[…] Previously: Jerimih feat. Stat Quo – Birthday Sex (Remix) | Stat Quo – The Invisible Man (Mixtape) […]