Rick Ross feat. Kanye West, Lil Wayne & T-Pain – Maybach Music II [CDQ]

The CDQ is finally here after an audience recording, 50sec outro snippet, and 2min Weezy-only snippet.

J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League… them boys got that CRACK!!

Rick Ross feat. Kanye West, Lil Wayne & T-Pain – Maybach Music II

02-rick_ross-maybach_music_2_feat_t-pain_lil_wayne_and_kanye_west

132 Responses to “Rick Ross feat. Kanye West, Lil Wayne & T-Pain – Maybach Music II [CDQ]”

1. rex hussla Says:

*can’t listen*

2. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

*prematurely ejaculates*

*rolls over and falls asleep*

*wakes up next morning*

*listens*

3. ridalen Says:

yes yes yes! (nh)

4. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Yo Rex my cuzzo was celebrating his birthday in PB last night, he said Karim Osgood kept the beers coming to his section all night. good times …FML!

5. rex hussla Says:

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

April 8th, 2009 at 6:10 pm
    *prematurely ejaculates*
    ___________________________

LMAO alright Kenny Powers

6. Mattapalooza Says:

wow finally, good look

7. b-ease Says:

Where’s beezy? He’s been salivating (ll) for this track for weeks.

8. rex hussla Says:

Osgood is always in PB swooping up the 21 – 25 white girls

9. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

GIVE ME A MOTHAFOCKING SECOND.

*listens with the passion of a wiemarraner retrieving a ball*

10. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

rex hussla Says:

April 8th, 2009 at 6:12 pm
    Osgood is always in PB swooping up the 21 – 25 white girls

^^^^^^
    I asked my cuzzo what chick in our cipher he tried to get at and he named a friend of ours who Merriman said to her “You Can sit on my face” ….. no big homie line

11. Kell-El Says:

owwwwwwwww

12. Hoskins Says:

*downloads with a quickness*

13. Big_seth Says:

*realizes what just dropped*

*returns to DL*

*reiterates former farewell sentiments*

Well folks this is getting interesting, but I must take my leave.

I would like to say farewell to all of the good acquaintances of mine whom regularly frequent this here blog & bid all others else ado.

*daps my niggas*

peace

14. rex hussla Says:

what’s the deal…is this shit the bee knees or what?

15. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Peace seth

*listens a few more times*

16. FaMs! Says:

Bottom line watch that interview again…real close.

Rawse played himself, I’m seeing the change in me as I reach the home stretch of college.

I’m begining to let go of the hood mentality that says

“Tough = Ignorant and Un-refined”

I’m beginning to use my mind and think, I see how many doors are really open for us black, hispanic, white (economically deprived areas)
    But the LEGAL WAY OF KEEP US OUT is to pacify us with materialistic goals and challenge our manhood or toughness so we a percieved as unfit leaders and thinkers.

I’m an active member of my philosophy club at school, my first day there I was looked at like “what the fuck is this nigger doing here?”
    I dress “hoodish” but when I articulated myself in such a manner that shot 50 cal shells intellegence in every direction face turned beat red and the O.D. apporval and compliment shined light on the fact they were apologetic on the inside for under-estimating me thinking the HARSH STARE and COLDNESS would make me relapse into NIGGER MODE.

17. barak's ex preacher was right white people Says:

finally

18. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

ohhhhhh here they go talking about how my clothes is extra tight/I just remember that my limelight extra bright(c)Kanye

19. Hoskins Says:

Casket GTFOHere with your self-hate. Your black big nose and all

20. Mag Says:

The RS magazine lost when it gave Jim Jones album 3 1/2 stars.

The white woman who walked in chugging a black step daughter lost when she thought it gave her the right to hold attitude towards me.

21. barak's ex preacher was right white people Says:

Your black big nose and all

^^^^^^
    lol got damn

22. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

I hit the strip club and girls get extra hype/you hit the strip club and girls turn extra dyke(c)Kanye

23. Hoskins Says:

T-Pain Hook> Waynes Verse> Ross’ Verse> Weezys Verse

24. BASHWON Says:

The hook is caca.

25. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

BASHWON Says:

April 8th, 2009 at 6:20 pm
    The hook is caca.

word the song lyrics > the hook

26. barak's ex preacher was right white people Says:

Hoskins Says:

April 8th, 2009 at 6:19 pm
    T-Pain Hook> Waynes Verse> Ross’ Verse> Weezys Verse

^^^^^^^
    that sherm stick you hittin must have that good shit in it

27. JDS Says:

Hoskins Says:
    April 8th, 2009 at 6:18 pm

Casket GTFOHere with your self-hate. Your black big nose and all
    “hee-hee-hee-ha.. hee-hee-hee-hee-hee-ha” (c) Missy

*dead*

28. rex hussla Says:

*DEAD @ Casket’s new enlightened persona*

29. Lelan Says:

U c tha biggie jay 2 pac in him! The kurt koban andre 3 stacking them!!

Fresher than will and uncle phil too!

Weezy was the best as usual. If u listen to kanye u can tell he written his part.. Theres no emotion in his flow cus hes reading his lyrics…

30. wavy is a cliche Says:

ross bodied this

31. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

*writes lyrics*

*doesnt read them to spit*

32. FaMs! Says:

Hoskins Says:

April 8th, 2009 at 6:18 pm
    Casket GTFOHere with your self-hate. Your black big nose and all
    __________________________________

See?…you probably non-ethnic in heritage you reak of that whole…

“fuck black education, where’s that tough ether street lingo to impress my white friends and colleagues when we’re in a urban area so I can seem down and hip at cocktail parties and business luncheons”

33. Danielson a.k.a. Dat Mixed Race Nigga Says:

its finally here

BAWSE!!!!!!

34. R.J.Orion Says:

how many Maybachs does this nigga have?

35. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

probably the only real street shit I cant stop doing. is having mad guns, No Ti.

36. Beezy Says:

b-ease Says:

April 8th, 2009 at 6:11 pm
    Where’s beezy? He’s been salivating (ll) for this track for weeks.

^yezzzzzzzzzzzur. pause for my salivation!

*lights blunt of sour timed perfectly to Ye’s verse commencing*

37. BASHWON Says:

^^ What does that have to do with anything? 99% of the cats in hiphop write down their lyrics. Maybe Jay can get away with “freestyling” but every other dude who does it (ie: wayne) needs to get back on their pen game.
    (nhjic)

38. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

syke about line

Yo Rex you see im indirectly on xxlmag.com today?

39. Beezy Says:

casket’s new persona? FaMs!?

40. NotU Says:

*rubs nose*

This is whack

*downloads*

41. Beezy Says:

this beat moves my soul

42. b-ease Says:

This is adequately epic, yet slightly disaoppinting at the same time.

Please tell me Wayne didnt say “immaculent”.

43. nestle snipes Says:

Casket…seriously why do you hate yourself so much…you’re always typing like you hate being black..

44. rex hussla Says:

saw that fux…you made it

45. Beezy Says:

I don’t plan on going broke…put that on my Maybach

46. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

b-ease Says:

April 8th, 2009 at 6:28 pm
    This is adequately epic, yet slightly disaoppinting at the same time.

Yes like its cool and i am goin to ride out to it but not what I expected.

47. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

rex hussla Says:

April 8th, 2009 at 6:29 pm
    saw that fux…you made it

^^^^^
    *senses sarcasm*

*dies*

*throws on Jada*

dudduddudu WE MADE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

*lets the beat build*

48. Beezy Says:

Please tell me Wayne didnt say “immaculent”.

^The best part of wayne’s verse is his “well alright” right before he starts.

Me and my partners say that shit to each other ALL the time:

Friend: Ether > Takeover

(long pause)

Me: well alright (c) Wayne

Friend: That dude over there is jacked…

(long pause)

Me: well alright

49. sleep Says:

FaMs! Says:
    April 8th, 2009 at 6:16 pm
    Bottom line watch that interview again…real close.

I’m begining to let go of the hood mentality that says

“Tough = Ignorant and Un-refined”

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    applaud this nigga

50. NotU Says:

*spends life savings on a Maybach just to play this song for the first time*

51. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Me: well alright

^^^^^
    my cipher says “OK” or a very sarcastic “NO WAY”

I say

“damn Kobe is killing”

the homie “NOOOOO WAYYYY” or “OK”

52. Barack Oswagga Says:

*Done* @ Cam’s new lingo baffling Angie Martinez

53. Beezy Says:

well alright is the new black(blank) stare/pause all rolled into one

54. sleep Says:

jay-z verse of maybach music>>>>>>> the best bars off each of their verses cut and past into one verse

jjay verse was like a maybach commercial real descriptive.

55. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

the first 20 seconds into the song >

56. FaMs! Says:

nestle snipes Says:

April 8th, 2009 at 6:29 pm
    ____________________________________________

I don’t hate myself, matter of fact I love myself.
    Don’t confuse hate with my concerned or invested interest in my own race and the yearn to see us rise above make an impact in places other than entertainment and sports.

I’m not saying hate “YT”, I’m saying don’t yourself…and being content with the status quo is just as bad a hate.

This is what I’m talking about, Scarbourough Report, CNN, O’Reily factor…these are whites taking interest in THIER CULTURE and FUTURE

why can’t we?

57. wavy is a cliche Says:

thats word to everything at my funeral i want a live band playing maybach music 1 as my casket slowly descends into the dirt.

58. wavy is a cliche Says:

*patiently awaits maybach music III*

59. Beezy Says:

for this song to be technically accurate rawse shouldve only had people on this song who can AFFORD a maybach.

aka he should’ve deleted his shit.

60. Barack Oswagga Says:

*swags then surfs*

61. Micheal Tyson aka Ill fuck you till you love me faggot Says:

*zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*

is it me or does the Runners/Inkredibles/Justice League production sound all the same?

62. nestle snipes Says:

Casket/Bananas is a ape faced monkey nigger, ashy mahfukka, charcoal complexion, you fucking chimp, no wonder you hate being black, looking like 3 am

63. NotU Says:

*turns up Honda Music*

64. sleep Says:

im in the asshole(c)weezy
    ^^^^^^^^^

cam would say no homo to such statements

65. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

wavy is a cliche Says:

April 8th, 2009 at 6:36 pm

^^^^^^
    Word to LANDLORD saying he wanted Jeezy Go Crazy played by an orchestra on his funeral

66. Beezy Says:

why can’t we?

Google Congressional Black Caucus Foundation.

Learn the members. Read the bios for every black member of congress.

Thanks.

67. NotU Says:

*music begins*

68. sleep Says:

everybody on that song could buy a maybach with cash except ross

69. wavy is a cliche Says:

lmao
    id expect no less from a classy individual like himself

70. wavy is a cliche Says:

*listens for 12th time*

71. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

Stop it, son.

72. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

sleep Says:

April 8th, 2009 at 6:41 pm
    everybody on that song could buy a maybach with cash except ross

^^^^^^
    LMAO wow

73. iStax Says:

I have been fiending for this shit since the snippet—-This shit is crazy straight

74. sleep Says:

wavy is a cliche Says:
    April 8th, 2009 at 6:42 pm
    *listens for 12th time*
    ^^^^^^^^^^^

stop it is what it is, is a ok song

75. Opus Dei Says:

So can we get the whole album now? plz

76. wavy is a cliche Says:

jimmy valentime could be spittin over this beat and i would still bump this

77. NotU Says:

This beat is so what’s up

*listens for the second time*

*zones*

78. Lan Says:

. . .next

79. wavy is a cliche Says:

*brings land out of hiding*
    mets vs reds > whatever youre watching

80. b-ease Says:

wavy is a cliche Says:

April 8th, 2009 at 6:46 pm
    jimmy valentime could be spittin over this beat and i would still bump this

Zing!

81. FaMs! Says:

Beezy Says:

April 8th, 2009 at 6:40 pm

why can’t we?

>>>>^You dont think think that there are people in the black community equivalent to those republican TELEVISION commenters?

Google Congressional Black Caucus Foundation.

Learn the members. Read the bios for every black member of congress.

Thanks.
    ______________________________

Son,

I understand that…all I’m basically saying is just like Max B could convince the Hip-Hop culture to use the term “Wavy” or “Surf” we can change and influence the way live as well.

you ever stop to think or watch MTV cribs…they over exposed NIGGAS spending money on dumb shit…

watch white people on cribs…niggas be in condos and townhouses just showing off DVD collections and KISS action figures and the viewers are content with that.

I’m just saying why a RIMMED UP SMART CAR can’t be COOL in these economic times?…why is our “over the topness” celebrated. but when you speak of change it’s self-hatred?

82. NotU Says:

wavy is a cliche Says:

April 8th, 2009 at 6:46 pm
    jimmy valentime could be spittin over this beat and i would still bump this

LOL, co-sign

83. wavy is a cliche Says:

this is all from the same nigga who dropped $200 on a rocawear hoody.
    smh

84. iStax Says:

I want a goddamn maybach now….That shit was crack, Ricky no how to put shit together and chose them beats boy I tell ya

85. Beezy Says:

well alright (c) wayne

86. b-ease Says:

but when you speak of change it’s self-hatred?

I didnt see your stance as self-hatred (I just think your making blanket statements of the obvious), but for those that did, I think it had more to do with your condesending tone and use of the word nigger, rather than your general point.

87. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

wavy is a cliche Says:

April 8th, 2009 at 6:46 pm
    jimmy valentime could be spittin over this beat and i would still bump this

^^^^^^^^^^^^

*fuckin dead*

thanks guys for the feedback(c)Jimmy Valentime

88. Beezy Says:

new crib…loftin’

89. NotU Says:

*fuckin dead*

thanks guys for the feedback(c)Jimmy Valentime

LMAO…oh shit

90. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

IS Mercedes cutting this dude a check?

91. b-ease Says:

this is all from the same nigga who dropped $200 on a rocawear hoody.

That was the old casketface. Famz is enlightened, word to his future black leaders of the future club membership.

92. nestle snipes Says:

your nose is self hatred. the nigger casket needs rhinoplasty.

93. wavy is a cliche Says:

*pearly gates*

94. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

enlightens a blunt………..LOL

95. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

nestle snipes Says:

April 8th, 2009 at 6:54 pm
    your nose is self hatred. the nigger casket needs rhinoplasty.

^^^^^^^
    DAMN

96. Beezy Says:

future black leaders of the future

^well alright

>>I’m just saying why a RIMMED UP SMART CAR can’t be COOL in these economic times?

98. Lan Says:

Niggas kissing in the mouth (none) they are forgiven, it his fucking dad (none). Niggas with gay tendencies (none) forgiven, he’s just using his artistic license his beats are fire and he smashes dime females on the reg. But when a nigga adopts a drug king pin persona then turns out to be a c.o. how is that forgiven?

99. Mag Says:

Patiently waits for Munkey Music***

100. Beezy Says:

damn…literally….*tears*

nah, but for real, shut the fuck up Casket. you ain’t Al Sharpton nigga, go head with that shit. you act like niggas on this site don’t already know the shit you spitting.

102. b-ease Says:

your nose is self hatred. the nigger casket needs rhinoplasty.

^^^^^^^
    DAMN

Co-DAMN.

103. NOLAIS504 Says:

NICE.

104. Beezy Says:

LF: G.A.M.E. on State Property 2 is one tough ass track.

that 45 be holdin’ your boy down

105. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

eskay Says:

April 8th, 2009 at 6:55 pm

^^^^^^^^
    Eskay Casket dropping knowledge on us all late 20 college graduates with real jobs. Let Him GOOOOOOOO

106. b-ease Says:

you act like niggas on this site don’t already know the shit you spitting.

I’m sayin.

b-ease Says:
    April 8th, 2009 at 6:50 pm

^^ (I just think your making blanket statements of the obvious),

107. FaMs! Says:

b-ease Says:

April 8th, 2009 at 6:53 pm
    this is all from the same nigga who dropped $200 on a rocawear hoody.

__________________________

Word?

See, why are you tossing stones when all I’m offering is an insightful suggestion on how we livin’?

So what? I bought a Rocawear Hoodie, since you wanna recall what I said I also said that it was cool that the GUEST SPEAKERS wore expensive clothes.

I’m pertaining to our way of THINKING, I never said take it back to Africa and start sewing Kente clothes and shit from scratch.

108. b-ease Says:

LF: G.A.M.E. on State Property 2 is one tough ass track.

That was my shit on that LP. Emphatic co-sign.

109. b-ease Says:

Nobody’s tearing down what you’re saying. it’s just that you’re not saying anything that any non-dumbass doesnt know. You’re not dropping knowledge, your just coming off as bizarrely self-righteous. DO something and I’ll be impressed. pause.

>>But this is what I’m talking about, why are yall both trying to tear down what I said instead of accepting it for face value?

because you’re full of shit and your preaching to the choir. and your swag is on E.

111. wavy is a cliche Says:

*crossroads* (c) j88

even if I was a dumb-ass 90’s baby with no sense, I couldn’t take advice from any nigga who would ever fix his face to walk into a store and purchase a Rocawear hoody.

113. FaMs! Says:

eskay Says:

April 8th, 2009 at 6:55 pm
    ____________________________-

I never claimed to be Al Sharpton nor am I saying I’m taking the Ghandi approach and wont beat yo Jamaican Nautica shirt wearing ass neither.

I was just sharing philosophies, I WASN’T PREACHING…but when you’re forced to defend your PREMISE because you got 5 or 6 niggas coming at sideways it sounds like preaching.

So the shit you sayin to me, have the stones to say to COMMON, QUEST, DJ PREMIER, RUSSELL SIMMONS, IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE..

…bitch ass nigga, you sound like a 37 year old clown in a mid-life crisis strugglin’ to say to “hip and cool” shit the youngesters will respect you for.

114. wavy is a cliche Says:

it wasnt so much that it was a rocawear hoody. it was the fact that it was 2008 and you purchased a rocawear hoody and it cost you $200 at that

115. wavy is a cliche Says:

$200 at a sample sale to be exact.

116. Kell-El Says:

*hopes to win pair of air yeezys*

*won’t wear but sell them for 200 plus shipping on ebay*

117. eboc Says:

damn…Crime Pays and Deeper than rap are the only albums I want to hear in 09…

Really!? Im not a even fan of either, but theyre the only ones droppin music-mainstream atleast

118. raweezers Says:

yo yo yo
    *goes into a corner*

119. samsohn Says:

Kanye’s horrible at this…Why’s he talking about having a bunch of benz’s – the song’s called maybach music

120. Darius Says:

In Wyoming they call me Dr. Maybach

121. Darius Says:

In the Wy-yo they call me Dr. Maybach
    On a mission like Mel Gibson in Payback
    Used to pimp a Camry way back in the day, back
    in the day, but now I got big wheels like Sajak
    Darius, real talk niggaz, how could you say that
    ya bitch, I ain’t banged like Just Blaze tracks