Clinton Sparks & The New Music Cartel presents Get Familiar with Chester French | Jacques Jams, Vol. 1: Endurance

On April 8th, Chester French & Clinton Sparks will release a musical masterpiece full of endurance with assistance from an unprecedented roster of superstar artists, including Diddy, Pharrell, Jermaine Dupri, Wale, Bun B, Talib Kweli, Mickey Factz, Cassie, Solange, Janelle Monae, N.O.R.E., Kardinal Offishall, Pusha-T of The Clipse, Common, Lady GaGa, Ben Lyons and The Mad Rapper.

Chester French, Clinton Sparks and their all star cast of friends have orchestrated a listening experience unlike anything you’ve ever heard while working out in the gym. This exciting and amazing FREE ALBUM will be available April 8th from three totally normal guys that do totally normal things.

Download link and tracklist after the jump.

Tracklist:

7. The Jimmy Choos
8. Campus Kingpin starring Pusha-T of The Clipse
9. I’m So Tall starring Bun B., Talib Kweli & Mickey Factz
CHAPTER 3: Realizing Being A Nerd Is Cool
10. Skit: “E-piphany”
11. Nerd Girl starring Janelle Monae
12. Skit: “Going to LA, Holmes”
CHAPTER 4: Arriving In LALA Land
13. Skit: “It’s All For You”

14. What A World with Common (Produced by Pharrell Williams)

15. She Loves Everybody
16. Skit: “Get Familiar” starring Ben Lyons & Clinton Sparks
17. Ciroc Star starring Diddy & Jadakiss
18. Skit: “Mad Rapper”
19. Lady GaGa “Love Game” (Exclusive Chester French Remix)
CHAPTER 5: Becoming A Douche Bag
20. Skit: “Losing Yourself”
21. I’m Sorry starring Wale
22. Skit: “Endurance Lost”
23. Life in LA starring Pharrell Williams & Jermaine Dupri
CHAPTER 6: Regaining Your Hard On
24. C’mon (On My Own)

Clinton Sparks & New Music Cartel present Chester French – Jacques Jams Vol. 1 (Mediafire) | Sharebee

105 Responses to “Clinton Sparks & New Music Cartel present Chester French – Jacques Jams Vol. 1: Endurance (Mixtape)”

1. Plug is a winner Says:

lol @ Dblock

2. Gucci Phelps Says:

LASERS

3. Beezy Says:

24 tracks, 14 skits….impressive.

4. THE-XFACTA Says:

Repost?

5. Joe 88 Says:

WTF is this crap?

Clinton sparks is good peoples tho (n/h)

6. Skrong Taper: The Line-Up Prince Says:

Clinton Sparks is stacking bread these days.

7. Boosie Says:

I hate skits…automatic skips for me

8. Beezy Says:

I didn’t know you can just take a singer’s beat and rap over it you can advertise them as a feature.

*learns*

9. FaMs! Says:

Xzibit gonna pimp Sway’s doobie wrap ROFL

“We know how you like popcorn and Red Bull, so we put a jiffy pop machine and mini fridge stocked with redbull in your doobie”

10. Boosie Says:

clinton sparks is the wade robeson of the rap game….not saying its good or bad just pointing it out.

11. THE-XFACTA Says:

Boosie Says:

April 8th, 2009 at 3:40 pm
    I hate skits…automatic skips for me

Word!

Worst skit ever: Biggie getting topped off by some bitch (Charlie Baltimore).. Why the fuck would a nigga wanna hear that shit for?

12. b-ease Says:

THis actually looks kind of insane to me just based on the tracklisting alone…

13. Babydoll Says:

*goes straight to chapter 2, track #8*

14. Beezy Says:

THis actually looks kind of insane to me just based on the tracklisting alone…

^But, Clinton = blends….no? Are these legit features. I think naught.

15. THE-XFACTA Says:

Kardinal Offishall=The best rapper nobody talks about

16. Beezy Says:

looks like he is on his Luda shit too…”starring” instead of “featuring”

17. b-ease Says:

^But, Clinton = blends….no? Are these legit features. I think naught.

So you’re saying pre-existing rhymes over new beats?

18. Joe 88 Says:

I guess she haaaaad it allllllllll

She had it all figuuuuuuuuuuured oooooooooout, cause she left me with a broken heart

19. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Xzibit gonna pimp Sway’s doobie wrap ROFL

you, sir, are the winner.

20. Beezy Says:

So you’re saying pre-existing rhymes over new beats?

^I’m thinking new beat, new Chester…pre-existing feature. I could be way off.

21. Boosie Says:

# Babydoll Says:
    April 8th, 2009 at 3:42 pm

*goes straight to chapter 2, track #8*
    ___________________________________________________

*anticipates the words: white, pitch, block, snow and flour will be included in the verses*

22. THE-XFACTA Says:

Babydoll Says:

April 8th, 2009 at 3:42 pm
    *goes straight to chapter 2, track #8*

—-

*7 Cities Stand Up!*

23. nestle snipes Says:

Uncle Chester > Chester French

24. b-ease Says:

^I’m thinking new beat, new Chester…pre-existing feature. I could be way off.

Word. I havent heard anything at all from dude (Chester), I know I’m late. But have I lost?

25. Babydoll Says:

Boosie Says:

April 8th, 2009 at 3:45 pm
    # Babydoll Says:
    April 8th, 2009 at 3:42 pm

*goes straight to chapter 2, track #8*
    ___________________________________________________

^*does phony, half grin usually reserved for co-workers*

26. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Beezy Says:
    April 8th, 2009 at 3:45 pm

So you’re saying pre-existing rhymes over new beats?

^I’m thinking new beat, new Chester…pre-existing feature. I could be way off.

Only one way to find out….

*downloads*

27. Beezy Says:

^Like I could tell you. I haven’t heard a bar from him and I’m sure not listening to this shit.

28. Hoskins Says:

^^^^ Worse than this was the gay Eminem one where some dude is getting head from another guy. GTFOH

29. Boosie Says:

who is chester french?

30. FaMs! Says:

what’s you ultimate foursome?
    catch: you gotta have a soundtrack tho’…

I’ll mix together the illest shit ever,

Melissa Ford, Danger and Alicia Keys

1. Ain’t nothing but a G thing
    2. Next Episode
    3. Still D.R.E
    4. Marco Polo
    5. Young Dro and L.A. Party
    6. Anonymous
    7. She Rockin that Shit
    8. Ray J Gifts
    9. Grindin’
    10. Oh Boy

31. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

chester french is a group.

32. Gucci Phelps Says:

musical masterpiece full of endurance

pause police

33. CiCi The Intern Says:

@ Beezy and Pap

You heard about the Eagles working out Pat White? Does Andy want McNabb 2.0?

34. THE-XFACTA Says:

Hoskins Says:

April 8th, 2009 at 3:48 pm

?? I never even heard of that skit and would never want to hear it! The fuck is that? I actually have NEVER listened to an Eminem cd before so I guess that’s why

35. D_Block_4_Life aka Sleeps girl jaw bone and coochie bone game >>> Says:

*Thinks about ditching class*

*hmmmmm*

36. Boosie Says:

# Babydoll Says:
    April 8th, 2009 at 3:47 pm

Boosie Says:

April 8th, 2009 at 3:45 pm
    # Babydoll Says:
    April 8th, 2009 at 3:42 pm

*goes straight to chapter 2, track #8*
    ___________________________________________________

^*does phony, half grin usually reserved for co-workers*
    __________________________________________________________

*beats dog at construction site*

37. Gucci Phelps Says:

sneakernews.com/2009/04/08/nike-air-force-1-supreme-max-air-lebron-diamond-perf/

i love these

all the verses are new you dingbats.

trying to close on a crib and a judgment showed up on the title search. fml.

cant beat these crackers

41. Eefer Says:

i aint listened yet, but i doubt its all blends cos clinton was twittering with wale about his track on this a few weeks back im sure, asking if hed done his verse yet or something.

can someone just up the pusha track tho?

42. D_Block_4_Life aka Sleeps girl jaw bone and coochie bone game >>> Says:

fml.
    ayooo

Chester French isn’t a rapper you fucktards.

44. D_Block_4_Life aka Sleeps girl jaw bone and coochie bone game >>> Says:

I used to …

45. FaMs! Says:

what’s your ultimate foursome?
    catch: you gotta have a soundtrack tho’…

I’ll mix together the illest shit ever,

8. Ray J Gifts
    9. Grindin’
    10. Oh Boy

46. THE-XFACTA Says:

eskay Says:

April 8th, 2009 at 3:53 pm
    Chester French isn’t a rapper you fucktards.

ayoo?

47. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

I fuck with this mixtape. No Homo

NaS = Only Rap nigga that ever inspired me to dress the way I do.

Ghost inspired me aesthiticall(sp?)Michael Jordan Stylistically/regality but NaS inspired literally my everyday swag. Till this day.

48. Boosie Says:

so this is like some dangermouse shit?

49. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

NaS was and is that nigga. His style was touching all levels. No homo

50. Babydoll Says:

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

April 8th, 2009 at 3:56 pm
    NaS was and is that nigga. His style was touching all levels. No homo

^his chipped tooth was so cute too

51. b-ease Says:

NaS was and is that nigga.

I was listening to It Was Written yesterday. He went in on that record.

52. FaMs! Says:

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

April 8th, 2009 at 3:56 pm
    NaS was and is that nigga. His style was touching all levels. No homo
    ______________________

Biggest Nas supporter and this nigga never influenced fashion…NEVER

53. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

just google Nas and a picture comes up with that nigga wearing something fresh, not over the top either(c)Kanye. Even Though Kanye is cool and I have been to rock a shirt button down to my navel, n/h. He can go too far with it

54. Beezy Says:

@CiCi

Eagles are going to trade their two first rounders for Chad Johnson…who they work out is irrelevant.

>>so this is like some dangermouse shit?

what are you talking about? this is an original mixtape with original music and verses.

56. Boosie Says:

it was written is timeless classic. I remember plug took heat from that a couple of years ago saying illmatic wasn’t a timeless classic….but now he’s proven that to be true.

57. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Biggest Nas supporter and this nigga never influenced fashion…

Not Fashion homie. Me Personally. I swear to god.

58. FaMs! Says:

Ghost and Rae…definately influenced fashion

>>NaS was and is that nigga. His style was touching all levels. No homo

^this doesn’t really compute. I never thought of Gnozir as a fresh dresser.

60. b-ease Says:

just google Nas and a picture comes up with that nigga wearing something fresh

You’re just as likely to see a picture of him wearing something horrendous tho. His style choices are just like his beat selecitions. Completely hit and miss. Pause.

61. coolestout Says:

ayo dumbasses this is all BRAND NEW – not some dangermouse shit, not some blends, not reused verses – its all BRAND NEW. jesus christ, shit is like a bad game of telephone when i was in 3rd grade.

62. THE-XFACTA Says:

two first rounders for Chad Johnson = One dumb ass move

63. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

it was written > illmatic

in my heart of opinions

>>I never thought of Gnozir as a fresh dresser.

he’s not wack like a Curtis or Em, I just never thought of him being especially fresh.

65. Big Homie Says:

Yo fux, just peeped that Bol post that has your video. Good shit

66. Beezy Says:

two first rounders for Chad Johnson = One dumb ass move

^In Philadelphia we would give our first born for a decent receiver.

67. Boosie Says:

# eskay Says:
    April 8th, 2009 at 3:59 pm

>>so this is like some dangermouse shit?

_____________________________________________________________

Sue me.

68. b-ease Says:

Yo fux, just peeped that Bol post that has your video.

say word? which post?

69. FaMs! Says:

Supreme Clientele vs. It was Written

…..this should get interesting

*rubs hands together goonishly*

70. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

cache.idolator.com/assets/resources/2008/05/AP080416035717.jpg

1st picture googled. Simple Fresh Fly ……. come on niggas you guys are going way too far with it.

71. b-ease Says:

it was written > illmatic

no doubt.

72. Big Homie Says:

xxlmag.com/online/?p=43013

Blog called Taheezo’s ass > Budden’s career

73. D_Block_4_Life aka Sleeps girl jaw bone and coochie bone game >>> Says:

IWW >> SC

74. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

two first rounders for Chad Johnson = One dumb ass move

^In Philadelphia we would give our first born for a decent receiver.

and a healthy brian westbrook.

75. nestle snipes Says:

Nas is not fresh.

Jay-Z is not fresh.

76. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

b-ease Says:

April 8th, 2009 at 4:03 pm
    it was written > illmatic

no doubt.

its the niggas who graduated in 98-01 who believe this.

BH Link it up

77. Big Homie Says:

Takever > Ether

78. b-ease Says:

Supreme Clientele vs. It was Written

The two best albums from two top 5 dead or alive MCs. Too close to call? I know thats a cop out.

79. Big Homie Says:

Takeover > Ether

80. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

xxlmag.com/online/?p=43013

^^^^^^
    ohhhhhh shit I may get in too some shit

81. FaMs! Says:

D_Block_4_Life aka Sleeps girl jaw bone and coochie bone game >>> Says:

April 8th, 2009 at 4:03 pm
    IWW >> SC

82. Big Homie Says:

BH Link it up

^ I just gave you my link

83. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

SPLASHIN niggas i came slow thru the block, ack!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

84. THE-XFACTA Says:

Supreme Clientele>It was Written

>>You acting like I’m supposed to know that. I thought it was one of those mashups cause of the old school cover, and I never heard of chester french.
    Sue me.

dog, there’s three paragraphs in the post explaining what the fucking thing is.

86. yaboy Says:

SMH @ x-fagta

87. Big Homie Says:

ohhhhhh shit I may get in too some shit

^ Hold up, you wasn’t aware of this???

If not…WOW

88. THE-XFACTA Says:

Big Homie Says:

April 8th, 2009 at 4:04 pm
    Takever > Ether

—-

How is that even debatable?

89. Gucci Phelps Says:

eskay Says:
    April 8th, 2009 at 3:52 pm
    all the verses are new you dingbats.

eskay Says:
    April 8th, 2009 at 3:53 pm
    Chester French isn’t a rapper you fucktards.

eskay Says:
    April 8th, 2009 at 3:59 pm
    >>so this is like some dangermouse shit?

*collapses on the fucking floor and dies*

yo i used to have zero sympathy for esko but after reading shit like this i can now see how he turned into a salty old man based on the stupidity of commenters LOLOLOL

90. Joe 88 Says:

Nas was borderline fresh, he might rock some fly shit, then next thing you know, he’s rocking a patten leather jacket with no under shirt & leather pants in the summer time, not fresh at all

And lets not forget about nas rocking that all silver outfit, nigga looked like a steel reserve can

91. b-ease Says:

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

April 8th, 2009 at 4:05 pm
    xxlmag.com/online/?p=43013

^^^^^^
    ohhhhhh shit I may get in too some shit

*DEAD, DEAD, DEAD, …*

92. FaMs! Says:

D_Block_4_Life aka Sleeps girl jaw bone and coochie bone game >>> Says:

April 8th, 2009 at 4:03 pm
    IWW >> SC
    ____________________________

Nigga Ghost set it, clothes, slang, lyrics..swag

Ghost swag > Nas swag

“understand what I’m sayin sayin sayinnnnnnn” (c) Tony

93. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    April 8th, 2009 at 4:04 pm

two first rounders for Chad Johnson = One dumb ass move

^In Philadelphia we would give our first born for a decent receiver.

and a healthy brian westbrook.

and …

a decent safety
    consistent return man
    an offensive coaching staff with some common sense
    and most importantly…a miracle.

Chad Johnson = Miracle.

94. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Big Homie Says:

April 8th, 2009 at 4:06 pm
    ohhhhhh shit I may get in too some shit

^ Hold up, you wasn’t aware of this???

If not…WOW

^^^^^^^^
    hell nah lets keep it on the low.

95. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

shout out to my nigga crazy!

WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

fuck you been at, nigga?!

96. Beezy Says:

LMFAO @ the Fux shoutout on XXL.

97. FaMs! Says:

Joe 88 Says:

April 8th, 2009 at 4:07 pm

________________________________

damn…but so true

98. Boosie Says:

# eskay Says:
    April 8th, 2009 at 4:06 pm

Sue me.

dog, there’s three paragraphs in the post explaining what the fucking thing is.
    _____________________________________________________________

LOL, with a name like chester french, I never bothered to read the post.

99. Jimz Says:

all new everything here

no old verses on this bitch

download

100. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Asher Roth ft. Chester French - As I Em (Full Song) Says:

[…] Clinton Sparks & New Music Cartel present Chester French – Jacques Jams Vol. 1: Endurance | Asher Roth feat. Cee-Lo – Be By […]

101. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Chester French ft. Pharrell & Jermaine Dupri - Life In L.A. (NoDJ) Says:

[…] Previously: Clinton Sparks & New Music Cartel present Chester French – Jacques Jams Vol. 1: Endurance […]

102. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: Chester French on Karmaloop TV Says:

103. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Chester French - I’m So Tall (ft. Bun B, Talib Kweli, Mickey Factz) + No Parents Allowed (ft. Kardinal Offishall & N.O.R.E.) (No Drops) Says:

[…] Previously: Chester French ft. Pharrell & Jermaine Dupri – Life In L.A. (No Drops) | Asher Roth feat. Chester French – As I Em (Full Song) | Mixtape: Clinton Sparks & New Music Cartel present Chester French – Jacques Jams Vol. 1: Enduran… […]

104. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: Diddy x Clinton Sparks x Last Train To Paris Says:

[…] Clinton Sparks & New Music Cartel present Chester French – Jacques Jams Vol. 1: Endurance (Mixta… | Chester French feat. Jadakiss, Diddy & Clinton Sparks – Ciroc […]

105. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: Clinton Sparks x Jadakiss - Making “Ciroc Star” Says: