Audio: Cam’ron on Angie Martinez (4/8/09)

Audio/summaries courtesy of YN.

Part 1: Plays Jason Bourne. The analogies are crazy. Hillarious.

Part 2: Cam comes clean. Jomo lyin’ about the phone call was final straw.

Part 3: Cam reminsces on past and plugs his future. No homo.

Part 4: Brief outro with a few nice jabs at Ma$e.

95 Responses to “Audio: Cam’ron on Angie Martinez (4/8/09)”

1. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

*does the stanky leg*

only after I saw some regular white man trying to do it did I know wtf it was. I thought he was doin the Icky Shuffle.

2. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

Killa!

3. Ghost Writer Says:

Great, KILLA in 1,2,and

4. R.J.Orion Says:

KILLA !

5. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

I wear some rugbys now the homie showed up with a red rugby Washington National combo in my office.

6. Big_seth Says:

Swag Surf >> Stanky Leg

7. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

Gotta keep a shooter when I’m riding in the 7
    Higher then a kite by the time I get to Heaven

Boss!

8. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

I wish people would stop asking the same damn questions that have been asked a million times before. We know about his stroke

9. Micheal Tyson aka Ill fuck you till you love me faggot Says:

NBA Draft >>>>>> NFL Draft

alot of people pay more the NFL Draft/Combine than the Superbowl but how many teams have won a superbowl based on how they draft with the exception of the Top College QBs…. you win superbowls on Free Agent signings,NBA draft you draft a Jordan,Duncan,Lebron,Wade etc you it will pay off in future championships

10. FaMs! Says:

The amount of NIGGERTRY displayed in ROSS interview:

Tim Kask: Do you drink?
    Bawse: Not much, alittle Brown alittle Vodka and when ever I hit the stage I let loose.

Bawse: Befo’ me comin’ a well known artist or celebrity I had to get used to unknown cars rollin’ up on me.

Bawse: Where you come from reflects your future and becomes “deeper than rap”

Tim Kash: I don’t wanna get in the way of you eating.
    Bawse: Naw, I can eat and talk…I do it all

MTV patronizes and makes a mockery of the negro way of life and knows just who to call to get the job done. Ross set up back 10 years with this interview.

There’s rich white men on the floor laughing watching Rawse trying to articulate an intellegent complete sentence and juggle proper dinner etiquette…Rawse was against the ropes.

11. Ghost Writer Says:

*does the stanky leg beat on office desk with fist and pen*

12. Babydoll Says:

CF: Why care what rich white men are laughing at or what the white population thinks of us anyway?

13. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

sports.espn.go.com/espnmag/story?id=4050462

14. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

My nigga Killa!

“I Am DipSet.”

What about everybody else?

“Who?”

15. Gucci Phelps Says:

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

April 8th, 2009 at 5:09 pm
    I got this ingrown hair that was fucking with my emotions. I pulled that shit out with some incredible pair of tweezers

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL we arabs be waging jihad on reluctant body hairs

16. Big_seth Says:

Babydoll Says:
    April 8th, 2009 at 5:18 pm

BD FTW!!

17. Mac Brown Says:

First off KILLA!!

second

“Today, I took my dog to the puppy park to meet girls. I met one very attractive girl, she loved my puppy, and she asked for my number. As she took out her phone my dog proceeded to defecate on her feet. She was wearing sandals. FML”

18. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

Son said its all terry cloth and pumas

Damn fam, you terry cloth, that means you very soft.

19. I Hate My Job Says:

Whats all this Grand Union talk…tell me theres bamma version of Slaughterhouse out now and ill evacuate earth immitriately

20. Micheal Tyson aka Ill fuck you till you love me faggot Says:

Cam Interviews >>>>>>> Munkee Interviews

Angie:what are you talking bout?
    Cam-Run:What are YOU talking bout?

21. FaMs! Says:

Babydoll Says:

April 8th, 2009 at 5:18 pm

_________________________

Ask yourself this 20 times in the mirror….smirk in self actualization then laugh and thank me for taking the time out to point this out to you.

22. Micheal Tyson aka Ill fuck you till you love me faggot Says:

somebody get Treadstone on the phone

23. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

Cam needs to stop dancing.

24. Ghost Writer Says:

Cam-Run

Good one

25. R.J.Orion Says:

cosign that Bill Simmons article …

26. I Hate My Job Says:

try leicester square, cafe de paris is always poppin with chicks, and everywhere is doing big Easter promos for the clubs.

I’m up in a town called Milton Keynes with a few of my boys (none) from london so i havent checked on anything specific for ldn.

west end =mixture of all chicks but slightly more white chicks

east/north = black chicks/mixed/white chicks who want black dick

london bridge area = latinas and chinese.

My home girl gone on vacation and shes left me keys to her spot,its in a place called Forest Hill,east london i think so : “east/north = black chicks/mixed/white chicks who want black dick” this is where i think i want to be at

27. FaMs! Says:

this summer, Treadstone will be the pop culture reference used to diss your ex or slow dead ya mans on paper you owe him…

28. Big_seth Says:

Grand Union > Slaughterhouse…

29. Babydoll Says:

FaMs! Says:

April 8th, 2009 at 5:21 pm
    Babydoll Says:

April 8th, 2009 at 5:18 pm

_________________________

^that wasn’t necessarily me firing shots but it seems like it’s been brought up quite a few times recently. I get it…the whole cooning as entertainment for YT but at the end of the day you may want to look in the mirror and ask your self 30 times why you actually give a fuck. It’s time for black america to not be so ashamed or concerned with how their actions look to the white man.

What they eat don’t make me shit…in the least bit.

30. wavy is a cliche Says:

“its like when the spaceshuttle took off, they aint land on plymouth rock….therefore you cant have carpet”

31. spirit equality Says:

cam-run.

i think i have to steal that

when his album flops, i guess he’ll go back to the house with the 6 foot pool in the back.

32. Babydoll Says:

FaMs! Says:

April 8th, 2009 at 5:21 pm
    Babydoll Says:

April 8th, 2009 at 5:18 pm

_________________________

^that wasn’t me necessarily firing shots but I see that topic being brought up a lot recently. I get it…the cooning for YT’s entertainment, but at the end of the day you may want to look in the mirror and ask yourself 30 times why you actually give a fuck?

What they eat don’t make me shit…in the least bit.

BTW, is that you Dave Chappelle?

33. Babydoll Says:

*wonders why my posts ain’t posting*

34. Big_seth Says:

KILLA

35. spirit equality Says:

don’t mind me, i just think these dudes are in an alternate reality, ultra-tough guys in the booth, running when the drama comes. they rep all kinds of ignorance and people cheerlead for them like they’re civil rights leaders. SMH.

36. Gucci Phelps Says:

Grand Union is a collective of fly-ass individuals, namely fux, chea, nate, and max. Big Seth brings up the back [||] as our official stanford & son.

37. Babydoll Says:

FaMs! Says:

April 8th, 2009 at 5:21 pm
    Babydoll Says:

April 8th, 2009 at 5:18 pm

_________________________

What they eat don’t make me shit…in the least bit.

38. Big_seth Says:

# Babydoll Says:
    April 8th, 2009 at 5:29 pm

*wonders why my posts ain’t posting*

cuz you aint Cam.

only he keeps the posters posting.

lol

39. Mac Brown Says:

Its treadstone and black briar!!

40. I Hate My Job Says:

BD whats that about?

41. Babydoll Says:

And that wasn’t me necessarily firing shots but I see that topic being brought up a lot recently. I get it…the cooning for YT’s entertainment, but at the end of the day you may want to look in the mirror and ask yourself 30 times why you actually give a fuck?

What they eat don’t make me shit…in the least bit.

42. Big_seth Says:

# Gucci Phelps Says:
    April 8th, 2009 at 5:30 pm

ADM, ADM!!

Grand Union knows who I am.

*giggles profusely*

43. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

ADM, ADM!!

Grand Union knows who I am.

*giggles profusely*

^^^^^^^^^^^
    *dies*

44. Babydoll Says:

Big_seth Says:

April 8th, 2009 at 5:30 pm
    # Babydoll Says:
    April 8th, 2009 at 5:29 pm

*wonders why my posts ain’t posting*

cuz you aint Cam.

only he keeps the posters posting.

lol

^lol…but nah, I keep the laptop around…it’s part of the entourage ©Jada

45. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

Ma, your pussy stink
    It been under siege
    Here’s a douche bag, hot rag, Summer’s Eve
    Yes a hot bath, run, run, run it, please
    You hummin, geez
    Through your dungarees

46. Micheal Tyson aka Ill fuck you till you love me faggot Says:

Angie:10 million each of you
    Cam-Run:each of who?
    Angie:you Jenny,Juelz…you know what whole crew
    Cam-Run:i dont know whats going on im confused
    Angie:what are you confused about
    Cam:the demographics
    Angie:are on something?
    Cam:very sober
    Angie:so your playing with me
    Cam:no not at all..no homo
    Cam:what was good Enuff,you looking good big spanish…no homo

*DEAD*

47. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

I keep the laptop around…it’s part of the entourage ©Jada
    ^^^^^^^^^
    lol

48. Babydoll Says:

I Hate My Job Says:

April 8th, 2009 at 5:31 pm

BD whats that about?

^just a convo about rappers doing ignorant interviews and whether rich white men are falling out in the floor laughing about it

49. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

whether rich white men are falling out in the floor laughing about it
    ^^^^^
    I dont think White people even give a shit. As Long as you aint fucking they daughter

50. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

Jim is a hoe ass nigga.

51. FaMs! Says:

Babydoll Says:

April 8th, 2009 at 5:31 pm

What they eat don’t make me shit…in the least bit
    ________________________________

Quoting fly shit only sounds fly when it reinforces a point of,
    but until you realize the ignorance in your statement prior to this one we can’t converese any further.

what you said was actually more “stupider” than the Rick Ross interview which we’re speaking of.

52. Babydoll Says:

iADM! Asher Roth is following me on twitter…LOL!

53. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Robinson’s mom, Renee Busch, calls Robinson her “little black millionaire” and points out that she went pro braiding hair about the same time he went pro playing basketball.

54. Dre Says:

Angie was getting real annoyed in Part 1 lmao.

55. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Angie aint no Miss Info …. Cam knows his allies

56. Big_seth Says:

# Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    April 8th, 2009 at 5:35 pm

whether rich white men are falling out in the floor laughing about it
    ^^^^^

or costing them money. LOL, but if they did care, why should we as Black folks & hip hop enthusiasts care?

57. FaMs! Says:

RE-POST: this sheer stupidity is pure ether…

The amount of NIGGERTRY displayed in ROSS interview:

Tim Kask: Do you drink?

Bawse: Where you come from reflects your future and becomes “deeper than rap”

Tim Kash: I don’t wanna get in the way of you eating.
    Bawse: Naw, I can eat and talk…I do it all

58. Babydoll Says:

FaMs! Says:

April 8th, 2009 at 5:37 pm
    Babydoll Says:

April 8th, 2009 at 5:31 pm

What they eat don’t make me shit…in the least bit
    ________________________________

Quoting fly shit only sounds fly when it reinforces a point of,

^LMAO…and using big words only works when you use spell check. FAIL!

Listen sweetie, I’m not trying to battle with you. I am just stating my opinion and until black people (which we haven’t confirmed that you even are) rise above that ‘scary, what is YT thinking’ mentality our culture will remain left behind. So what, he doesn’t annunciate and thinks it’s fly to talk with food in his mouth? There are white men out there that do the same thing. My point is why should we care if rich white men are laughing? Because they are rich and white? You have yet to answer my question. If I want to eat chicken, I don’t care who’s around…If I want to talk slang, it doesn’t matter the audience. Sure there is a time and place for everything but the race of who’s watching doesn’t dictate my actions. Stereotypes are only being perpetuated because we let them be. People need to embrace who they are and keep it moving.

And if you can’t hold a conversation because someone disagrees with you, I totally understand. We no longer need to “converese”

59. nestle snipes Says:

white people are our bosses…

60. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

who gives a fuck …… I am not a black man but I am starting to believe all this cooning(all races “coon” for the white man) accusations has little to do with anything that has obstructed the plight of the black community or Hispanic Community or Poor to low income communities. People should worry about raising their kids with proper morals instead of wondering if some dude on tv is setting a bad example for they kids. The Example should be set by they mothafucking parents

61. Hoskins Says:

Yo FaMs! are u Casket?

62. Babydoll Says:

I have to go BTW, so continue on with the convo and holla @ me in the a.m. with the direct ether attempts

63. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Hoskins Says:

April 8th, 2009 at 5:45 pm
    Yo FaMs! are u Casket?

^^^^^
    i would say by his type style it has too be

64. b-ease Says:

LOL, this is asinine. What rich white man is going to be watching an MTV interview on Rick Ross?

65. Big_seth Says:

# Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    April 8th, 2009 at 5:45 pm

I think so as well. Although I do SMH @ cooning I don’t affirm it by getting upset.

Why the hell do I care as long as it aint me.

66. Mr.Londoner Says:

sucks i didnt watch the Bourne movies..

67. I Hate My Job Says:

LMAO….

Okay,got it..Seth you need to LOX it up and bring out those “Free Big Seth” tees

68. I Hate My Job Says:

sucks i didnt watch the Bourne movies..
    FAIL

69. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

ok so I did some “interning” at the Welfare office my Junior year of college and SMMFH at some of the brazen actions of the people that would go there cussing the shit out of social workers. ASKING FOR “MY MONEY TO FEED MY KIDS” while having 3 little ones and one in the belly. Now if that isnt the shit that affects kids more than some rapper acting a Fool, I dont have an idea what would.

Its deeper than rap(c)Rawse

70. Big_seth Says:

In my opinion the negative affects of cooning will become obsolete as black men take more jobs in fields other than entertainment & show the world that they are more than that. Like Barack Obama is doing. Though he may not pass all the legelation I think he should the symbolism of him in office is enough to keep moving the world view of minorities to better places.

Shout out to the corporate thugs like Chea & Beezy. lol

71. Big_seth Says:

legelation = legeslation

72. Big_seth Says:

legelation = legislation

73. FaMs! Says:

Big_seth Says:

April 8th, 2009 at 5:42 pm

_______________________________________

As “hip-hop” enthusiast you should care the most brother,
    I mean there’s tons of artist that could articulate themselves on a level that would inspire minds to grow and re-evaluate the way they’re living.

But instead, “It’s Hard out here for a pimp” gets a grammy…You should be insulted. Hip-Hop has and been the most influentual form of music ever. You don’t think niggas should be using this platform like Russell Simmons does?…going political, starting learning institutions and scholarship programs.

Instead Whites hold the Guns and strategically gives us the Butter,
    Niggas celebrating owning a “Maybach” when whites celebrate owning A REAL CORPORATION or GETTING THEIR OWN INTO OFFICE to change laws and bills that AFFECT THEIR ECONOMIC STATUS
    (while you asking who cares about whites?)

Stupid mungkeys, all you gotta do is throw them a little cash and celeb and they feel like they accomplished something….

74. nestle snipes Says:

FAMs is Casket Face aka Bananas the Ape

either that or he’s boosie

75. I Hate My Job Says:

Yessir…the problem is its a generational ting,these young boys that grew up with parents that didnt give a shit,will still be wilding but with time they seeds will be coming up in a different environment,different state of mind,different values and we’ll see more kids aspirin to be more that rap millionaires

Word to the reaction my colleagues got when they saw an all black team speaking to Castro this week..like “damn,I never Americans even had that many black politicians”

76. FaMs! Says:

b-ease Says:

April 8th, 2009 at 5:50 pm

____________________________

maybe the people that own “Viacom”? (technically Jewish)
    and this is not a fight againt this white man discussion.

THis is a fight a NIGGERTY that over powers our ability to think effectively.
    The price of a “Maybach” is a small radio station that plays hip-hop and caters to hip-hop commercials on it’s own terms…..

77. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Look its not really going to get Better. The Beezys Seths Dbilz Bease even I myself; all these dudes grew up in a different time. This younger generation is the pits, I swear to god. that late 80’s 90’s kids come from a real fucked up era when Marraige didnt hold any kind of value or positive connotation. SIngle Parent households at record highs. ITs OVer(c)Will I Am

78. Mac Brown Says:

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

April 8th, 2009 at 6:04 pm

^^Weeps

79. BARPAN Says:

Babydoll Says:

April 8th, 2009 at 5:18 pm

^^^^^^^^
    co-sign a million oone ignant nigga dont represent me.. n when im doin ignant shyt it dont represent all yah niggas…self expression is self expression and thats just it…niggas dont even want to laugh out loud in a gucci store no more ..on some act like u used to this environment type shyt..fuck comformin …ill rock suits to work speak slang to waspy coworkers…blast gucci mane on the elevator … n read dostievsky on my commute… just sayin…

80. b-ease Says:

THis is a fight a NIGGERTY that over powers our ability to think effectively.

That’s all well and good, I just don’t see what that has to do with the Ross video. Your making a point using a really weak base example.

81. I Hate My Job Says:

What if Obama was on Mt.Rushmore

82. Kell-El Says:

The Example should be set by they mothafucking parents

^ Co-signs to the fifth degree

*hands five year old 2pac’s discography*

83. I Hate My Job Says:

What if “On Mic” was called “One Hook”

84. Kell-El Says:

What if Obama was on Mt.Rushmore

^ someone would break off his nose like the Spinx

I used to be Mase muscle

86. b-ease Says:

THis is a fight a NIGGERTY that over powers our ability to think effectively.

Like a couple people have stated, this fight against our own mental self destructiveness will only be won in the homes and inside our communities. Not with rappers.

87. BARPAN Says:

SMH still mad they wouldnt let me in the tunnel….

88. Big_seth Says:

Well folks this is getting interesting, but I must take my leave.

I would like to say farewell to all of the good acquaintances of mine whom regularly frequent this here blog & bid all others else ado.

*daps my niggas*

peace

89. BARPAN Says:

BARPAN Says:

April 8th, 2009 at 6:10 pm
    SMH still mad they wouldnt let me in the tunnel….
    ^^^^^^
    NHJIC

90. Huh? U Gay 2.0 Says:

Killa!

91. J. Caesar Says:

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

April 8th, 2009 at 5:41 pm
    Angie aint no Miss Info …. Cam knows his allies

^^don’t trust rican chicks *edit* don’t trust many chicks

92. Belize Says:

Killa!

93. khal Says:

was he really jabbin at Ma$e, or just telling it like it is?

94. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Cam’ron - Chalupa (Full/DJ) Says:

[…] Audio: Cam’ron on Angie Martinez (4/8/09) | Video: Cam’ron – Curve (Behind The Scenes) | Video: Miss Info: Where’s Cam Pt. […]

95. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: Cam’ron on Angie Martinez (4/8/09) Says:

[…] YN ripped the audio as it was happening, Miss Info has the exclusive video. Can’t wait to see both their facial expressions during this interview. Angie sounded annoyed at first, plus The Bourne Ultimatum references (David Webb/Blackbriar/Treadstone) seemed like they went completely over Angie’s head lol. […]